Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 26th, 2008 #101
cillian
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,375
cillian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitNoMore View Post
We must embrace every aspect of free speech, yes even to the point of being insulted and labled.

All or none, the bad with the good.

When you begin to ban people for naughty words, you begin to end it all...

I love VNNF and I miss what it once was. It could be again...

Think.

**
Which is freedom, the freedom to speak the truth or the freedom to blur the truth?

If you think someone acts like a jew you can say "stop acting like a jew"
If you think someone things like a jew you can say "stop thinking like a jew"
but simply calling them a jew... think how words change meaning over time
gay goes from meaning happy to sexual pervert, and now its used as a friendly insult
example:
person 1:bill is so gay
person 2:wait is he really gay?
person 1:no, hes just gay.
person 2:huh?

the same will happen with jew,
bill doesnt leave a tip
bill is such a jew
is he really a jew?
no, hes just a jew
huh?

its 1984
 
Old June 26th, 2008 #102
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day
 
RabbitNoMore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wherever there's a sucker being born
Posts: 1,241
RabbitNoMore
Default

Quote:
its 1984
You make your point.

**
__________________
"Which will you believe White Man, the trustworthy, innocent, upright, noble jew, or your own lying eyes and ears?"
-anonymous-
 
Old June 26th, 2008 #103
varg
...
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 9,701
varg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitNoMore View Post

All or none, the bad with the good.


When you begin to ban people for naughty words, you begin to end it all...

I love VNNF and I miss what it once was. It could be again...

Think.

**
If we should keep VNN Free speech "All or none"

then should we do away with all other rules too? illegal activity allowed.. interracial porn? etc?

If Alex says he doesnt care if you accuse members of being jews with no evidence anymore, then i'll stop enforcing it..
 
Old June 26th, 2008 #104
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard
 
Harry Flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,123
Harry Flash
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitNoMore View Post



We must embrace every aspect of free speech, yes even to the point of being insulted and labled.

All or none, the bad with the good.


**
Well, I've never believed that. I don't think that's what free speech is. I don't accept that you have to take the bad with the good any more than you have to accept the nigger with the white.
__________________
.
 
Old June 26th, 2008 #105
psychologicalshock
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
I guarantee every single username in that thread is the same person. Notice how they always appear on the same threads saying the same things and promoting each other. Why don’t mods do IP checks or whatever anymore? If they are going to enforce the no calling jew rule then they should enforce the no-sockpuppet rule. That would be to much work though.
Obadiah is your sock puppet.

Evidence:
You agree with the fag
You post right after the fag
You have the same shitty habits

Conclusion: Same fag.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
How the f**k do you slip up and call someone a jew??????

Either you're an adult and you discuss topics reasonably and calmly, or you're a moron and you resort to name calling and libel. If you can back up with irrefutable proof your accusations, that's one thing. But here on VNN, assholes sling shit around all day long and it's fine. It's one reason why so much of this makes us laughable. Unless you can prove you've met someone and offer positive proof for why you say something, keep your freaking mouth shut.

Whether this forum is made up of adults, teenagers, or overgrown teenagers, this place needs to be cleaned up a lot.

It's as simple as that.
You're asking for too much from Saul.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; June 26th, 2008 at 11:24 AM.
 
Old June 26th, 2008 #106
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day
 
RabbitNoMore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Wherever there's a sucker being born
Posts: 1,241
RabbitNoMore
Default

Quote:
If we should keep VNN Free speech "All or none"

then should we do away with all other rules too? illegal activity allowed.. interracial porn? etc?
Of course not.
Freedom of speech does not allow one to yell FIRE!!! in a crowded theater.
It does grant one the right to convey himself, and his opinion verbally however...


Surely you know the difference Varg...


Quote:
I don't accept that you have to take the bad with the good any more than you have to accept the nigger with the white.
Try shouting that from the street corner and come back and let me know what you think free speech is then...Oh that's right, you won't be able to for a while because you'll be sitting in jail on hate crime charges...

It just occured to me... I may get banned for advocating illegal activity...



Butting out and calling it even.



**
__________________
"Which will you believe White Man, the trustworthy, innocent, upright, noble jew, or your own lying eyes and ears?"
-anonymous-

Last edited by RabbitNoMore; June 26th, 2008 at 11:32 AM.
 
