VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 15th, 2019 #481
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Jewish media outlet Buzzfeed claims that Salvini's party negotiated a deal to receive campaign funds from Russia:
Quote:
Do you see what's going on here, folks? The jews are trying to bring down Salvini with the same methods and accusations that they used against Trump, i.e. that he's "colluding" with Russia.
Quote:
This Italian version of the Trump Russiagate bullshit has been the top story in Italy for several days now, everybody is talking about it, but not a single media outlet has managed to prove that Salvini's party has received Russian money.
Italy's loathsome jews and jew-lackeys are smelling blood in the water so they're crawling out from under the rocks in order to attack Salvini, and their hypocrisy is astounding.

For example, Matteo Renzi from the jew-controlled, leftist, globalist Democratic Party has suggested that Salvini might be guilty of "high treason" (alto tradimento are the words that he used).

This is the same Matteo Renzi who helped the Jewropean Jewnion bleed the Italian people dry, and who supported the jew-led rapeugee invasion of Italy when he was the country's unelected prime minister, and who went to the racist, genocidal bandit state of Pissrael to kiss the foul-smelling ass of the jewish mass murderer Benjamin Netanyahu and to tell the public that Pissrael is a jewish nation that belongs to the jewish people (whereas Italy is a "multicultural" country that belongs to any third-world savage who decides to live there).

And as if that's not enough, the Democratic Party also supports Carola Rackete, the criminal captain of the jew-backed rapeugee invasion ship Sea Watch 3, who broke the law and forced her way into an Italian port and rammed her big ship into a much smaller Italian police boat and endangered the lives of the five officers onboard. Now that's "high treason".

Then there's Benedetto Della Vedova, the current leader of the pro-EU, pro-rapeugee, globalist shitparty More Europe, who is arrogantly demanding answers from Salvini over this Russiagate bullshit. In one of my previous posts, I wrote about how Emma Bonino, who is More Europe's most prominent member and a former minister of foreign affairs, publicly brags about receiving money from the anti-Italian, pro-rapeugee, globalist jew demon George Soros:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=304

...but that doesn't seem to bother Della Vedova.

The hypocrisy is off the charts, folks.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; July 15th, 2019 at 07:08 PM.

Old July 16th, 2019 #482
Stewart Meadows

According to a new poll, the Russiagate scandal – created by the jewish media outlets L'Espresso and Buzzfeed – hasn't hurt Salvini's popularity. The Italians appear to understand that the accusations are bullshit.

Quote:
Sondaggio Swg per Enrico Mentana, altroché Savoini: Matteo Salvini cresce ancora, cifre mai viste prima

15 Luglio 2019

Nonostante il caso Savoini, la Russia e gli attacchi incrociati di alleati ed opposizione la Lega di Matteo Salvini cresce ancora. Secondo il sondaggio Swg per il TgLa7 di Enrico Mentana il Carroccio rispetto a settimana scorsa ha guadagnato lo 0,2 per cento passando così dal 37,5 al 37,7 per cento.
https://www.liberoquotidiano.it/news...ce-ancora.html

Old July 16th, 2019 #483
Stewart Meadows

I'm pretty sure that the Italians are disgusted with all these pathetic leftist jew-lackeys who are now agitating against Salvini and accusing him of selling out his country to the Russians, even though Italy's left has always taken orders from anti-Italian globalist jews.

This hypocrisy was spotlighted by Giorgia Meloni, the leader of the anti-rapeugee, anti-globalist, right-wing party Brothers of Italy, when she said sarcastically (and I'm paraphrasing since I don't have the actual quote at hand): "The Democratic Party, which has always served foreign powers that are hostile to Italy, has suddenly discovered the importance of national sovereignty".

Old July 17th, 2019 #484
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Italian police clear migrant squatters amid burning debris

By NICOLE WINFIELD and DEREK GATOPOULOS
July 15, 2019

ROME (AP) — Migrants and squatters set up burning barricades at an abandoned school outside Rome on Monday after police were ordered to clear the site.

Residents set fire to tires, mattresses, and garbage to try and deter the police in riot gear. But authorities doused the blaze and proceeded with the eviction.

Police used mobile video cameras in the operation along with a negotiator who used a loudspeaker to tell the building occupants: “Those who have nothing to do with this, families, come down. You can come down, come. Nothing will happen.”

Italian Interior Minister Matteo Salvini, who has championed a crackdown on migrants, said Italy had “no tolerance” for anyone who illegally occupies abandoned buildings. He said the structure was dangerous and put women and children living there at risk.

