Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 6th, 2015 #2441
Alex Linder
Administrator

EUROPE’S RAPE EPIDEMIC: WESTERN WOMEN WILL BE SACRIFICED AT THE ALTAR OF MASS MIGRATION

by ANNE-MARIE WATERS6 Oct 2015488

About 20 years ago I lived in the Netherlands. Amsterdam to be precise. I don’t know if it is still the same but finding decent affordable accommodation in Amsterdam is an onerous task – especially when you are on a budget, as I was. After some difficulty, I did find a fairly decent flat, but I left it, in the middle of the night, with my rucksack and all my possessions, because my landlord did not understand, nor did he want to accept, that I wasn’t interested in a sexual relationship with him.

Fast forward eight months or so, and I am living in a new flat with a female friend of mine. Late one night, while my friend and I were sitting talking in her room, someone let himself in. He immediately decided to take his trousers off and walk in to the bedroom with a stupid “entitled” grin on his face. We left the flat, there and then, with our rucksacks and all our possessions. So, twice within a year I had to leave the place I lived because of nasty little men who thought they had every right to treat women as if we owe them sex.

In both cases, the landlords were Moroccan immigrants who had not long been living in Holland. On a separate occasion, a taxi driver drove past several times while I was walking with a friend in central Amsterdam. He threw a rather grim present out the window at us. It didn’t hit us.

Much more recently, I travelled from Copenhagen to Malmo by train. Only moments after the train entered Swedish territory, I was witness to what I can only assume to be representative of the new Sweden: a young blonde woman was jogging and had the misfortune of passing a group of men (I have been heavily criticised for describing them as “Middle Eastern-looking men” but that is what they were) who proceeded immediately to harass her – blocking her way, shouting, grabbing their genitals. Soon afterwards, in the centre of Malmo, I was treated to a “pro-Palestinian” rally which I have no doubt at all was attended by many a Jew-hating Islamist, as is common in the new Sweden.

Readers will be more than aware that Sweden has become Europe’s rape capital. Its government has blamed this on everything from increased reporting to the internet to the weather. Norway and Denmark also have some rather alarming rates of rape, but those countries are more readily willing to admit the cause.

In Norway, recent statistics revealed that 100 per cent of violent street-rapes committed in the capital city of Oslo were committed by “non-western” immigrants. It’s a similar story in Denmark, where the majority of rapes are committed by immigrants, usually Muslim.

In England, it’s been rape after rape – tens of thousands of young British girls are brutalised, tortured, beaten and raped by organised gangs comprised almost exclusively of Muslims. And now we have Germany. When Chancellor Merkel threw open the doors of her country to hundreds of thousands of migrants from the Middle East and Africa, she opened the door to the rape of German women.

Rape and sexual assault (as well as forced prostitution) is rampant within the refugee camps in Germany, and it has spilled out to the nearby towns. Rape in Germany has already been described as an “epidemic” and one that the German authorities, and media, are keeping rather quiet about. The reality is that German authorities, who know that many of these asylum seekers are rapists, will allow those men to live freely among German women – they have decided to allow German women to be raped, just like authorities all across Europe.

Women of Europe must understand what is happening here. This is not Page Three, or a Carry On film sexist joke (for the record, I wouldn’t be without my Carry On collection); this is a truly brutal hatred of women that demands we are slaves and absolutely believes it has the right to rape women who don’t submit. The men think of women this way because that is where they come from, that is what they know.

Reports reveal that the bulk of “asylum seekers” now piling in to Europe are from countries including Pakistan, Somalia, Afghanistan, and other places where women are treated appallingly as a matter of course. It’s not the “extreme fringe” or a “tiny minority”; it is the norm, the mainstream, and the law of the land.

It’s true, women are abused everywhere, but in most countries it’s against the law. In Islamic states, it is the law.

Many of the men on their way to Europe were raised, as in Pakistan, to believe that a woman who isn’t all-but invisible is asking to be raped. On the legal books in Pakistan, a woman can be stoned to death for being a victim of rape. What on earth do we expect from the bulk of men who grow up under these rules? How will they view women, and rape? And what on earth do we expect to happen when they come en masse to Europe? They will suddenly become feminists en route? No, they bring this misogyny with them, and it’s a misogyny that Europe’s women are about to become very familiar with. Migrants leave behind many things when they leave their country. Their beliefs are not among them.

In a letter to the German government, women’s rights activists described how some men in refugee camps “regard women as their inferior and treat unaccompanied women as “fair game”.

Our leaders are now allowing men from violent misogynistic cultures, where women are stoned to death for being raped, to come to Europe in massive numbers. They’re allowing known rapists to mingle freely with European women. They know what this will mean for our safety, but they do it anyway. A Swedish lawyer recently explained exactly why this is.

