VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 19th, 2011 #1
Craig Cobb
Banned

Woodpecker I Just Swipe My EBT - Water Buffalos Graze On Oreos & Quaff Mountain Dew From Troughs

Headlined on jew Drudge. When the federal ZOG money soon runs out, the buffalos will be knocking out the plate glass windows to grap de oreos. Won't be long now till the show begins!

Old September 19th, 2011 #2
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

P.E.

Scamming white cunts in Washington are bigger niggers than this nigger.

The only reason he has an EBT card is because those twats create these programs under the guise of 'humanism' so they can get a cut and/or lobby money, then call themselves 'good' men.

And these kikes and their helpers say Hitler used emotional manipulations in fear of racial destruction to control. Our politicians today use emotional manipulation in humanistic arguments to give the poisoned Christian west their loved opiate feelings of being do-gooders.

But this video is a far cry from what whites really get all moved by; like those commercials they play on TV of niggers in Africa pasted with shit and flies flying around them, and some soppy new-age Yanni or other shit music behind it, harping on about every dollar you give helps these worthless turds live a little better; though they omit the fine print that should say "and you and your people a little less".

But, alas, that is just another morality scam. Those assholes take a cut just like any other cunt in Washington that is a politician. The by-line being: find a part of that has natural order, and use some kind of Jew manipulation (Christianity or marketing / media control, or brute force with Jew money like Obama and Goldman Sachs) to get the lower plebs to give up money / votes / support for obviously wrong judgements.

Compared to antiquity, natural order ran out long ago. At least the poisoned Christian west was still trying to hang on to some of the beauty of the classical era. The leaders of the post Greco-Roman west still had Homer and his brethren as guides and moral compasses for true healthy morals (which is why you had us enslaving people, conquering, strong military, etc). Our people flourished, they lived great. Because of those leaders and their heroes, you see all of the greatest creations of Europe that there were.

Those demonstrations of creativity echo the Greeks, the Trojans, the Romans, not some dirty, uncouth, stinking assholes running around the desert in bathrobes, where one catches the other stepping on a fly, and then attempts to moralize his evilness (only to make him give him some of his water).

Those men are all gone. Now they are people like Medvedev who leads Russia; a fat, feminine twat who makes videos on youtube of him being all dazzled by Steve Jobs latest creation.

Last edited by P.E.; September 19th, 2011 at 09:42 PM.

Old September 19th, 2011 #3
Fenria
Self imposed ban

Fenria

Hey niggers, how long do you think Mexicans will pay for your EBT cards?

Old September 19th, 2011 #4
Craig Cobb
Banned

Now #3 on google for searches of the refrain, thx VNN!
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-a...f7c860f7c92f1b
I just swipe my EBT........ - Yellow Bullet Forums
www.yellowbullet.com ... Fire your bullets!!! The Political Corner
4 posts - 4 authors - Last post: 3 hours ago
I just swipe my EBT........ The Political Corner. ... Yellow Bullet Forums > Fire your bullets!!! > The Political Corner Reload this Page I just swipe my EBT. ...
It's FREE, Swipe your EBT.. - Page 2‎ - 15 posts - Sep 15, 2011
It's Free, swipe your EBT!‎ - 15 posts - Aug 27, 2011

More results from yellowbullet.com
I just swipe my EBT - rap song @ TigerDroppings.com
http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/p...-rap-song.aspx
1 hour ago link=(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk)]My EBT[/link] I be eatin right ya! :banghead:
I Just Swipe My EBT - Water Buffalos Graze On Oreos & Quaff ...
www.vnnforum.com News & Discussion This Just In
3 posts - 3 authors - Last post: 13 minutes ago
I Just Swipe My EBT - Water Buffalos Graze On Oreos & Quaff Mountain Dew From Troughs This Just In.

Old September 19th, 2011 #5
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

VikingWarrior

I have been reading that Italy is the next domino to fall in this jew inspired financial rip off...

Get ready Kwans, those EBT monkey knuckle draggers are coming you're way...

Itz. Coming !

Salient words from Dr. Pierce on the 60 Minutes Televitz Show.

Last edited by VikingWarrior; September 19th, 2011 at 11:38 PM.