City hall officials said they were providing alternative housing for the nearly 200 people affected.
https://www.apnews.com/1cc4ce6ccfca42ed94729a47dc377029

Old July 18th, 2019 #485
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
In 2007, a despicable gypsy woman from Romania named Doina Matei killed a young Italian woman, Vanessa Russo, by stabbing her in the eye with an umbrella. She was sentenced to 16 years in prison, but she has now been released (or "semi-released" or whatever we should call it) for good behavior thanks to Italy's jewed justice system:

http://www.ansa.it/english/news/2016...03e5c67c7.html

Needless to say, the victim's family is outraged, and her father even said that the Italian justice system favors immigrants over Italians.

And as I have shown throughout this thread, jews are the ones who are pushing the pro-gypsy propaganda:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-eur...ells-for-jews/

I remember Vanessa Russo's funeral in 2007. The loathsome cuck-priest was babbling about how they should forgive the satanic gypsy woman who killed Vanessa by stabbing her in the eye with an umbrella. This angered the attendees, and one woman (probably a relative of the murder victim) shouted "No, never! Never!", and the people around her started applauding.

The cuck-priest was obviously bothered by this reaction, and you could see that he was thinking "Holy crap, my shtick isn't working. Now what do I do?". This powerful scene was filmed and aired on the big news programs.

Vanessa's father has often talked about how the Italian authorities should do more to protect innocent citizens from violent third-world savages, and he has publicly said that he supports Salvini and his stance on rapeugees. This is how most Italians feel, despite the pro-rapeugee propaganda that's constantly excreted from the country's jew-owned media.

Old July 20th, 2019 #486
Stewart Meadows

Loathsome jew-lackey Hagela Merkel attacks Salvini over the bullshit Russiagate scandal:

Quote:
Italy shd clear up 'League Russian funding' – Merkel

'Think parliament or others will ask for clarification'

(ANSA) - Berlin, July 19 - Italy should clear up whether the nationalist League party sought or received funding from Russia, German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Friday.
(...)
Premier Giuseppe Conte has said he is willing to report to the Senate on July 24 over suspicions a person close to the League party discussed taking funding via oil kickbacks from Russia. Deputy Premier, Interior Minister and League leader Matteo Salvini has refused to report to parliament specifically about this case, saying he is willing to talk about everything during his regular question-time session. Salvini said his party has not taken a rouble off the Russians and described the case as "ridiculous". On Wednesday Salvini reiterated that he would not make time for a session specifically on the affair.

"I don't report on fantasy," he said.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/201...fc1aa2970.html

Old July 21st, 2019 #487
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Nigerian mafia clan busted

(ANSA) - Bologna, July 18 - A Nigerian mafia clan that allegedly controlled a big chunk of the drugs and prostitution markets in Piedmont and Emilia Romagna was busted by Turin and Bologna police in twin operations on Thursday.

Among those arrested were the heads of the so-called Maphite Cult, which initiated members with burning rituals as well as running sex workers with voodoo rites, keeping ties with other mafias and controlling the drugs flow.
(...)
Interior Minister Matteo Salvini hailed the bust.

"Maxi-operation against the Nigerian mafia, so much for those who denied its existence. Thanks to the police and investigators. We don't need this kind of immigration. Ports closed, jails open!," he tweeted.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/gen...600f54574.html

These are the people that the globalist jews have been bringing to Italy.

Old July 22nd, 2019 #488
Stewart Meadows

The crooked jewish organization MSF (from this thread's OP) has announced that it will resume picking up third-world savages off the coast of Libya and dump them in Europe:

Quote:
MSF and SOS Mediterranee restart rescue missions off Libya

A new vessel, the Ocean Viking, will conduct rescue work in the Mediterranean, humanitarian groups say.

The SOS Mediterranee and Doctors Without Borders (MSF) charities have relaunched migrant rescue operations off Libya, seven months after they were forced to abandon efforts using their ship Aquarius.
(…)
"As people are still fleeing Libya on one of the most perilous sea crossings in the world, and with almost no available rescue assets present in the central Mediterranean, it has been an imperative for both SOS Mediterranee and MSF to return."
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/...072356662.html

And yes, this is the same MSF which sexually exploits poor African girls, like giving them medicine in exchange for sex:

Quote:
Medecins Sans Frontieres staff 'used local prostitutes'

Aid workers at charity Medecins Sans Frontieres used local prostitutes while working in Africa, whistleblowers have told the Victoria Derbyshire programme.

Female former employees said the behaviour was widespread.

One said a senior colleague said it was possible to barter medication in exchange for sex.
(...)
One former employee, who worked out of the charity's London office, said she had seen a senior member of staff bring girls back to MSF accommodation while posted in Kenya.
(...)
"It was pretty obvious she was a prostitute but he called her his girlfriend and she would spend night after night with him.
(...)
"I saw one of my colleagues, he was a much younger guy, go into the toilet with a local prostitute.

"I knew her to talk to as she also worked in one of the bars. She told me afterwards that they'd had sex and he'd paid her."