Following the brutal rape of a dying woman in Stockholm, the prosecution did not attempt to deport the rapist and claimed that this Somali citizen could not be removed because he would present a danger to the women of his home country. It mattered not a jot the danger he presented to Swedish women, because in the new Europe, Europeans matter far less than migrants. Ingrid Carlqvist wrote recently: “the destitute Swedish senior citizen must choose between paying 100,000 kronor ($12,000) to get new teeth or living toothless, a person who does not even have the right to stay in Sweden can get his teeth fixed for 50 kronor ($6)”. In Germany, property has been confiscated from German citizens to be handed over to migrants. According to Carlqvist, this is on the cards in Sweden as well.

In response to the rape epidemic, European authorities have decided to follow the Islamic way entirely; they’ve decided to place restrictions on the freedoms of their own women, rather than the freedoms of known rapists. In Germany, women were advised not to travel to and from the train station unaccompanied.

So there you have it, the removal of a woman’s most basic freedom – the freedom to go about her business in safety – is the German authorities’ solution to rape. Young girls have been told not to wear shorts in another German town, because this might lead to misunderstandings (“misunderstanding” is Newspeak for rape in progressive modern Germany).

So it is the girls who have their freedoms removed, and the emphasis is placed on their behaviour, while rapists are permitted to run free. This is only the start. Will girls be prevented from playing sports to avoid “misunderstandings”? Just how much freedom are our leaders going to give away to appease Muslim men? We’ve already handed over free speech, now it’s time to hand over women’s freedom.

It should come as no surprise that free speech has disappeared in Europe as the Muslim population has grown.

We know about the shootings, and the stabbings, the politicians on the run, and the forbidden cartoons, but now Angela Merkel wants to prevent us from expressing any negative view of her suicidal immigration policy. We found out recently that the Chancellor has had a quiet word in the ear of Mark Zuckerberg about keeping that dreadful racist disapproval far away from the pages of Facebook.

You’ve got to wonder – why on earth would Europe’s leaders do this to their own people? What is causing this?

Some have told me it is stupidity, short-sightedness, or even insanity, but it isn’t – it’s hatred.

This is all part of a broad-ranging, virulent, and vicious hatred of the West, and of Western people (especially white Western people).

The Western world is dominated by leaders who despise its history and its heritage and are determined to bring an end to its power. They wish to extinguish Western culture, and opening the borders is a hell of a good start.

Merkel recognised that she was changing Germany beyond all recognition and that the Germany we know today will not exist for much longer. Much worse is that she considers this a positive thing. What does that tell us about her attitude towards the country she leads? The same can be said for the Swedes, who have leaders who praise the way of life of immigrants (regardless of the misogyny etc.), while telling native Swedes that they don’t even have a way of life.

The West is being disarmed – to demolish our cultures, our leaders are persuading us that there is nothing within them that is worthy of defence. Our identity is expendable.

Examples of attacks on European or Western identity are too numerous to mention.

There is also vast inconsistency with regard to national or ethnic identity. Just look at the difference in how the Left – which is behind all of this – views nationalism. Scottish nationalism here in Britain is applauded by the Left, as is Welsh and Irish, but English nationalism – however mild – must be suffocated at birth (even flying the English flag can be controversial in England). Thus we know that the Left is not against national identity per se, just when the big Western powers are involved.

Jamaica recently demanded that the British pay them billions of pounds in compensation for slavery. But what about slavery today? Why not focus on that? Furthermore, why just the West? Why not hold to account the Islamic countries which also traded in slaves for centuries (and some still do today)? What about the black Africans who colluded in the Atlantic slave trade, selling off their own people? Will Jamaica be claiming reparation from them? No, because this isn’t about slavery at all, it’s about attacking Western powers, for which they’ll get an enormous helping hand from the Left.

The biggest problem we’ve got is that our leaders are of the same bent, and believe that the West, and only the West, deserves to be perpetually punished for its past crimes.

In stark contrast to today’s culturally suicidal politicians, I believe strongly that the Swedish government, the German government, and the British government ought to unequivocally and without reluctance put the best interests of their own people first – that means keeping rapists out, as well as refusing entry to those who violently threaten our right to speak. This isn’t because I think Westerners are entitled to more protection than other people. Contrary to what my enemies would love to believe, I do actually care about women in the most misogynistic countries in the world, but we do nothing to advance the cause of women’s rights globally by destroying the rights of Western women – quite the opposite in fact.

