Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 6th, 2020 #1
Hugh Akston
Banned

Default Still No Retaliation - Has IRAN Become America's Bitch?

Within minutes after news broke that Quds Force leader Qasem Soleimani was killed in a U.S. air strike there came talk from all corners that "retaliation" would likely follow after Iran finished three days of "mourning". Now those three days have come and gone and the much feared Iranian wrath has failed to materialize. Did Iran blink? Are they now America's bitch - willing to have the shit slapped out of them and meekly take it? It remains to be seen. But with all the soft targets scattered across nearby Europe, as will as further afield in America, shouldn't some Iranian response have taken place by now? Such as:
  • Detonating a dynamite bomb in a European rail station.
  • Spraying a London tube station with AK-74 fire.
  • Setting fire to the Vatican.
  • Taking down a passenger jet with a shoulder-launched rocket.
  • Setting off a car bomb at a busy Tel Aviv intersection.
  • Striking at Jews in New York City or Miami.
  • Assassinating some EU politician or US Congressman.

The possibilities are limitless. And yet....nothing. So it begs the question: just how "enraged" can the Iranians actually be if their supposed anger has resulted in not a single act of revenge thus far?

Old January 6th, 2020 #2
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

they know all you slobbering, snarling, tasmanian orc demons are hoping Iran does something so you can go crazy on them.

the whole world waits and prays, someday. someday they will get to gas and kill all of you.

everyday they wake ask God , why. why hasn't God murdered all of you scum gulping faggots and psychopaths

Old January 6th, 2020 #3
Crowe

Calling for hasty Iranian retaliation, and if they don't do it, they're America's bitch? What exactly is your agenda here?

John Bolton, Mike Pompeo, Bibi Nutty-yahoo, and Hugh Akston all seem to be hoping or calling for a reckless act of revenge by the Iranians.

Sulemani is responsible for hundreds of dead ZOGbots, and thousands of others injured, many of them fit to star in the next Wounded Warrior charity commericals. This was happening while rabid neocons were daring Iran to take reckless, and ill thought out revenge for every minor infraction the USA did to Iran.

Old January 6th, 2020 #4
Man of the road

This is shaping up for a perfect false flag. The Zionist machine destroys the Dome of the Rock which they want gone and blames it on Iran. From there is anyone's guess what happens next.

Old January 6th, 2020 #5
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Calling for hasty Iranian retaliation, and if they don't do it, they're America's bitch?
I generally do not respond to anyone I consider:
  • Rude
  • Or unintelligent

But I'll make an exception here, since it's clear you are not knowledgeable regarding this story. For one thing, I have not "called for" retaliation, "hasty" or otherwise - OTHERS HAVE. Try rereading the original post (several times, if need be) and see if you can't grasp it this time around. Or ask a more intelligent member like ColdFire or Ray Allan to explain it to you.

Then read this news report, one of many out there:

Huge crowds flood Tehran streets for Soleimani's funeral, calling for revenge and retaliation

That said, I will not respond to any more comments of yours. But at least I now know you're the one that's been regularly down-thumbing my posts all across the forum.

Old January 6th, 2020 #6
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
But at least I now know you're the one that's been regularly down-thumbing my posts all across the forum.
You can not see who gives you a negative thumb, these are private, only reps mention the sender.

So you know nothing, the only thing you do is speculate.

Old January 6th, 2020 #7
Crowe

Quote:
I generally do not respond to anyone I consider:
  • Rude
  • Or unintelligent

But I'll make an exception here, since it's clear you are not knowledgeable regarding this story. For one thing, I have not "called for" retaliation, "hasty" or otherwise - OTHERS HAVE. Try rereading the original post (several times, if need be) and see if you can't grasp it this time around. Or ask a more intelligent member like ColdFire or Ray Allan to explain it to you.
It sounds like some neocon bullshit I'd read on a website like Redstate, or News Max.

Ok, then you should have included this in your original post for more context.

