Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 15th, 2008 #1521
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Boy, someone would have to be really really stupid to actually think that I would go to Europe after what happened to Toben.

But wait, slamin sam is really really stupid.

Uhmmmm, never mind.


BTW - sam / slamin / coward - see post # 394
 
Old October 15th, 2008 #1522
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times
 
Slamin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wolzek (get it?)
Posts: 1,176
Slamin2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Boy, someone would have to be really really stupid to actually think that I would go to Europe after what happened to Toben.

But wait, slamin sam is really really stupid.

Uhmmmm, never mind.


BTW - sam / slamin / coward - see post # 394
Greg - we know the coward that you are, not to mention how many welfare checks you would have to save for the airflight.

Just another Gerdes lie to add to the list.

If you lie about traveling to Poland, why should we believe the NAFCASH challenge is anything more than a mental patients fantasy?
__________________
RabbitNoMore

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Last edited by Slamin2; October 15th, 2008 at 02:37 PM.
 
Old October 16th, 2008 #1523
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Post #1515

First of all, my apologies for the late reply. I didn’t have time to go to a cyberplace in the last few days, and finding one in Wlodawa without speaking Polish is also not a piece of cake. And unless the bigmouth starts feeling too important, I didn’t look up the one I’m writing from in order to respond to his crap. I did it because I had to send in some work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Actually I don’t "insist" on anything, it’s just what calculations of the possible amount of wood ash resulting from the cremation of about 150,000 people tell us, assuming an average of 2 kg of wood ash per kg of body weight, which according to the sources I have seen is high for mass incineration of animal matter.
Uh huh...they used toothpicks is that it? You're starting to lose your grip Roberto.
I’d say you’re starting to talk shit, were it not for your having talked shit before already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
, though not because the amount of bodies was lower but because the values I calculated are maximum values and the actual amount was much lower.
How do you know the actual amount was lower Roberto?
I don’t know, and I don’t think anybody ever will know. I’m just making assumptions that don’t seem unreasonable in light of the evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Or are you simply saying that with the false hope that your beloved audience will lap it up?
No, I’m just saying that what was possible at Dresden must also have been possible on a larger scale at Sobibor and the other AR camps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
Take a look at photos of the Dresden pyres, KVC. Hardly any wood underneath the grids. They did the job mostly with gasoline.
That makes sense if you think about it. Often Hitler spoke of the Communist threat, it's been frequently mentioned by the Germans and the Eastern front (undeniably so) was the most important front in the German campaign...hell even Rommel was deprived of resources because the East was considered a more valuable objective. Using Gasoline (a resource Germany certainly did not have at it's free disposal baring in mind Allied planes, flying shuttle missions and bombing around the clock, seriously crippled German synthetic oil production. Raids on Ploesti, Romania, where the Germans refined much of their natural oil, reduced the amount of gasoline available to Germany) as a substitute for wood and coke is a very sensible thing.
Certainly so, if you consider that getting rid of the Jews was a top priority state project on a par with or even seen as an essential part of the war effort. I didn’t know Rommel was deprived of resources because the East was considered a more valuable objective, by the way. I thought it was because much shipping taking supplies to Rommel was lost to the RAF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
That might be a plausible explanation – if you can provide evidence as to what else is supposed to have become of the people whose deportation to Sobibor can be reconstructed on hand of documentary evidence.

So because you cannot substantiate that they are in fact dead, you demand I have to substantiate that they are in fact alive?
No, your inability to provide an alternative destination for the deportees to Sobibor is part of the evidence that they were killed there. Then there’s the fact that the documentation regarding deportations to the AR camps points to their having been final destinations and not transit stopovers. And the eyewitness evidence showing that and how these people were killed and their bodies disposed of. And the physical evidence matching what becomes apparent from the documentary and eyewitness evidence. In short, all evidence points to these people having been killed at Sobibor, none points to another scenario. I have all evidence on my side, whereas you have nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
That makes sense, Roberto.
I tend to make sense, which cannot be said of the bigmouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
And yes I know, you're going to say that you can substantiate that they are in fact dead, but no. You can't.
Wishful thinking, bigmouth. All evidence substantiates their having been killed at Sobibor. No evidence points to any alternative. And that even though evidence supporting your transit camp BS should be plentiful, if the large-scale transportation to and resettlement in the "Russian East" had taken place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
No, it’s not only plausible without conceding any of the above 3, but also the only plausible scenario in light of the evidence
.
Yes, because simply digging up the shitty soil and putting it back will allow for optimum fertilization.
And because the bigmouth has no alternative explanation for these greener areas that would account for a) their size and b) their shape matching those of mass graves described and plotted on maps by an archaeologist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
What a jackass.
As I said, the big fat expert cannot explain what, other than mass graves of the size established by Prof. Andrzej Kola, those green areas are supposed to mean. Name-calling is the best he’s got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
Why don’t you go over to RODOH and tell him that, bigmouth? Afraid of something?
I've been to Rodoh before, Roberto. I must say though, I find it curious how every well versed Holocaustian parrot always slaps the "are you afraid of Rodoh" comment in here.
Such as?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Why is that? I'm curious. I've been on Rodoh, I wasn't particularly impressed either.
Oh, you were? Tell me under what handle you posted, and I’ll see who kicked your ass there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
I see that KVC has poured out a lot of his big fat expert wisdom on what has become a secondary issue. Let’s see how much wisdom he has got on the relevant parts.
Now suddenly it's a "secondary issue"...
Sure, considering Calvin’s explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
I believe not so long ago you told me that you have "no problem admitting when you are wrong"...and yet here you are trying to find another solution to your problem, based on "excevations".
I have no problem accepting that what I thought to be the reason for mass graves looking greener was not the reason, or not the main reason, for the these areas being more strongly vegetated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
But now onto the serious bit, our next portion of "Why Calvin is a Rodoh Retard".
How about "Why bigmouth KVC has nothing to show for his big mouth?" I’d say that’s what we’re going to see hereafter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Let me paste your response (Calvins claim) again.
Quote:
Well, if the wood ash had broken down after 7 years
Yet the effects are still measurable 52 years after the fact.

Quote:
Both short-term (between 2 months and 4 years) and long-term effects (between 10 and 52 years after application) were studied.
Forest Ecology and Management, Volume 226, Issues 1-3, 1 May 2006, Pages 153-160

Quote:
Gas fluxes were measured with a closed chamber method from five recently fertilized experiments for 1 year after application of ash and from five long-term trials 14-50 years after application.

In the long-term experiments, wood ash increased the soil CO2 production and the CH4 uptake and lowered the CH4 emissions.

Forest ecology and management 2006, vol. 237, issues 1-3, pp. 143-149

If it's positive effects can be measured after such a long time, it's a falacy to believe that somehow it wouldn't be with negative effects.
I’d say it’s one thing whether positive or negative effects can be measured after whatever time, another whether those positive or negative effects would be the same decades after the ash had broken down as they were before the breaking down. I’m sure you can measure something if you have a testing method that is sensitive enough, but whether the soil changes you measure remain so marked after a long time as to negatively influence plant growth is another matter. You may have demonstrated that there is a measurable effect on the soil, but now you have to quantify that effect. And of course you should preferably do it with soil that has the same characteristics and contents as the soil of the Sobibor mass graves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
The effects of wood ash were long-term. Changes in the humus microbial activity and PLFA pattern were still detectable after 18 years
Quote:
the soil would since then have had 65 – 7 = 58 years to rebalance itself.
Dumbass.
Spectacular arguments the bigmouth has got, hasn’t he? "Dumbass" is one of the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
Besides wood ash it contains bone ash, ash of human tissue, bone fragments, human remains in a state of decomposition (perhaps wax fat transformation) and lime.
You're not helping your argument. You, under the false illusion somehow believe that all the above mentioned would somehow "counter balance" the other, and it's simply not the case.