The reason a government ought to put its own people first gets right to the heart of nation-state democracy; the duty owed by the elected to the elector. Politicians should answer to those who elect them – it is the purpose of the vote. This is something the Left rejects of course because it rejects the freedom (specifically the market freedom) that nation-state democracy inevitably constructs, and sadly the Left is now calling the shots.

Make no mistake, Westerners are about to be made to suffer, and the reason is that our leaders fully believe that we deserve to.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015...ass-migration/

Old October 6th, 2015 #2442
Alex Linder
Administrator

EUROPE’S RAPE EPIDEMIC: WESTERN WOMEN WILL BE SACRIFICED AT THE ALTAR OF MASS MIGRATION

by ANNE-MARIE WATERS6 Oct 2015488

About 20 years ago I lived in the Netherlands. Amsterdam to be precise. I don’t know if it is still the same but finding decent affordable accommodation in Amsterdam is an onerous task – especially when you are on a budget, as I was. After some difficulty, I did find a fairly decent flat, but I left it, in the middle of the night, with my rucksack and all my possessions, because my landlord did not understand, nor did he want to accept, that I wasn’t interested in a sexual relationship with him.

Fast forward eight months or so, and I am living in a new flat with a female friend of mine. Late one night, while my friend and I were sitting talking in her room, someone let himself in. He immediately decided to take his trousers off and walk in to the bedroom with a stupid “entitled” grin on his face. We left the flat, there and then, with our rucksacks and all our possessions. So, twice within a year I had to leave the place I lived because of nasty little men who thought they had every right to treat women as if we owe them sex.

In both cases, the landlords were Moroccan immigrants who had not long been living in Holland. On a separate occasion, a taxi driver drove past several times while I was walking with a friend in central Amsterdam. He threw a rather grim present out the window at us. It didn’t hit us.

Much more recently, I travelled from Copenhagen to Malmo by train. Only moments after the train entered Swedish territory, I was witness to what I can only assume to be representative of the new Sweden: a young blonde woman was jogging and had the misfortune of passing a group of men (I have been heavily criticised for describing them as “Middle Eastern-looking men” but that is what they were) who proceeded immediately to harass her – blocking her way, shouting, grabbing their genitals. Soon afterwards, in the centre of Malmo, I was treated to a “pro-Palestinian” rally which I have no doubt at all was attended by many a Jew-hating Islamist, as is common in the new Sweden.

Readers will be more than aware that Sweden has become Europe’s rape capital. Its government has blamed this on everything from increased reporting to the internet to the weather. Norway and Denmark also have some rather alarming rates of rape, but those countries are more readily willing to admit the cause.

In Norway, recent statistics revealed that 100 per cent of violent street-rapes committed in the capital city of Oslo were committed by “non-western” immigrants. It’s a similar story in Denmark, where the majority of rapes are committed by immigrants, usually Muslim.

In England, it’s been rape after rape – tens of thousands of young British girls are brutalised, tortured, beaten and raped by organised gangs comprised almost exclusively of Muslims. And now we have Germany. When Chancellor Merkel threw open the doors of her country to hundreds of thousands of migrants from the Middle East and Africa, she opened the door to the rape of German women.

Rape and sexual assault (as well as forced prostitution) is rampant within the refugee camps in Germany, and it has spilled out to the nearby towns. Rape in Germany has already been described as an “epidemic” and one that the German authorities, and media, are keeping rather quiet about. The reality is that German authorities, who know that many of these asylum seekers are rapists, will allow those men to live freely among German women – they have decided to allow German women to be raped, just like authorities all across Europe.

Women of Europe must understand what is happening here. This is not Page Three, or a Carry On film sexist joke (for the record, I wouldn’t be without my Carry On collection); this is a truly brutal hatred of women that demands we are slaves and absolutely believes it has the right to rape women who don’t submit. The men think of women this way because that is where they come from, that is what they know.

Reports reveal that the bulk of “asylum seekers” now piling in to Europe are from countries including Pakistan, Somalia, Afghanistan, and other places where women are treated appallingly as a matter of course. It’s not the “extreme fringe” or a “tiny minority”; it is the norm, the mainstream, and the law of the land.

It’s true, women are abused everywhere, but in most countries it’s against the law. In Islamic states, it is the law.

Many of the men on their way to Europe were raised, as in Pakistan, to believe that a woman who isn’t all-but invisible is asking to be raped. On the legal books in Pakistan, a woman can be stoned to death for being a victim of rape. What on earth do we expect from the bulk of men who grow up under these rules? How will they view women, and rape? And what on earth do we expect to happen when they come en masse to Europe? They will suddenly become feminists en route? No, they bring this misogyny with them, and it’s a misogyny that Europe’s women are about to become very familiar with. Migrants leave behind many things when they leave their country. Their beliefs are not among them.

In a letter to the German government, women’s rights activists described how some men in refugee camps “regard women as their inferior and treat unaccompanied women as “fair game”.

Our leaders are now allowing men from violent misogynistic cultures, where women are stoned to death for being raped, to come to Europe in massive numbers. They’re allowing known rapists to mingle freely with European women. They know what this will mean for our safety, but they do it anyway. A Swedish lawyer recently explained exactly why this is.

Following the brutal rape of a dying woman in Stockholm, the prosecution did not attempt to deport the rapist and claimed that this Somali citizen could not be removed because he would present a danger to the women of his home country. It mattered not a jot the danger he presented to Swedish women, because in the new Europe, Europeans matter far less than migrants. Ingrid Carlqvist wrote recently: “the destitute Swedish senior citizen must choose between paying 100,000 kronor ($12,000) to get new teeth or living toothless, a person who does not even have the right to stay in Sweden can get his teeth fixed for 50 kronor ($6)”. In Germany, property has been confiscated from German citizens to be handed over to migrants. According to Carlqvist, this is on the cards in Sweden as well.

In response to the rape epidemic, European authorities have decided to follow the Islamic way entirely; they’ve decided to place restrictions on the freedoms of their own women, rather than the freedoms of known rapists. In Germany, women were advised not to travel to and from the train station unaccompanied.

So there you have it, the removal of a woman’s most basic freedom – the freedom to go about her business in safety – is the German authorities’ solution to rape. Young girls have been told not to wear shorts in another German town, because this might lead to misunderstandings (“misunderstanding” is Newspeak for rape in progressive modern Germany).

So it is the girls who have their freedoms removed, and the emphasis is placed on their behaviour, while rapists are permitted to run free. This is only the start. Will girls be prevented from playing sports to avoid “misunderstandings”? Just how much freedom are our leaders going to give away to appease Muslim men? We’ve already handed over free speech, now it’s time to hand over women’s freedom.

It should come as no surprise that free speech has disappeared in Europe as the Muslim population has grown.

We know about the shootings, and the stabbings, the politicians on the run, and the forbidden cartoons, but now Angela Merkel wants to prevent us from expressing any negative view of her suicidal immigration policy. We found out recently that the Chancellor has had a quiet word in the ear of Mark Zuckerberg about keeping that dreadful racist disapproval far away from the pages of Facebook.

You’ve got to wonder – why on earth would Europe’s leaders do this to their own people? What is causing this?

Some have told me it is stupidity, short-sightedness, or even insanity, but it isn’t – it’s hatred.

This is all part of a broad-ranging, virulent, and vicious hatred of the West, and of Western people (especially white Western people).

The Western world is dominated by leaders who despise its history and its heritage and are determined to bring an end to its power. They wish to extinguish Western culture, and opening the borders is a hell of a good start.

Merkel recognised that she was changing Germany beyond all recognition and that the Germany we know today will not exist for much longer. Much worse is that she considers this a positive thing. What does that tell us about her attitude towards the country she leads? The same can be said for the Swedes, who have leaders who praise the way of life of immigrants (regardless of the misogyny etc.), while telling native Swedes that they don’t even have a way of life.

The West is being disarmed – to demolish our cultures, our leaders are persuading us that there is nothing within them that is worthy of defence. Our identity is expendable.

Examples of attacks on European or Western identity are too numerous to mention.

There is also vast inconsistency with regard to national or ethnic identity. Just look at the difference in how the Left – which is behind all of this – views nationalism. Scottish nationalism here in Britain is applauded by the Left, as is Welsh and Irish, but English nationalism – however mild – must be suffocated at birth (even flying the English flag can be controversial in England). Thus we know that the Left is not against national identity per se, just when the big Western powers are involved.

Jamaica recently demanded that the British pay them billions of pounds in compensation for slavery. But what about slavery today? Why not focus on that? Furthermore, why just the West? Why not hold to account the Islamic countries which also traded in slaves for centuries (and some still do today)? What about the black Africans who colluded in the Atlantic slave trade, selling off their own people? Will Jamaica be claiming reparation from them? No, because this isn’t about slavery at all, it’s about attacking Western powers, for which they’ll get an enormous helping hand from the Left.

The biggest problem we’ve got is that our leaders are of the same bent, and believe that the West, and only the West, deserves to be perpetually punished for its past crimes.