Old September 20th, 2011 #6
Roy
Perception Manager

Roy

The local paper here in Detroit had an article about the Bridge Card (That's what it's called here, because it's supposed to be a bridge to proper living). A cashier posted in the comment section that Arab store owners are using the Bridge cards to buy 200 bottles of 2 Liters (Pepsis and Cokes). They are using it to go into stores like Kroger's to stock up on items that they turn around and sell in their own party stores.

That's right, they use the Bridge card to get free food which they then use to sell at 100% profit at their convenience stores. ZOG should go back to the days of food stamps. Too much fraud is going on with these things. Recipients sell them at 1/2 the face value for cash so they can buy weed, dope, smokes whatever. Of course they laugh at the poor saps that work all week long that pay taxes to support this "free money". Going back to food stamps would do two things: highly regulate what can be purchased, and make it more shameful to use. Right now, with the Bridge card, it's just as convenient as someone using a debit card.

Old September 20th, 2011 #7
C. Grady Tucker

C. Grady Tucker

How do you get an EBT card if you are white? I'd love to have one. Get some of my taxes back.

Old September 20th, 2011 #8
Roy
Perception Manager

Roy

EBT's are one of the reason that food prices are going up. There is no downward pressure for these people with EBT cards to find the lowest price. They get it all for free, so they won't look for the lowest price. This causes prices to go up, because there is no incentive for stores to keep their prices low, no matter what, they'll be able to sell the items. It's basic economics, and it's screwing over the working man.

Old September 20th, 2011 #9
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

vladmir

Quote:
But this video is a far cry from what whites really get all moved by; like those commercials they play on TV of niggers in Africa pasted with shit and flies flying around them, and some soppy new-age Yanni or other shit music behind it, harping on about every dollar you give helps these worthless turds live a little better; though they omit the fine print that should say "and you and your people a little less".
A primitive culture whose greatest architectural achievement would include the thatch covered shit hut. With outdoor plumbing of the cows hind end so they can bathe in its piss. I have seen clips of these parasites drinking blood from the jugular vein of the living cows mixed with its milk.

Quote:
Too much fraud is going on with these things. Recipients sell them at 1/2 the face value for cash so they can buy weed, dope, smokes whatever. Of course they laugh at the poor saps that work all week long that pay taxes to support this "free money". Going back to food stamps would do two things: highly regulate what can be purchased, and make it more shameful to use.
I agree with what is stated here as well, I beg to differ with the part in bold, as niggers have no shame whatsoever, and as a matter of fact have become quite bold with their abuses to YT's generous handouts. Niggers are filth.

Great find CC this one is already up on my jewbook page, white are finally waking up a bit and seem to be a bit sick of this shit now...these jigs are going to flip out when da' handouts dry up.

Speaking of jewbook Stanley Lafluer (mr EBT) has a facebook page. And it seems jew drudge has wiped any archive of "I just swipe my EBT" from his records, it be gone!

Last edited by vladmir; September 20th, 2011 at 12:54 AM.

Old September 20th, 2011 #10
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Leonard Rouse

Funny. When I read your first sentence, the first thing I thought of was the Ambassador Bridge. "My God, surely they can't spend Whitey's tax dollars in Canada!?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
The local paper here in Detroit had an article about the Bridge Card (That's what it's called here, because it's supposed to be a bridge to proper living). A cashier posted in the comment section that Arab store owners are using the Bridge cards to buy 200 bottles of 2 Liters (Pepsis and Cokes). They are using it to go into stores like Kroger's to stock up on items that they turn around and sell in their own party stores.

That's right, they use the Bridge card to get free food which they then use to sell at 100% profit at their convenience stores. ZOG should go back to the days of food stamps. Too much fraud is going on with these things. Recipients sell them at 1/2 the face value for cash so they can buy weed, dope, smokes whatever. Of course they laugh at the poor saps that work all week long that pay taxes to support this "free money". Going back to food stamps would do two things: highly regulate what can be purchased, and make it more shameful to use. Right now, with the Bridge card, it's just as convenient as someone using a debit card.

Old September 20th, 2011 #11
Tom Scabdates
Banned

On another front; It looks like Gharst is talking some more shit: http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=3853#post3853

Old September 20th, 2011 #13
cillian

cillian

Hmm, I thought these were called BET cards.

Old September 20th, 2011 #14
Roy
Perception Manager

Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Funny. When I read your first sentence, the first thing I thought of was the Ambassador Bridge. "My God, surely they can't spend Whitey's tax dollars in Canada!?"
Not as far as I know. The niggers have to sell their bridge card for 1/2 price to an Arab party store owner, then with the USDollars they can cross the Ambassador bridge and get drunk or high in Canada if they want. Most niggers don't last too long in Canada. The Canadians will melt them down into hockey pucks.

Old September 20th, 2011 #15
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Marse Supial

Niggers are truly, truly a scourge. If there was any doubt remaining about that fact in anyone's mind, surely it has been removed by these videos.

Old September 20th, 2011 #16
Craig Cobb
Banned

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Scabdates View Post
On another front; It looks like Gharst is talking some more shit: http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=3853#post3853
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...stian+identity

Old September 20th, 2011 #17
April

April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Scabdates View Post
Karl Gharst is a nutcase. And I am pretty sure that is not his writing. I would bet a dollar to a dog turd that it was actually written by Covington's drunken lackey "Colonel House". For one thing is it House's style and Gharst makes a practice of NOT posting on forums because he is super paranoid of " the feds". He wasn't even capable for getting himself set up with an email address, he admits that in his post. If it is Gharst it shows how pathetic he has become. Since he decided that Craig and I both work for the ADL, FBI and SPLC (as well as the CIA I wouldnt doubt), he has pissed off most of the WNs and Christians alike here with his maniacal bible thumping and name calling. Karl just does not play well with others.

I think both Karl and House are actually pissed off at Craig and I because we made the "notable residents" of Kalispell list on Wikipedia. LOL

But let me say this, any enemy of Craig's is an enemy of mine. I like Craig, I trust him and I think he is one of the nicest and smartest guys I have met in a long long time.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Last edited by April; September 20th, 2011 at 11:56 PM.

Old September 20th, 2011 #18
April

April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post

wow what a little chickenshit that Hunter Wallace is, talking shit about CI and Lindstadt then letting those morons ramble a bunch of bs and pretending that he is their friend.

"The strangest sect of CI is the 'dual seedline' version. Remember Martin Lindstedt? " Hunter Wallace

Old September 21st, 2011 #19
April

April

Funny thing happened with Karl a few weeks ago. I saw him and wanted to talk to him to see if he possibly had regained his senses and stopped imagining ADL agents behind every corner. I followed him into the VFW bar where I saw him go and said "hi Karl". He freaked out and started screaming like a banshee about how he was going to " call the cops" if I didnt leave.

Well because I dont like to be told what to do, I sat at the bar and drank a soda so that Karl would have time to call the police and they could show up and see what a nut he really is. Well I sat there for a while, but the police never came, he either didnt have the guts to call because he knew that he was acting like a silly paranoid freak, or he did call and the police determined that he was a silly paranoid freak.

Anyway, those comments about how Craig was somehow involved in the Leftkow murders, and his hatred for Ed STeele and Matt Hale ( both men whom he has never met or spoken to) should be enough for any rational person to realize that he crazier than a peach orchard boar.

Old September 21st, 2011 #20
Tom Scabdates
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
Karl Gharst is a nutcase. And I am pretty sure that is not his writing. I would bet a dollar to a dog turd that it was actually written by Covington's drunken lackey "Colonel House". For one thing is it House's style and Gharst makes a practice of NOT posting on forums because he is super paranoid of " the feds". He wasn't even capable for getting himself set up with an email address, he admits that in his post. If it is Gharst it shows how pathetic he has become. Since he decided that Craig and I both work for the ADL, FBI and SPLC (as well as the CIA I wouldnt doubt), he has pissed off most of the WNs and Christians alike here with his maniacal bible thumping and name calling. Karl just does not play well with others.

I think both Karl and House are actually pissed off at Craig and I because we made the "notable residents" of Kalispell list on Wikipedia. LOL

But let me say this, any enemy of Craig's is an enemy of mine. I like Craig, I trust him and I think he is one of the nicest and smartest guys I have met in a long long time.
I am in no way surprised. Gharst is an obvious nutjob. I only brought this up because the post was out of this world idiotic. And to give Chain a chance to chime in on what this piece of garbage Gharst was typing about him.

Tags
i just swipe my ebt

Thread