You have lime there, and Wood ash that's used as a substitute for lime ontop of the lime, human ashes ontop of that, and then Bone ashes to finish the trifecta and create a nitrate problem ontop of it.
Actually one would have only ashes of human bone and tissue to contend with most of the time, after the wood ash has broken down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
If human bodies really could balance that amount of rubbish, why the hell are they suggesting soil testing and proper application of nutriets?,
Who is suggesting that in soil containing human bodies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
but hell...why bother if you can just shoot some one and throw em in there...it can counter balance excess wood ash, bone ash, lime, and human ash!
Actually it seems that the four graves visible from the air were found by Prof. Kola to contain human bodies in wax-fat transformation, whereas the other three were just pits into which cremation remains were thrown. Let’s see how bigmouth explains why the former grew more vegetation on top than the latter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
Can our big fat expert exclude a rebalancing of the soil considering all these factors?
Yes, I can.
Then do it. Let’s see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
Ah, fertilizer burn. What would be interesting to know is what concentrations of bone ash are required to produce "fertilizer burn", and whether this occurs only when pure bone ash is applied or also when it is mixed with other substances, like in this case decomposing organic remains.

Again, our idiotic friend, Roberto (and his idiotic companion Calvin) is under the false impression that the corpses somehow would counter balance everything!

You're a clown Roberto. You've lost this argument already, the fact that you're still trying speaks volumes of your commitment to your religion. And the lengths you'd go through in order to ensure that the standard version of events are maintained.
Empty rhetorical blather, coming from a self-projecting bigmouth (he knows well what it’s like to religiously cling to a faith, I have no idea) who still has to provide an explanation for there being more vegetation growth in areas identified by Prof. Kola as mass grave areas.

Answer the question, bigmouth. Show that the risk of fertilizer burn would be the same with ashes of human bone and tissue as with wood ash, also considering the concomitant presence of decomposing human remains. By the way, shouldn’t we look at how much fertilizer shallow-rooted grass on top of the graves would be exposed to, as opposed to how much there is inside the mass grave in total? Maybe the grass and weeds on top had just the "right" mixture of humus, other soil and fertilizer to help it grow after many years of robbery-digging in these areas, while plants with deeper roots would (still) have been exposed to too much fertilizer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
Care to give us some figures, KVC? You did such a good job on the wood ash so it should be a piece of cake for you to provide bone ash data showing that the expectable amount of bone ash in the mass graves of Sobibor would have produced "fertilizer burn".
Lol, the recommended amount is 58 tons for the entire sobibor camp. Do I really need to? I don't think so egghead. Just another example of Roberto's insane religious commitment.
The 58 tons would be wood ash, IIRC. The question is if the same applies to ashes of human bone and tissue, also considering the presence of decomposing human remains in the graves in question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
Here our big fat expert seems to have little more than invective to offer. Why digging up the soil wouldn’t make for better vegetation growth, though this seems to be something that is seen everywhere and Calvin has practical experience with, the big fat expert doesn’t tell us.

What Calvin has practical experience in, is lying. The very fact that I discredited every single one of his absurd claims, proves that much. Right down to his absurd claim that the effects of wood ash are diminished after 7 years.
Sorry, but the "lying" claim is just bullshit. If Calvin incorrectly assumed that wood ash would have no noticeable fertilizing or over-fertilizing effect after it has broken down, he may simply be less knowledgeable than the big fat expert – who still has to demonstrate that what effects on soil chemistry are measurable are also significant enough to substantially hamper plant growth.

And even if Calvin is dead wrong about the soil chemistry aspects, that doesn’t invalidate his experience with what can be achieved through digging up the soil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Now we're expected to believe that simply turning the soil around (which would have made Kola's perfect lines a little bit more difficult to achieve)
What "perfect lines" exactly are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
will suddenly negate an application that's effects can be measured even 52 years after the fact.
The effects being measurable is one thing, the effects being so strong as to hamper plant growth is not necessarily the same. Unless, of course, KVC wants to tell us that any effect on the soil chemistry at or above the measurable level would hamper plant growth. If so, he is invited to demonstrate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Why, oh why bother testing soil, supplementing the nutriets with various sulfates if we could simply spit it up and have the vegetation of a rice plantation in Vietnam.
Because, according to Calvin, "spitting it up" takes a lot of time and effort. And it is probably also not cheap if requiring lots of labor in a high-wages country. Here's what Calvin wrote, emphases added:

Quote:
The one thing that could influence plant growth over a long period of time (other than the pH being raised by slowly breaking down bones on very acid soils) is the digging up of the soil in the first place. What this does is breaks down the natural interfaces where different soil types meet. We do this in agriculture all the time. It is very expensive, but well worth it as root growth is amazingly accelerated. There are places in Holland where even centuries ago soils were dug out to several feet and just filled back up again by hand, and there is still, even today accelerated plant growth in those areas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
You better do, because you haven’t shown that there’s anything wrong with the above statement.

Anybody with a brain that followed our little conversation would by now, see the humor in such a claim.
No, what anybody with a brain would by now see is that the best KVC has got to offer against Calvin’s soil-digging experience is lame "why-then-would-they" – conjectures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
And neither have you explained why these greener areas coincide with mass graves identified during archeological excavation in 2001.

As I said...Roberto will accept nothing less than the standard holocaustian standards.
I will accept any duly backed-up alternative explanation for the observable phenomenon, if that’s what you mean. Rhetorical blather doesn’t qualify, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Anything less and he will dig to even the most comical levels to find a solution so his perfect religion can be maintained at the accepted standards it had been before.
As I said, rhetorical blather doesn’t qualify. Especially the self-projecting "perfect religion" crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
I don’t lie, bigmouth. And unlike you, I have no religion. Stop projecting.
Of course you have one. Any one can see that, Roberto.
Funny that the bigmouth is reduced to "any one can see that" BS, then. If he could demonstrate that I made a claim or statement against better knowledge (which he can’t), he would need to take recourse to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
Yeah, it sounds quite plausible to me, and I haven’t seen the bigmouth bring up anything of substance against it.

To you it would.
And I still have to see the bigmouth bringing up anything of substance against it.

By the way, Calvin (who like you is from South Africa, by the way) wants to talk to you. He has written the following in post # 2110 under on page 4 of the thread, see under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/632...oo.html?page=4 :

Quote:
If the wuse has a pair, he can come over here. If not, I'll sign up over there and start a new thread about the movement of P in soils. Just let me know.
So, will you meet Calvin on RODOH, or shall I tell him that you don't have a pair and he should come over here?

You have time until tomorrow evening, when I intend to be back at my home computer in Portugal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
Boy, I’d love to see the bigmouth substantiate this silly claim. He can start by showing when and by whom Dachau and the camps in Germany proper were claimed to have been where the Nazi genocide of the Jews essentially took place.
Quote:
Sir Hartley Shawcross, British head prosecutor at the Nuremberg Trial, summarized the accusations raised against vanquished Germany in the following words:[7]
"The murders were carried on like any other mass production industry, in which gas chambers and ovens of Auschwitz, Dachau, Treblinka, of Buchenwald, Mauthausen, Majdanek and Oranienburg."
Notice that Auschwitz, Treblinka and Majdanek were mentioned at this early stage already, although their being mentioned together with "plain" concentration camps suggests that the difference between "plain" concentration camp brutality and murder and systematic mass extermination had not yet quite sunk in.