Quote:
That said, I will not respond to any more comments of yours. But at least I now know you're the one that's been regularly down-thumbing my posts all across the forum.
Since I'm being accused of it, I might as well do it. 2 thumbs down given to you shortly after this post are mine.

And FYI, I don't normally even read your banality, let alone thumb it down.

Old January 6th, 2020 #8
Crowe

Default Let's look at this from a different angle.

Neither the US or pissreal have bombed Iranian soil, even though they've been threatening to do it for more than a decade. And nobody can say that Iran hasn't been engaged in successful anti-Zionist activities.

Iran assisted Lebanon with the defeat of Israeli occupation in the 2006 war. Pretty much everybody who knows what they're talking about, including Pentagon brass, knows that the Israelis got routed.

They also successfully assisted the Syrian government with eliminating US/Israeli/Saudi backed terrorists AKA Syrian "freedom fighters" AKA ISIS/ISIL, while Chump lies and takes the credit. All the USA did was pull the plug on a failed regime change operation under false pretences.

Iran Quds forces also played an integral part in defeating the US engineered "hornet's nest" in Iraq. And also attacked US forces, successfully. Hundreds dead, and thousands wounded by the USA's own admission.

.....and the best response the USA has, is sanctions? And taking out 1 Iranian general, and a few scattered personnel?

The USA has lost most of the proxy war fronts where Iran was on the victorious side.

I'd argue that Iran has made the USA and pissreal its bitch, not the other way around.

The Chad Iranian vs The Virgin American meme, anyone?

Last edited by Crowe; January 6th, 2020 at 05:17 PM.

Old January 12th, 2020 #9
Rasen
Banned

I recall my old convo with imbeciles on this site said Iran is an invisible superpower able to blow up the whole American career groups with C4 donkeys

Quote:
The USA is extremely vulnerable to asymmetrical warfare tactics, and the Iranians are proficient at these tactics.

Iran is the kinda country that would send 50 remote controlled speed boats at you from all directions loaded with bombs, when just one needs to get through. And who the hell would expect an attack like that? Iran could blitz an entire carrier battlegroup with 500 of those speed boats loaded with high explosives and sink many vessels.

People like you think the USA is invincible. When the USA gets fucking owned by speed boats, I'll remind you that I told you so.
Yet what we see. America fucked up Iran eliminating the second (or probably the first) powerful person of Iranian politics and mastermind of their armed forced. What we see next?
  • 50+ patriotic kebabs died on his funerals. Checked!
  • Iraqi desert has been bombed. Checked!
  • Ukrainian airplane full of canucks downed. Checked!

Iran is such a huge.. islamic cuckold.

Last edited by Rasen; January 13th, 2020 at 05:45 AM.

Old January 14th, 2020 #10
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Yet what we see. America fucked up Iran eliminating the second (or probably the first) powerful person of Iranian politics and mastermind of their armed forced. What we see next?
  • 50+ patriotic kebabs died on his funerals. Checked!
  • Iraqi desert has been bombed. Checked!
  • Ukrainian airplane full of canucks downed. Checked!

Iran is such a huge.. islamic cuckold.
Iraq votes to remove US troops, and Donald Chump threatens sanctions to appease his jew handlers. He refuses to leave Iraq, when he campaigned on leaving the region. Total and complete 180 from what he campaigned on.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp

The USA is now officially a Zionist interloper in Iraq. They can't say it's about peace and security, or fighting for freedom and Democracy. When the Democracy they built voted to kick them out.

The USA is finished in Iraq. The real cuckold is Donald Chump.

Quote:
I recall my old convo with imbeciles on this site said Iran is an invisible superpower able to blow up the whole American career groups with C4 donkeys
It was the result of a war games the USA conducted in 2002, which they took very seriously.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mill...Challenge_2002

Quote:
Red received an ultimatum from Blue, essentially a surrender document, demanding a response within 24 hours. Thus warned of Blue's approach, Red used a fleet of small boats to determine the position of Blue's fleet by the second day of the exercise. In a preemptive strike, Red launched a massive salvo of cruise missiles that overwhelmed the Blue forces' electronic sensors and destroyed sixteen warships. The losses were as follows: one aircraft carrier, ten cruisers and five of six amphibious ships. An equivalent success in a real conflict would have resulted in the deaths of over 20,000 service personnel. Soon after the cruise missile offensive, another significant portion of Blue's navy was "sunk" by an armada of small Red boats, which carried out both conventional and suicide attacks that capitalized on Blue's inability to detect them as well as expected.
So when we say Iran is capable of turning a US carrier into artificial reef material, it's a capability the USA is fully aware of.

Quote:
How much gay stuff did you have to filter through to find that picture in your search results?

Last edited by Crowe; January 14th, 2020 at 08:17 AM.

Old January 14th, 2020 #11
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
So it begs the question: just how "enraged" can the Iranians actually be if their supposed anger has resulted in not a single act of revenge thus far?
Well, they did shoot down a Ukrainian airliner. Does that count?

Old January 14th, 2020 #12
Ray Allan

Quote:
Well, they did shoot down a Ukrainian airliner. Does that count?

No, because that was accidental and a direct result of u.s. aggression, murder and meddling in the region. Granted, the Iranians running their air defense system should have been a little more on their toes and not mistaken a civilian airliner just taking off from their largest airport for a ZOG warplane or cruise missile. Now, the u.s. navy shooting down the Iran Air plane in 1988 killing all 290 aboard after allegedly mistaking it for an Iranian F-14, I'm convinced was intentional. Captain Rogers of the USS Vincennes should have been flayed alive for that act of wanton murder and terror.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 15th, 2020 #13
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
Iraq votes to remove US troops
Those sandniggers can vote and mourn as long as they want while doesn't lead any practical actions.
Oh wait! Iranians certainly revenged.. in photoshop:

Does that count?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man on man anal
It was the result of a war games the USA conducted in 2002, which they took very seriously.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mill...Challenge_2002
Try to repost a 20 years old article again to make your idiotic post more authentic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man on man anal
How much gay stuff did you have to filter through to find that picture in your search results?
Accidental mention of perversions still certainly attracts your oldfag's attention.

In fact it doesn't need to make difficult researches of gays speaking of Iran, because such a shia anti-NWO country as Iran.. holds seconds world positions by the number of transgenders and sex changing operations, only Thailand exceeds them:

Quote:
But Iran is also the only Muslim country in the Persian Gulf region that gives trans citizens the right to have their gender identity recognized by the law. In fact, the Islamic Republic of Iran not only allows sex reassignment, but also subsidizes it.

Over the last decade, with high-profile clerics and academic centers advocating for trans rights, social awareness on the issue has grown, says Schumacher. In 2007, Molkara established the Iranian Society to Support Individuals with Gender Identity Disorder, the first legally registered trans advocacy group. In 2008, the BBC reported that Iran was second only to Thailand in the number of sex-change operations performed, and the country’s surgery industry still attracts patients from all over the Middle East and Eastern Europe. Between 2006 and 2014, nearly 1,400 people applied for permission for the process according to government figures published in Iranian media.

There are even Iranian movies about accepting trans identities: 2012’s Facing Mirrors was something of a social turning point, giving local journalists a chance to address the issue publicly. The film’s release was even covered by state-run television and radio channels.

https://qz.com/889548/everyone-treat...gender-person/

Who knows, maybe all those Soleimani shakhids threaten to destroy USA are not just cuckolds but real shemales? then the coward reaction of Iran is pretty predictable.

Old January 15th, 2020 #14
Crowe

Quote:
Those sandniggers can vote and mourn as long as they want while doesn't lead any practical actions.
US soldiers are going to be fitted for body bags. Solemani did quite well at this task, maybe his successor will do better? More Iraqi citizens are going to side with the Iranians in attacks on US troops.

Boats with explosives on them are weapons. Ask the USS Cole crew. The joke is on you if you think the US Navy is impervious to such attacks.

And yeah, allowing tranny sex changes is pretty bizarre,
however, the type of sexual activities you clearly have a fascination with are punishable by death in Iran. Here are a few of your "homies"

So Iran is at least half right on this issue. For them to be 100% right on this issue, they'd have to string up trannies too.

Last edited by Crowe; January 15th, 2020 at 08:41 AM.

Old January 24th, 2020 #15
Rasen
Banned

Quote:
US soldiers are going to be fitted for body bags. Solemani did quite well at this task, maybe his successor will do better? More Iraqi citizens are going to side with the Iranians in attacks on US troops.

Boats with explosives on them are weapons. Ask the USS Cole crew. The joke is on you if you think the US Navy is impervious to such attacks.
With each new day the miserable chance of Iranian retaliation is getting even fewer and you suck even more with your strange fantasies about muslim kebabs murdering and torturing white soldiers. Probably Iranian leadership is into mutual feuds and gets profited from death of Soleymani.

Quote:
And yeah, allowing tranny sex changes is pretty bizarre,
however, the type of sexual activities you clearly have a fascination with are punishable by death in Iran.
So when Iran leads in transgender perversions and even promotes such insanity in Eastern Europe, are you proud of their anti-NWO activity?

Quote:
Iran performs more sex-change operations than any country in the world except for Thailand; the surgery industry has attracted patients from all over the Middle East and as far away as Eastern Europe. Official statistics for 2007 put the number of transsexuals in Iran between 15,000 and 20,000 people, with unofficial estimates suggesting many more -- up to 150,000, the Guardian reports.

Quote:
Here are a few of your "homies"
Even in the Wiki article you posted it's said death penalty is never applied to fags there , only in some horrible cases for rapists. The picture you posted can be seen everywhere in Middle East and Africa, executed kebabs probably were punished for theft or other crimes.

Here are your fags that treated to blow up America with donkeys:

Old January 24th, 2020 #16
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Iran performs more sex-change operations than any country in the world except for Thailand; the surgery industry has attracted patients from all over the Middle East and as far away as Eastern Europe. Official statistics for 2007 put the number of transsexuals in Iran between 15,000 and 20,000 people, with unofficial estimates suggesting many more -- up to 150,000, the Guardian reports.
Fucking shit, man!!! That does it, my mind is made up, mudslimes are worthless, they are nothing more than the bacteria in a jew created bio-weapon.

Old January 24th, 2020 #17
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Sex changes have been legal since the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, spiritual leader of the 1979 Islamic revolution, passed a fatwa authorising them nearly 25 years ago. Whereas homosexuality is considered a sin, transsexuality is categorised as an illness subject to cure.
How fucking weird, they tolerate the weirdest most disturbing type of faggot.

Old January 27th, 2020 #18
Niggerus Delenda Est

Iran is very dangerous. America could bomb them back to the stone age. But Iran has the means to retaliate and hit America hard enough that China and Russia would take advantage.

But Iran does not want to commit suicide. IMO by shooting down their own airliner this sends a very strong message that Iran is prepared to take casualties and will not back down.

The proxy war is the prelude for world war 3. US with little brother UK are working to strong arm Germany/EU into an anti Russia/China coalition.

Old February 24th, 2020 #19
Donncha Dennis

Didn't they shoot down that plane with the cia officers responsible for multiple middle eastern hits in just a week or two after the salami assassination?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_U...ce_E-11A_crash

Old February 24th, 2020 #20
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
Didn't they shoot down that plane with the cia officers responsible for multiple middle eastern hits in just a week or two after the salami assassination?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_U...ce_E-11A_crash
It is believed that Michael D'Andrea, chief of the CIA's Iran Mission Center and the man who most likely was responsible for the assassination of Lt. Gen. Qassem Soleimani, was aboard the plane and killed along with rest of the crew. The CIA and Pentagon deny it, naturally.

https://www.polygraph.info/a/iran-ru.../30416888.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_D%27Andrea

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread