Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2011 #22
SlagMaster

SlagMaster

The Hell with these retail stores, they are owned in general by Jews or invader nonwhites.
In reality these Niggabeasts are for once performing a useful function that
hastens the implosion of the corroded kike system.

Last edited by SlagMaster; August 6th, 2011 at 03:25 AM.

Old August 6th, 2011 #23
S.-O.

S.-O.

Question is...How many able bodied "White" men stood around stuffing cotton candy and funnel cakes into their faces while these fuckin animals rampaged around them ? we know at least one "war hero" stood by and did fuck all. If there is one thing that history has made VERY clear its that niggers, even when in overwhelming numbers, are absolute cowards. it wouldnt have taken more than two dozen true WHITE MEN on the attack to disperse these chickenshit cockroaches and yet in the year 2011 in Wis you can't find that many men with a nutsack in a crowd of thousands. Its shit like this that makes me believe that the majority of our race isn't any more worthwhile to have around than niggers. Is anyone really suprised by the cops lack of action? they were probably niggers themselves.

Old August 6th, 2011 #24
John in Woodbridge

John in Woodbridge

You have got to be friggin kidding me...

Eyewitness: Root of fair violence needs examining - JSOnline

My wife and I were in the wrong place at the wrong time Thursday night.

We didn't even attend State Fair, but dropped a friend off at her home nearby and then turned north on S. 84th St. to pick up eastbound I-94.

There was a mob of kids on the southbound side, enough to stop traffic. We obviously didn't know the genesis of the situation, and what had transpired inside the fair, but the crowd was clearly riled up. We also didn't know there was a racial component to the situation, although the kids were all African-American, mostly in their late teens.

I didn't want to fall victim to the stereotypical "roll up your windows" mentality, and unfortunately I chose the wrong time to believe in people.

Out of nowhere, a kid punched me in the side of the head through my open window. One blind swing, and he ran away.

At the same time, a youth attacked a car two in front of us. He broke the driver-side window, kicked the car and reached inside. The car pulled out to escape the attack. The car in front of me then pulled forward and hesitated. Worried that the mob might come around to the passenger side of my car and attack my wife, I pulled around the car in front of me, crossed over lanes and turned onto a freeway ramp to make sure we were out of there.

All my wife and I could feel was sadness.

I'm white, and I know I can't relate to whatever it is that incited and enraged those kids. But our conversation on the way home was that we wished we could have taken the kid who hit me home with us and shown him care, concern and support.

Old August 6th, 2011 #25
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Rae Kiley

And the moron has no idea that this is what has gotten us to this point to begin with.

Old August 6th, 2011 #26
ShaneBaldwin

ShaneBaldwin

They must exterminated. Stepped on. Stomped on. Squashed. The final solution is the only solution.

Old August 6th, 2011 #27
Jay in DC

Jay in DC

1 dozen armed Aryans could have dispersed this mob in about 2 minutes. As has been so astutely pointed out here, niggers are like a pack of hyenas. A single threat to their own well being and they will scurry off like fucking jackals.

They also cannot escape the encoding we put upon their psyche as our slaves. 12 real white guys with a shotgun and a torch (flashlight) each would have ended this quickly.

I read this last night and was fuming. Admittedly, I had a couple drinks in me at that time. But I tucked my pistol and my taser into my waist and went out for a walk. As you can see in my title, I live amongst LOTS of subhumans. So I went wandering a bit outta my neighborhood. I got some strange stares and looks but that was it. If I repeat this behavior for the next few weeks I'm certain you would see me on the news. Guns, alcohol, and racial pride sometimes don't mix.

EDIT: I read all the comments on this newslink and I read one that really is the core of this insanity we have made for ourselves. Get this... "This is what happens when you take away all opportunities for young men. They resort to this kind of testosterone driven rage. We cannot have this, but we must have ways to channel this negative energy into positive energy."

REALLY? REALLY! So because you have no job or income, and no education, you have now earned the right to be pissed off about it and rage on innocent people? I weep for the USA...

Old August 6th, 2011 #28
Susan

Susan

The crux of the problem is that we're forced to live alongside these savages. Unless the current government is completely dismantled, nothing will change.

The other problem is that the mainstream jew media completely censors all of this. I checked the AJC today: not a goddamn word in the Nation part of the paper. Same with my local county paper: not a goddamn word. Of course, that nigger fucker/child killer in Orlando was in there.

Until many more Whites hear about all of these incidents as they occur, Whitey won't do anything. I guarantee you that only a small portion of Whites will have the same response as that pussy did in the article below.

Yeah, dumb White man and woman: take the nigger beast into your home....lol.....the man will be tied up, forced to watch while his wife is raped, and then both of them will have their throats slit.

