VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 9th, 2011 #1
AussieWN
Banned

Default just an observation

I notice the Americans here talk about their guns and ammo...do you boys ever intend to use them or do you just like talking bout them. Before you say its illegal to use them, remember it will be illegal when shit hits the fan as well. We are fighting for our survival now,will get worse in the future.

Old March 9th, 2011 #2
ray bateson
baппed

What? You never pulled a .38 on a mystery-meat before? Lemme tell you about the time... Oh... you mean regime change. Gee. For a recently disarmed sheeple you 'stralians are quite the fault-finding little things, aren't you.

Whites everywhere are the same creatures, with only the littlest differences in temperament and intelligence. Like domesticated cats. Individualistic, aloof, pretty colors. A fine animal. Too well-bred to rip your throat out in anger.

Old March 9th, 2011 #3
AussieWN
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray bateson View Post
What? You never pulled a .38 on a mystery-meat before? Lemme tell you about the time... Oh... you mean regime change. Gee. For a recently disarmed sheeple you 'stralians are quite the fault-finding little things, aren't you.

Whites everywhere are the same creatures, with only the littlest differences in temperament and intelligence. Like domesticated cats. Individualistic, aloof, pretty colors. A fine animal. Too well-bred to rip your throat out in anger.
I doubt you have the balls to try rip my throat out,lol. You bitch bout the niggers and mexiscum but never do anything about it.

Old March 9th, 2011 #4
Hudson
Banned

Location: Hassling shopkeeps along the information superhighway

Guns are Americans collective cock.

It's big, it's black, they always talk about it, and they piss their money away through it and rarely use it even for pleasure, let alone anything else.

Old March 9th, 2011 #5
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
Guns are American's collective cock.

It's big, it's black, they always talk about it, and they piss their money away through it and rarely use it even for pleasure, let alone anything else.
My illiterate nigger, you don't know the half of it.

Old March 9th, 2011 #6
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieWN View Post
I doubt you have the balls to try rip my throat out,lol. You bitch bout the niggers and mexiscum but never do anything about it.
When every news story coming out of your country literally reads like a battle-scene from Lord of the Rings, lebanese riding on orcs and all, you'd do good to drop the hypocritical shit talk, master baggins.

Hey. Early 'stralians had full opportunity to extinguish the abo shit you people now bitch about on VNNF. So...what happened? Jeboo? Jewish pressure? Or some other internal contradiction that makes (historically) modern whites generally so fucking impotent.

Check into your nearest mirror to find your answer.

Last edited by ray bateson; March 9th, 2011 at 07:25 AM.

Old March 9th, 2011 #7
AussieWN
Banned

we wiped out most abos dickhead,in fact most abos these days are at least halfbreeds and there is only about 300,000 of them left. That includes half breeds and less. Australia is about 90%White, can you say the same bout your country. There are no more Tassie abos left, can you say the same bout any indian tribe,lol

Old March 9th, 2011 #8
AussieWN
Banned

Quote:

Hey. Early 'stralians had full opportunity to extinguish the abo shit you people now bitch about on VNNF.
Cant blame me for that,I was not even born then. Actually you should blame the brits, as Australia was under British Control till 1901

Old March 9th, 2011 #9
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
I doubt you have the balls to try rip my throat out
Do you even pay attention to what you're reading to tell whether someone's actually threatening you? Or does that just go along with being 4'9" tall?

Old March 9th, 2011 #10
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Quote:
Whites everywhere are the same creatures, with only the littlest differences in temperament and intelligence.
'Cept for 'Stralians. They're the roughest, toughest, & best in the faarken wuuuurld, mate! doncha know?

But seriously, I find it highly amusing that the hobbit is 'avin a go' at the 'septics' when the disgenics nation of the convict dregs of Mother England, are the biggest shit-talkers I've ever seen. Bar non-whites.

You & five of ya mates full of a half gallon of piss-swill, pick a fight with the first lone White man you come across.

That's 'Stralians idea of bravery.

Quote:
Australia is about 90%Whitel
And with that, went any & all lingering credability you might've had.

Were you drunk or high when you wrote this?