Now, how about quoting from the judgment instead of a prosecutor’s statement? IIRC it is said there that certain camps, such as Auschwitz and Treblinka, had been dedicated to the main purpose of mass extermination by gassing. No mention of Dachau or other "plain" concentration camps as being such camps. I quote from the IMT's judgment, the pertinent part of which you can find under http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/judwarcr.asp#persecution ; emphases are mine:

Quote:
These atrocities were all part and parcel of the policy inaugurated in 1941, and it is not surprising that there should be evidence that one or two German officials entered vain protests against the brutal manner in which the killings were carried out. But the methods employed never conformed to a single pattern. The massacres of Rowno and Dubno, of which the German engineer Graebe spoke, were examples of one method, the systematic extermination of Jews in concentration camps, was another Part of the " final solution " was the gathering of Jews from all German occupied Europe in concentration camps. Their physical condition was the test of life or death. All who were fit to work were used as slave labourers in the concentration camps; all who were not fit to work were destroyed in gas chambers and their bodies burnt. Certain concentration camps such as Treblinka and Auschwitz were set aside for this main purpose. With regard to Auschwitz, the Tribunal heard the evidence of Hoess, the Commandant of the camp from 1st May, 1940, to 1st December, 1943.
Of the camps other than Auschwitz, Treblinka and Majdanek that Shawcross mentions, by the way, Mauthausen and Oranienburg (he obviously means the Sachsenhausen camp) had and employed homicidal gassing facilities, though not for systematic mass extermination but as another execution method besides shooting and hanging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
Former inmate Dr. Franz Blaha, for example, provided eyewitness testimony at Nuremberg about gas chamber killings there of "many prisoners.
Quote:
According to a May 1945 US government document, which was accepted as evidence by the Nuremberg Tribunal as document L-159 (USA-222), "a distinguishing feature of the Dachau Camp was the gas chamber for the execution of prisoners." The official report went on to describe the alleged gassing operation in some detail.
All those nice things you'd consider "irrefutable documented evidence corroborated by eye witness testimony.
Actually by the testimony of just one single eyewitness, Dr. Franz Blaha, whose lone testimony about gassings in the Dachau gas chamber hasn’t been considered sufficient by any historian or court of justice to consider homicidal gassings at Dachau a proven fact (documents like L-159 may be good for making a "Revisionist" fuss, but what matters is that there’s nothing about gassings at Dachau in the IMT’s judgment or in any other judgment I know of). And as pointed out above, it’s not as if a camp had been an extermination camp just because it had and used homicidal gassing facilities as another execution method.

So what we have here is another poor show of yours, bigmouth. Try harder.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; October 16th, 2008 at 05:39 AM.
 
Old October 16th, 2008 #1524
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
BTW faggot, let's see your photo with all 7 "huge mass graves that contain charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay" marked on it.

All 7 of them faggot.

Let's see all 4,750 sq. meters of the surface area of the alleged "huge mass graves" identified on said photo.

Come on faggot; show us those famous photo analysis skills again.
I don’t know if a photo analyst can make out all seven graves on the satellite photo stupidly provided by Gerdes himself, but it takes no photo analysis skills to make out four of them:



The coincidence of these areas with mass grave areas identified and plotted on maps by Prof. Andrzej Kola is something Gerdes has to explain before we move to the question why three of these mass graves are not or not so clearly visible on the satellite photograph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Oh, and one more thing rabbi. Take a look at this 1971 photo here:

http://www.deathcamps.org/sobibor/pic/bmap17.jpg

And tell us where all the "grave robbing" went on and where the soil came from for the "huge mountain of human remains."
I don’t know if one can see much of that on any air photo, and I think it’s rather likely to see traces of robbery digging on an air photo taken years after the building of the memorial put an end to or at least considerably tuned down robbery digging (the memorial was made in the early 1960s, and the air photo in question, as you tell us, is from 1971).

Get a brain, Mr. Gerdes.
 
Old October 16th, 2008 #1525
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Greg Gerdes, post # 1503:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Well, what do we have from the little faggot today?

Nothing? Mmmmmmmm.

Why won't the faggot confirm whether it will be at Sobibor on the 15th?
Greg Gerdes, post # 1512:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Notice how the little faggot refuses to answer my simple question.

YES or NO faggot:

Will you be at Sobibor on Oct. 15th, 2008?

YES or NO?

Any answer other than YES will be construed as a no.

Is the answer YES?

One simple three letter answer to one very simple question.

I will need an answer by tomorrow, 12:00 noon (Sun.), my time.

Will you be at Sobibor on Oct. 15th, 2008?

YES or NO?
Greg Gerdes, post # 1514:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
All right Roberta!

All systems go - we have travel plans signed, sealed and delivered.

See you on the 15th faggot!!!


Two more things:

1 - I publicly challenge the P.O.S. Stasi bastards in Gewmany to put out an arrest warrant for me - ala Toben.

Got that you shabbas goy MF's? I DARE YOU.

2 - And for the last time retardo, what color dress will you be wearing?
Greg Gerdes, post # 1521:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Boy, someone would have to be really really stupid to actually think that I would go to Europe after what happened to Toben.

But wait, slamin sam is really really stupid.

Uhmmmm, never mind.

BTW - sam / slamin / coward - see post # 394
As a Portuguese saying has it, the mountain gave birth to a mouse.

All this bigmouthed howling and challenging and self-projecting invective (not to mention the suggestions in other posts that he might get violent), only to be followed by Gerdes' meek confession that he didn’t come to Sobibor after all, his pretext being that he was afraid he might be arrested like Toben (which shows that Gerdes, assuming he’s serious about this and not just scrounging up an excuse, has an exaggerated idea of his importance in the "Revisionist" scene, by the way – actually I would be surprised if authorities in Germany or another European country enforcing hate speech laws had ever heard of a small fish like Gerdes, and even if they had I don’t think they could arrest him unless he committed a hate speech crime on or with effect onto their territory).

Being unlike Gerdes a man of integrity, I was at Sobibor yesterday in the morning. I arrived at about 9:45 hours local time and left around noon. No Gerdes, no EG, no nothing. I thought maybe something had held up Gerdes, that he had been arrested at a German or Polish airport after holding a public "Revisionist" sermon as his brave announcement:

Quote:
1 - I publicly challenge the P.O.S. Stasi bastards in Gewmany to put out an arrest warrant for me - ala Toben.

Got that you shabbas goy MF's? I DARE YOU.
suggested he might do. And what do I find instead, when visiting the web this morning in the Wlodawa city library, for the first time since my departure to Poland? I find that Gerdes never left for Poland and is sitting in his cozy trailer drinking Rocky Mountain Piss Water (aka the American Budweiser beer, not to be confused with the Czech one that is among the best in the world) and repeating the same worn "not one this-and-that" rhetoric for the umpteenth time.

The trip on 15 October wasn’t wasted, though, because I found out that the branch line on which the trains carrying the deportees were shunted to the camp entrance is still in operation, though it doesn’t go as far as it did in camp times. An freight train with open cars was standing there, and logs were being loaded onto these cars with mechanical grabbers from agricultural vehicles. I filmed the procedure as authorized by one of the guys handling the grabbers, until the supervisor came up to me and told me that I wasn’t allowed to film there. I didn’t understand his explanation why because I don’t speak Polish, but I didn’t see a point in putting off the gentleman.

I left after a few more snapshots of the camp when my camcorder battery gave out and didn’t come back that day, because I had already been there and made photographs and films the day before. I’ll process what I have starting next week, because I’ll be traveling to Germany for a family event over the weekend. I took ground shots of the "ash mountain" and of those greener areas, and I found quite a few objects that in my opinion can only be bone fragments, and photographed and filmed them with hopefully enough detail for viewers to decide for themselves if they agree with me or not. It would have been good if Gerdes had been with me to give his theory on what these objects are, there and then in front of a running camera.

Anyway, thank you very much, Mr. Gerdes, for pointing out so clearly that you are all bluff and no action, and that there’s nothing behind the big mouthfuls of manure you keep spitting around. As Slanim has aptly pointed out, your behavior has shown (again, I might add) just what your big fat NAFCASH challenge is worth. Who would expect a proven liar and coward like you to pay out a single cent regardless of what evidence he is shown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
Greg - we know the coward that you are, not to mention how many welfare checks you would have to save for the airflight.

Just another Gerdes lie to add to the list.

If you lie about traveling to Poland, why should we believe the NAFCASH challenge is anything more than a mental patients fantasy?
And that, of course, is one of the reasons why nobody has yet claimed the reward money. The whole thing is too obviously a hoax set up by someone badly in need of a good shrink. Anyone with a brain reading through your multi-sized, multi-colored hysterical yelling will think, hey, the guy is putting it on way too thick.