If enough of this occurs, and enough Whites hear about it, you won't have to tell Whites that being a Christian is wrongheaded. They'll just begin to get it that whatever brought them to believe that we can all live together must either be at least questioned or disregarded.

I have to believe that if enough Whites learn what is actually happening in our country, something will be awakened in them. For me not to believe would mean that there is no hope, and therefore no reason to even be here.

Watching that video with the niggers beating the White kid on the bus, one has to realize the complete and total hatred of Whites that niggers have. The violence that is shown in that beating is relentless and undeniable: niggers hate Whites with every fiber of their being. The jew knows this.

Old August 6th, 2011 #29
brutus

brutus

Question for every poster on this thread thusfar........

Who do you think is ultimately responsible for this and countless other similar situations?

Clue........it's got a hooked nose.

Old August 6th, 2011 #30
Susan

Susan

Brutus: I think if you'll read some of the posts here, you'll see that a number of us have "named the jew".

For those who live in Georgia or the Atlanta area and wish to write a letter to the editor about the censorship of this incident, write them at: [email protected].

I'm trying to get one right now to send. You don't have to write a thesis, just write a few succinct lines about how these incidents are being suppressed. You don't have to "name the jew" in your letter. Just tell what happened and ask why they didn't cover it. You know the drill.

Old August 6th, 2011 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
I'm white, and I know I can't relate to whatever it is that incited and enraged those kids. But our conversation on the way home was that we wished we could have taken the kid who hit me home with us and shown him care, concern and support.
This is why our cause is not about "waking people up."

Rather, it's a movement to sanity on behalf of Whites with normal instincts and working senses.

This quotation is exactly what I mean when I say christ cultists are spirit queers - queers of the spirit. What they call love, which is actually more like imitation-love-flavored weakness, has turned them into fags.

Old August 6th, 2011 #32
Rick Ronsavelle

Rick Ronsavelle
Default city of motherly love cracks down on flash mobs, treats symptoms

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...ime&id=8292243

Old August 6th, 2011 #33
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

The problem with 'waking people up' is that it's based on what is in many cases a false assumption: that people who come to realize niggers are violent and stupid will embrace the same solution we do. This story shows it's false. A good percentage will say, "Yes, so we need to love, embrace, care for these violent stupid African-Americans until they, let's say, get healthy again, like we are."

Nothing we can do for these people. In fact, worrying about whites who think like the Wisconsin couple in the article is a version of the very same flaw that couple exhibits. They think they can save niggers. We think we can save whites who think they can save niggers.

You see what I'm saying?

Maybe the idea one can save things is inherently White, cuz you see it everywhere in our race, and you never see it in other races.

In the end, all we can do is save ourselves. And anyone attracted by the tasty 'n' nutritious reality spread we lay out before them. But just remember: all kinds of whites see the same thing we do and draw a different conclusion. Just as many people prefer junk food to healthy food. That's ok. It just means they're going down with ship. We aren't. We reject delusion and death. We choose life.

I remember one reaction I got on my Kirksville blog. It was from a girl. She basically said straight out what I've never seen expressed, but always assumed. Basically she said, "we like the illusions. You're giving us vegetables."

If you expect young girls to think clearly, you expect what never was, will, or maybe even should be.

And if you WHINE about it, all that does is hurt your cause by making you look like a loser. Women follow. Whining about them just shows you're weak. Truly. That's the only message it ever conveys.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 6th, 2011 at 03:54 PM.

Old August 6th, 2011 #34
Rick Ronsavelle

Rick Ronsavelle

Realizing niggers are violent is a partial awakening. Full awakening means knowing it's genetic, that nothing can be done (no alchemy, that is), and that jews are suppressing these facts.

How many Whites know that we are on top of the nigger/jew shit list? (That is, they want us dead)

Last edited by Rick Ronsavelle; August 6th, 2011 at 03:16 PM.

Old August 6th, 2011 #35
Susan

Susan

I just went and did some internet activism. I went to WSB Radio website and went to the Local News Section and went down the articles just posting a few sentences on each story:

Google Wisconsin State Fair. See what the jews are censoring now.

A mob of 30 to 100 black males attacked Whites as they left the state Fair last Thursday night.

Old August 6th, 2011 #36
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
Realizing niggers are violent is a partial awakening. Full awakening means knowing it's genetic, that nothing can be done (no alchemy, that is), and that jews are suppressing these facts.
I maintain that anyone who has physically stood within eyeshot, earshot, and noseshot of an African knows that it is a profoundly different creature than a white man.