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old March 9th, 2011 #11
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:

Hey Hudson...come by East TN, sit on my front porch and you'll hear plenty of good ol southron boys playing with their toys. lol

Old March 9th, 2011 #12
ray bateson
baппed

I don't know australia's whites... we have enough dumb shit up here to deal with. I mean, Jesus Christ, I thought I was losing my fucking mind four days ago when every other sentence in the comments under This Just In looked like it was missing entire chunks of vital grammar. A missing vowel. A suffix. Whole words necessary to subject-verb agreement. But I wasn't. The average VNN poster these days is either the dumbest motherfucker on the planet, or he's on just...multiple combinations of chemicals at once. My sore eyes performed so many double-takes...I thought I was drunk.

Old March 9th, 2011 #13
Hudson
Banned

Quote:
I notice the Americans here talk about their guns and ammo...do you boys ever intend to use them or do you just like talking bout them. Before you say its illegal to use them, remember it will be illegal when shit hits the fan as well. We are fighting for our survival now,will get worse in the future.
Associated Press - March 9, 2011 1:44 PM ET

MOUNTAIN GROVE, Mo. (AP) - A part-time police dispatcher in southwest Missouri died after accidentally shooting himself while taking a class to obtain a concealed carry gun permit.

Authorities say 63-year-old Glenn Seymour of Mountain Grove died after shooting himself in the chest Saturday at a class in rural Douglas County.

Sheriff Chris Degase says witnesses reported that Seymour was injured while trying to take the safety off a Browning semi-automatic 9 mm weapon.

Degase calls the death a tragic accident.

http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp?S=14219103

Old March 9th, 2011 #14
Justin
Banned

Quote:
Associated Press - March 9, 2011 1:44 PM ET

MOUNTAIN GROVE, Mo. (AP) - A part-time police dispatcher in southwest Missouri died after accidentally shooting himself while taking a class to obtain a concealed carry gun permit.

Authorities say 63-year-old Glenn Seymour of Mountain Grove died after shooting himself in the chest Saturday at a class in rural Douglas County.

Sheriff Chris Degase says witnesses reported that Seymour was injured while trying to take the safety off a Browning semi-automatic 9 mm weapon.

Degase calls the death a tragic accident.

http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp?S=14219103
Aside from Fife there, how many times has something that retarded happened? You should have known they weren't bright when you read "police".

Old March 9th, 2011 #15
Hudson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
Aside from Fife there, how many times has something that retarded happened? You should have known they weren't bright when you read "police".
More than you would think.

I'm not for gun control in any way shape or form. Stupidity is quite rampant.

Quote:

The Elkhart County coroner made an official accidental death ruling after an autopsy performed Monday on a 7-year-old Goshen girl killed by her father's gun.

Karlee Byler died Friday after a handgun fell out of her dad's coat pocket and accidentally fired.

Monica Chupp, the family's spokesperson, says the father, Jay Byler, returned home from work Friday evening and put the gun in his pocket to carry into the house.

She says Byler has a license to carry a concealed weapon.

http://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-goshen...,3491186.story

Old March 9th, 2011 #16
Kamerad Q

Quote:
Individually guns are useful, but collectively, at least in the U.S. they function more as a collective pacifier protecting long lost masculinity. It's just as well, since most 'kawns haven't the foggiest notion of where to point their vaunted weapon when boasting of the rebellion that is always to come, but never does. Politically, they serve as an anchor for inactivity.

Old March 9th, 2011 #17
John MacMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
'Cept for 'Stralians. They're the roughest, toughest, & best in the faarken wuuuurld, mate! doncha know?

Ya damn right!

Old March 9th, 2011 #18
Owain Gwynedd

Location: Conquest, War, Famine, and Death White Horse, Red Horse, Black Horse and Pale Horse Apocalypse

Quote:
So what brought this about? Not reading the papers?
As you know I live in the AZ-DMZ, we use our guns, we just don't brag about it... Look to the skies out in the deserts, you'll see vultures hovering.

Or are you talking about Insurrection? If you are, it isn't quite time yet, the collective mind hasn't exploded, but it will soon enough.

Oh and this just in, unlike our Australian counter parts, we still haven't been convinced to give up our guns.... Didn't gun crimes skyrocket shortly after you all, law abiding folks turned in your guns and bent over to grab your ankles? Ain't that right Sheila...

Old March 9th, 2011 #19
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old March 9th, 2011 #20
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
You sound like a little fuckin prick. The point of this post is what?

Thread