But don’t worry about my sticking with the challenge, Mr. Gerdes. I intend to go all the way to expose the miserable little fraud that you are. And if there should be excavations in the mass grave areas of Sobibor, I’ll do my best to get you invited and give you comfort that you won’t be bothered under any European country’s hate speech laws. Of course you will have to pay your travel and lodging costs yourself. But I'm sure EG or her rich daddy will be glad to finance you.
 
Old October 16th, 2008 #1526
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

No EG huh Rabbi?

Mmmmmmmmmm.

Well, hopefully we will get an upate from her soon.


Now rerardo, we're still wainting for you to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the "huge mountain of human remains."
 
Old October 16th, 2008 #1527
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Excerpts from the lying, cowardly, fraudulent "skeptic" Michael Shermer's - Denying History:

Quote:
“The culmination of years of research… Our purpose... To refute Holocaust denial... To debunk the deniers, can’t we just go there and see them for ourselves? The answer of course, is “yes.” We traveled to the camps themselves, to… Sobibor… to test the claims [of the "deniers"] that no mass murders took place... Many of our arguments draw on specialized research into the claims of the deniers that took us to the Nazi extermination camps themselves… We went to Europe to conduct research at the camps, in particular at… Sobibor… We wanted to see for ourselves just what evidence there is at the camps and to take the opportunity to examine firsthand the claims… In order to make proper interpretations; we must review the physical evidence… Like criminologists solving a crime... How is it that so much physical evidence can come to be doubted?”

Now let's hear from the fraudulent archeologist Andrzej Kola:

Quote:
(Reuters - 11/23/01) - Warsaw - Polish archaeologists excavating the Nazi death camp in Sobibor said they have found mass graves at the site. (According to official Polish accounts, 250,000 people were killed in Sobibor.) “We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of five meters. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay.” Archaeologist Andrzej Kola was quoted by the Polish PAP news agency telling a news conference. He said the largest grave measured 70 x 25 meters, the others 20 x 25 meters. Wladyslaw Bartoszewski, a former Polish foreign minister said - “It’s vital to gather evidence to refute the claim of those seeking to deny the Holocaust. The work will continue, we have to confirm scientifically that this camp existed.”

Now let's look at the latest big-lie the jews are telling about Sobibor:


Quote:
Mapping the Legacy of Sobibor (Posted: August 7, 2008)


Greenberg Center Director Richard Freund and student Sarah Rutman working on the site of the Sobibor concentration camp in Poland. Using state-of-the-art geophysical techniques, such as ground-penetrating radar and electromagnetics technology, a University of Hartford team has made remarkable discoveries at the Sobibor concentration camp in Poland, where up to 200,000 people were killed during World War II. Within days of a successful rebellion in October 1943, in which about half of the 600 prisoners escaped, the Nazis buried the site and planted it with trees.

This summer, a team led by Richard Freund, director of the University’s Maurice Greenberg Center for Judaic Studies, mapped the surface of the camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment. The team detected the floor of what is thought to be the camp’s gas chambers, items from the daily life of the camp’s victims, and artifacts from the small railway that brought the infirm to the gas chambers.

The work by the University of Hartford’s team was undertaken from July 17-24 at Sobibor with Polish Director of Sobibor Marek Bem and Israeli archaeologist Yoram Haimi of Ben Gurion University of the Negev in Israel. The Israeli project is also supported by Yad Vashem.

Mapping of the hundreds of new finds and the entire Sobibor concentration camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder. He was assisted by University of Hartford student Sarah Rutman, a Judaic Studies major. Rutman has previously worked on the Greenberg Center's excavations at Bethsaida, Israel. She has also helped curate exhibitions and is a student docent at the George J. Sherman and Lottie K. Sherman Museum of Jewish Civilization.

Items found during the geophysical survey included a woman’s curling iron, pieces of the heels of boots, scissors, a shovel, and many other artifacts that were too numerous to be dug up at this time, Freund said.

The Sobibor project is being filmed for a full television documentary by public television science producer Gary Hochman, who previously produced the documentary “Ancient Refuge in the Holy Land” for NOVA, about the University of Hartford's excavations at the Cave of Letters in Israel. In addition, Readers Digest sent a writer, Leonard Felsen, to cover the work for an upcoming article.

The discoveries from the Sobibor excavations project were featured in Dziennik, one of the largest newspapers in Poland, on July 23. Avi Patt, Feltman Professor of Modern Jewish History at the University of Hartford, was featured in the photo published in the newspaper, detailing the ground-breaking new technologies used in the project. A television crew of Polish Television (TVP in Lublin) filmed interviews with the group, and Kol Poland, a radio station, interviewed Yoram Haimi in Warsaw about the project.

Haimi will present the findings from the excavations project at a conference at the University of Hartford on Sunday, Oct. 26, in Wilde Auditorium, starting at 1:30 p.m. At the conference, Freund and Patt will present papers, “From Sinai to Sobibor—Jewish Rebels and Archaeology” and “The Legacy of Sobibor in the History of the Holocaust.”

The sophisticated equipment for the project is on loan from Worley Parsons International in Calgary, Canada. Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen, geophysicists from Worley Parsons, one of the largest gas and oil research firms in the world, did their research under the auspices of the Greenberg Center. This is the fifth time the company has loaned equipment and geophysicists to the Greenberg Center's archaeological projects.

Other sponsors include: William and Judith Freund of Sarasota, Fla., for the geophysics project and the conference; the Pritzker Foundation for the excavations; and Targum Shelishi for the documentary project.

Here's some more about this fraudulent, cognitive illusion:


Quote:
The Sobibor Documentation Project :

UNEARTHING the SECRETS of SOBIBOR


WEST HARTFORD - The latest tool in the fight against Holocaust denial isn't a newly discovered trove of Nazi government documents or a cache of wartime photographs.

An international team of archeologists, historians, and geophysicists is using the technology of oil- and gas-exploration to locate the gas chamber at the Sobibor extermination camp, hastily buried by the Nazis after a prisoner uprising in 1943.

The archeological project was conceived and is led by Yoram Haimi, an archeologist with the Antiquities Authority of Israel and Ben Gurion University of the Negev, who became interested in the Sobibor site because two of his uncles had been killed there. After learning about the work with geophysical techniques on Israeli archeological sites conducted by Dr.. Richard Freund, director of the Maurice Greenberg Center for Judaic Studies at the University of Hartford, Haimi invited the world-renowned archeologist to join the Sobibor project.

Visiting the site for just one week in July, Freund and his used ground-penetrating radar and electro-magnetic technology to make some significant discoveries that will help create the most accurate post-war map of a site deliberately hidden from view by the Nazis.


Hiding the truth

In October 1943, the 300 Jews imprisoned at Sobibor staged an unprecedented uprising. Fifty of the 300 successfully escaped. To hide their defeat, the Nazis quickly dismantled or burned the camp structures, and the entire site was covered over with earth and newly planted trees. Later, the Polish government erected a small cement memorial to the 250,000 Jews exterminated at the camp, and posted plaques throughout the overlying forest marking where the various buildings were thought to have stood.

The local Poles knew where the camp had been, as did the 50 Sobibor survivors. After the war, a historical commission was organized to locate and document the various labor, concentration, and extermination camps.

But for some reason, with this camp, even though they knew where it was and there was a memorial placed there, no one tried to go back to uncover it,” says Dr. Avinoam Patt, Feltman Professor of Modern Jewish History at the Greenberg Center who accompanied Freund to Sobibor, “There were also halachic issues around disturbing the site, since it is a mass grave, and bodies were burned and cremated there.”


Reconstructing the past

Survivors recorded testimonies and drew maps of the camp from memory. The Sobibor excavation project uses these rudimentary, anecdotal resources as a starting point then corroborates the accounts with the most advanced geophysical technology.

You come into the forest and you see nothing but the cement memorial, says Freund. The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was, because all we have is anecdotal information. Survivors of the rebellion all made maps and all the maps are different. That's part of the problem: When there are no more survivors around, Holocaust deniers use discrepancies between survivor accounts to say that the accounts are unreliable and flawed and not true.

Freund says the team located structures thought to be Sobibor's gas chamber and crematoria, as well as light-railway tracks used to bring the sick and infirm from the main railway line directly to the crematoria. In addition, the technology detected hundreds of personal artifacts, including a woman's curling iron, pieces of shoes, and hand-tools.


Canadian company steps in

Freund has been using the geophysical technology for a decade, and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces. The technology is already well known in Israel, where Freund has worked with renowned Israeli archeologists on 20 sites, including Qumran, the Cave of Letters, and the Western Wall.

At Sobibor, the equipment was loaned by WorleyParsons International, one of the world's largest engineering and research firms specializing in energy resources. This is the fifth time the Canadian company has worked with Freund and waived its usual five-figure rental fees, charging only shipping and liability costs.

Calgary- based WorleyParsons geophysicists, Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen, used several imaging techniques to plot a plan view of the site: Magnetic mapping to identify iron and steel objects like small-gauge railroad tracks, barbed wire and fencing, rebar, shovels, nails, and cooking utensils; conductivity mapping to find buried, non-metal materials like concrete, clay, and wood; conductivity metal mapping to find larger iron, steel, copper, and zinc objects; radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance, caused by the presence of a trench or ash layer; and aerial photography to create a base map of the site and detect old trails and possible mass-burial grounds.

Many companies like WorleyParsons are willing to do socially beneficial projects like Sobibor, says Bauman, who has worked with Freund on archeological sites in Israel. It’s meaningful, interesting work, highly motivating for the people who get the opportunity to participate. It's a societally worthwhile project to do, given the events that the team was trying to unearth more information on.

From a geophysical perspective, Bauman says, Sobibor resembles a brownfield, an abandoned industrial site examined for potential environmental hazards before redevelopment â?" rather than a 3,000-year-old archeological dig like Yavneh, in Israel. There is only one layer to probe, versus 20, and objects are much easier to locate. The biggest difficulty for the geophysicists, Bauman says, is that Sobibor is now heavily forested.

To get an idea of what Freund was looking for, Bauman read the memoir of a Sobibor survivor and watched Escape from Sobibor. He studied survivors’ maps and data from team archeologist Yoram Haimi's 2007 excavation at the site.


Looking ahead

The team also included Sarah Rutman, a University of Hartford Judaic Studies major, and Polish translator Zofia Zinserling. Findings from the summer investigation have been plotted on a digital map by Dr. Philip Reeder, a geographer at the University of South Florida.

The new map will be used by Haimi to plan follow-up excavations. Haimi is working with Yad VaShem in Israel and Marek Bem, director of the Museum of the Former Nazi Extermination Camp in Sobibor. He did a preliminary dig last year, and hopes to bring groups of Israeli teens to the site to help with the excavation work.

Now we can know exactly how to get in, where to get in, what’s there or if there’s nothing there, says Freund. “Archeologists can spend years spinning their wheels, because they start in a corner and there’s nothing there, and they dig down and there’s nothing there. So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.”

The Sobibor project is unique, says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. “There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,” he says. “A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was, because they were deliberately trying to conceal its existence.”


The legacy of Sobibor

In addition to its technological importance to the field of archeology, the project has obvious historical significance, says Patt, who lost two great-grandparents at Sobibor. “From the Jewish side of things, the revolt, which is amazing, is a history that has to be told. We have this myth of Jews going like sheep to the slaughter, and we know that that’s obviously not true: We know of cases of resistance. We know that Jews not only staged armed resistance, but they tried to sanctify life in many other ways - unarmed resistance, passive resistance, the refusing to give in.”

The Sobibor revolt was unprecedented, Patt says, because the prisoners succeeded in shutting down the camp.

Just as important, Patt says, is the project’s attempts to reveal what the Nazis literally covered up. “There are Holocaust deniers who say, ‘Survivors are making it up. There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center? These are fantastic, made-up stories.’ And that feeds right into what the Nazis were trying to do,” Patt says. “Being on the site and seeing how successful they were at covering up the crime, makes it that much more important to do this work. Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ‘No, you’re not going to get away with hiding this from history.’”

U.S. and Polish media will help inform the world of the project. In addition to an American TV documentary film crew, writers from “Reader’s Digest” and Polish newspaper “Dziennik” visited the site, and team members were interviewed by Polish Television and Warsaw radio station Kol Poland.

“In a very short time, we’re going to be without any survivors,” says Freund. “It’s important to create a scientific method to investigate survivor accounts, because Holocaust denial is growing.”

Well now, that's all very interesting stuff, is it not? But it does beg the question:

Why does nafcash's $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE - reward go unclaimed?

http://www.nafcash.com/

NAFCASH presents - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE

NAFCASH is offering a $100,000.00 reward for locating / proving the existence of - just one tenth of one percent - of the alleged teeth or bones allegedly buried at Sobibor or Treblinka.

All one has to do to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward is to have said claims / results of ones locating / proving the existence of - just one tenth of one percent - of the alleged teeth or bones at Sobibor or Treblinka first published in “SKEPTIC” Magazine.

At both Sobibor and Treblinka, all cremated bone fragments and/or teeth located / proven to exist must come from inside the clearing surrounding and/or within / under the monuments. (Where all the alleged remains at each camp are allegedly buried.)


Sobibor - where the remains of 250,000 jews are allegedly buried here:

http://maps.pomocnik.com/satellite-maps/?map=4194

Just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor = 1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth. The alleged bones / teeth located / proven to exist must come from inside the clearing surrounding and/or within / under the “huge mound of human remains” / monument.

* * * * *

But it gets worse folks. (This is how the big-lie technique works.) Not only can't the greasy jews prove just 1/10th of 1% of this fraudulent hoax, and even though the entire Sobibor camp has been thoroughly examined with modern, sophisticated, geophysical equipment (which would allow them to know the exact location and the exact dimensions of all of the alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor), they have yet to locate / prove the existence of just one single grave at Sobibor that contains just one single:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation." (Saponification)

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.


NOT ONE!


The entire alleged Sobibor holocaust is a total hoax folks - a HUGE big-lie.

All you have to do is open your eyes and start thinking for yourself.

It isn't just 90% false.

It isn't just 99% false.

It isn't just 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 false.

It's 100% total, unadulterated bullshit.

There was no Sobibor holocaust.

There was no Treblinka holocaust.

1/5th of the holocaust didn't happen. (And this is just the begining!)
 
Old October 16th, 2008 #1528
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times
 
Slamin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wolzek (get it?)
Posts: 1,176
Slamin2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
No EG huh Rabbi?

Mmmmmmmmmm.

Well, hopefully we will get an upate from her soon.


Now rerardo, we're still wainting for you to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the "huge mountain of human remains."
Roberto kept his word and arrived on time, you showed yourself to be a liar, once again, I wonder what EG's excuse will be.
__________________
RabbitNoMore

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot
 
Old October 16th, 2008 #1529
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Hey Karl Von Clausewitz!, I checked up on that coward over at rodoh who retardo said was talking shit about you. Its handle is - calvin b1509. (That's probably some kind of queer code about what kind of homosex he prefers.)

He's talking a lot of trash, but the craven chicken-shit just doesn't have the balls to come over here and talk it. (Go figure.) I'm sure he checked out the site and saw how badly roberta is getting her ass torn apart and chickened-out.

That's too bad, I would really like to see this calvin idiot come over and prove to us how he has located / proven the existence of just one single tooth at Sobibor or Treblinka.


How about it calvin? Can you locate / prove the existence of just one single grave at Sobibor that contains just one single:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.


Can you do it calvin?

I didn't think so. (But don't worry, neither has the retarded rabbi.)


Now retardo, let's see the location of the alleged graves that were the source of the "huge pile of human remains."

You did get photos of these phantom pits while you were there, didn't you rabbi?

Where are the pits faggot?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 16th, 2008 at 08:06 PM.
 
Old October 16th, 2008 #1530
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Hey Karl Von Clausewitz!, I checked up on that coward over at rodoh who retardo said was talking shit about you. Its handle is - calvin b1509. (That's probably some kind of queer code about what kind of homosex he prefers.)
I'm sure he is. Rodoh is probably the only forum where any one would take the suggestion that a spade can actively neutralise the soils pH in both Alkaline and Acidic soil, seriously.

On any other fora he'd be laughed at. I see Roberto had gone through the trouble to post a response to me yet again exploring the validity of the "pH neutralising spades".

I'm not going to waste my time responding to the absurd claim, I had wondered why Carlos Mattogno found no real interest in responding to Roberto's alleged "refutation" of his entire written works concerning Belzec...but now I know...with far fetching claims like these and the blind stupidity in seeing them through despite the obvious fact that it's simply not the case...who would waste their time?

I see he now revised his claim that wood ash amounted to 840 tons to a mere 58 tons of wood ash, I wonder on what this calculation is based now.

This holocaust is Roberto's religion and his visit to Sobibor his pilgrimage to the holy land. Fitting that he and his friend Calvin are at Rodoh, where only the absurd are taken seriously.

On that note, I'm going to lower the soils Alkalinity with a spade.
 
Old October 16th, 2008 #1531
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times
 
Slamin2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wolzek (get it?)
Posts: 1,176
Slamin2
Default

Gerdes,

If Calvin comes over it will be to kick Carls ass. YOU have been owned by Roberto - with all your credibility gone and NAFCASH shown to be your delusion
__________________
RabbitNoMore

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot
 
Old October 16th, 2008 #1532
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamin2 View Post
Gerdes,

If Calvin comes over it will be to kick Carls ass.
Yes, reviewing all the evidence contrary to his claims. I can see how the spade theory would kick "my ass".

The facts are quite simple, Slamin. Now for a sycophant like yourself they might be slightly overlooked but they are quite simple to understand.

Calvin claimed any amount of wood ash is acceptable provided the soil is acidic - This has been proven to be false.

Calvin claimed that wood ash' effects diminish after 7 years - This has been proven to be false the positive effects can be measured 52 years after the fact. Despite Roberto's protests in his recent post, the source clearly states that after 52 years of the original application the CO2 production and the CH4 uptake increased and the CH4 emissions were lowered.

There for his argument that "it is different to state whether or not it would be the same". Isn't valid.

Calvin claimed then that "wood ash is also good for providing the soil with phosphorous along with bone" and that the phosphorous uptake can be positive for decades. I then showed this self proclaimed expert that not all the phosphorous are readily available to plant life nor is the uptake of the plant magically increased simply because of the increase in phosphorous. The plant will only uptake that which is readily available.

He then says "i am a jerk" and that "phosphorous does move slow" in his Rodoh thread, which I had not denied. If anything the fact that it moves slow is in my favor and not his BECAUSE it moves slow it becomes fixed, as I stated above my mocking his "10 decade" claim and referred in fact to the above statements that indicate that he has an even more serious problem with his phosphorous "charge". But that aside had he known anything he'd also know that phosphorous movement is accelerated by water, thus if there is too much phosphorous in the soil, it gets washed into river beds and that is how you get contamination of rivers. This is a substantiated fact.

Had he "came" here to "do the math" on the slow movement of phosphorous he'd have wasted a trip here to do so, as this was never in contention. Why would I contend something that is 1) a fact and 2) in my favor?

He also claimed that "none of the above" that being the wood ash etc, bare any relevance to vegetation growth and that only Phosphorous, Nitrogen and Potassium are the three necessary requirements. Where as anybody can willingly go and look at the contents of lime, wood ash, bone ash and such. They will find that all contain at least two of the three mentioned.

He then produces an agricultural link to substantiate the measured effects of Phosphorous uptake. Never really (despite his doing the math) touching on the fact that phosphorous uptake by plants are low in both acidic and alkaline soil it is optimum in neutral soil.

So his demonstration that for subsequent years crops had enjoyed the benefit of phosphorous application on agricultural soil is irrelevant.

Calvin then went on to claim that "simply excavating the area" will re-balance the soil. I have demonstrated in a link provided to Roberto for his and his friends leisure, the pre-requisite measures to re-balance the soil, if it is indeed laden with wood ash.

For all the common sense in the world it registers not to them that had this in fact been the case there would be no need for fertilizers.

Calvin championed by his fanatic friend Roberto, then decided to mention Bone ash, despite the fact that it has been shown that an excess Bone ash has detrimental effects, in particular it's calcium nitrate content which also is alkaline.

All of the above, wood ash, bone ash, human ash, and Lime are all alkaline.

Roberto (likely through the assistance of his friend) then went on to claim that all the above would some how balance each other out. Obviously any one with a brain would by now see that this has gone far beyond absurd.

But yes you are right...Calvin and his pseudo-intellectual "experience" would certainly kick my ass.

Last edited by Karl Von Clausewitz!; October 17th, 2008 at 09:59 PM.
 
Old October 16th, 2008 #1533
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

"This summer [July, 2008], a team led by Richard Freund mapped the surface of the [Sobibor] camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment... (Mapping the entire Sobibor concentration camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder) 'The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was'... Freund said, who has been using the geophysical technology for a decade and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces... Calgary based WorleyParsons geophysicists Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen used... [GPR] radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance... 'Now we can know exactly... what’s there or if there’s nothing there,' says Freund, 'So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.'

'The Sobibor project is unique,' says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. 'There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,' he says. 'A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was... to reveal what the Nazis literally covered up. 'There are Holocaust deniers who say, ‘Survivors are making it up. There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center? These are fantastic, made-up stories. And that feeds right into what the Nazis were trying to do...' Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ‘No, you’re not going to get away with hiding this from history.’”

*

No? Well then, let's see the "huge mass graves" that this technology has so easily found.

When are we going to see the results of this GPR investigation?

What are they waiting for? What are they trying to hide?


So were waiting for Sobibor reports and photos from

The building of the "huge mountain of human remains."

Shermer's "investigation."

Kola's "excavations."

Freund's GPR.

(BTW, isn't it funny how the jews have suddenly stopped talking about Krege?)

Gary Hochman's "full television documentary."

And of course, we're waiting for the retarded rabbi to lay claim to THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE.

And, Calvin to show us just one single tooth.

What are all these people waiting for?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 20th, 2008 at 11:37 AM.
 
Old October 16th, 2008 #1534
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

The whole nonsense about "ash" is to try and divert attention away from the alleged "huge mass graves" that are allegedly filled with the teeth and crushed bones of 250,000 jews.

Not one single "huge mass grave" has ever been proven to exist. Desipite all the fraudulent claims to the contrary, the jews have yet to locate / prove the existence of just one single grave that contains so much as one single:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.


The only thing ever found in the area that is supposed to contain these alleged "huge mass graves" is a shallow trench.

And the "mountain of human remians" is as fraudulent as the alleged "huge mass graves."

The entire alleged Sobibor holocaust is a total hoax folks - a HUGE big-lie.

All you have to do is open your eyes and start thinking for yourself.

It isn't just 99% false.

It isn't just 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 false.

It's 100% total, unadulterated bullshit.

There was no Sobibor holocaust.

(There was no Treblinka holocaust.)

1/5th of the holocaust didn't happen.

(And this is just the begining!)
 
Old October 17th, 2008 #1535
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

Oh, and I almost forgot, we're still waiting on the photos of the core samples that actually show any human remains, and we're still waiting on the results of the analysis of the core samples, IF it was done. (Why wouldn't it? - What are the jews afraid of?)

Which begs the questions:

1- Why won't the jews release all the photos taken of the core samples?

2 - Why won't the jews release the results of the analysis?


Karl Von Clausewitz!, I am not trying to suggest that you stop with your demolishing of the liars with your excellent work on soil fertilization, but you do see what is happening don't you?

There really is no reason to even go there because the "green areas argument" is a diversion. They are trying to "prove" the Sobibor holocaust with innuendo. There is simply no reason for having to resort to innuendo if there really was a Sobibor holocaust and the archeological investigations are legitimate.

In one sense, you're falling into their trap, but on the other hand, you are demolishing them so thoroughly that all I can say is keep it up, but please do try to direct them to the real issue, and that is the alleged "huge mass graves" allegedly containing the remains of 250,00 jews.

If there really was a Sobibor holocaust, the jews could prove it today.

What are they waiting for?

When the only "proof" of the alleged murder of 250,000 jews is some "green areas," then you know something is up.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 17th, 2008 at 10:25 AM.
 
Old October 20th, 2008 #1536
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
No EG huh Rabbi?

Mmmmmmmmmm.

Well, hopefully we will get an upate from her soon.


Now rerardo, we're still wainting for you to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the "huge mountain of human remains."
I didn´t know anyone had called the "ash mountain" monument a "huge mountain of human remains", first of all. Must be Gerdes fantasy at work again.

Second, the information I have about the origin of the soil in that "ash mountain", which reportedly contains human ashes and bone fragments, is that it was soil dug up by robbery diggers in the area of the Sobibor mass graves after the war. But it´s not the first time that I´m telling you this, IIRC.

Third, a general question: who the fuck do you think you are to ask questions, make demands and claim you´re "waiting" for this and that?

If you were prepared to respond to questions and attend demands yourself, you might be entitled to ask questions and make demands yourself. But as you dodge all questions you are asked and ignore all demands that are made on you, I don´t see on what basis you can consider yourself entitled to throw around questions and demands yourself.

That applies all the more as you´re a liar whose lies I ceased to care counting long ago, a whimpering coward and an obvious hoaxer, as last and most prominently shown by your having failed, after all your bigmouthed bragging laden with invective and threats, to honor our appointment at Sobibor on 15.10.2008.

There are many questions I would have liked to ask you on site, in front of a running camera. Questions such as what, if not a bone fragment, this object:



or this one:



is supposed to be.

But you weaseled out under the lame pretext that you were afraid of being arrested like Toben, moreover after heavy-handedly challenging German authorities to give you the Toben treatment, see my post no. 1525 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1525 .

So whoever still had a sliver of doubt that your NAFCASH challenge is a hoax, and you don´t intend to pay a cent to anybody no matter what evidence is shown to you, can be in doubt no longer after this instructively characterless behavior of yours.

All the above, Mr. Gerdes, makes you a slimy little worm so low that I don´t intend to spend any time on you anymore. You´ll get my invitation to witness the results of core drilling/excavation in mass graves in the Sobibor area, if such core drilling/excavation should take place, and of course I shall submit evidence resulting from such core drilling/excavation to SKEPTIC magazine and inform you thereof for the purpose of your fraudulent "challenge", but other than that you´ll be on ignore from now on. For news on what´s happening at Sobibor you are referred to the RODOH forum (where in the Reference section under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/forums/13 you will soon find a post with links to the above and many other photos from my trip to Sobibor) and the HC blog under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/ (where I shall write an article about this trip as soon as I´m back from Germany, where I am writing from now).

That is, unless you expressly undertake to henceforth answer my questions and address my arguments, like I have addressed what piss-poor "arguments" you have presented (they boil down to repetitive and unimaginative variations of your "not one this-and-that" rhetoric) and answered your irrelevant to idiotic questions to the best of my knowledge.

I look forward to a statement in the above sense until same time tomorrow, Mr. Gerdes. The absence of such statement will be construed as your also considering our conversation finished.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; October 20th, 2008 at 07:16 AM.
 
Old October 20th, 2008 #1537
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,001
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
I'm sure he is. Rodoh is probably the only forum where any one would take the suggestion that a spade can actively neutralise the soils pH in both Alkaline and Acidic soil, seriously.

On any other fora he'd be laughed at. I see Roberto had gone through the trouble to post a response to me yet again exploring the validity of the "pH neutralising spades".

I'm not going to waste my time responding to the absurd claim, I had wondered why Carlos Mattogno found no real interest in responding to Roberto's alleged "refutation" of his entire written works concerning Belzec...but now I know...with far fetching claims like these and the blind stupidity in seeing them through despite the obvious fact that it's simply not the case...who would waste their time?

I see he now revised his claim that wood ash amounted to 840 tons to a mere 58 tons of wood ash, I wonder on what this calculation is based now.

This holocaust is Roberto's religion and his visit to Sobibor his pilgrimage to the holy land. Fitting that he and his friend Calvin are at Rodoh, where only the absurd are taken seriously.

On that note, I'm going to lower the soils Alkalinity with a spade.
Note that our bigmouth is setting up another straw-man. No one said anything about "pH neutralising spades". The argument is that the more abundant vegetation in areas around the Sobibor memorial that an archaeologist has identified as mass grave areas can, based on experience of how digging up the soil positively influences plant growth, be explained as resulting from abundant excavation in these areas, other probable factors influencing plant growth being the presence of human remains in wax-fat transformation in those four mass graves and the fertilizing presence of bone ash and bone fragments, the bigmouth not having demonstrated yet that the amount of this fertilizer would, considering the other factors present on site, necessarily lead to fertilizer-burn and thus hamper plant growth, namely the growth of shallow-rooted grass.

Here´s what the soil of Sobibor looks like under one of those greener areas, by the way:









Maybe the bigmouth can tell us what soil composition he sees there.

We also note that the bigmouth has still not been able to provide an alternative explanation, one that is not related to the presence of mass graves, for the existence of these greener areas and especially for the fact that they match mass grave areas found by Prof. Andrzej Kola in 2001.

As to his Mattogno babbling, the bigmouth doesn´t seem to know his guru Mattogno, who would relish in making a big fuss about how “diletante” my deconstruction of his Belzec nonsense is, if he had any substantial arguments against it. Mattogno´s silence to so direct a challenge is proof that, just like our big fat expert, Mattogno has nothing to offer against my article starting under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...on-belzec.html



Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
Yes, reviewing all the evidence contrary to his claims. I can see how the spade theory would kick "my ass".

The facts are quite simple, Slamin. Now for a sycophant like yourself they might be slightly overlooked but they are quite simple to understand.

Calvin claimed any amount of wood ash is acceptable provided the soil is acidic - This has been proven to be false.

Calvin claimed that wood ash' effects diminish after 7 years - This has been proven to be false the positive effects can be measured 52 years after the fact. Despite Roberto's protests in his recent post, the source clearly states that after 52 years of the original application the CO2 production and the CH4 uptake increased and the CH4 emissions were lowered.

There for his argument that "it is different to state whether or not it would be the same". Isn't valid.

Calvin claimed then that "wood ash is also good for providing the soil with phosphorous along with bone" and that the phosphorous uptake can be positive for decades. I then showed this self proclaimed expert that not all the phosphorous are readily available to plant life nor is the uptake of the plant magically increased simply because of the increase in phosphorous. The plant will only uptake that which is readily available.

He then says "i am a jerk" and that "phosphorous does move slow" in his Rodoh thread, which I had not denied. If anything the fact that it moves slow is in my favor and not his BECAUSE it moves slow it becomes fixed, as I stated above my mocking his "10 decade" claim and referred in fact to the above statements that indicate that he has an even more serious problem with his phosphorous "charge". But that aside had he known anything he'd also know that phosphorous movement is accelerated by water, thus if there is too much phosphorous in the soil, it gets washed into river beds and that is how you get contamination of rivers. This is a substantiated fact.

Had he "came" here to "do the math" on the slow movement of phosphorous he'd have wasted a trip here to do so, as this was never in contention. Why would I contend something that is 1) a fact and 2) in my favor?

He also claimed that "none of the above" that being the wood ash etc, bare any relevance to vegetation growth and that only Phosphorous, Nitrogen and Potassium are the three necessary requirements. Where as anybody can willingly go and look at the contents of lime, wood ash, bone ash and such. They will find that all contain at least two of the three mentioned.

He then produces an agricultural link to substantiate the measured effects of Phosphorous uptake. Never really (despite his doing the math) touching on the fact that phosphorous uptake by plants are low in both acidic and alkaline soil it is optimum in neutral soil.

So his demonstration that for subsequent years crops had enjoyed the benefit of phosphorous application on agricultural soil is irrelevant.

Calvin then went on to claim that "simply excavating the area" will re-balance the soil. I have demonstrated in a link provided to Roberto for his and his friends leisure, the pre-requisite measures to re-balance the soil, if it is indeed laden with wood ash.

For all the common sense in the world it registers not to them that had this in fact been the case there would be no need for fertilizers.

Calvin championed by his fanatic friend Roberto, then decided to mention Bone ash, despite the fact that it has been shown that an excess Bone ash has detrimental effects, in particular it's calcium nitrate content which also is alkaline.

All of the above, wood ash, bone ash, human ash, and Lime are all alkaline.

Roberto (likely through the assistance of his friend) then went on to claim that all the above would some how balance each other out. Obviously any one with a brain would by now see that this has gone far beyond absurd.

But yes you are right...Calvin and his pseudo-intellectual "experience" would certainly kick my ass.
I notice that our self-projecting bigmouth


a) claims to have shown things he hasn´t shown yet,

b) ignores arguments and questions contained in my post under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1523 , and


c)as still not been able to provide an alternative explanation, one that is not related to the presence of mass graves, for the existence of these greener areas and especially for the fact that they match mass grave areas found by Prof. Andrzej Kola in 2001.

As to Calvin, he has been informed that http://rodohforum.yuku.com/reply/101...l#reply-101597 that the wuso doesn´t have a pair to show up on RODOH and he must thus come over here to discuss soil issues with him.

He has also been informed that there´s a worthless cowardly chimp here who he can safely ignore, as I have:

Quote:
When you sign up there, you will be bombarded by that retarded jerk Gerdes with his imbecile "can you show us just one this-and-that" - questions. I suggest you simply ignore the poor chimp. I have also put him on ignore, after his cowardly failure to honor our appointment at Sobibor lost him any however feeble claim to discuss these issues.
 
Old October 20th, 2008 #1538
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

See everyone? I told you so (To all those that PM'd me.)

I said that any photos that the faggot posts will not prove that she ever set foot in Sobibor.

Let's see proof that you were actually in Sobibor faggot.

Let's see proof that those photos were taken in Sobibor.

Let's see EXACTLY where in Sobibor they were taken, IF they were taken in Sobibor.

Let's see proof that those bones are human.


Now retardo, we're still waiting for you to answer the following:

Where did the soil came from for the "huge mountain of human remains?"

Let's see the pits that would have resulted from digging out so much soil.

Let's see the photos of the construction of the monument that show one single ounce of human remains.

Let's see the Freund GPR results that would show EXACTLY where those alleged pits where the alleged human reminas were dug out of are.


This is from the retarded rabbi's post #382:

6. Are we going to see the report of Mr. Krege’s "detailed forensic examination", Mr. Gerdes? Yes or no? (I would love to see that report for reasons mentioned in my post # 310, among others – Krege seems to have found exactly what he hoped not to find and claims not to have found, soil disturbances compatible with mass graves in the subsoil of Treblinka).


If Krege "seems to have found exactly what he hoped NOT to find," then surely Freund must have found exactly what he WAS hoping to find, right faggot?

If Krege found "soil disturbances compatible with mass graves in the subsoil of Treblinka," then so should have Freund and his Kosher Krew at Sobibor, right faggot?

Why have you so suddenly stopped asking for Krege's GPR results faggot?

Why aren't you calling for the results of Freund's GPR examination faggot? (Which reminds me, we're still waiting for you to round up O'Neils alleged hours of video he claims he took at Belzec. What are you waiting for faggot?)


The retarded rabbi roberta:

"Unless you expressly undertake to henceforth answer my piss-poor "arguments" that I have presented (they boil down to irrelevant and idiotic questions that expose my lack of intelligence and knowledge), I don´t intend to spend any time on you anymore. Of course I shall submit evidence resulting from such core drilling/excavation to SKEPTIC magazine and inform you thereof, but other than that you´ll be on ignore from now on. For news on what´s happening at Sobibor you are referred to the RODOH forum (where my boyfriend nickfairy can protect me) and my shit HC blog. (Hysterical and Cowardly HIV Contagious Homosexual Creeps espousing Holocaust Claptrap and other Historical Canards.)


So the faggot is going to ignore me? What a fucking coward!!!

She's tucking tail and running back to rodoh / her boyfriend just like Sir Robin.

The retarded rabbi just can't handle the heat anymore.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 20th, 2008 at 06:35 PM.
 
Old October 20th, 2008 #1539
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

"This summer [July, 2008], a team led by Richard Freund mapped the surface of the [Sobibor] camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment... (Mapping the entire Sobibor concentration camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder) 'The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was'... Freund said, who has been using the geophysical technology for a decade and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces... Calgary based WorleyParsons geophysicists Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen used... [GPR] radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance... 'Now we can know exactly... what’s there or if there’s nothing there,' says Freund, 'So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.'

'The Sobibor project is unique,' says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. 'There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,' he says. 'A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was... to reveal what the Nazis literally covered up. 'There are Holocaust deniers who say, ‘Survivors are making it up. There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center? These are fantastic, made-up stories. And that feeds right into what the Nazis were trying to do...' Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ‘No, you’re not going to get away with hiding this from history.’”

*

No? Well then, let's see the "huge mass graves" that this technology has so easily found.

When are we going to see the results of this GPR investigation?

What are they waiting for? What are they trying to hide?


So were waiting for Sobibor reports and photos from

The building of the "huge mountain of human remains."

Shermer's "investigation."

Kola's "excavations."

Freund's GPR.

(BTW, isn't it funny how the jews have suddenly stopped talking about Krege?)

Gary Hochman's "full television documentary."

And of course, we're waiting for the retarded rabbi to lay claim to THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE.


What are all these people waiting for?

Oh, and I almost forgot, we're still waiting on the photos of the core samples that actually show any human remains, and we're still waiting on the results of the analysis of the core samples, IF it was done. (Why wouldn't it? - What are the jews afraid of?)

Which begs the questions:

1- Why won't the jews release all the photos taken of the core samples?

2 - Why won't the jews release the results of the analysis?

3 - Is it for the same reason that O'Neil refuses to release his alleged video of the Belzec core samples?

4 - Is it for the same reason that they refuse to release the reuslts of the Freund GPR examination?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 20th, 2008 at 12:04 PM.
 
Old October 20th, 2008 #1540
Greg Gerdes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,129
Greg Gerdes
Default

And let’s not forget what else the lying, cowardly dullard has said:

"I never claimed that all teeth were reduced to tooth meal, on the contrary... I provided two sources expressly mentioning teeth... there’s no reason to assume that he was wrong about the above-mentioned teeth... Any particular reason why this should not be enough to conclude that teeth were lying around? My reasonable explanation for expecting teeth to have been among the human remains means they didn’t crush all of them, as I have pointed out over and over again, quite a few must have been overlooked. Duh!... Actually, as Gerdes well knows, I never claimed the obliteration of all of these teeth. In the mass graves, according to Kola, "there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay". These remains may well include teeth, lots of them."

Yeah, LOTS. As in millions and millions.

Yet the little faggot didn't locate / prove the existence of so much as one single tooth at Sobibor.

NOT ONE!

(That is - IF she actually went to Sobibor - A claim which she has yet to prove.)

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 20th, 2008 at 12:05 PM.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51 AM.
Page generated in 0.40049 seconds.