VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 17th, 2017 #321
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
You see video after video of cops begging niggers on baff salts to stop trying to bite them before they even taze.

But hysterical gossip about this White man=long drawn out murder. As Ray pointed out in I think another thread, they had ways to get him detained and cuffed, the crawling and long production number not necessary.

Re weapons: when I had to work in the middle of a city I carried a flip out knife, and forgot when I got on the bus that I had it in my hand (I usually put it up upon boarding the bus). Weapons are prohibited on buses. Driver just looked at me and grinned and nodded, as if to say, 'it's okay, good idea.' I didn't look scary, lol. Even in a largely White, median sized city, it is dangerous.

If cops don't knock you down and kill you (for not IDing yourself when walking), niggers will (to steal or to satiate their sadism).
I wonder if heat and humidity also make these blue niggers have a short temper as well.

Reason why I say that is because along with South FL and AZ have horrible badge fags, Texas also haves them too. Texas badge fags are right up there too as being violent.

Old December 18th, 2017 #322
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I wonder if heat and humidity also make these blue niggers have a short temper as well.

Reason why I say that is because along with South FL and AZ have horrible badge fags, Texas also haves them too. Texas badge fags are right up there too as being violent.
That incident in Texas a couple of years ago where the blue niggers got those biker gangs to violently confront one another and the blue nigs shoot some of them and come out looking like heroes comes to mind. I can't remember all the details offhand, but it reminds me of the stunt they pulled in Charlottesville, Virginia.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 22nd, 2017 #323
Jeffrey Smither

Lee Cole, the badge fag in my area who "accidently" shot that old lady in the training class doesn't want his past brought up at his trial.

His past includes sending his k9 after a white man for riding a bicycle without a headlight nearly killing him and letting him bite him for nearly two minutes.

He also would like his trial moved too.

Cole is the classic blue nigger. All buffed up and on roids.

Old December 22nd, 2017 #324
Ray Allan

Quote:
Lee Cole, the badge fag in my area who "accidently" shot that old lady in the training class doesn't want his past brought up at his trial.

His past includes sending his k9 after a white man for riding a bicycle without a headlight nearly killing him and letting him bite him for nearly two minutes.

He also would like his trial moved too.

Cole is the classic blue nigger. All buffed up and on roids.
Good that you're keeping up with Cole's (I think it's actually spelled 'Coel') story, Jeffrey. Philip Mitchell Brailsford, the state-sanctioned hit man and enemy of the people whose actions in Mesa, Arizona were shown in the above video, needs to be kept up on, too.

But then Lon Horiuchi, the FBI sniper who murdered Vicki Weaver back in 1992 is still sucking oxygen and drawing a nice government pension, too.

Old December 22nd, 2017 #325
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Good that you're keeping up with Cole's (I think it's actually spelled 'Coel') story, Jeffrey. Philip Mitchell Brailsford, the state-sanctioned hit man and enemy of the people whose actions in Mesa, Arizona were shown in the above video, needs to be kept up on, too.

But then Lon Horiuchi, the FBI sniper who murdered Vicki Weaver back in 1992 is still sucking oxygen and drawing a nice government pension, too.
I can only imagine if I'm picked for Jury duty and get on that jury and all the old farts on the jury want to acquit him and I don't.

My county isn't heavily republican though, leans republican because a lot of old Yankees from new England move here but most of them are patriotard democrats otherwise.

Old December 22nd, 2017 #326
Erik T. White

Thumbs down

The Orlando City badge fags handed out bags of holiday food today. Needless to say the "beneficiaries" were all niggers!!!

These are the same faggots who will arrest White People for handing out free food in a local park to White People!!!!!!

This whole country is a fuckup!!!!!

Good is bad (if you're White), and bad is good (if you're a nigger, goat fucker, etc.)

14/88

Erik

Old December 23rd, 2017 #327
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
The Orlando City badge fags handed out bags of holiday food today. Needless to say the "beneficiaries" were all niggers!!!

These are the same faggots who will arrest White People for handing out free food in a local park to White People!!!!!!

This whole country is a fuckup!!!!!

Good is bad (if you're White), and bad is good (if you're a nigger, goat fucker, etc.)

14/88

Erik
In fairness, Erik: Black women have bad hair. They need weave. And no weave is complete without a set of acrylic fingernails, aka "ghetto claws".

