VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 9th, 2010 #1
Joe Owens
Banned

Default Joe Owens Supports Homicidal Drag Queen Raoul Moat

Unlike previous deranged scum (Derek Bird, Michael Ryan and Thomas Hamilton), Raoul Moat is striking a blow against the unjust politically correct child courts, and not your innocent Joe public. Raoul Moat may not be Mr perfect (infact I donít know the MAN) but heís at least standing up for what he believes is right. Infact, the MAN is prepared to DIE for it. For this reason I believe we should ALL support this BRAVE MAN.

The police (and government?) are now spreading lies, that Raoul Moat is a threat to the public. Treat these lies with caution, as the government fear MEN like Raoul Moat.

Old July 9th, 2010 #2
TSN

TSN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Owens View Post
Unlike previous deranged scum (Derek Bird, Michael Ryan and Thomas Hamilton), Raoul Moat is striking a blow against the unjust politically correct child courts, and not your innocent Joe public. Raoul Moat may not be Mr perfect (infact I donít know the MAN) but heís at least standing up for what he believes is right. Infact, the MAN is prepared to DIE for it. For this reason I believe we should ALL support this BRAVE MAN.

The police (and government?) are now spreading lies, that Raoul Moat is a threat to the public. Treat these lies with caution, as the government fear MEN like Raoul Moat.

My understanding is that he has a long criminal record and has only just been released from jail

Old July 9th, 2010 #3
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Charlie-Horse

Quote:

I did sympathise Joe, until I heard about his Paki mate. All I can think of now is why would someone like him bother with Pakistanis? I am all for striking a blow against the child courts and I am sure the fella he shot WAS a copper, despite frequent denials by the BBC News team and police.

I think they just want calm him down so he doesn't shoot any-more PC's.

I just can't get the Paki off my mind.

I think Raoul would make a good soldier and I fear he will suffer a soldiers fate.

Old July 9th, 2010 #4
Joe Owens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie-Boy View Post
I did sympathise Joe, until I heard about his Paki mate. All I can think of now is why would someone like him bother with Pakistanis? I am all for striking a blow against the child courts and I am sure the fella he shot WAS a copper, despite frequent denials by the BBC News team and police.

I think they just want calm him down so he doesn't shoot any-more PC's.

I just can't get the Paki off my mind.

I think Raoul would make a good soldier and I fear he will suffer a soldiers fate.
Your missing the point. It's what he's doing that counts at the moment and not his friends. Try and look at the big picture.

Old July 9th, 2010 #5
Joe Owens
Banned

Quote:

Robert Mathews (The Order) struck against the system 20 years to soon. His BRAVE efforts produced very little in the way of widespread support. Also, hiding out in woods or log cabins will just result in you being shot down like a DOG. Robert Mathews should have headed for crowded towns and city centres full of thousands of people where it would be hard for the state forces to pick him off. Sadly, he died not inflicting much (if any) damage on his pursuers.

Let Robert Mathews, and soon to be deceased Raoul Moat, be lessons we LEARN from.

Old July 9th, 2010 #6
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Charlie-Horse

To my mind, his past as a doorman in Newcastle and his association with Asians leads me to believe there is a drugs connection too, I would think he was a dealer at some point. Apparently the Paki and another man supplied him with a firearm and possibly more, they must be really good friends and the Paki, I would think, will also be mixed up in organised crime at some level.

I see your point about the big picture, it's just a shame he isn't politically sound.

The last photograph that I saw of him had him wearing a bright orange t-shirt, imagine being his size 6ft 2" and weight and wearing orange, and he was on the run at that point.

He doesn't seem to care too much what happens, he's like the man in 'Taxi Driver' he's just lost all control.

The media seem to think the steroids have sent him over the edge, but I have known people on steroids that were very nice fellas before using them and were still very nice afterwards ( I mean really nice, genuinely so).

Last edited by Charlie-Horse; July 9th, 2010 at 04:03 AM.

Old July 9th, 2010 #7
Mr Murray

Mr Murray

You've flipped your wig Joe.

Old July 9th, 2010 #8
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...aoul-Moat.html

Quote:
Hulking ex-bouncer Moat had been released from Durham prison on Thursday after serving a sentence for assaulting a child.
If this is true, f**k him.

Old July 9th, 2010 #9
iron90

iron90

I found it funny that he has half the police force in the country after him yet it's been a whole week and they still haven't found him.

It reminds me of this movie.