The whistleblower said she also felt sexually harassed by some of the men she worked with.

"[One colleague] really made my life miserable," she said.

"He really tortured me and brought prostitutes back in front of me.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44523086

The jews and their lackeys are utter scum.

Old July 23rd, 2019 #489
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Salvini clashes with Macron after Paris and Berlin offer new migrant influx mechanism

By Cristina Abellan Matamoros with REUTERS• last updated: 23/07/2019 - 10:28

Fourteen members of the European Union have agreed on a new “solidarity mechanism” plan to resettle rescued migrants, French President Emmanuel Macron said on Monday.
(...)
The French president said the EU needed to make sure that when migrants get to Europe, there needs to be a better strategy for their arrival including a quick docking in the nearest port, but he clarified that landing countries must not make all the effort alone.

However, this has revived an old clash with Italy. Interior Minister Matteo Salvini, whose country is at the forefront of the migrant influx into Europe, said he was against France and Germany deciding all the migration policies, “ignoring the demands of the most exposed countries”.

Italy received almost all of the migrants rescued by humanitarian groups at sea until the populist government closed all the country's ports to charity ships.

After the meeting, Salvini reiterated that Italy should not continue to be the "refugee camp of Brussels, Paris, and Berlin."
https://www.euronews.com/2019/07/23/...flux-mechanism

Old July 25th, 2019 #490
Stewart Meadows

The jew-controlled, leftist, globalist, anti-Italian Democratic Party is going to submit a no-confidence motion against Salvini over the Russiagate bullshit:

Quote:
Italian opposition party to submit no-confidence motion against Salvini

The Democratic Party’s move comes after League leader refused to answer MPs’ questions on allegations his party sought Russian funding.

By Silvia Sciorilli Borrelli 7/24/19, 8:15 PM CET Updated 7/25/19, 3:45 PM CET

ROME — Italy's Democratic Party will put forward a motion of no confidence against Interior Minister Matteo Salvini.

The opposition party's announcement came after Salvini, the leader of the far-right League, refused to appear in parliament to answer lawmakers' questions on allegations that his party has sought Russian funding.
https://www.politico.eu/article/matt...idence-motion/

Old July 27th, 2019 #491
Ray Allan

Italy wants Europe to take in 135 migrants its coastguard rescued

Quote:
Interior Minister Matteo Salvini said on Friday he would not let an Italian coastguard ship carrying 135 migrants dock until European Union countries agreed to take them in.

The Gregoretti coastguard vessel rescued the migrants on Thursday from two boats off Malta, but was awaiting orders on where it could take them.

"I will not give any permission for them to disembark until Europe commits to accept all the immigrants on board," Salvini, who is head of the far-right League party said in a statement.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/...oat-coastguard

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 27th, 2019 #492
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

this problem is ONLY going to get WORSE and WORSE forever

thanks to the US Fed's unlimited financial resources.

so we know Epstein and his companies were getting "TEN?" of billions of dollas from the FED in secret.

we know MSNBC, Fox, all the media was getting billions.

the jews are handing out TENS OF TRILLIONS of US money to finance all this shit, they are handing out stacks of hundreds to these niggers while they are forcing indentured servants to drive 18 wheelers for sub minimum wages, driving down wages in US sector with wage-fixing.

it is slavery on a level that has never existed before in history of the earth.

i mean, you can say that slaves existed 2000 years ago or black slaves lived like shit, but I'm saying the wealth DISPARITY has never even approached this.

they could buy the labor of the entire population for hundreds of years with they money they have created/accounted for. it's all accounted for and legit and every single courtroom, every single police officer and governmetnt authority recognizes their 'right' to own that money.

and THAT is total complete utter bullshit , bullshit like which has never existed

Old July 28th, 2019 #493
Stewart Meadows

Here's another article about the latest jew-backed rapeugee invasion force that Ray Allan brought up:

Quote:
World News July 26, 2019 / 6:32 PM

Italy's Salvini blocks own coastguard ship with migrants on board

ROME (Reuters) - Interior Minister Matteo Salvini said on Friday he would not let an Italian coastguard boat carrying 135 migrants dock until European Union countries agreed to take them in.

The Gregoretti coastguard vessel rescued the migrants on Thursday from two boats off Malta, but was awaiting orders on where it could take them.

“I will not give any permission for them to disembark until Europe commits to accept all the immigrants on board,” Salvini, who is head of the far-right League party, said in a statement.

Rome has asked Brussels to coordinate migrant redistribution between member states, a European Commission spokeswoman said on Friday, adding that the EU executive would act to this effect.

Salvini, who is also deputy prime minister, has staked much of his political credibility on a drive to halt migrant flows and has drawn protests by closing Italy’s ports to charity rescue ships.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-e...-idUSKCN1UL27I

Of course, the best solution would be to send these savages back to Africa, Salvini knows that and he has said so publicly many times, but his hands are tied since Italy's jew-controlled Deep State can block all his important decisions (which I have documented in this thread).

