Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 1st, 2021 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot
 
VanguardNewsNetwork's Avatar
 
Woodpecker You Can Almost See It Now: White Europe Will Collapse Soon

France is a powerful, White country. But being powerful and White didn’t save it because its leaders over the years have been assholes: corrupt and power-hungry, just like our leaders in America.

My father used to have a saying: “first, take it to its logical conclusion.” In other words, before you perform “X” action (or allow it to happen), what will happen later, as a consequence of that action? Europe should have thought likewise. White Europe is committing suicide — or, much more accurately, is being murdered, via immigration and multiculturalism. As time goes on, it will become harder and harder to hide that fact. This means that the Jews and the leftists will be getting more and more nervous about “the chickens coming home to roost.” Their policies, after all, are murdering White Europe.

France should have remained White. The French know that now. But it’s too late. Or…is it?

[Article].



Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...
 
Old May 1st, 2021 #2
Paul Anthony
Senior Member
 
Paul Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Austria
Posts: 1,939
Paul Anthony
Default

France was taken over by the "Jacobin" Freemasons in 1789, and their "socialist" (rothschild) revolution lasted 10 miserable years!! Since then the "jacobins" have owned France and over taxed the citizens!!

For anyone who doesn't believe what I'm saying, or thinks that's "conspiracy theory" here is an online magazine owned to this day by the "jacobin" freemasons, take a look for yourself:

https://jacobinmag.com/


"A Jacobin (French pronunciation: ​[ʒakɔbɛ̃]; English: /ˈdʒŠkəbɪn/) was a member of the Jacobin Club, a revolutionary political movement that was the most famous political club during the French Revolution (1789–1799)."
 
Old May 1st, 2021 #3
Fico
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 819
Fico
Default

Nothing is too late if you understand how you can secure race what means a lot of including mainstream topics of today. Quality healthcare,products and wealth of nation in general depends only about genetic. What is the most powerfull tool? It is religion.

So if you want to keep White civilization including our historical important persons like Napoleon Bonaparte in case of France we must have racial religious program who exists of course. Top WN authors understood this question including me after years of studying WN .

In future there will not be France,Germany,Spain then only one White racial state because nationalism of 19. century including national-socialism can not help us. Instead of nationalism,we need racialism. Only few Whites from each White nations who understand this will survive and live together within new state with new program and without political correctness who lead us in destruction.

Keep in mind that we will all die including our enemies but not as cowards then fighters for our own people and it is primar duty for each civilization,we are not exception. Our enemies can hate us but civilization will goes in downfall without Whites,there is not doubt about it if you look history of our achievements.
 
Old May 2nd, 2021 #4
Donncha Dennis
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 310
Donncha Dennis
Default

There is always talks about some of the french generals siding and waiting for the moment to "go with the people" Okay well what are you waiting for my guys. Similar things have happened in spain, germany, greece where they uncover plots within the military to "overthrow" the system. If you wait till your 90 like some of these generals then what was the point. I think we will see within our lifetime a part of france that seceded and becomes a islamic caliphate.
 
Old May 2nd, 2021 #5
Paul Anthony
Senior Member
 
Paul Anthony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Austria
Posts: 1,939
Paul Anthony
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
There is always talks about some of the french generals siding and waiting for the moment to "go with the people" Okay well what are you waiting for my guys. Similar things have happened in spain, germany, greece where they uncover plots within the military to "overthrow" the system. If you wait till your 90 like some of these generals then what was the point. I think we will see within our lifetime a part of france that seceded and becomes a islamic caliphate.
It's true!! I've heard it too, I just didn't post about it here! But many Generals both retired and active threatened a coup.. We'll see!!
 
Old May 2nd, 2021 #6
ZEK S 854
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 425
ZEK S 854
Default Too Late?

Consider this quote from the American General, Douglas MacArthur: "The history of failure in warfare can be summed up in two words: Too Late! Too late in recognizing the deadly intentions of an enemy, too late in marshalling one's resources for the struggle, too late in standing with one's friends."
 
Old May 2nd, 2021 #7
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,397
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
In future there will not be France,Germany,Spain then only one White racial state because nationalism of 19. century including national-socialism can not help us. Instead of nationalism,we need racialism.
Would be sad to lose France, Germany, and Spain. You oppose race-mixing, and yet advocate for "nation-mixing"? Seems like globalism under another guise.

But I agree that in the past, nationalism was based on highlighting the threat posed by other nations, or whipping up a jingoistic attitude of superiority, so as to create a feeling of cohesion and patriotism. This is a recipe for wars and division.

There is another alternative. Aryan nationalism and racialism go hand-in-hand. Aryans are guided by our racial heritage (blood and soul), and all Aryan nations contribute to and advance this heritage.

Diversity has gotten a bad rap since it's been used by the globalists as a cudgel to force our nations to take in folks from around the world. This actually results in a destruction of diversity as our nations lose their indigenous heritage that made them unique.

But having diverse Aryan nations actually does make the Aryan race stronger, since the nations are all of Aryan blood guided by Aryan soul. Tolerance and diversity, in this context, is Aryan.
__________________
I am Aryan.
 
Old May 2nd, 2021 #8
Fico
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 819
Fico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
You oppose race-mixing, and yet advocate for "nation-mixing"? Seems like globalism under another guise.
Yes it is globalism as Roman Empire for example but pro-White . You must understand the difference between racial and multiracial globalism. For having strong racial state,you must unite all White intelligence because if we are separated as nationalists,we have conflict among ourselves without looking situation through our whole planet. It is dream of american WN instead of european where still exists nations because they saw big picture and have arguments for this.

USA is strong because all Whites from different nations were created superpower state. The White race is minority on this planet,how you can be strong rival compared to Chinks for example if you are not united? How old have nations and how old have our biology? It is my rhetorical question. We can be happy if we stay in number of 50 million on this planet within one nation because situation will be soo dramatic that will non-whites represent themselves as French,Germans with supporting multiracial nationalism.

It is situation who David Duke represents in his book "My Awakening" (who I did not read but I saw review of other WN people) where non-white poor children stay in front of old indo-Aryan temple who shows the difference between Indians when they were racial clean and what are their descendants today after racial mixing. Same situation is in Greece today after Turks invasions who is not soo strong as it was in ancient times because of genetic pollution.

Last edited by Fico; May 2nd, 2021 at 08:12 AM.
 
Old May 2nd, 2021 #9
Miguel Dias
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 233
Miguel Dias
Default

yes but i hope we dont loose all that population to become a meger 50 million.
that way we would loose parts of europe to untermench
 
Old May 2nd, 2021 #10
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,397
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Yes it is globalism as Roman Empire for example but pro-White . You must understand the difference between racial and multiracial globalism. For having strong racial state,you must unite all White intelligence because if we are separated as nationalists,we have conflict among ourselves without looking situation through our whole planet. It is dream of american WN instead of european where still exists nations because they saw big picture and have arguments for this.

USA is strong because all Whites from different nations were created superpower state. The White race is minority on this planet,how you can be strong rival compared to Chinks for example if you are not united? How old have nations and how old have our biology? It is my rhetorical question.
Not all Aryan nations are the same; some will thrive in the future and some will falter. This is actually healthy for the race. It doesn't mean we can't join together against a common threat.

Competition between nations advances the race. You say you are libertarian, so whence comes this impulse to force everyone to mix so they'll all be the same? I regard this lust for equality at all costs as a much bigger threat than the threat posed by China btw.

Nordic peoples shouldn't have to destroy their heritage by mixing with Slavs or Meds. We can be Aryan and be different. The USA is economically stronger than Eastern Europe (although the USA is a basket case as far as its future prospects) because of the latter's history of strong interference from centralized state authorities that hindered competition.
__________________
I am Aryan.

Last edited by George Witzgall; May 2nd, 2021 at 09:35 AM.
 
Old May 2nd, 2021 #11
Fico
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 819
Fico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
You say you are libertarian, so whence comes this impulse to force everyone to mix so they'll all be the same?
I do not want force people for nothing. It is just my opinion including top WN authors like Klassen,Pierce,Lane,Stoddard. I am not for equality and competition among White nations are going on war . The main reason why are White nations in some kind of unions is that we need free market who depends about genetic who is not equal. Bad genetics produce bad goods.

Quote:
Nordic peoples shouldn't have to destroy their heritage by mixing with Slavs or Meds.
Ok,I am Slav and have same look like middle european peoples who are not Slavs and ancient history is created by Meds but I understand your opinion and I am not insulted because of that. Among Slavs you also have Nordic people. Do not mix White linguistic groups with sub-races. Tesla is for example from Balkan. Unbelievable,right? Lot of high productive Slavs whose ancestors fought for Hitler had came in USA beause of communism fully integrated themselves into USA society among anglo-saxons,they are living well. Reason is that is USA utopia for business among Whites and Slavic Kulaks will be killed only by niggers and not by White communists gangs as in states when they are coming from.

Quote:
The USA is economically stronger than Eastern Europe (although the USA is a basket case as far as its future prospects) because of the latter's history of strong interference from centralized state authorities that hindered competition.
Just outside USA and not inside. USA is compared to other nations free marked paradise. The main reason of USA superpower is that are Whites united because they had rejected nationalism,British in their case but mistake is that they blow anti-White propaganda in 1960. with rejecting racial laws. First Americans knew that is only race reson why they build strong state in land who is jungle. The results of White unification without nationalist conflicts are fantastic in period of just few centuries compared to White nations who had been separated in Europe.

Last edited by Fico; May 2nd, 2021 at 11:44 AM.
 
Old May 2nd, 2021 #12
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,397
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
I do not want force people for nothing. It is just my opinion including top WN authors like Klassen,Pierce,Lane,Stoddard.
I'd be interested if Pierce was of the opinion that all Aryan peoples should mix, wasn't aware of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
I am not for equality and competition among White nations are going on war .
Diversity and competition are both key to advancing the race. If you have diversity without competition, there's no way to weed out the losers from the winners. If you have competition without diversity, there won't be winners and losers since everyone's the same.

Look, you can have competition without war. These Aryan nations wouldn't be like the secular nations we have today, they'd be Aryan homelands of Aryan blood guided by Aryan soul. An analogy here is that they are different "denominations" of the same "church" (sorta like Serbian Orthodox vs Russian Orthodox etc..). I mean, yeah they might fight, but it's not like the nationalism of the past. So quit bringing up 19th century nationalism and national-socialism.
__________________
I am Aryan.
 
Old May 2nd, 2021 #13
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked
 
Larry the Raysiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Weimar Republic
Posts: 905
Larry the Raysiss
Default

Would be interested to have a link to Pierce talking/writing about Euro mixing. I'm always up for more Pierce content.

I have read and listened to lot of Pierce's speeches and articles and never once do I remember him having any opinion, nor stating anything about, the mixing of various Europeans. But it could be that I don't remember everything I've consumed.

All I remember from what I have consumed is Pierce referring to Europeans/Whites as one race that needs to act in concert to defeat our enemy and progress together. But mixing was never something I remember him addressing.
__________________
I'd like to apologize to anyone I haven't offended yet. Please be patient.
 
Old May 2nd, 2021 #14
Franco
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 1,693
Blog Entries: 1
Franco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Would be interested to have a link to Pierce talking/writing about Euro mixing. I'm always up for more Pierce content.

I have read and listened to lot of Pierce's speeches and articles and never once do I remember him having any opinion, nor stating anything about, the mixing of various Europeans. But it could be that I don't remember everything I've consumed.

All I remember from what I have consumed is Pierce referring to Europeans/Whites as one race that needs to act in concert to defeat our enemy and progress together. But mixing was never something I remember him addressing.


Allow me to quote James Harting:

"I knew William Pierce personally, and he absolutely, positively, 100% WAS a Nordicist.

Pierce believed that not only were there differences between the races of Man, but that likewise there were differences within each race. This intra-racial diversity manifested itself both as differences among the sub-races of the Aryan race, but also as differences (in both kind and quality) among individual members of the race.

Dr. Pierce felt that Nature was structured according to hierarchy, not equality, and that the Nordic sub-race was an essential, organic component within the total unity of the White race.

That being said, it is important to point out that Pierce felt that there was something of value in every White sub-race and ethnicity, not just the Nordic. He considered the people he met as individuals, based on their own unique personal characteristics; he did not judge them according to the sub-race or sub-races from which they were descended. In this connection, it is worth noting that his last three wives were from Eastern Europe (all from Hungary), not Scandinavia. Pierce's Nordicism was ideological and scientific, not personal."

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t93...5#post10891879


-----------------
 
Old May 2nd, 2021 #15
Fico
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 819
Fico
Default

The main difference between White nationalism and national-socialism is that WN wants to unite all Whites does not matter about nation while is national-socialism reserved just for one nation. In my opinion,national-socialism is just a bad copy of white nationalism with socialist views on economy. And here we come to Madison Grant who spoke about racial conflicts in history between White sub-races and I also know that is difference obviously.