So after all that, White people need to provide food. We already have good hair, cuz White privilege. It's the least we can do.

...and goat fuckers are just living their truth, don't judge. It's not 'baaaaa-d'.

*I apologize for the goat joke in advance, it's a level of corny one need not stoop to.

Old December 23rd, 2017 #328
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
In fairness, Erik: Black women have bad hair. They need weave. And no weave is complete without a set of acrylic fingernails, aka "ghetto claws".

So after all that, White people need to provide food. We already have good hair, cuz White privilege. It's the least we can do.

...and goat fuckers are just living their truth, don't judge. It's not 'baaaaa-d'.

*I apologize for the goat joke in advance, it's a level of corny one need not stoop to.
Ok, ok. The goat joke was c-o-r-n-y.

I would retort about goats knocking heads together....butt......

I won't.

14/88

Erik

Old December 26th, 2017 #329
Ray Allan

Quote:
I can only imagine if I'm picked for Jury duty and get on that jury and all the old farts on the jury want to acquit him and I don't.

My county isn't heavily republican though, leans republican because a lot of old Yankees from new England move here but most of them are patriotard democrats otherwise.

You can bet I would do the same if I were on a jury.

Yeah, I'm impressed by this costumed clown's heroic pose here, aren't you?

Old December 26th, 2017 #330
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
You can bet I would do the same if I were on a jury.

Yeah, I'm impressed by this costumed clown's heroic pose here, aren't you?
And all they really do is write tickets for 3mph over the speed limit around there.

Old December 30th, 2017 #331
Ray Allan

Default Blue nigger and green nigger mutual admiration society

Because they are one and the same--ZOGbots, whores of the jews. Most blue niggers are former green niggers.

Old December 30th, 2017 #332
Jeffrey Smither

How fitting the photo is FloriDUH highway patrol. Shocked that trooper is white. They have ebonics speaking Haitian troopers down here.

Don't you just love it how he as well as fambly members of badge fags get off of traffic tickets? They can drive like assholes and get away with it because they won't get a ticket.

Old December 31st, 2017 #333
Jeffrey Smither

Can't find the story, but on the news they showed a Pasco County Floriduh badge fag arrested because he and his son beat on a guy at a gas station.

They're calling it road rage.

Also in the news in the same county a Floriduh Highway Poontrol trooper was fired because he was fucking a woman on the clock. A gal gave him her number when he was responding to a car accident and writing her report. They started meeting for sex.

The trooper was fat too.

What is the deal with women loving green niggers and blue niggers so much.

We must have the most dangerous and corrupt blue niggers in Floriduh. Also, they are some of the lowest paid in the nation which maybe factors into only being able to find bottom of the barrel ex green niggers for the job.

Old December 31st, 2017 #334
Ray Allan

Quote:
Can't find the story, but on the news they showed a Pasco County Floriduh badge fag arrested because he and his son beat on a guy at a gas station.

They're calling it road rage.

Also in the news in the same county a Floriduh Highway Poontrol trooper was fired because he was fucking a woman on the clock. A gal gave him her number when he was responding to a car accident and writing her report. They started meeting for sex.

The trooper was fat too.

What is the deal with women loving green niggers and blue niggers so much.

We must have the most dangerous and corrupt blue niggers in Floriduh. Also, they are some of the lowest paid in the nation which maybe factors into only being able to find bottom of the barrel ex green niggers for the job.
Cop Block does a good job exposing badge fag behavior, even if the site has a liberal slant. One of the very few areas where our beliefs overlap.

Good to know the porker in Floriduh lost his job. Let's hope another pig department doesn't take him on. These guys are like herpes--they keep coming back.

The only reason I can think why women are attracted to blue and green niggers is because women are attracted to power and ZOGbots represent the power of the state. So they are perceived as alpha males by women much in the same way nigger bucks are promoted. The kwaps and military are one of the very few places remaining where a White man can more or less act masculine without fear of losing his job or other legal repercussions as long as he is still whoring for the Zio-state in the process. If a WN or NS government were in power, then women would be attracted to men like us.

Old December 31st, 2017 #335
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Cop Block does a good job exposing badge fag behavior, even if the site has a liberal slant. One of the very few areas where our beliefs overlap.

Good to know the porker in Floriduh lost his job. Let's hope another pig department doesn't take him on. These guys are like herpes--they keep coming back.

