VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 10th, 2017 #1
Sivaro

Default Searching for a Video

Hello all:

I am trying to locate a video " parody" on the DDAY landing. Its a cartoon and the leader is asking the troops why they fight.

One says to have a negro president, another says to protect gays, another says to make sure we have a Federal Reserve.

IN any case it is a great and funny video, and it WAS very popular. But all searches on YouTube come up with nothing, as well as search's on google and other web browsers.

Does anyone know what I am talking about and has this video been completely scrubbed from the net?

Old August 10th, 2017 #2
Ray Allan

Default The Worst Generation

Here it is. Don't know how long it will be on JewTube, though. Too many people might find out what those guys really fought for.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 11th, 2017 #3
Sivaro

THANK YOU!

That is the one...I love putting that on forums with Vets declaring how much we owe them for our freedoms....Great video.

Old August 11th, 2017 #4
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivaro View Post
THANK YOU!

That is the one...I love putting that on forums with Vets declaring how much we owe them for our freedoms....Great video.
For sure. Most of those remaining old fucks from the Worst Generation who aren't totally senile still believe they "saved the world" because everyone still worships the ground they dodder on. Those guys aren't on the internet or even know it exists, but the younger vets need to be shown videos like this. I'm sure it's amusing to see them melt down when their matrix gets shattered. Unfortunately, most of them and the general kwan population have been so programmed and brainwashed by the jew and are probably beyond redeeming. But our goal here is not to convert every single White over to WN, which is impossible, but just a sizable enough number to start making a difference as to the current plight of our people.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread