Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 6th, 2009 #1
TowardWewelsburg

Default Former Klansman grovels before negro "congressman"

This sappy "feel-good" piece for miscegenation hungry lemmings made me truly ill, so I decided to look up Elwin Wilson, the former Klansman in question, and give him a phone call at (803) 329 7200. Although I was polite, and simply desired to learn the motivation for his actions, the cantankerous old fellow yelled most of the time and threatened to have me arrested, beaten by black mobs, and so forth. He claimed to be taping the call and promised that I would have the police knocking at my door very soon to "execute a warrant." What a crazy, base-bred old codger he is; no wonder the Jews talked him into groveling at some negro's feet.

- TW

-------

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6813984&page=1

Old February 6th, 2009 #2
bobjohnson
Melcur

put his phone number up here so that I can call him. I doubt he's a real klansmen, or ever was.

Old February 6th, 2009 #3
TowardWewelsburg

I, too, have doubts about whether he was ever a Klansman, but it makes for a good headline. He seemed unfamiliar with the Klankraft way of speaking, but that's not universal among Klansmen, especially provincial ones of the 1960s. Anyway, he wouldn't discuss his position in the Klan other than to say he was proud of oath-breaking.

I was very polite to this man, and really tried to reason with him. I tried to point out the deterioration of our civilisation on so many levels, and demonstrate the true reason for them. When I pointed out that "minority" students at my University were given an extra three points on the entrance exam, he shouted that "it should be 6!" because the negroes are held back by guys like me.

UPDATE: I just received a phone call from a Rock Hill, SC. police officer who said he was standing with Mr. Wilson (but calling from a different, wireless phone number), and that Wilson was alleging I had harassed him. I explained to the officer that I merely called to express my opinion on this matter, and as it was a national news story, there was nothing wrong with that. The officer agreed that I was entitled to my opinion and that I'd done nothing illegal, but asked me to stop calling Mr. Wilson because the old man was very upset and had called the police to the house to file a report. I asked for the officer's name and called the Rock Hill police department to confirm his identity. The crazy old guy really did try to have me arrested.

Old February 6th, 2009 #4
bobjohnson
Melcur

As I suspected, there is no reason to bellieve this guy Elwin Wiliams was ever a klansman. Wilson has no web history - as far as I can tell, he just appeared out of thin air a few days ago. Look at all the indications [highlighted in red] that strongly suggest this entire episode is/was orchestrated by the Jews.

Former KKK Member and Black Rep. Lewis Embrace in Obama World

[remember, there are probably several hundred former FBI agents, ADL and SPLC lackeys that joined the klan - the headline doesn't say that Williams was ever a real klansman, only that he was a former klansman.]

In an emotional moment John L. Lewis and Elwin Wilson embraced. It marked the end of decades-old hatreds and brought two men together across a great racial divide. [Oh, how sweet - the Jews love to show how one can achieve "catharsis" by denouncing former beliefs - sweet forgiveness - thats what Jeebus would want]The catalyst for this was Barack Obama’s inauguration as President of the United States and Lewis’ renewal of Christian belief.

With a pastor’s help and the forgiving heart of a Congressman Elwin Lewis was able to gain forgiveness for having beaten John Lewis during a civil rights march in the 1960’s. [Wow, there it all is in a sentence, forgiveness, jeebus i.e. pastor, violence on the part of the white man, etc...] Wilson admitted [Ahh yes, "admitted" = confession = catharsis] that he had participated in physical violence in the Ku Klux Klan for many years. He had been such an avowed racist that he didn’t want his own parents to be buried anywhere near African Americans. He had even hung a black doll outside his home with a noose around its neck as a symbol of his hatred for blacks.

But according to the Boston Globe Wilson has made a dramatic turnaround in his life.

He made a journey to Washington DC to ask Lewis’ forgiveness [Wow, a "pilgramage" to America's mecca, Washington DC, to ask a noble nigger for forgiveness] for what he had done 48 years ago in his beating of the young man who was to become a Congressman and active civil rights leader. Wilson had been part of a white gang that had attacked Lewis and left him bleeding on the ground. Lewis greeted the man whom he forgave [Oh the noble nigger magically forgave the mean ole white man] of the beating at his Capitol Hill office.

Wilson hopes that other people will also ask forgiveness for doing the kinds of terrible things he had done and that other segregationists will come forward as he has done. He said, , "I said if just one person comes forward and gets the hate [Perhaps between the niggers and Jews, the word "hate" will become capitalized, just like the holocaust] out of their heart, it’s all worth it," Wilson said. "But I hope there will be a bunch of people. Life’s short and we all go to the same place when we die." [Ah, isnt that sweet, a clear reference to "that's what jeebus would want"]

It’s likely folks hope that Wilson’s example might also quiet the raging voices of supremacists, many over the Internet, like David Duke, former Ku Klux Klan leader, former Louisiana politician and candidate for Governor. Duke calls Obama a "visual aid for hate groups."

Pictures showing the meeting between Wilson and Lewis are in an Internet gallery that readers can visit here. [Photos must accompanyy the article, because photos prove that the Jews arent lying - LOL]

The message from the meeting brings back memories of Martin Luther King's mantra of "We Shall Overcome" and the reminder that February is Black History Month. [Interestingly, the media never rehashes memories of the fact that MLK liked nothing more than to bang white whores]........

Now, read the below story and consider the impotant giveaways as far as it [the meeting between the klansman and nigger] being a fabrication.

Man Asks Entire Town for Forgiveness for Racism [Right off the bat - the Jew emphasizes that the white man needs to ask everyone for forgiveness - needs to confess that he was "wrong" and is [was] a "hater."]

48 Years Ago, He Attacked Future Rep. John Lewis; Now the Two Hug [How sweet, niggers are such noble creatures - we all know that don't we?]

By CLAIRE SHIPMAN,[JEW] CINDY SMITH and LEE FERRAN [Did the Jewess include the other two non-Jewish women Smith and Ferran so that the dumbed down Goyim wouldn't catch on to the fact that Jews fabricated this meeting and then wrote it up for the purposes of indoctrinating dumbed down and deracinated whites?]

Feb. 6, 2009 —

Nearly half a century ago, in a very different America, Elwin Wilson and John Lewis met under a veil of violence and race-inspired hate.

Wilson, a young, white, Southern man, attacked Lewis, a freedom rider for Martin Luther King, in the "white" waiting room of a South Carolina bus station.

The men had not seen each other again until Tuesday when, with "Good Morning America's" help [BIG CLUE right there,, Good Mofrning America has been indoctrinating Americans for decades.] Wilson approached Lewis again [Please note that it says the white man "approached" the nigger, thus Wilsonn could be anyone couldn't he. Where's Wilson really from, where does he live today? Are the townspeople familar with him,, were they familiar with him back in the 1960s?]-- this time offering an apology and a chance to relieve a burden he'd carried for more than four decades.

"I'm so sorry about what happened back then," Wilson said breathlessly [Why use the word "breathlessly, that implies that the white man Wilson is somehow in awe of the nigger - women are breathless, not men, unless they happen to be emascuklated white men seeking forgiveness].

"It's OK. I forgive you," Lewis responded before a long-awaited hug. [Wow, the nigger forgave him like jeebus would]

For Lewis, who in the intervening years became a U.S. representative from Georgia, the apology was an unexpected symbol of the change in time and hearts. [My guess is that the entire episode was "unexpected" and the nigger, for the life of him, can't remember the episode Wilson confesses to - of course that's because the episode never happened.]

"I never thought this would happen," he told "GMA." "It says something about the power of love, of grace, the power of the people being able to say, 'I'm sorry,' and move on. And I deeply appreciate it. It's very meaningful for me." [Do you suppose Channon Christian and Chris Newsom experienced the "love" and "grace" the nigger is talking about?]

For both, that particular point in their past is a painful memory.

"[I remember] going directly to the Greyhound bus station," Lewis said. "We tried to enter a so-called 'white' waiting room and the moment we started through the door, a group of young men attacked us."

Wilson was in the group, but said he "did more than help." He said he was the main attacker. [Really, any corroboation on this? None? Well, I'm not surprised]
The outburst, Wilson said, was just part of a life of hate he led for years. [Imagine that, a "life of hate." It had nothing to do with staving off the inevitable collapse of America, as can clearly be seen today]

"I had a black baby doll in this house, and I had a little rope, and I tied it to a limb and let it hang here," he said. [Okay, Im not fond of niggers myself, but I've never considered doing something like this. It's a bit like the fraudulent "turning Jews into soap and lampshade stories if you think about it]

In a diner, with a look of glee on his face, he threw eggs at black men who tried to enter.

