Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Our Culture > Cartoons, Flyers, Graphics, Photography, Poetry & Fiction
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 30th, 2016 #1
alex revision

Default 70 Rare Photographs of Streets and Buildings in San Francisco That Illustrate the Destruction Caused by the 1906 Earthquake

70 Rare Photographs of Streets and Buildings in San Francisco That Illustrate the Destruction Caused by the 1906 Earthquake

On the morning of April 18, 1906, a massive earthquake shook San Francisco, California. Though the quake lasted less than a minute, its immediate impact was disastrous. The earthquake also ignited several fires around the city that burned for three days and destroyed nearly 500 city blocks.

http://www.vintag.es/2016/07/70-rare...-and.html#more

Old September 5th, 2016 #2
Ironguard1940

Default Earthquakes are not as destructive as niggers apparently

Those photos look like Detroit today.

SF needs another quake, one over 9 on the Richter scale.

Old September 6th, 2016 #3
Ray Allan

My great-grandmother survived the 1906 quake--she was 9 years old at the time, and I remember her telling me she had to attend school in a tent since her school was destroyed.

I believe a 9.0 is near the maximum the San Andreas Fault can produce. Still, it would be enough to level San Faggo.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 7th, 2016 #4
White Winger

And then, Whitey Being Whitey, and with Good Old Whitey Know How, rebuilt SF in less than 10 years; Next to zero niggers, very few mexishits, a few asians, with none of the post-6660s Politikally Korrekt rules and regulations for allowing a big number of untalented non-Whites to get their "piece of the pie"( A favorite nigger phrase ), that force all work and construction to take 10 years longer than normal.

Thread