VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 20th, 2019 #21
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
. . as you may know from this thread https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=554728 I recently returned from a trip through European cities . . Gotta say , about Rome : A trip through Rome means :

A lot of Antiquity , Middle Ages , Renaissance , church-stuff , even World War 2 history . .

So , yes , in a way , it is an 'eternal city'

"Rome . . sweet Rome"

. . one of the most important and most influential cities worldwide . . next to cities like London or New York . .
Despite Italy's current problems, Stewart Meadows is fortunate to live in a place with such rich history and has contributed so much to the Western world.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 20th, 2019 #22
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Despite Italy's current problems, Stewart Meadows is fortunate to live in a place with such rich history and has contributed so much to the Western world.
. . what do you mean specifically by "Italy's current problems" ?

And yes , Rome , in a way , could be regarded as an "unofficial capital of Europe" , if Europe had ever had an official capital.

It was the first city to gain influence in all of Europe , then it became the seat of Western European christianity , later for the catholics . .

Many popes stemmed from there , many famous Renaissance-people , many famous people . .

Even the name for the medieval rulers of the occident , "Kaiser", is derived from the Latin word "Caesar" . . . Europe itself ows so much to Rome . .

"Caesar" , the last name of Gaius Julius , after him became the official title for the Roman rulers . . "Caesar Augustus" , "Caesar Constantine" etc.

So , yes , also Central- / Northern-Europe , where the germanics live , ows so much to Rome .

Old July 20th, 2019 #23
T.Garrett
Banned

Post The first? No

Quote:
It was the first city to gain influence in all of Europe ...
Um, you're forgetting the city states of ancient Greece and Crete which predated Rome ...the Macedonians and the empire that Alexander the Great gained for them ...?

The ancient Macedonians were a blond, blue eyed people who briefly ruled over a huge empire that stretched from Greece to India that was conquered for them by Alexander, the first Europeans that I know of to a accomplish such a thing and gave the world a taste of things to come when our folk would eventually rule over this planet and set the standard by which the rest of humanity lives ...

Old July 20th, 2019 #24
ColdFire
Banned

. . concerning the racial debate about ancient Rome . .

It would be the most plausible that the ancient Romans would have been a mix between Grecoids and Etruscans.

Little history . . almost the whole Southern European mediterranean area in ancient times was settled by people of Grecoid stock . . even in today's Italian area.

The Italian peninsula experienced an invasion from peoples from Northern Europe though,a people known as Etrucans . .

In time those two groups must have conglomerated.

( such origins would also be checkable by examining the language )

So . . . the Romans had the philosopher-spirit of the Mediterranean peoples in them as well as , gotta say , the warlike-ness of a Northern-European tribe . .

Old July 20th, 2019 #25
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking another his-story lesson from coldfire?

Quote:
. . concerning the racial debate about ancient Rome . .

It would be the most plausible that the ancient Romans would have been a mix between Grecoids and Etruscans.

Little history . . almost the whole Southern European mediterranean area in ancient times was settled by people of Grecoid stock . . even in today's Italian area.

The Italian peninsula experienced an invasion from peoples from Northern Europe though,a people known as Etrucans . .

In time those two groups must have conglomerated.

( such origins would also be checkable by examining the language )

So . . . the Romans had the philosopher-spirit of the Mediterranean peoples in them as well as , gotta say , the warlike-ness of a Northern-European tribe . .
The Mediterranean whites weren't warlike ...pfffttt

The Latin tribes migrated from the area of Southern Germany in antiquity and eventually genocided the Etruscans (who were already settled in Italy) on their way down the Italian peninsula ...where did you learn your history dog?

The Etruscans didn't speak a IndoEuropean language ...they weren't related to the Latins, Germans and Celts who all came from the Danube Valley.

It's unknown where they came from, I think they might have been related to todays Basques or the people who inhabited the Med area before our ancestors moved in, or Semitic sea peoples ...?