Old July 29th, 2019 #494
Ray Allan

Quote:
Here's another article about the latest jew-backed rapeugee invasion force that Ray Allan brought up:

Of course, the best solution would be to send these savages back to Africa, Salvini knows that and he has said so publicly many times, but his hands are tied since Italy's jew-controlled Deep State can block all his important decisions (which I have documented in this thread).
I hope in the next election that Salvini can become prime minister. He's the best political leader Italy has had in many years.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 29th, 2019 #495
Stewart Meadows

There is an interesting conspiracy theory floating around on the internet according to which the criminal pro-rapeugee Sea Watch captain Carola Rackete is actually a man named Daniel Küblböck.

Daniel Küblböck is a German singer who went missing while he was on a cruise ship, and according to certain German and Italian websites, he had a sex-change operation and resurfaced as Rackete.

Quote:
Daniel Dominik Kaiser-Küblböck (born 27 August 1985; disappeared 9 September 2018) is a German pop singer and actor who achieved celebrity status in 2002 as a participant in the first season of television talent show Deutschland sucht den Superstar (DSDS), the German version of Pop Idol, in which he came third. In September 2018 he went missing at sea off Canada while travelling on a cruise ship.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Küblböck

Yeah, as much as I want this story to be true, it's most likely fake news.

Old July 29th, 2019 #496
Stewart Meadows

Quote:

Salvini is still refusing to let the 100+ rapeugees disembark in Italy, even though the ship that carries them belongs to the Italian coast guard. That's good. We'll see how long the standoff lasts.

Old July 30th, 2019 #497
Stewart Meadows

Salvini has agreed to let 16 minors disembark:

Quote:
Probe opened into Gregoretti coast guard-ship case

(ANSA) - Rome, July 30 - The Siracusa prosecutor's office has opened an investigation regarding the case of the coast guard ship Gregoretti, which has been in the Augusta port since Saturday evening with 115 migrants still onboard. The ship's captain, according to reports, is at the prosecutor's office to be questioned. Meanwhile, the European Commission is contacting member states to understand which countries would be willing to take in some of the migrants. Onboard are still 115 adults after those requiring medical care and 16 unaccompanied minors were allowed to disembark.
(…)
Interior Minister Matteo Salvini has said the others will not be allowed to disembark until other EU states agree to take them in.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/201...1c9ce0ac9.html

This reminds me of the Diciotti case from last year (which I documented in this thread) when Salvini caved in to pressure and allowed underage African rape-monkeys to disembark after crooked jew-backed NGOs and the crooked jewish media claimed that they were "malnourished children". And then we found out that the "malnourished children" actually looked like this:

Old July 31st, 2019 #498
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Salvini to authorise Gregoretti migrants to disembark

Asylum seekers to go to 5 other EU countries and some church centres

(ANSA) - Rome, July 31 - Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Matteo Salvini said Wednesday on Facebook that he would soon be giving the go-ahead to disembarking over 100 rescued migrants still onboard the Gregoretti coast guard ship.
(...)
"In the coming hours I will authorise the disembarking because we are sure that the migrants will not be a burden on Italian citizens," he said, adding that "the problem has been resolved.

He said five countries, "Germany, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, and Portugal will take them in, alongside several Italian facilities" run by the Church.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/pol...077f58cfb.html

Old August 1st, 2019 #499
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Salvini is treating this outcome as a political victory, but it's really a defeat because most of these third-world savages will be relocated to other European countries where they will be free to rob, rape and murder white people. And the rest of the rapeugees will be housed on property that's owned by the Catholic Church, but this property is located in Italy, which means that Italians will be subjected to the rapeugees' chimpouts and violent crimes.

The only real solution to this huge problem is a naval blockade, as the prominent right-wing, anti-rapeugee politician Giorgia Meloni has suggested countless times, but such a thing could never be done as long as Salvini is forced to govern with the left-leaning, backstabbing shitbags of the Five Star Movement, who are like an anchor tied to his leg. And even if Salvini were to win a new election and get an absolute majority in the senate, his decisions could still be nullified by the president of Italy, the anti-Italian, globalist, pro-rapeugee jew-lackey Sergio Mattarella. There is no real democracy in Western countries; every aspect of society is controlled by the jewish Deep State.

Old August 1st, 2019 #500
Stewart Meadows

Meanwhile, the jew-backed rapeugee invasion ship known as the Alan Kurdi is heading for Italy. Salvini told these crooks to go to Tunisia (which is a so-called safe port), but naturally they refused; their jewish masters have clearly ordered them to dump their third-world savages in Italy.

Tags
giorgia meloni, italy, jews, matteo salvini, rapeugees

Thread