Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 18th, 2019 #21
Crowe

Pet owners are just as nasty as spics, niggers, and dots. I'm somewhat of an expert on this, because I work in property maintenance, and see how a variety of people live.

We had to evict an irate cat lady this Monday, for health violations. You're only allowed to have 2 pets here, and this woman had 6 cats, and you could smell the stench though the whole building. It had the worst flea infestation any of us has ever seen. I bombed the place Monday and Tuesday, and it's probably gonna need 1-2 more bombings.

3 litter boxes in here full of cat shit, and it smells like ammonia in here.

Carpets are all chewed up from cats clawing it.

Place is a wreck, and looks like niggers lived here. But this is your average White, middle aged, cat lady.

Also had to call animal control to pick up the cats.

Old September 19th, 2019 #22
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatedontMasturbate View Post
i dunno but it's just a flood of super hot Hindu girls here, all like, college age. sooo many college age Hindus are they are fucking gorgeous, perfect skin, perfect teeth, perfect eyes, and perfect bods, AND they are super sweet and polite and charming, totally classy as hell.
That´s the first time I´ve ever heard anybody praise Indian women, I´ve seen plenty of Indians in college and airports throughout the years and the impression I´ve gotten is that Indians are notably unattractive.

On average they aren´t even really thin, they tend to be on the chubby side, albeit rarely obese.

I imagine one can travel throughout India for months and not see one single Bollywood style Indian woman.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; September 19th, 2019 at 05:45 AM.

Old September 20th, 2019 #23
steven clark

Default Hindus are skinny and 44% are in graduate schooling

Not too fond of Indians, since they seem to be the ones doing robocalls, and I work for AT&T, and a few years ago, they brought them in by the truckload, ordering AT&T workers to train them to replace them or they wouldn't get a good severance package. I heard AT&T employees bitch about it all the time, and their fricking communications union moaned and groaned, but did nothing. Unions are fucking worthless.

What gets me are those mile long names they have. Imagine signing them in every day.

They also seem to have taken over the hotel/motel business.

But look; this happens because our ruling class let it happen. I agree that Indians go into professions more then we whites do, but look at our culture, and all the lousy Jew-fed shit we get, especially back in the 90's, when all I heard was Indians, Chinese, Hispanics etc., had 'family values'...and whites, by implication, didn't...of course after Jews mucked it up with their media.

Thanks for your help, cuckservatives.

yeah, I don't see many attractive Indian women. There are some, but they're just different. Bollywood is like Hollywood...you're watching an image created to entice you. like thinking Barbara Streisand was beautiful.

But I can like some things. Their cuisine is okay in moderation, and when I worked at a university, I liked seeing Indian kids come in and do a dance festival for one of their holidays. Also, I like Krishnamurti, an Indian philosopher, and I remember Jack Pandy, an electrical engineer who worked part-time security with me, and was a decent, sharp man, a great supervisor.
Once I had to train a bunch of niggers in a security post and, being gang members, they were laid back and he personally chewed them out for being lazy, for all the good it did.

Also, you have to remember with Indians, it's all class/caste. If you're an upper-class white, you get treated well, but if you're working class, they dump on you. And when they get the upper hand, watch out.

It's just that I don't want them here...I want them THERE.

Old September 20th, 2019 #24
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
And today, 20 years later the hovels I rent to wetbacks are filled with cockroaches, stink like a cage at the zoo, their disgusting food and spilled beer when they are evicted/leave.

So whats a white man to do ...?

Rent the dump asap to another beaner, fuck cleaning and painting it the place has that comfy, lived in smell and feel the little brown cunts like!

And it's already filled with thousands of their little roach pets at no extra charge!

The more things change the more they really stay the same, eh?

Bwahahahaha.
My little brother, when he bought his first house in northern Illinois. The seller had rented it out to mexcrements. He spent a whole weekend tearing out the carpets. There were loads of mattresses in the two bedrooms.

Old September 20th, 2019 #25
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
That´s the first time I´ve ever heard anybody praise Indian women, I´ve seen plenty of Indians in college and airports throughout the years and the impression I´ve gotten is that Indians are notably unattractive.

On average they aren´t even really thin, they tend to be on the chubby side, albeit rarely obese.

I imagine one can travel throughout India for months and not see one single Bollywood style Indian woman.
Strong enough for a man, but made for a Hindu princess.

Curry ain't a deodorant.

Old September 20th, 2019 #26
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Pet owners are just as nasty as spics, niggers, and dots. I'm somewhat of an expert on this, because I work in property maintenance, and see how a variety of people live.

We had to evict an irate cat lady this Monday, for health violations. You're only allowed to have 2 pets here, and this woman had 6 cats, and you could smell the stench though the whole building. It had the worst flea infestation any of us has ever seen. I bombed the place Monday and Tuesday, and it's probably gonna need 1-2 more bombings.

3 litter boxes in here full of cat shit, and it smells like ammonia in here.

Carpets are all chewed up from cats clawing it.

Place is a wreck, and looks like niggers lived here. But this is your average White, middle aged, cat lady.

Also had to call animal control to pick up the cats.
My condo does not allow dogs, but cats are allowed.

Around 2000, there was a hippy jew couple whose apartment was right by the front entrance. The stench was unbearable. I found out later that they had three un-neutered toms in there. The later buyer, who had three cats confirmed this tale. "That's why I have these new hardwood floors."

DC has a law that a household can have maximum four cats. Well, there is a difference if you own a huge house vs. a one bedroom condo.

Old September 20th, 2019 #27
Oma Temmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post

That's the Ganges River. It's literally full of shit and dumped corpses. Not only do they bathe in it, they catch and cook whatever few fish that can actually live in it.

Old September 20th, 2019 #28
Oma Temmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Around 2000, there was a hippy jew couple whose apartment was right by the front entrance. The stench was unbearable. I found out later that they had three un-neutered toms in there. The later buyer, who had three cats confirmed this tale. "That's why I have these new hardwood floors."
Jews have a high rate of mental illness, especially schizophrenia. Sounds like your neighbors had illness-related hygiene issues.

Old September 21st, 2019 #29
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oma Temmer View Post
Jews have a high rate of mental illness, especially schizophrenia. Sounds like your neighbors had illness-related hygiene issues.
Oh yes, she was crazy.

Not long after I bought the place, I was locked out of my apartment as management had been in it for routine maintenance. I had not received the key for one of my locks when I bought it and had to wait for the then on-site kebab manager to show up to get a copy of that key.

The crazy jewess talked to me while I was waiting. An obviously homeless negro came by and she started chatting with him. After he left, she said "that's so and so, and if you need any small jobs done in your place, you can hire him." Like I'm going to bring some strange, especially a homeless, negro into my apartment.

Old September 24th, 2019 #30
Crowe

Quote:
My condo does not allow dogs, but cats are allowed.

DC has a law that a household can have maximum four cats. Well, there is a difference if you own a huge house vs. a one bedroom condo.
Lady with 2 dogs, went in her apartment, and it reeked of dog shit, based on the picture, one would assume this has to be a nigger. Nope, middle aged White lady, single. Absolutely disgusting. I walked out of there after taking a picture, and I'm gonna get this 4 legged nigger lover evicted. This building has a roach problem, probably because they're feeding on all the dog shit laying on piss pads ....

And some of you wonder why I have an axe to grind with pet owners. It's simple, I see how these people live, and their homes are absolutely disgusting.

Anyone who lives in a squalor like this deserves to be humanely euthanized.

Old September 25th, 2019 #31
Gladiatrix

Quote:
And today, 20 years later the hovels I rent to wetbacks are filled with cockroaches, stink like a cage at the zoo, their disgusting food and spilled beer when they are evicted/leave.

So whats a white man to do ...?

Rent the dump asap to another beaner, fuck cleaning and painting it the place has that comfy, lived in smell and feel the little brown cunts like!

And it's already filled with thousands of their little roach pets at no extra charge!

The more things change the more they really stay the same, eh?

Bwahahahaha.
Around 20 years ago I lent 25K to my little brother when he bought his first house. Northern Illinois. Previous owner rented it out to beaners. He spent a whole weekend ripping out the carpets and dragging out the multiple mattresses. It was like a roach motel.

Old September 26th, 2019 #32
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking hi tech slumlord?

Quote:
Around 20 years ago I lent 25K to my little brother when he bought his first house. Northern Illinois. Previous owner rented it out to beaners. He spent a whole weekend ripping out the carpets and dragging out the multiple mattresses. It was like a roach motel.
Yep, a spic will rent a place and soon after the lease is signed have 30 of his 'relatives' move in with him ...I've had it happen to me more than once.

Thinking ahead we include all utilities (which of course the tenant pays for in the rent) so we can control them, all services in locked and secured rooms not accessible to tenants. By law we can shut them off for up to 48 hours at a time to do "repairs", hell I can restrict or shut off services and even control the temperature inside each one of our houses or apartments from an app on my phone ...aint tech great.

Call up to give me grief motherfucker? How about the polar vortex in your digs tonight eh?

Once these scumbags realize who they are fucking with they almost always comply with whatever I say. Our rentals are reasonably priced and look beautiful on the outside ('curb appeal') but inside they have that ghetto charm and stink that only muds and lowlifes can appreciate, these niggers wont find a finer crib anywhere on Long Island. Guaranteed.

Our rental ads say 'Habla Espanol' but none of us speak a word of Spanish hahahaha.

I have a growing business with other landlords installing my 'building management' systems ...like little Greta says we all gotta 'go green' ($) and save the planet ya know. I might just give up being a slumlord and switch to 'energy consultant' whatcha think?

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 26th, 2019 at 11:23 PM. Reason: bad spelling

Old September 27th, 2019 #33
Crowe

Quote:
Yep, a spic will rent a place and soon after the lease is signed have 30 of his 'relatives' move in with him ...I've had it happen to me more than once.

Thinking ahead we include all utilities (which of course the tenant pays for in the rent) so we can control them, all services in locked and secured rooms not accessible to tenants. By law we can shut them off for up to 48 hours at a time to do "repairs", hell I can restrict or shut off services and even control the temperature inside each one of our houses or apartments from an app on my phone ...aint tech great.

Call up to give me grief motherfucker? How about the polar vortex in your digs tonight eh?

Once these scumbags realize who they are fucking with they almost always comply with whatever I say. Our rentals are reasonably priced and look beautiful on the outside ('curb appeal') but inside they have that ghetto charm and stink that only muds and lowlifes can appreciate, these niggers wont find a finer crib anywhere on Long Island. Guaranteed.

Our rental ads say 'Habla Espanol' but none of us speak a word of Spanish hahahaha.

I have a growing business with other landlords installing my 'building management' systems ...like little Greta says we all gotta 'go green' ($) and save the planet ya know. I might just give up being a slumlord and switch to 'energy consultant' whatcha think?
Here's a nigger rig fix I had to do in these ghetto ass apartments:

This unit has been vacant for 3 months, and 2 of these old shut-offs were dripping, and rotted out the bottom of this vanity.

I fixed the shut offs by closing them, loosening up the nut, and stuffing mop string in there, put some pipe dope on the threads, and no more drips.

We're they getting a new vanity? Hell no! Section Ape was moving in, so they get a patch fix.

So I put some plywood in the bottom, and go to town with some quick set:

Then put some paint on it:

Good enough for this place👌

Old September 29th, 2019 #34
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking rentals ...

Quote:
Here's a nigger rig fix I had to do in these ghetto ass apartments:

This unit has been vacant for 3 months, and 2 of these old shut-offs were dripping, and rotted out the bottom of this vanity.

I fixed the shut offs by closing them, loosening up the nut, and stuffing mop string in there, put some pipe dope on the threads, and no more drips.

We're they getting a new vanity? Hell no! Section Ape was moving in, so they get a patch fix.

So I put some plywood in the bottom, and go to town with some quick set:

Then put some paint on it:

Good enough for this place��
Dats some fine afro engineering Crowe, the bonnets on those old style valve stems can make a moldy mess when they leak. They were probably leaking when the last nigger occupied the apartment and he didn't care cos "he don't own dis motherfucker".

I refit a few of our places with PEX and manablocs (central shutoff manifolds) to make service easier and eliminate the multitude of problems you get with old copper piping including having crackheads rip it out and scrap it if the building is vacant for awhile.

Biggest problem I have now is the tenants comical inability to use a toilet correctly. You clog it, you pay to have it cleared by Roto Rooter (in the lease) ...it worked when you moved in I don't wanna fucking hear about it.

I'm here to collect my rent not clean up your shit nigger.

Some of the dirty bitches that live in our spots think they can flush grunge pad, scumbags, diapers and those buttwipes that say 'NON flushable' down our toilets and we are supposed run right over and clear it for 'em ...no.

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 29th, 2019 at 08:38 PM.

Old September 30th, 2019 #35
Crowe

Quote:
Dats some fine afro engineering Crowe, the bonnets on those old style valve stems can make a moldy mess when they leak. They were probably leaking when the last nigger occupied the apartment and he didn't care cos "he don't own dis motherfucker".

I refit a few of our places with PEX and manablocs (central shutoff manifolds) to make service easier and eliminate the multitude of problems you get with old copper piping including having crackheads rip it out and scrap it if the building is vacant for awhile.

Biggest problem I have now is the tenants comical inability to use a toilet correctly. You clog it, you pay to have it cleared by Roto Rooter (in the lease) ...it worked when you moved in I don't wanna fucking hear about it.

I'm here to collect my rent not clean up your shit nigger.

Some of the dirty bitches that live in our spots think they can flush grunge pad, scumbags, diapers and those buttwipes that say 'NON flushable' down our toilets and we are supposed run right over and clear it for 'em ...no.
They fucked up here by installing these water saver toilets. I've had to pull several, and get the big snake out. If I pull cloth out on the snake, or anything that shouldn't be flushed, they get fined $100.

Old September 30th, 2019 #36
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking potty talk

Quote:
They fucked up here by installing these water saver toilets. I've had to pull several, and get the big snake out. If I pull cloth out on the snake, or anything that shouldn't be flushed, they get fined $100.
Most toilets on the US market today are 'water savers' (originally mandated by the Energy Policy Act of 1992) ...but if you need to flush it four times to clear it after you drop a deuce how is that saving water?

https://19january2017snapshot.epa.go...s/toilets.html

We install Gerbers (Avalanche or Ultra 'water sense') in our rentals, they're cheap, work well and seem to be able to handle abuse from the tenants. I use Kohler PA (pressure assisted) toilets in my shack, never had one back up. The only problem with them is the noisy flush, but you get used to it after awhile.

Hahaha when my ex-gf Corinne was here she was afraid of the Kohlers, she would hit the lever and run out of the bathroom like the thing was gonna bite her on her cute little ass

Last edited by T.Garrett; September 30th, 2019 at 08:57 PM. Reason: added EPA link

Old October 1st, 2019 #37
Crowe

Quote:
Most toilets on the US market today are 'water savers' (originally mandated by the Energy Policy Act of 1992) ...but if you need to flush it four times to clear it after you drop a deuce how is that saving water?
These are ultra water savers, they use 1/4 gallon of water to flush a toilet.

Has a button on the top you press to flush it, and it has a unique flush valve mechanism.

They're junk.

The owners of the property, separate from the management company, is a jewess and a chink. Water bill is included with the rent here, and they got a big tax write off, along with some kinda government subsidy to put these toilets in. Not only that, but if they're looking to sell the property, brand new toilets adds to the value.

I've had to pull and snake more toilets, and we've had quite a few cleanouts get clogged as well. It sucks to get a call at 3 in the morning for a bottom unit that's overflowing out of the tubs and toilets due to a cleanout that backed up.

I'm about done with this place, got 2 job interviews this week, both for class A properties. This place is a C.

Old October 1st, 2019 #38
Crowe

Back to attacking pet owners, AKA 4 legged nigger lovers.

In the kwa, pet owners are now a protected group alongside niggers, disabled people, and fags.

The new gimmick is people getting their pets declared as emotional support animals, in order to circumvent rules put in place for pet owners, or to make it so properties who don't allow pets to force them to allow pets. It's laughably easy to get a pet declared as an emotional support animal, and get paperwork for it.

We got this one (White skin) nigger here that's got 4 pit bulls in a 2 bedroom apartment, when pit bulls are supposed to be banned here, along with a 2 pet limit.

These aren't blind people in need of well trained and behaved service animals.

Old October 4th, 2019 #39
Niggerus Delenda Est

Whenever I have to snake a nigger toilet I like to leave a nice mess. I'll leave the clogs of hair and s*** on the floor or in the bathtub and if there's any clean towels use them to mop up the water.

By making the encounter as unpleasant as possible I hope they will learn to take better care and avoid future visits from the plumber.

Old October 5th, 2019 #40
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Back to attacking pet owners, AKA 4 legged nigger lovers.

In the kwa, pet owners are now a protected group alongside niggers, disabled people, and fags.

The new gimmick is people getting their pets declared as emotional support animals, in order to circumvent rules put in place for pet owners, or to make it so properties who don't allow pets to force them to allow pets. It's laughably easy to get a pet declared as an emotional support animal, and get paperwork for it.

We got this one (White skin) nigger here that's got 4 pit bulls in a 2 bedroom apartment, when pit bulls are supposed to be banned here, along with a 2 pet limit.

These aren't blind people in need of well trained and behaved service animals.
Well, in my building (I'm on the condo board) this bitch went belly's up ballistic (she's a journalist) about a tenant who had papers from a doctor about her dog. It's a beagle.

I had to inform this SJW cunt that we would be in violation of ADA law if we threw her out. Lawyer fees. The dog is not a problem.

Many service animals are not seeing eye dogs. Some can sense when an epileptic will have a seizure before it happens and amazingly can tell when diabetics have a sugar attack.

Thread