The only reason I can think why women are attracted to blue and green niggers is because women are attracted to power and ZOGbots represent the power of the state. So they are perceived as alpha males by women much in the same way nigger bucks are promoted. The kwaps and military are one of the very few places remaining where a White man can more or less act masculine without fear of losing his job or other legal repercussions as long as he is still whoring for the Zio-state in the process. If a WN or NS government were in power, then women would be attracted to men like us.
The problem is most women are not attracted to us WN types. They think we are racist and shit. I mean look how they act and vote. If you went on a date with a girl and talked about VNN and that they'd leave running.

We must be outnumbered about 10-1 men here on VNN.

Old January 4th, 2018 #336
Ray Allan

Default Police Groupies, Badge Bunnies, Badge Bangers, Holster Sniffers, etc.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...Badge%20Chaser

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...Badge%20Banger

Old January 5th, 2018 #337
Jeffrey Smither

Holster Sniffer? I carry on a regular basis and it doesn't seem to attract girls.

http://www.policemag.com/blog/career...s-lurking.aspx

Also says men are attracted to female officers as well. Down here in Floriduh the women cops look like dykes, at least in my area. Fat and ugly. Female officers are the worse towards men. With their position of authority granted by ZOG they really lay it into men.

Up in Missouri, Stl county had some really cute looking women officers.

Would you date a cop?

Old January 12th, 2018 #338
Jeffrey Smither

My sub division has a sheriffs office outdoor shooting range about 18,000 feet from my house. It has been on the news many times because the developers have never been able to sell the lots behind us due to them finding a lot of bullets and bullet frags there. In the past before the sub division was here, over at the nearby school a kid was hit by a stray bullet years ago in the leg and someone had a window in their car shattered from a stray bullet.

last I heard they were settling a lawsuit which I think the county paid them for what the undeveloped lots of worth. Anyway I'm hearing from neighbors they still have found bullet frags a few times on the side walk.

Also, my sheriffs office has full auto AR15s and I have been hearing full auto gun fire multiple times a day now.

You probably ask how stray bullets end up flying over the berms. I've driven up to the range before and the hill is pretty high. I'm thinking when the badge fags are doing rapid fire they are not good at controlling their shots and shooting way high or they're shooting from prone position and aiming upwards towards the target.

It wouldn't shock me if it was simply just bad shooting by the blue niggers.

I don't think blue niggers should have full auto toys. They're not military and us regular people can't buy full auto unless you're a millionaire as they must be made pre 1986 and will cost you about 20 grand and not easy to find.

You should see all the gear and shit some of the road patrol wears while on duty. They look like navy SEAL operators doing traffic stops.

Old January 17th, 2018 #339
Man of the road

Quote:
My sub division has a sheriffs office outdoor shooting range about 18,000 feet from my house. It has been on the news many times because the developers have never been able to sell the lots behind us due to them finding a lot of bullets and bullet frags there. In the past before the sub division was here, over at the nearby school a kid was hit by a stray bullet years ago in the leg and someone had a window in their car shattered from a stray bullet.

last I heard they were settling a lawsuit which I think the county paid them for what the undeveloped lots of worth. Anyway I'm hearing from neighbors they still have found bullet frags a few times on the side walk.

Also, my sheriffs office has full auto AR15s and I have been hearing full auto gun fire multiple times a day now.

You probably ask how stray bullets end up flying over the berms. I've driven up to the range before and the hill is pretty high. I'm thinking when the badge fags are doing rapid fire they are not good at controlling their shots and shooting way high or they're shooting from prone position and aiming upwards towards the target.

It wouldn't shock me if it was simply just bad shooting by the blue niggers.

I don't think blue niggers should have full auto toys. They're not military and us regular people can't buy full auto unless you're a millionaire as they must be made pre 1986 and will cost you about 20 grand and not easy to find.

You should see all the gear and shit some of the road patrol wears while on duty. They look like navy SEAL operators doing traffic stops.
I lived in Pinellas county for a while but had enough literal nigger enrichment and left. When you have wild African fauna everywhere, you sadly need a no nonsense police force to keep them under relative control.

Old January 17th, 2018 #340
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
I lived in Pinellas county for a while but had enough literal nigger enrichment and left. When you have wild African fauna everywhere, you sadly need a no nonsense police force to keep them under relative control.
The Pinellas county sheriff also threatened to kill ccw permit holders as well before if open carry was passed.

Thread