Old June 26th, 2008 #107
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard
 
Harry Flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,123
Harry Flash
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitNoMore View Post

Try shouting that from the street corner and come back and let me know what you think free speech is then...Oh that's right, you won't be able to for a while because you'll be sitting in jail on hate crime charges...
Not sure what this really has to do with anything. On a forum where all right thinking white people instinctively think along the same lines, there is no need for free speech rules anyway. Free Speech is only of value to the troll.

All societies have rules. I'm not an anarchist. I do not believe people have some God given inalienable right to say whatever they want any more than people have some God given right to do whatever they want. There is no I in RACE.

Be grateful for Varg and Mr Linder. If I were a mod, I'd make Joseph Stalin look like a boy scout leader - no question.
__________________
.
 
Old June 26th, 2008 #108
OTPTT
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 9,896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitNoMore View Post
Freedom of speech does not allow one to yell FIRE!!! in a crowded theater.
You're equating calling someone who posts here a Jew with the criminal activity of faking an exigent circumstance via speech is ridiculous. Two totally different things. The latter involves putting peoples lives at risk while the former identifies those here who are likely enemies of our race.
 
Old June 26th, 2008 #109
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin
 
yankee jane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,588
yankee jane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
If we should keep VNN Free speech "All or none"

then should we do away with all other rules too? illegal activity allowed.. interracial porn? etc?

If Alex says he doesnt care if you accuse members of being jews with no evidence anymore, then i'll stop enforcing it..
There really is no completely "free" speech or "free" activity in any society and there can't be if it is going to survive - forums are no different. The jew has taken full advantage of this "free" concept to push its degenerative ideas and practices off on the larger population. You can't run anything without some common, accepted and understood principles and taboos. Some are clearly stated and other situations can be inferred or determined based on common sense application of the commonly held standards and values. This certainly has been the case in this country in the past (pre-jew) and the standards and values that were held in common by the larger population kept things pretty well cleaned up and operating at a successful level. That situation no longer exists in this country. The resulting decay and decline are more than obvious.

The irony is that the jew is well aware of this. It has never been the intention of the jew to allow "free" anything ultimately. It has always been its intention - as is becoming ever more evident day by day - for the commonly held standards and values to be perverted and turned around so that the jew evil is called good and the good is called evil. The jew non-standards and non-values were always intended to completely replace the positive values and, then, those jew perversions would be the "standards" and "values" enforced within the society.

Look around ... you are there!

.

Last edited by yankee jane; June 26th, 2008 at 12:16 PM.
 
Old June 26th, 2008 #110
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...
 
Dale VanderMeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Somewhere On Your Block Or Road...
Posts: 4,353
Blog Entries: 9
Dale VanderMeer
Default

Granted that I fully understand what you are doing, but aren't we taking this from the pages of Animal Farm ?
I hardly believe anyone here would want to snitch on another, but you know how our human frailty works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
...Unless those people you listed have broken one of those rules i have no reason to ban them. And if they have and i still haven't banned them i probably just haven't noticed it (since i dint read every thread).. you can still report posts if you want to bring it to a mods attention
 
Old June 26th, 2008 #111
Mike Dahl
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 141
Default

It does get ridiculous when people level the jew accusation against anyone who displays the slightest idealogical difference.

"You're a jew."

"No i'm not, I think you're a jew."

"No, you da jew."

"No, I ain't the jew, i called you jew first."

"No, you didn't. jew."

"I ain't da jew, you da jew."

"No, you da jew."

etc.
 
Old June 26th, 2008 #112
Jett Rink
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Squaresville
Posts: 7,502
Default

Does anyone else notice that the people who are mourning the loss of being able to call other posters "jew" endlessly are the same people who openly proclaim to worship the jew's god? The same god who proclaimed the jews were his favorite people?

You are some seriously confused individuals.
 
Old June 26th, 2008 #113
M. Kraus
Das Ende
 
M. Kraus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Midwestern "United States of America"
Posts: 1,488
M. Kraus
Default

Linder is right about this. Varg is right to enforce it.
__________________
An anti-semite is someone who knows what's going on.
 
Old June 26th, 2008 #114
Obadiah 1:18
Adieu, Jews!
 