"I tried to block it out of my mind. It kept coming back," he said.

Wilson's son, Christopher, said recalling life with his father brought back his own painful memories.

"He was a really hard person to deal with growing up," Christopher said through tears. "He embarrassed me in restaurants and stuff. I always tell him, 'We are all the same.'" [Well, isn't Christopher a good little boy? Odd view for the child of a klansman, you'd think dad would have taught him better]

But now, Christopher said he is "really proud." [Proud because his father prostrated himself before the nigger and then fellated him, that's the message the Jews really want to send]

The change, one Wilson said was a long time coming, was sparked by Barack Obama's presidential victory. [The niggers stole the election for the nigger, as Edgar Steele, who said, "I know these people [the people of Idaho] and they didn't vote for the nigger." No shit Ed, they sure didn't]

"I like Barack Obama," he said. "I didn't vote for him, but I'm glad he's there, and I've prayed for him." [Ah, how thoughtful]

Since then, Wilson has been on his own freedom march in search of forgiveness.

He went back to the diner where he threw eggs. He went all around town, apologizing to anyone he may have wronged [Can't u just see this white man, walking up to nigger gangbangers and saying, "Gee, I'm sorry I didn't recognize how noble you niggers were 47 years ago, would you like to fuck my daughters, my wife?]. Pretty soon, he found out that one of the men he wanted to apologize to was a U.S. representative.

"I think it's a day of history," Wilson said when he met Lewis. "I want to love people regardless of what color."

"For you to come here today, it's amazing to me," Lewis said. "It's unreal. It's unbelievable. Maybe, just maybe, others will come forward because there needs to be this healing."

"Good to see you, my friend. Good to see you," Lewis added.

Copyright © 2009 ABC News Internet Ventures

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6813984&page=

IF Ya'll believe this Jew tripe, you're as deluded as everyone else - the above story is obviously a fabrication, brought to you by the kike.

Old February 6th, 2009 #5
bobjohnson
Melcur

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowardWewelsburg View Post
UPDATE: I just received a phone call from a Rock Hill, SC. police officer who said he was standing with Mr. Wilson (but calling from a different, wireless phone number), and that Wilson was alleging I had harassed him. I explained to the officer that I merely called to express my opinion on this matter, and as it was a national news story, there was nothing wrong with that. The officer agreed that I was entitled to my opinion and that I'd done nothing illegal, but asked me to stop calling Mr. Wilson because the old man was very upset and had called the police to the house to file a report. I asked for the officer's name and called the Rock Hill police department to confirm his identity. The crazy old guy really did try to have me arrested.

Fuck him, you did nothing illegal, and if he doesn't like it, fuck him again.

Old February 6th, 2009 #6
TowardWewelsburg

If there is anyone able to corroborate Wilson's story that he was a member of the Klan, please do.

I believe he is a fraud.

Old February 6th, 2009 #7
TowardWewelsburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjohnson View Post
Fuck him, you did nothing illegal, and if he doesn't like it, fuck him again.
He may wish it were illegal for me to tell him the truth, but it isn't. Prior to the real police phoning me, he had some goober pick up the line and pretend to be a detective. The "detective" told me that Mr. Wilson is an elderly bi-polar man and that I'd greatly upset him. I told both of them that I did not believe the man to be a detective and that fraudulently claiming to be law enforcement is a crime. The "detective" quickly disappeared.

The real officer was polite and courteous. He was clearly aware that I hadn't broken the law and that the old codger was just pissed off, as per usual. He even said to me, "Well, when we get a call, we have to respond to it."

If any other VNNers have spoken to him, I'd like to hear about it. At one point the Xian nutcase kept calling me "an atheist" and "a hater" as if these were the basest of pejoratives. I explained to him that unlike himself (assuming his story is true, which I don't believe it is), I am not a sadistic nutcase who hangs black baby dolls in my front yard. I don't hate negroes; I just hate having negroes in my living space.

"Proximity without necessity breeds hatred." - Spengler

Old February 6th, 2009 #8
Curtis Stone

the change, one Wilson said was a long time coming, was sparked by Barack Obama's presidential victory.

