Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 26th, 2011 #1
Ron Kyle

Ron Kyle
Question Do any of you find Incog Man suspicious?

Because I have the first time I saw his website (then hosted on WordPress) in 2009.

http://incogman.net/

Just looking at that monstrosity of a website, you can be overwhelmed with its shrillness, fanaticism, "I WANNA SCREAM!!1112" attitude, and zealous, overreactive images. But that's just the surface.

Exploring further, you'll see all types of outrageous claims on the website posted by Incog Man, as non-jews (and some honorable non-jews even) accused of being jews, the Khazar-myth continuum (although this is a falsehood many WN make, mostly those adhering to C-Insanity doctrine), his felching of the rectums of Stormfront (Don Black, David Fluke, Jack Boot), his hysterical grammar, among others.

Further interesting (I guess) are the commentators, ranging from boring Occidental Dissent types to neurological Christian Identitards. Some come off just as provocative as Incog Man does.

Another factor is the name Incog Man. Incog, short for incognito, means one in disguise, having a hidden identity, etc. Thus Incog Man means/could mean a shadowy figure, you're not seeing the real thing, something wrong is hidden, etc.

When Incog Man was accused of being a frontman (not necessarily a jew, although he interpreted being called a frontman as being called a jew), he wrote this scathing blog post basically insulting the accusers and in turn declares them of being jews.

He has a Stagedog/Wolfgang provocateur feel. I don't think Incog Man is Stagedog/Wolfgang, as S/W, while most likely an agent provocateur, has a much more stupid, wigger feel, while IM does not. But they both have the shrillness and zealotry factor, hence they have a similar feel.

My conclusion so far is that he is not merely stupid, but most likely works to subvert the already heavily subverted White Trash Nationalist movement (and there is a lot of trash in the WN scene, let's face it). If he isn't controlled, then a psychiatric evaluation would be very good for him.

So, with all this put out, what are fellow VNNers thoughts of this Incog Man figure?

Old January 26th, 2011 #2
Alexander M.

Alexander M.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=119942

Old January 26th, 2011 #3
Hudson
Banned

Location: Hassling shopkeeps along the information superhighway

Welcome to the movement. It's been said roughly half of movementarians are rookie undercover feds completing their training and the other half will be willing to work with or become feds themselves in order to reduce their future sentences that the undercover feds provoked them into doing.

It was exposed through a court proceeding once that all but one single member in a regional KKK group were paid government agents working undercover.

You are right to suspect that something might not be what it appears to.

Old January 26th, 2011 #4
Alexander M.

Alexander M.

Again I say, get over there and blast the Incogman. This should be interesting.

Last edited by Alexander M.; January 26th, 2011 at 06:30 PM.

Old January 28th, 2011 #5
Ron Kyle

Ron Kyle

Yeah, I think we should all blast his ass off.

I can comment fine over there. Let's all work to pull his sheet off. This is important.

Old January 28th, 2011 #6
Ron Kyle

Ron Kyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
It was exposed through a court proceeding once that all but one single member in a regional KKK group were paid government agents working undercover.
Wasn't that a North Carolina Klan chapter where seven of the eight members were informants spying on the one individual? That's really fucked up.

Old January 28th, 2011 #7
Ron Kyle

Ron Kyle

I should also point out that Incog Man does in fact delete comments that are too smart for him to manipulate/outmaneuver, so if your points are all too damning, he'll delete them and lie that he doesn't censor comments. He'll allow some to go through to throw off suspicion, but those ones are by jew antifa types also working against us. Of course, now that this has been pointed out, he might start allowing more dissenting comments to remain just to make look like I was wrong and he is truthful and sincere.

Old January 28th, 2011 #8
Mike Parker

Mike Parker

Honestly never gave him much thought one way or the other.

Old January 28th, 2011 #9
Ron Kyle

Ron Kyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Honestly never gave him much thought one way or the other.
Me neither, but a lot of people like him, probably due to emotion over intelligence. Semitic Controversies did a good article about him.

Old January 29th, 2011 #10
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Hugo Böse

I think his site looks hip and well designed in a way that may appeal to the young in particular. I haven’t followed it too closely so I cannot comment on whether he is loosey goosey on the facts, which I agree is a serious offense since our most precious asset is our credibility.

Old January 29th, 2011 #11
John Q. Ferguson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Kyle View Post
My conclusion so far is that he is not merely stupid, but most likely works to subvert the already heavily subverted White Trash Nationalist movement (and there is a lot of trash in the WN scene, let's face it). If he isn't controlled, then a psychiatric evaluation would be very good for him. So, with all this put out, what are fellow VNNers thoughts of this Incog Man figure?
Or maybe you're the agent-provocateur?

Maybe FBI research shows his website, for all its bullshit, draws huge numbers - and has to be squashed.

What better way to do it than to launch an attack like this?

LOL – I’m not accusing you of anything Mr Kyle.

The point I’m making is that “white nationalism” is a disjointed mess. Attacking this site or that poster is like re-arranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Orthodoxy is not important right now. We’re still in the Awakening Stage – nowhere near the Action Stage of a revolution in American political organization.

If a site draws attention to the basic problems . . . if it causes one lemming to scratch his ass and read further . . . if it creates confusion and curiosity in the minds of Republicans and Tea Partiers – and even Democrats – then it’s a good site.

Jews and authoritarians always over-reach. I’m sure the Feds have infiltrated this movement. So what? Linder could be a Fed. So what?

Let them infiltrate. Their meddling is further proof of their crimes against whites.

It’s no different that their infiltration of the Black Power movement in the 1960s and 70s. It helped them take down various leaders who were advocating violent action – true. But it did nothing to stop the spread of the idea.

As Victor Hugo said: There is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come.

For all it's problems - and we all know they're HUGE - white nationalism can no longer be stopped. From here on, no matter what they do, we will get bigger.

They are not in control of the idea - we are.

Old February 4th, 2011 #12
Ron Kyle

Ron Kyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Q. Ferguson View Post
Let them infiltrate. Their meddling is further proof of their crimes against whites.

It’s no different that their infiltration of the Black Power movement in the 1960s and 70s. It helped them take down various leaders who were advocating violent action – true. But it did nothing to stop the spread of the idea.
Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I'll just state that your "plan" will only lead us to defeat and failure. No wonder you support AmRen and even think it's good to have a Bill Buckley of white nationalism. If you were a WN leader, you wouldn't be a footnote since your tactics would result in whatever you're trying to lead to not go anywhere.

By flushing the movement of its turds, we dispose of what can infect and kill us.

Oh, yeah, about the Black Panthers. Jews support miscegenation, thus, they supported the Black Panthers, even though the BP were against mixing. The BP only served as fodder in passing hate crime laws. The New Black Panther Party of today has a likely government agent leading it (that would be
Malik_Zulu_Shabazz Malik_Zulu_Shabazz
). WN stands as the antithesis to jewry, mostly because it should be much more intelligent that black nationalism, and thus will not get the support the Black Panthers got. This is why letting WN be co-opted is dangerous and its turds need to be flushed.

Tags
agent provocateur, fed troll, hysteria, incog man, incogman

Thread