Obadiah 1:18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 571
Obadiah 1:18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
What rules have they broken? We only have so few rules here on VNN. Just cause they get in arguments or cause you dont like them doesnt mean im gonna ban them. If i banned people i didnt like i'd have banned you and seanmartin a long time ago lol.

just a reminder of the main rules:

1. no outing (posting of personal info of someone who isnt already out in the open, without their consent)

2. no talk of illegal activity (to keep this board from getting shut down)

3. no hardcore porn or interracial porn (obvious)

4. no sockpuppets (I usually ban the sockpuppets when I find them, but they arent always easy to detect)

5. no calling someone a jew unless you have evidence to back it up (you guys know it makes the forum look stupid when every thread ends in 'fuck you jew')

I dont think following those rules is strict at all... Every forum has to have atleast some basic rules..

and some of those rules are less severe than others.. some only result in a temporary ban for a few days..


Unless those people you listed have broken one of those rules i have no reason to ban them. And if they have and i still havent banned them i probably just havent noticed it (since i dont read every thread).. you can still report posts if you want to bring it to a mods attention
Fuck the rules, they suck!

Banning somebody on a forum that decries and condemns the constant attacks by the enemy on our right to freedom of speech for merely calling somebody else a name -- a friggin' name! -- is not only the height of hypocrisy, it's fucking insane. We vituperate people outside The Movement for refusing to name the JEW, but, given the right circumstances, will go one better by banning our own when they dare to name somebody they suspect is a JEW. And why? Because they don't have any "proof". Exactly what constitutes proof has yet to be specified. I presume it would be nothing less than a signed confession or a DNA sample. It's analogous to not being allowed to call somebody a fag until he's fucked you in the ass.

Anybody of average intelligence can assess what kind of person somebody is simply by reading his or her posts. We do it all the time. That's why there are people on the forum we like, and people on the forum we don't like. We base our opinions of them, far more often than not, solely on the things they write, because their posts tell us a great deal about them. Their postings reveal their intelligence, or lack thereof, religious beliefs, philosophical leanings, and, not infrequently, their racial make-up.

When somebody like psychologicalshock boasts in his profile that his hobbies are killing Christians, it doesn't take a Rhodes Scholar to figure out WHAT he is and what his agenda is. But he knows that he can put it out there for all to see without having to worry about any negative repercussions, because Christians, even White Nationalist Christians, are the one group of people you may malign and seek to eradicate with impunity both offline and online. If psychoshatz had his way, there would be no Christians in The Movement. He'd kill the lot of us. That includes the late, great Yankee Jim, Pastors Wickstrom, Bob, and Visser, Randi from Michigan, members of the KKK, Aryan Nations, and Christian Identity, and many others who've had a positive impact on The Movement and are White Activists in the true sense of the term. But does psychoshatz get even a rap across the knuckles by the forum's overseers for his decidedly anti-White views? Nope. He's kosher because he hasn't broken any rules and he's careful -- well, as careful as a glaring [forbidden racial pejorative omitted] can be -- to intersperse he's anti-Christian [read: anti-White] posts with pro-White ramblings to con people into believing that he's for us and not against us.

Melcur wasn't without his faults -- who is? -- but he was and is pro-White. And being pro-White should be the basis, the only basis, for whether somebody should be allowed to post in this forum or not. There ought to be one strictly enforced rule for this forum and one rule alone: Pro-White in, and anti-White out. Any and all other rules only create lawlessness where there was none.

As for those people stamping their feet and bawling their eyes out because some of us like to call others names, even *gasp* JEWS in less Orwellian times, my advice is leave The Movement and don't come back. We're supposed to be mighty, fearless warriors prepared to die on the field of battle for our Race, but the enemy has only to call you a JEW and you'll run screaming.
 
Old June 27th, 2008 #115
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin
 
yankee jane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,588
yankee jane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgardian View Post
It does get ridiculous when people level the jew accusation against anyone who displays the slightest idealogical difference.

"You're a jew."

"No i'm not, I think you're a jew."

"No, you da jew."

"No, I ain't the jew, i called you jew first."

"No, you didn't. jew."

"I ain't da jew, you da jew."

"No, you da jew."

etc.


Hahahaha ... but that IS VNN!



Take out "jew" and fill in the epithet of choice - it will still continue



.
 
Old June 27th, 2008 #116
Jett Rink
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Squaresville
Posts: 7,502
Default

Whites are not beyond criticism.