Quote:
How many Whites know that we are on top of the nigger/jew shit list? (That is, they want us dead)
What I see on here that I don't get is the idea that there are whites ANYWHERE in this country who aren't experienced with niggers. I don't think there is. Or, if there is, it's less than 1% of the white population. I've traveled all over the US, there are niggers everywhere. And everywhere they commit the same crimes, and act the same way. White America understands that.

Whites are divided into two camps. The first is the ideological judeo-illiberal camp: whites who believe blacks are white men with black skin. Temporarily down on their luck, as a race, and deserving our help in the form of excuses tendered for their white-unacceptable behavior, and free money so they'll keep it down to a dull roar. The other camp is those who recognize that blacks are basically niggers that need to be managed like wild animals. This camp has no leadership, so it mostly shuts up and watches.

Old August 6th, 2011 #37
Susan

Susan

Yes, Rounder, that's one reason, I guess, why we're having so much violent nigger crime down in Atlanta. There are no jobs here anymore for young people--Whites, that is, much less for niggers who don't want to work.

Older Whites are being hired over White teenagers now as the older Whites need the jobs so badly. I have several friends who tell me their teenager can't find a job anywhere, so they just sit home all summer lying around watching tv and getting fat.

I'm just waiting and hoping that things get really bad down in the ATL really soon and mobs start forming and just attacking whomever happens by.

Let's see the AJC try and censor that.

Alex, I agree with you mostly about "waking up" Whites. But I can't help but think that some of them will see things as they really are.

The Christards are hopeless, of course. But, there are a lot of Whites who know the score, they are just too afraid now to speak it.

My reason mainly for doing something like rallies or protests is simply to give our people something to do, and if other Whites see the light, so much the better for it. I just mainly want to raise a little hell and let the ones in charge know that someone is watching them.

As I was telling someone earlier today in a phone conversation, if we stick to facts and do peaceful rallies, I don't see how we can be condemned to the point of people getting fired from jobs. People have rallies and demonstrations all the time in Atlanta and no one gets fired for it.

Old August 6th, 2011 #38
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Perhaps the most significant political fact about white attitudes toward blacks is that even among the camp that believes niggers are simply white men who can be turned white with a little tinkering and a lot of money...if there were an actual White force operating on the opposite theory, and there were any social or physical cost AT ALL to be paid for resisting that force, I don't think 1/1000 of the race illiberals would lift a finger to defend the simians. No more than Pat Buchanan would lift a pinky to defend jews.

Old August 6th, 2011 #39
Susan

Susan

You're right Alex. This other camp as you call them are the ones who need to be given a voice.

They do know the truth about niggers. They just can't say anything because there is nobody out there saying anything now that closely resembles what they know to be the truth.

I see this as our job: to speak the truth/facts about blacks and confront the media and law enforcement with this truth and demand that something be done....now. Then, continue to confront the jews and law enforcement over and over again until it becomes normal to turn on your tv set and see a White person telling the truth and demanding that something be done.

Only when it becomes normal, will some Whites come together under the banner of race and demand that action be taken to protect Whites.

Old August 6th, 2011 #40
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Alex, I agree with you mostly about "waking up" Whites. But I can't help but think that some of them will see things as they really are.
Plenty of them will - but only when they have to. Only when exterior events force a choice on them. Until then, they'll happily play make believe, since there are internal and social rewards for race-fantasy.

Quote:
The Christards are hopeless, of course. But, there are a lot of Whites who know the score, they are just too afraid now to speak it.
They need leadership, not intellectual explanations. The System won't let Whites organize. Whites foolishly pretend it is their own failure rather than enemy action that has prevented their creating viable organizations to defend their race. In the deepest sense, of course, it IS all about what we do, and our ultimate responsibility. But in the day-to-day practical sense, the reason Whites haven't organized is that they have - but their organizations have been wiped out, by various means, by the powers that be - ZOG and its catspaws. That we are NOT doing it to ourselves is a crucial political fact. Which is why I attack with harshness anyone claiming to be on our side who claims we're doing it to ourselves. That is an extremely dangerous lie, and it comes from only two kinds of people: fools and the enemy among us.

Quote:
My reason mainly for doing something like rallies or protests is simply to give our people something to do, and if other Whites see the light, so much the better for it. I just mainly want to raise a little hell and let the ones in charge know that someone is watching them.
You want to have fun, is what you mean. And that's not the worst motive.

The important thing is that all we do be part of a comprehensive plan. But that overview, that big-picture strategy, is precisely what's missing. So we just do the small stuff we've always done, and reap the same non-result. That's ok with simple stuff like unspinning jewish lies through our websites and forums, but all that does is prime the pump. At some point you have to start the engine and mow the yard. In fact, the lawnmower itself is theoretical at this point.

Thread