Okay, right here, on this line, I don't need to read any more. This is just like the idiotic Justin Boyer story, and it makes no sense. It's an orchestrated propaganda campaign. But just last month Potok was running around saying whites were angry and looking to JOIN the KKK because of Obama. Mind games.

Old February 6th, 2009 #9
bobjohnson
Melcur

The entire story, from beginning to end, is a cooked up example of Jew fabricated horseshit.

Old February 26th, 2009 #10
Peter Vollmer
National Resistance

I think your call got mentioned on CNN. 3:35

Quote:
This sappy "feel-good" piece for miscegenation hungry lemmings made me truly ill, so I decided to look up Elwin Wilson, the former Klansman in question, and give him a phone call at (803) 329 7200. Although I was polite, and simply desired to learn the motivation for his actions, the cantankerous old fellow yelled most of the time and threatened to have me arrested, beaten by black mobs, and so forth. He claimed to be taping the call and promised that I would have the police knocking at my door very soon to "execute a warrant." What a crazy, base-bred old codger he is; no wonder the Jews talked him into groveling at some negro's feet.

- TW

-------

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6813984&page=1

Old February 26th, 2009 #11
Fred
Commie Killer

What a spineless Puss!

Old February 26th, 2009 #12
Maxine Grey
Banned

Funny how it never mentions which Klan he belonged too.

Old February 26th, 2009 #13
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Angry

Quote:
What a crazy, base-bred old codger he is; no wonder the Jews talked him into groveling at some negro's feet.
They say there's no fool like an old fool and he is certainly that.

Old February 26th, 2009 #14
Tom McReen

Fake.

A staged jew affair designed to humiliate and embarrass White people using fake Wilson actor/agent as the avatar.

Just like the Australian "apology" to Aborigines.

Just like the UK Liebour "apology" for slavery.

Just like the forthcoming reparations.

Jews are racists waging psy-war on White people. This is all staged.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old February 26th, 2009 #15
Kievsky

Great job, Wewelsburg.

What a transparent, pathetic psy-op job. Exactly as Mcreen calls it.

Old March 5th, 2009 #16
TowardWewelsburg

Indeed.

However, you should take notice of the fact that my polite telephone call (one man speaking common sense to another man) shook him up to the extent that it threw him off his script.

CNN clearly wanted him to praise the merits of President Obama, the negro congressman, and negroes in general -- all while groveling about how sorry he was for being involved with the segregationist movement. Instead, he spent most of the interview ranting about me and my phone call (which he completely misrepresented), and the negro anchor at CNN remarked that "Mr. Wilson was retiscent to even take my phone call."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom McReen View Post
Fake.

A staged jew affair designed to humiliate and embarrass White people using fake Wilson actor/agent as the avatar.

Just like the Australian "apology" to Aborigines.

Just like the UK Liebour "apology" for slavery.

Just like the forthcoming reparations.

Jews are racists waging psy-war on White people. This is all staged.

Old March 5th, 2009 #17
A.S.
Diligence

Excellent job TW, on phoning this old loser. These people need folks like you (and the rest of us here) to call them on their bullshit. They need to be reminded that White people will not tolerate the lies and distortions of history designed to humiliate and degrade our race.

"waaah" civil rights "waaaah" a poor innocent nigger was beaten for no reason. IT'S ALL ONE SIDED BULLSHIT OR OUTRIGHT LIES.

White people are being beaten, robbed, raped, and even murdered on a daily basis by niggers. Enough is enough with the whining about how the niggers had/have it so bad, when it is WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING VICTIMIZED by nigger animals.

Old March 5th, 2009 #18
John in Woodbridge

He was an infiltrator, not a klansman.

Old April 8th, 2009 #19
TowardWewelsburg

The Jews are keeping this pathetic man on stage as long as possible, that's for sure.

In the newest story I've seen, he complains about receiving too much attention and being in fear for his safety:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090405/..._man_s_apology

Once again (as with the CNN interview posted earlier in this thread), he mentioned my phone call, although he incorrectly accused me of threatening him despite the fact that I said nothing even vaguely threatening.

I really seem to have rattled him by speaking the simple, powerful TRUTH.

Old April 8th, 2009 #20
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

RE: Toward Wewelsburg:

Did you ask him if his life is any better after 50 years lining in a multi-cultural mudified society? I think he is just getting old and senile.

Tags
false klansmen, jew propaganda, posers

Thread