Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 7th, 2019 #21
Ray Allan

Default I couldn't help myself..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbyeff View Post
Scream, kikes. Thatz it - SCREAM. You need the practice for when we throw you in the ovens.
Quote:
6:42--"Mama, hide the roast!"

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 8th, 2019 #22
Stewart Meadows

The jewish hate campaign against Mel Gibson started when he made his famous Jesus movie The Passion of the Christ. Major Hollywood studios (controlled by jews, of course) refused to produce it, powerful jewish pressure groups like the crooked ADL (Ashkenazi Defecation League) claimed that it was "antisemitic", and the jewish media even attacked Mel's elderly dad, Hutton Gibson, who is jew-wise (and who is now 100 years old!):

Quote:
In March 2003, shortly before Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ was released in American film theaters, Hutton Gibson provoked widespread outrage when he was broadcast by radio talk show host Steve Feuerstein and subsequently reported on a separate occasion in a New York Times Magazine article, saying on both occasions that the Holocaust was a fabrication.
(...)
Gibson's family claimed that Steve Feuerstein misrepresented himself when he called Gibson and never revealed that he was being taped with the intent to broadcast his comments on his show, Speak Your Piece.[28]
Hutton_Gibson Hutton_Gibson

However, the people ignored the jewish hate campaign and flocked to the theaters, making The Passion of the Christ a box office success:

Quote:
The film was a major commercial hit, grossing $612 million during its theatrical release.[12] The Passion of the Christ is the highest-grossing religious film, the highest-grossing R-rated film in the United States, and the highest grossing non-English-language film of all time.[13]
(...)
Gibson began production on his film without securing outside funding or distribution. In 2002, he explained why he could not get backing from the Hollywood studios (...) In order to avoid the spectacle of other studios turning down the film and to avoid subjecting the distributor to the same intense public criticism he had received, Gibson decided to distribute the movie in the United States himself, with Newmarket Films.[39]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passion_of_the_Christ

The jewish hate campaign against Mel Gibson intensified in 2006 when he was accused of having uttered "antisemitic" comments when he was arrested for drunk driving. (He said "Fucking Jews... the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world" while the racist, genocidal bandit state of Pissrael was waging war against Lebanon and committing atrocities against that country's civilian population, which I wrote about in one of my previous posts.)

A couple of months later, Mel's movie Apocalypto came out, and once again the people ignored the jewish hate campaign and flocked to the theaters, making Apocalypto a box office success:

Quote:
The film was a box office success, grossing over $120 million worldwide, and received mostly positive reviews, with critics praising Gibson's direction, Dean Semler's cinematography, the performances of the cast, and the portrayal of Mayan civilization.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypto

This is just one of many examples of how the jewish media don't represent the (non-jewish) people.

Old June 8th, 2019 #23
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I couldn't help myself.
Well, I prefer Taylor the "Nazi icon" to Taylor the negro-loving leftist LGBT advocate (although her music is shitty either way).

Old June 11th, 2019 #24
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The jewish hate campaign against Mel Gibson started when he made his famous Jesus movie The Passion of the Christ. Major Hollywood studios (controlled by jews, of course) refused to produce it, powerful jewish pressure groups like the crooked ADL (Ashkenazi Defecation League) claimed that it was "antisemitic", and the jewish media even attacked Mel's elderly dad, Hutton Gibson, who is jew-wise (and who is now 100 years old!):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutton_Gibson

However, the people ignored the jewish hate campaign and flocked to the theaters, making The Passion of the Christ a box office success:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passion_of_the_Christ
The jews walked away from 612 million dollars because they felt that the movie was "antisemitic" (i.e. it portrayed jews in a realistic way). Jews always put politics before profit. Remember that, folks.

Old June 16th, 2019 #25
Stewart Meadows

Apparently, Mel is working on a sequel to his famous Jesus movie The Passion of the Christ:

Quote:
In June 2016, it was announced that Mel Gibson is working on a sequel to The Passion of the Christ, focusing on the resurrection of Jesus. The screenwriter is Randall Wallace, who wrote the screenplay for Braveheart (1995).[112]

In September 2016, Gibson expressed an interest in directing the film. He also said that the film will come out in a few years since it is a big project.[113]

In November 2016, Gibson confirmed that the title of the sequel would be The Resurrection of the Christ and implied that part of the movie would be taking place in Hell, stating that the film would explore what happened in the three-day period between the death of Jesus and his return. He also revealed that the film would probably be about three years away, because of its massive undertaking.[114]

In January 2018, Jim Caviezel confirmed that he will reprise his role as Jesus in the sequel.[115]

Filming began on May 10, 2019. The film is scheduled for release sometime around Easter 2020.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pa..._Christ#Sequel

Old June 16th, 2019 #26
Stewart Meadows

Personally, I thought that The Passion of the Christ was mediocre, but at least it made the jews howl.

Old June 17th, 2019 #27
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
This is a better movie:

House of Rothschild (1934) Part1

3:00--Mayer Rothschild does "Happy Merchant" gesture.

6:42--"Mama, hide the roast!" to appear poor for the tax collector.
Excerpts from that movie are in Der Ewige Jude, the “mama hide the roast” part on.

Old June 20th, 2019 #28
Stewart Meadows

Famous actor John Cusack follows in Mel Gibson's footsteps:

Quote:
Actor John Cusack tweets and then apologizes for anti-Semitic image

June 18, 2019 10:09 am

(JTA) — Actor John Cusack tweeted an anti-Semitic image and slur, then apologized for what he called a “careless mistweet.”

The image shows a hand in a sleeve bearing a Star of David crushing a group of people struggling beneath it. It includes the quote “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” and incorrectly attributes it to the French philosopher Voltaire. Cusack tweeted above the image, “Follow the money.”

Cusack, the star of “Say Anything,” “Gross Pointe Blank” and the new “Never Grow Old,” at first said he thought he was retweeting a “pro-Palestinian justice” post and later agreed that the image was anti-Semitic, deleting it and his tweets justifying it.

The image and fake quote have frequently been posted online by white supremacists and anti-Semites, although in this case Cusack said he shared it to protest Israeli treatment of Palestinians.

Cusack tweeted an apology of what he called a “careless mistweet” in a series of six tweets.

“In reaction to Palestinian human rights under Israeli occupation, an issue that concerns anyone fighting for justice, I [retweeted] and quickly deleted an image that’s harmful to both Jewish and Palestinian friends, and for that I’m sorry,” he wrote. “The image depicted a blue Star of David, which I associated with Israel as their flag uses the same color & shape. I know the star itself is deeply meaningful to Jews no matter where they stand on Israel’s attacks on Palestinians.”

The insinuation that Jews or Israelis “rule” over the public discourse and that money is their tool also struck readers as anti-Semitic.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/acto...-semitic-image

Old June 20th, 2019 #29
Stewart Meadows

I've always liked John Cusack as an actor. Too bad he apologized.

Old June 22nd, 2019 #30
Stewart Meadows

Cusack's "controversial" tweet quickly became an important part of his Wikipedia page, and they even mention the prominent White Nationalist Kevin Alfred Strom (although they obviously call him a "white supremacist" and a "neo-Nazi"):

Quote:
In June 2019, Cusack was widely criticized[31] for an antisemitic tweet[32][33][34] featuring an image of a large fist with of a blue Star of David crushing a small crowd of people next to a quote misattributed to Voltaire: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize". The quote is actually that of white supremacist and neo-Nazi Kevin Alfred Strom.[35][36] In the tweet, Cusack added the words "Follow the money". He later blamed it on a "bot", then defended it, then apologized and deleted the tweet."[31][35][37][34][38]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cusack

Old June 23rd, 2019 #31
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
John Cusack apologizes for tweeting an anti-Semitic meme

By Scottie Andrew and Brian Ries, CNN

Updated 2255 GMT (0655 HKT) June 18, 2019

(CNN) John Cusack is sorry.

The actor apologized for retweeting an anti-Semitic meme after he drew criticism online.

The image depicts a hand, stamped with the Star of David, pushing down a group of people. It included the quote, "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

The BBC -- and offended Twitter users -- said that while the saying is often misattributed to the French philosopher Voltaire, it was in fact spoken by white nationalist Kevin Strom.

Cusack captioned it: "Follow the money."

Cusack initially brushed off the criticism, saying that he mistook "a bot" for an account that was advocating for the rights of Palestinians. At some point, he deleted the image. He wrote that he "made a mistake retweeting that" and that he is "anti-fascist in every respect."

Later, he wrote that "it's clear that even if it was Israel's flag & even if you don't have antisemitic bone in your body, it is still an antisemitic cartoon."
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/18/u...rnd/index.html

Old June 24th, 2019 #32
James Fette

jewsign It's a trick

Any time someone accuses you of anti-Semitism on Twitter, immediately post this in response and really watch them howl.

Old June 25th, 2019 #33
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Fette View Post
Any time someone accuses you of anti-Semitism on Twitter, immediately post this in response and really watch them howl.

https://youtu.be/uW3a1bw5XlE
Thank you for posting that revealing interview. (I was already familiar with it, but lurkers and newbies need to see it.)

Old June 26th, 2019 #34
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Mel's dad seems like an interesting guy.

Quote:
Hutton Peter Gibson (born August 26, 1918) is an American writer on Sedevacantism, a World War II veteran, the 1968 Jeopardy! grand champion and the father of 11 children, one of whom is the actor and director Mel Gibson.

Gibson is an outspoken critic, both of the post-Vatican II Roman Catholic Church and of those Traditionalist Catholics, like the Society of Saint Pius X, who reject Sedevacantism. In a 2003 interview he questioned how the Nazis could have disposed of six million bodies during the Holocaust and claimed that the September 11, 2001 attacks were perpetrated by remote control.[1] He has also been quoted as saying the Second Vatican Council was "a Masonic plot backed by the Jews".[2]
(...)
In 1968, Gibson appeared on the Art Fleming-hosted version of the game show Jeopardy! as "Red Gibson, a railroad brakeman from South Ozone Park, New York". Gibson won $4,680 and retired undefeated after five shows, in accordance with the rules of the show then in force. He was invited back to appear in the 1968 Tournament of Champions, where he became the year's grand champion,[16] winning slightly over one thousand dollars more, as well as a two-person cruise to the West Indies.[14][17][18][19] Art Fleming noted on the October 18, 1968, episode that the Jeopardy! staff had had difficulty informing Gibson about his invitation as Gibson had decamped with his family to County Tipperary, Ireland.[19]

Gibson later participated in numerous Australian quiz shows, including Big Nine with Athol Guy and Ford Superquiz with Bert Newton.[20][21] In 1986, The Sydney Morning Herald reported that Gibson had recently won $100,000 and an automobile in a TV quiz program.[22]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutton_Gibson

Old June 30th, 2019 #35
Stewart Meadows

The Hymiewood big shots who attacked Mel Gibson over his "antisemitic" comments are the same people who support the jewish pedophile Roman Polanski who drugged, raped and sodomized a 13-year-old girl.

In Hymiewood, it's considered worse to criticize jews than to rape children. That's pretty amazing, when you think about it.

Old July 3rd, 2019 #36
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The Hymiewood big shots who attacked Mel Gibson over his "antisemitic" comments are the same people who support the jewish pedophile Roman Polanski who drugged, raped and sodomized a 13-year-old girl.

In Hymiewood, it's considered worse to criticize jews than to rape children. That's pretty amazing, when you think about it.
Quote:
On 11 March 1977, Polanski, then 43 years old, was arrested in Los Angeles for the sexual assault of 13-year-old Samantha Geimer during a photo shoot for French Vogue magazine. Polanski was indicted on six counts of criminal behavior, including rape.[100][102] At his arraignment he pled not guilty to all charges. Many executives in Hollywood came to his defense.[103]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_...ual_abuse_case

Old July 3rd, 2019 #37
Longbaugh

Mel Gibson is not one of us.

Mel Gibson is in favour of letting the wetbacks into Whitemerica.

Mel Gibson is a moral coward.

Mel Gibson is drunken, Irish trash.

Hutton Gibson wasted his entire life and intellect studying Catholicism, instead of doing something useful.

Fuck them.

Old July 3rd, 2019 #38
Stewart Meadows

Yeah, I see what you mean, Longbaugh. Like everybody else, I was disgusted with how Mel apologized to the satanic jews and groveled at their foul-smelling feet (and he was obviously a fool for thinking that that would appease them).

And yes, I too find it annoying that Hutton has wasted so much time and energy on that whole "Who is a real Catholic?" nonsense, but unlike his son, Hutton (as far as I know) hasn't cucked out and apologized to the jews for telling the truth about them, and that has to count for something, in my opinion.

Old July 4th, 2019 #39
Longbaugh

Quote:

Hutton (as far as I know) hasn't cucked out and apologized to the jews for telling the truth about them, and that has to count for something, in my opinion.
I respectfully disagree.

He cucks every time he opens his mouth about religion.

He is still playing by the kikes' rulebook.

He is a grown-ass man with a supposedly genius I.Q. who refuses to think past the Jewish narrative. All that concerns him, really, is the best way to worship a fiction invented by his enemies.

That, my friend, is the ultimate in cuckery.

I have a genius I.Q., and I've been to Casa Inalco.

The truth is out there if you're willing to go digging for it.

It is absolute cuckery to have a king's ransom at your fingertips, and sit on your hands, waiting to be saved from yourself by some imaginary, white robed, Jewish fairy from the clouds.

I honestly do not believe Hutton Gibson is as smart as people say he is. I think he has a fantastic--possibly eidetic--memory, which is why he's tops at trivia contests and such. In reality, he lacks critical thinking skills; if he had them, being the genius he supposedly is, he would've picked the babble and Catholicism apart a long time ago, instead of nuthugging them into old age.

You know what you get when you cross an actual genius I.Q. with critical thinking skills?

Hitler.

Himmler.

Bormann.

Linder.

Me.

Not some Irish oaf who believes a pansy in a dress and faggoty hat is infallible when he sits in a special chair.

Hutton Gibson has never done anything useful for his race, not in all his years on this earth. Quite the contrary, his greatest achievement is having raised a famous son who has poor taste in women, can't stop drinking or snorting coke, wants shitskins who can't build a functional country to come to Whitemerica en masse, and who has generated an unfathomable amount of shekels for the tribes.

Look at the big picture.

The truth about the Jews is that they invented christianity. Hutton Gibson believes that christianity is real. He cucks by ignoring the truth.

Last edited by Longbaugh; July 7th, 2019 at 04:18 PM.

Old July 4th, 2019 #40
Freddy Ford

Want a Mel Gibson/Mad Max/Road Warrior double-barreled shotgun pistol? Here you go:

https://www.dixiegunworks.com/index/...tegory_id/321/

Last edited by Freddy Ford; July 4th, 2019 at 11:04 PM.

Tags
hollywood, jews, mel gibson, movies, rothchild

Thread