About what kind of mixing you are talking about?
Most of you from colonized areas are descendants of Whites who are different nationalities so we can only speak about sub-races here. I think that this interesting discussion goes too far. Of course that american WN authors speak for whole White race on all continents and not just for colonized areas or sub-races. I will not favorize any sub-race even if we know that were alpine sub-race with states in central Europe first racial awaken with alliance between Slavs and Germans in ww2.
Also ww1 was also against middle european nations because we were strong alliance who must be destroyed.

Nordic sub-race especially in colonized areas did not have strong enemy because they fought against weak non-whites what was not case in europe with our stupid nationalist conflicts. I do not have nothing against Nordic sub-race but I hate only Nordic supermacism or any kind of divisions us on sub-races. When I had discussion about that with one old guard WN,we conclude that will eugenic policy gos to creation of ▄bermensch with racial mixing of best elements between sub-races within our White race as whole. It would not be pure Nordic man then as we conclude,new race because each of sub-races have their positive and negative elements while new race of ▄bermensch have all. It would be segregation as our ancestors segregated themselves from other races in evolution process through natural selection.

Last edited by Fico; May 2nd, 2021 at 03:11 PM.
 
Old May 2nd, 2021 #16
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked
 
Larry the Raysiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Weimar Republic
Posts: 905
Larry the Raysiss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
Allow me to quote James Harting:

"I knew William Pierce personally, and he absolutely, positively, 100% WAS a Nordicist.

Pierce believed that not only were there differences between the races of Man, but that likewise there were differences within each race. This intra-racial diversity manifested itself both as differences among the sub-races of the Aryan race, but also as differences (in both kind and quality) among individual members of the race.

Dr. Pierce felt that Nature was structured according to hierarchy, not equality, and that the Nordic sub-race was an essential, organic component within the total unity of the White race.

That being said, it is important to point out that Pierce felt that there was something of value in every White sub-race and ethnicity, not just the Nordic. He considered the people he met as individuals, based on their own unique personal characteristics; he did not judge them according to the sub-race or sub-races from which they were descended. In this connection, it is worth noting that his last three wives were from Eastern Europe (all from Hungary), not Scandinavia. Pierce's Nordicism was ideological and scientific, not personal."

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t93...5#post10891879


-----------------

Thanks for that.

BTW: You are the first person I have seen get banned then resurrected again. You are the "Christ" of VNN.
__________________
I'd like to apologize to anyone I haven't offended yet. Please be patient.
 
Old May 2nd, 2021 #17
Franco
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 1,693
Blog Entries: 1
Franco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Thanks for that.

BTW: You are the first person I have seen get banned then resurrected again. You are the "Christ" of VNN.

Ha-ha-ha! The Christ! Well, not so much that, just, I have a long history here. It's complicated.



------------------
 
Old May 2nd, 2021 #18
Gonzalez
Vaya con dios
 
Gonzalez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Argentinian Swiss - German ancestry.
Posts: 52
Gonzalez
Default





Last edited by Gonzalez; May 8th, 2021 at 03:00 PM.
 
Old May 3rd, 2021 #19
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 11,089
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
There is always talks about some of the french generals siding and waiting for the moment to "go with the people" Okay well what are you waiting for my guys. Similar things have happened in spain, germany, greece where they uncover plots within the military to "overthrow" the system. If you wait till your 90 like some of these generals then what was the point. I think we will see within our lifetime a part of france that seceded and becomes a islamic caliphate.
I hate to keep sounding like a broken record, but don't count on green niggers to "save" anything, either in Europe or the jewSA. Much like the political establishment, the military establishment is part of the problem, especially the generals and senior leadership. Basically any officer above the rank of colonel is a politician. Like cops, they are bitches, whores and cowards will follow orders, unlawful or not because they are more concerned with continuing to receive their ZOG paychecks and retirements than helping their people. These "plots" to overthrow their governments are bullshit creations of the system media. They should probably all be hanged as race traitors. And as European and American armed forces become more and more non-White, they will be used against White populations as part of ZOG's plan of White genocide. I'm pretty sure all those niggers, spics and faggots in the u.s. military are just itching to kill them some Whitey when the order is given.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old May 4th, 2021 #20
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 11,089
Ray Allan
Default

Thank you for the rep, Fico.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 AM.
Page generated in 0.15735 seconds.