VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 13th, 2008 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Joe_J.
Default White Girl Attacked By Negresses For Wearing Palin Pin. Lesson NOT Learned.

An Augsburg College student says she was attacked and punched on election night, because of her support for Sarah Palin.

18-year-old Annie Grossmann tells KARE 11 she was assaulted after attending an election night party.

"They saw the pin and they started calling me racist, and I've never seen these girls before," said Grossmann.

Grossmann says 4 African-American women confronted her, one of them grabbed her, began shouting at her, and wouldn't let her go.

"After about 5 minutes or so I just got really sick of it, just holding me there by force. So I kind of pushed her back and started walking away. She grabbed me by the shoulder, I turned around, and she punched me in the eye," she said.

Bruce Grossmann, her father, says the punch caused his daughter to hit her head on a wall behind her. He says she sought medical treatment for blurred vision. She missed a couple of days of hockey practice and may have suffered a slight concussion.

Augsburg officials do not believe the suspects are students at the school. Grossmann filed a police report; Minneapolis police say they're still looking for the suspects.

Annie Grossmann grew up in Delta Junction, Alaska. She is attending Augsburg college and is a Freshman on the hockey team. She calls Palin "a role model."

"I've met Sarah Palin once and my mom works for her," Grossmann said.

Grossmann says it's not been easy voicing her support for the Republican Party at a liberal arts college. She did say most students have respected her political affiliation, but she's still shocked about election night.

"It was a bummer, as a Freshman, I was so excited to come to college and I love Augsburg, but it is a shock. It's sad to think that people actually think like that," Grossmann concluded.

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...storyid=529464

Old November 13th, 2008 #2
antiZOG

antiZOG

Never try to reason with a nigger and , never, ever, turn your back on one.
Do not let niggers approach and start a conversation, however innnocent-seeming -it's not.
And never freeze up, which gives them time to think about what they're going to do next to you.
React immediately, forcefully and do massive damage if possible -whatever it takes , and get away quickly. Do not walk -run! No dishonor to run when outnumbered by a pack of cowards.
Teach your kids this, too.
I feel sad for this young girl, but glad that she's still alive, and hopefully wiser.

Old November 13th, 2008 #3
J3115

J3115

A good dose of TNB isn't really a bad thing - Guess what side of the fence she's on now...

How did the old saying go: A Republican is a Liberal that got Mugged.

Old November 13th, 2008 #4
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

Metal Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiZOG View Post
Never try to reason with a nigger and , never, ever, turn your back on one.
Do not let niggers approach and start a conversation, however innnocent-seeming -it's not.
And never freeze up, which gives them time to think about what they're going to do next to you.
React immediately, forcefully and do massive damage if possible -whatever it takes , and get away quickly. Do not walk -run! No dishonor to run when outnumbered by a pack of cowards.
Teach your kids this, too.
I feel sad for this young girl, but glad that she's still alive, and hopefully wiser.
This seems familiar to me, almost as though I'd written these words myself. Perhaps I should look around and see if I did.

Thread