Old July 9th, 2010 #10
Serbian Sympathiser

Serbian Sympathiser

The thing that strikes me about this case is the ineptitude and incompeteance of the police and the establishment.One loan gunman has brought them to despair and bearing in mind the massive amount of police involved (15% of the armed response in this country are up there looking for him) this is unbelievable! Now they are talking about bringing in the SAS! When you also take into account the massive news coverage,public appeals and propaganda it really makes you think how they would cope if things really went pearshaped!!!!!!

Old July 9th, 2010 #11
Serbian Sympathiser

Serbian Sympathiser

One loan gunman and the police/establishment are shitting themselves! The have to bring in the SAS!!!!!

Old July 9th, 2010 #12
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Charlie-Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian Sympathiser View Post
One loan gunman and the police/establishment are shitting themselves! The have to bring in the SAS!!!!!
The establishment are shit scared of prisoners full stop! If I remember rightly they brought in the SAS to test the security of HMP Frankland in County Durham. This would only be relevant to 'A' certain category of prisoner though. I was in a 'Remand Prison' which was right next door to Frankland and you can see the roof from the windows, the place is mainly underground by the look of it. I hope and pray that is as close as I ever get.

Old July 9th, 2010 #13
Serbian Sympathiser

Serbian Sympathiser

Where are our 'crack' armed response when you need them eh!? It's ok for them stalking the poor Brazilian Demeneses and the guy walking down the street with the chair leg in a carrier bag that they thought was a shotgun and believe me there are many more who have been slaughtered by the armed police.They all had one thing in common.....all lambs to the slaughter! But they aren't so gung ho when there's a big powerhouse on the loose and it's him thats doing the stalking are they!?

Old July 9th, 2010 #14
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Charlie-Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian Sympathiser View Post
Where are our 'crack' armed response when you need them eh!? It's ok for them stalking the poor Brazilian Demeneses and the guy walking down the street with the chair leg in a carrier bag that they thought was a shotgun and believe me there are many more who have been slaughtered by the armed police.They all had one thing in common.....all lambs to the slaughter! But they aren't so gung ho when there's a big powerhouse on the loose and it's him thats doing the stalking are they!?
Round here they send out the 'commando cops' when some kid is seen plonking cans with a .177 airgun, complete with chopper support too, just in case he gets nasty and takes a pot-shot. Those air weapons can easily bruise the skin, don't you know.

Old July 9th, 2010 #15
scouse83

scouse83

They have just found three mobile phones which belonged to him If he is serious about evading capture he needs to stop making silly mistakes like this, mobile phones are easily disposed of.

Old July 9th, 2010 #16
PJK
Mos Legem Regit

PJK

The amount of armed police used to catch this roid raging dickhead is beyond belief.

I bet he kills himself like a pathetic, weak little man.

Old July 9th, 2010 #17
Bev
drinking tea

Bev

Raf Tornado jet scrambled after him.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...at-search.html
Quote:
AN RAF Tornado warplane was deployed yesterday in the hunt for Raoul Moat.

The 860mph GR4 has a sophisticated infrared camera usually used for covert missions in Afghanistan.

A senior military source said: "The gear can seek out targets from their heat source.

"If Moat's there, there's a good chance the RAF guys will find him."

The military had already offered support to Northumbria Police. But it was not until late afternoon that cops contacted the RAF.

The jet took off at 6.35pm from a location in the North East.

It was timed so the Tornado could be in the air at dusk, when officers believed Moat might be on the move to find food or water. Earlier, armed police searched a disused farmhouse which was let in the past as a holiday cottage.

The landowner contacted cops after a mattress was said to have been found against a window.

Robert Arthur said he raised the alarm at 3pm on Wednesday but officers did not begin their search until 7.30am yesterday.

He said: "I think the police could be communicating better with local residents. We provided the information and would expect them to act upon it."

The building is at Hudspath Farm, bordering the Otterburn military firing range, 12 miles from Rothbury. An exercise on the range was suspended.

Yesterday, apparently, the police searched someone's house and left a clip of ammo in a kid's bedroom.

Old July 9th, 2010 #18
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

Charlie-Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Raf Tornado jet scrambled after him.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...at-search.html

Yesterday, apparently, the police searched someone's house and left a clip of ammo in a kid's bedroom.
I wouldn't trust the 'Keystone Cops' with rubber bullets.

Old July 9th, 2010 #19
Wayland

Wayland

I remember back in the 1980's there was a guy called barry prudham who was in a very similar situation to Moat. He became a bit of a hero to the skinheads and football lads, even had a song done about him.
Earplugs are advised..........

Old July 9th, 2010 #20
PJK
Mos Legem Regit

PJK

Armed police set up a perimeter around the Cragside Estate in Rothbury.

Thread