VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2011 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder
Default 'Knacker Babies' Facebook 'Hate' Bust

Man faces court over incitement to hatred through Facebook

A 27 year old man has appeared in court in Killarney as the first person in Ireland to be charged under Section 2 of the Incitement to Hatred Act over materials he published on the social networking website Facebook.

Mr Patrick Kissane produced a page entitled ‘Promote the use of Knacker Babies for shark bait’, wherein he suggested:

“Instead of using animals for shark bait, they could use knack babies.

“Also as food at feeding time in the zoo.

“And for testing new drugs for viruses”.

In the sitting at Killarney Courthouse, he appeared on a charge of “actions likely to stir up hatred”.

The case has been adjourned for directions from the Director of Public Prosecutions and will recommence on July 19.

Pavee Point was a primary complainant in the case and involved the Garda Racial and Intercultural Office from the outset. Evidence to support the prosecution has been gathered from a number of sources and collated by the editor of Changing Ireland, the in-house magazine for community development projects in Ireland.

http://paveepoint.ie/2011/04/man-fac...ough-facebook/

Old April 20th, 2011 #2
cillian

cillian

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1989/...019/print.html

Quote:
PROHIBITION OF INCITEMENT TO HATRED ACT, 1989

AN ACT TO PROHIBIT INCITEMENT TO HATRED ON ACCOUNT OF RACE, RELIGION, NATIONALITY OR SEXUAL ORIENTATION. [29th November, 1989]

BE IT ENACTED BY THE OIREACHTAS AS FOLLOWS:
Nothing in that about transients or vagrants.

Quote:

2.—(1) It shall be an offence for a person—

(a) to publish or distribute written material,

(b) to use words, behave or display written material—

(i) in any place other than inside a private residence, or

(ii) inside a private residence so that the words, behaviour or material are heard or seen by persons outside the residence,

or

(c) to distribute, show or play a recording of visual images or sounds,

if the written material, words, behaviour, visual images or sounds, as the case may be, are threatening, abusive or insulting and are intended or, having regard to all the circumstances, are likely to stir up hatred.

(2) (a) In proceedings for an offence under subsection (1), if the accused person is not shown to have intended to stir up hatred, it shall be a defence for him to prove that he was not aware of the content of the material or recording concerned and did not suspect, and had no reason to suspect, that the material or recording was threatening, abusive or insulting.

(b) In proceedings for an offence under subsection (1) (b), it shall be a defence for the accused person—

(i) to prove that he was inside a private residence at the relevant time and had no reason to believe that the words, behaviour or material concerned would be heard or seen by a person outside the residence, or

(ii) if he is not shown to have intended to stir up hatred, to prove that he did not intend the words, behaviour or material concerned to be, and was not aware that they might be, threatening, abusive or insulting.

So all of this is irrelevant.

Old April 20th, 2011 #3
Henry.

Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
...Evidence to support the prosecution has been gathered from a number of sources and collated by the editor of Changing Ireland, the in-house magazine for community development projects in Ireland.
''knackered'' indeed!

Such arrogant and provocative terminology as 'Changing Ireland' is used as a barometer to measure hostile reaction to 'change' but the fact that there is no measurable reaction (conditioned response) from a once proud warrior caste, should fill every one of us with a sense of dread and foreboding

Old April 20th, 2011 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

I didn't know what it meant. I thought it might even be a new way of saying 'nigger.'

Old April 20th, 2011 #5
Henry.

Henry.

Quote:
I didn't know what it meant. I thought it might even be a new way of saying 'nigger.'
Enjoy....http://www.colerainebc.gov.uk/docs/e...kers_yards.pdf

Old April 20th, 2011 #6
zoomcopter

zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
''knackered'' indeed!

Such arrogant and provocative terminology as 'Changing Ireland' is used as a barometer to measure hostile reaction to 'change' but the fact that there is no measurable reaction (conditioned response) from a once proud warrior caste, should fill every one of us with a sense of dread and foreboding
Irish humor will certainly lose it's edge if it must now be censored by the politically correct thought police.

Old April 20th, 2011 #7
zoomcopter

zoomcopter

Quote:
A 27 year old man has appeared in court in Killarney as the first person in Ireland to be charged under Section 2 of the Incitement to Hatred Act over materials he published on the social networking website Facebook.

http://paveepoint.ie/2011/04/man-fac...ough-facebook/
Looks like he will be have the honor of being the first to walk the plank, in the war on Free Speech in Eire.

Old April 20th, 2011 #8
andy

andy

The term Knacker for "travellers" is the new modern word the mainstream called them itinerants until about ten years ago. They are what the British call pikeys,knacker has been used for generations.It is derived from when they used to travel the country as slaughtermen.
The paveepoint ballocks is a leftist political bullshit.Irish knackers have less claim to being gyppos than those in the UK but over the years a myth has been created that they are "roma" they 'aint and never were.
A good example of them is the Dundun-McCarthy's from Limerick these infamous gangsters and provo supporters are Aryan.

Chase them into the swamps

Old April 21st, 2011 #9
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

X.I.

I used to buy KNACKERS EAT SHIT stickers from an address in Eugene Street, Dublin. NSIWP or summat. I don't suppose they can sell 'em any more with this Irish Race Act.

I'll bet all the NO DOGS, NO BLACKS, NO ENGLISH notices have gone from Irish pubs as well! (they just say NO DOGS, NO ENGLISH now!)

Last edited by X.I.; April 21st, 2011 at 02:00 AM.

Old April 21st, 2011 #10
The Truth At Last

The Truth At Last

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
The term Knacker for "travellers" is the new modern word the mainstream called them itinerants until about ten years ago. They are what the British call pikeys,knacker has been used for generations.It is derived from when they used to travel the country as slaughtermen.
The paveepoint ballocks is a leftist political bullshit.Irish knackers have less claim to being gyppos than those in the UK but over the years a myth has been created that they are "roma" they 'aint and never were.
A good example of them is the Dundun-McCarthy's from Limerick these infamous gangsters and provo supporters are Aryan.
In appearance most pikeys are Aryan ( bit inbred at times ) with no link at all to the asiatic roma of eastern Europe .

Old April 21st, 2011 #11
tom harris
Banned

Quote:
Nothing against most travellers the Dundons are scum.I R A supporters perhaps in the past favours were done now enemies.Collins uncle tiny main man in weston friend of a good friend wants them gone.I know these people very well.Limerick prison on protection as they are walking dead men.

Old April 21st, 2011 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Ah, that explains it. I've seen pikeys and travellers. I was surprised i've never seen knackers on here before. There are even some travellers in the US. One of them was in the spotlight, a few years ago, for spanking her child in a parking lot.

Thread