Pro-White is bullshit, out biggest most formidable enemies are White.

Cultic thinking is for the retarded.

And also, its one thing to use Christianity to deprogram White's or organize them, it's another to actually believe in that jewish middle eastern bullshit.
 
Old June 27th, 2008 #117
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,050
Fred Streed
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
I guarantee every single username in that thread is the same person. Notice how they always appear on the same threads saying the same things and promoting each other. Why donít mods do IP checks or whatever anymore? If they are going to enforce the no calling jew rule then they should enforce the no-sockpuppet rule. That would be to much work though.
Sean, I don't believe that PsychologicalShock, tuisto, and Jett Rink are the same person, completely different styles of obnoxiousness. Accusing people who agree on some issue of being sock puppets is wrong. It happens, but it is fairly obvious when it does. I sometimes kind of agree with them, maybe I am another sock puppet? Then again, there have even been a few ocassions when I have agreed with you. This isn't one of them.
 
Old June 27th, 2008 #118
EireannGoddess
Member
 
EireannGoddess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,979
Blog Entries: 5
EireannGoddess
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Does anyone else notice that the people who are mourning the loss of being able to call other posters "jew" endlessly are the same people who openly proclaim to worship the jew's god? The same god who proclaimed the jews were his favorite people?

You are some seriously confused individuals.
Meh, I do not wish to start a flame war over religion and hopefully will not - but, it was not God whom declared the jews as His Chosen; that was the jews own doing. The jews got their notion of a monotheistic religion from the original Egyptians, who's civilisation they admired and wished to mimic - this was before the Egyptians became fed up with the kikes and turned them into slaves.

interesting fact: When the Egyptian Pharoh was approached by pre-judaism Abraham, whom was leading his tribe all over the desert looking for a place to live, Pharoh had no real problem with jews using some of their land but did demand payment from Abraham's group - they didn't want to pay for the land; knew that they could not war against Egypt so Abraham offered Pharoh his wife, Sarai as a concubine. At first Pharoh was happy with that, but after spending some time with Sarai, whom, it seems, nagged at and generally pissed him off, Pharoh sent Sarai packing and ordered the jews off Egyptian land. Meantime, the jews were worshipping a motley crue of gods, goddesses ect that they had borrowed from other tribes during their travels.

The jews did appear to have a fascination re Egypt at the time. Eventually deciding to go with the group whom was the most successful at establishing a sophisticated society. As we all know or have been taught, the jews ended up as slaves to Egypt - but their 'sojourn' in Egypt seemed to be enough to plant the seed of destruction of the original Egyptian. The jews taking over the Egyptian monotheism, and claiming that RA selected them - what B.S.

Last edited by EireannGoddess; June 27th, 2008 at 01:06 PM.
 
Old June 27th, 2008 #119
Cernunnos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The underworld
Posts: 1,934
Blog Entries: 1
Cernunnos
Default

Varg, could you likewise prohibit baseless allegations of being a gook?

Seriously though; methinks such ad hominem attacks ought to be discouraged, though I am not sure if the blunt instrument is prudent...

Last edited by Cernunnos; June 27th, 2008 at 01:29 PM.
 
Old June 27th, 2008 #120
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil
 
Karl Radl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: The Unseen University of New York
Posts: 3,130
Karl Radl
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitNoMore View Post
If the person sullied by the j word is indeed White, he should be able to vindicate himself through continued composure, logic and reason, otherwise known as debate: i.e. A White Mind Set
The problem with that postulate is that it is entirely subjective for example; I might disagree with someone about say 9/11 but then if I were to debate it and in the eye of the beholder any argument against say 9/11 Controlled Demo theory is not logical or reasonable then where are we?

Its a nice idea; and I am not knocking it, but when we get down to people being as they are nobody likes to told they are wrong but what the difference is what people do about it. What I am saying is simply that if somebody responds with arguments; rather than dismissive statements (jew etc etc) that person [you can just dismiss something of course but you just have to state a coherent reason why and then not be a hypocrite], regardless of whether you think them to be rational then that person is likely to be better quality and therefore more logical and reasonable (hence inherently worth more than the parrot who says the same thing over and over with no elucidation even when challenged).

I've don't believe in 'free speech' personally; but that's irrelevant here because I am not a Mod. nor an Admin.
__________________
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 AM.
Page generated in 0.21261 seconds.