Last edited by T.Garrett; July 20th, 2019 at 11:37 AM.

Old July 20th, 2019 #26
ColdFire
Banned

Cool . . in fecit , Gallia omnis divisa erat in partes tres

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Um, you're forgetting the city states of ancient Greece and Crete which predated Rome ...the Macedonians and the empire that Alexander the Great gained for them ...?

The ancient Macedonians were a blond, blue eyed people who briefly ruled over a huge empire that stretched from Greece to India that was conquered for them by Alexander, the first Europeans that I know of to a accomplish such a thing and gave the world a taste of things to come when our folk would eventually rule over this planet and set the standard by which the rest of humanity lives ...
But those city-states didn't have influence in all of Europe , let alone that they ruled Europe . .

The empire of Alexander the great though was a big demonstration of European power . .

Quote:
The Mediterranean whites weren't warlike ...pfffttt
Well , I suppose they were . . how else would they have made an empire ?

Quote:
The Latin tribes migrated from the area of Southern Germany in antiquity . .
. . sorry but why would Latin tribes invade from the area of southern Germany ?

Latin tribes weren't germanic . .

And they spoke an entirely different language.

Quote:
. .and eventually genocided the Etruscans (who were already settled in Italy) on their way down the Italian peninsula
. . another theory is that the Romans were part Etruscan themselves . .

Quote:
...where did you learn your history dog?
Quote:
The Etruscans didn't speak an IndoEuropean language ...they weren't related to the Latins, Germans and Celts who all came from the Danube Valley.

It's unknown where they came from, I think they might have been related to todays Basques or the people who inhabited the Med area before our ancestors moved in, or Semitic sea peoples ...?
Sorry but as far as I'm informed one of the most assumed theories about the Etruscans is that they stemmed from a north-eastern European background and that they temporarily settled in today's Italy . .

The regional-name 'Toscana' by the way points to the Etruscans.

Old July 20th, 2019 #27
T.Garrett
Banned

Where are 'etruscans' and which tribes migrated from the Danube region? (click on the map)

BTW the ancient Romans more physically resembled their close cousins the Gauls (Celts) than they do the population of Italy today ...look at the piles of statuary they left for us to see. Eventually the Romans gave citizenship to the polyglot of peoples they ruled over and we ended up with today's Italians ...not a bad thing, my wife was Piedmontese (N Italian), Romano (Latini, Roman) and German (Saxon) with light skin, dark hair and green eyes ...she was quite good looking.

Last edited by T.Garrett; July 20th, 2019 at 02:35 PM.

Old July 20th, 2019 #28
ColdFire
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:

Where are 'etruscans' and which tribes migrated from the Danube region? (click on the map)
. . interesting map , gotta say.

An up-thumbee for it . . ( I can't rep you right now , recently did )

Old July 20th, 2019 #29
Ray Allan

Quote:
. . what do you mean specifically by "Italy's current problems" ?
I mean their problems with the rapeugee invasion, dealing with the EUSSR, and communists and jews in their government and media trying to turn the country and the rest of Europe into a third-world non-White shithole, and all that wonderful stuff. Pretty obvious what I meant, wasn't it?

Old July 26th, 2019 #30
Sartt
Banned

Quote:

" things to come when our folk would eventually rule over this planet"

Never going to happen. This planet is already ruled by groups of people you will never see or know about, and they have weapons that can level cities, create earthquakes, and control the weather. Its funny how people like you think that humans are the only thing living on this planet.

Old July 26th, 2019 #31
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Indeed. My people came from Zoron Arigreos eons ago, never coming to the surface until about 50 earth years ago.

Old July 26th, 2019 #32
Sartt
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
Indeed. My people came from Zoron Arigreos eons ago, never coming to the surface until about 50 earth years ago.
Oh yeah, its all a joke to you people now, but soon all of you will figure out whats been going on, and all truths will be revealed and all eyes will be opened, and everyone who has ever mocked me will find out just how little and insignificant they truly are.

Old July 26th, 2019 #33
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
" things to come when our folk would eventually rule over this planet"

Never going to happen. This planet is already ruled by groups of people you will never see or know about, and they have weapons that can level cities, create earthquakes, and control the weather. Its funny how people like you think that humans are the only thing living on this planet.
. . you wouldn't happen to mean the 'Reptilians' , would you ?

. .

-taken from David Icke . .

- - -

. . or did you mean other alledged 'aliens' such as Greys . .?

. . which is it this time . .?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
'Zoron Arigreos' . .?

lol , never heard that be before . .

But I take it your response wasn't meant one hundred per cent seriously

. . to say the least . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
Oh yeah, its all a joke to you people now, but soon all of you will figure out whats been going on, and all truths will be revealed and all eyes will be opened, and everyone who has ever mocked me will find out just how little and insignificant they truly are.
. . David Icke , is this you ? ? ( see above picture )

Gee , didn't know you were black

Old September 16th, 2019 #34
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

I think we would need a modern-day Roman Empire

Old September 16th, 2019 #35
Owain Jones

The Roman empire, open borders, mass immigration, capitalism over nationalism, to enrich the few at the expense of the masses, meet the old boss, same as the new boss.

Was it a good thing, or bad thing? Far to binary, it was just an historical thing, it was man being man, expansion, colonization, dilution, erosion, collapse, like every migration, every empire, every superstate.

It's no different in reality from the British Empire, or the current European union, methods & labels have changed, but the process & results are the same.

When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago.

We are products of our past, but we don't have to be prisoners of it.

The Roman empire is a lesson from history, but not a blueprint for today.

History holds a deadly trap for us, we spend our whole life stuck in the labyrinth, looking backwards for an escape route, thinking about how we'll escape one day, and how great it will be, and living in that past, whilst imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it.

You just end up using that past & that future to escape the reality of the present.

The Roman empire was neither good, nor bad, just long dead people doing what long dead people did.

Old September 18th, 2019 #36
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owain Jones View Post
The Roman empire, open borders, mass immigration, capitalism over nationalism, to enrich the few at the expense of the masses, meet the old boss, same as the new boss.

Was it a good thing, or bad thing? Far to binary, it was just an historical thing, it was man being man, expansion, colonization, dilution, erosion, collapse, like every migration, every empire, every superstate.

It's no different in reality from the British Empire, or the current European union, methods & labels have changed, but the process & results are the same.

When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago.

We are products of our past, but we don't have to be prisoners of it.

The Roman empire is a lesson from history, but not a blueprint for today.

History holds a deadly trap for us, we spend our whole life stuck in the labyrinth, looking backwards for an escape route, thinking about how we'll escape one day, and how great it will be, and living in that past, whilst imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it.

You just end up using that past & that future to escape the reality of the present.

The Roman empire was neither good, nor bad, just long dead people doing what long dead people did.
. . I think in a way we can still learn from ancient Rome ( positive OR negative ) . .

Old September 18th, 2019 #37
Ray Allan

The USA and EU are not a new Roman Empire as many have claimed. They are jewish empires.

Old September 18th, 2019 #38
Owain Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The USA and EU are not a new Roman Empire as many have claimed. They are jewish empires.
No more so than the Roman empire was at times.

All "empires" follow the same pattern, it's an inevitability.

The more you expand the more you dilute, the more you dilute the weaker you become, the weaker you become the more susceptible you are to influence from foreign bodies.

Old September 26th, 2019 #39
Ray Allan

Short video about a 1st century Roman legionary's equipment you might find interesting.

Old November 7th, 2019 #40
Ireland14
Banned

I do not like the Roman empire at all...
They suppressed my celtic ancestors.

They may never have gotten Ireland but they suppressed the Celtic peoples of Europe as such...

Thread