In stark contrast to today’s culturally suicidal politicians, I believe strongly that the Swedish government, the German government, and the British government ought to unequivocally and without reluctance put the best interests of their own people first – that means keeping rapists out, as well as refusing entry to those who violently threaten our right to speak. This isn’t because I think Westerners are entitled to more protection than other people. Contrary to what my enemies would love to believe, I do actually care about women in the most misogynistic countries in the world, but we do nothing to advance the cause of women’s rights globally by destroying the rights of Western women – quite the opposite in fact.

The reason a government ought to put its own people first gets right to the heart of nation-state democracy; the duty owed by the elected to the elector. Politicians should answer to those who elect them – it is the purpose of the vote. This is something the Left rejects of course because it rejects the freedom (specifically the market freedom) that nation-state democracy inevitably constructs, and sadly the Left is now calling the shots.

Make no mistake, Westerners are about to be made to suffer, and the reason is that our leaders fully believe that we deserve to.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015...ass-migration/

Old October 6th, 2015 #2443
Alex Linder
Administrator

Fifty murders a day in South Africa. Not sure how many in US, but I think fewer than that.

Old October 6th, 2015 #2444
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015...-damage-cause/

A young, female ‘No Borders’ activist working in a migrant camp on the France-Italy border remained silent about her gang rape by Sudanese migrants for over a month because “the others asked me to keep quiet.”

Colleagues are alleged to have said that reporting the crime would set back their struggle for a borderless world.

The ‘No Borders’ activist had dedicated a month of her life to helping migrants. Her group was stationed between Italy and France in Ponte San Ludovico in Ventimiglia when the atrocity occurred, according to reports from local papers La Stampa and Il Secolo XIX, and now reported in the major Italian national Corriere Della Serra.

One Saturday night, as loud music played at a nearby party, the woman was reportedly trapped in a shower block set up near the camp in a pine forest know as Red Leap.

A gang of African migrants allegedly raped her there, and her cries for help are said to have gone unheard because of the music.

La Stampa reports that the woman, around 30 years of age, would have reported the horrific crime were if not for her fellow left-wing activists, who convinced her that if the truth got out it could damage their utopian dream of a world without borders.

But Corriere Della Serra also reports that some of her fellow activists are now accusing the woman of reporting the rape out of “spite,” because her group was withdrawn from the camp following a separate controversy.

The town of Ventimiglia, where the alleged crime occurred, has been a flashpoint in the ongoing migrant crisis.

On the 30th September around 50 migrants and 20 activists were cleared from an illegal camp there. The activists organised a protest, whereby 250 migrants conducted a “sit in” on the shoreline.

Yesterday, Osman Suliman, 20, a Sudanese asylum seeker who had been in the UK for just five months, appeared in court.

He was charged with the rape of a Nottingham woman last weekend, the 26th of September, The Nottingham Post reports.

Old October 7th, 2015 #2445
Pamela Ross

Default Three men charged in 'murder for hire' homicide of 28-year-old

October 07, 2015

JACKSON, MI -- Three people have been charged in the "murder for hire" homicide of 28-year-old Frances Craig, who was found dead in her Summit Township home more than a year ago.

Clifford McKee, 49, and Rodney McKee, 27, have both been charged with open murder, conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree, solicitation of murder, and first-degree home invasion, a news release issued by the Jackson County Prosecutor's office said.

In addition, a third man, Cortez Bulter, 43, has been charged with open murder, conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree, and first-degree home invasion.

The charges stem from more than a year ago, when Craig, 28 was found dead in her home in the 5200 block of Timbercrest Trail in Summit Township on Sunday, Aug. 10, 2014.........

http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/in...murder_fo.html

Old October 7th, 2015 #2446
Pamela Ross

Default Suspect identified in murder of St. Charles County teen in St. Louis

October 2, 2015

ST. LOUIS, MO ) - A St. Charles teen is dead and another man is in custody after the city`s latest murder overnight in north St. Louis.

The murder occurred October 1 at about 10:30 p.m. on Sexauer near Bircher. Police arrived to find 19-year-old Sean Engel shot multiple times and unconscious inside of a car.

Jamar Haskim Mack, 24, is identified as suspect.

Investigators say Engel and the Mack knew each other and got into a dispute.

http://fox2now.com/2015/10/02/st-cha...ouis-shooting/

http://www.kmov.com/story/30168847/m...north-st-louis

https://www.baue.com/obit/sean-n-engel/

Old October 7th, 2015 #2447
Pamela Ross

Default Trial underway for man accused of killing Metra officer

Oct. 6, 2015

Jemetric Nicholson, of Harvey, is accused of the 2006 slaying of Metra police Officer Thomas Cook

Thomas Cook, a 43-year-old veteran police officer who had been working a special detail near the 147th Street Metra station in Harvey when he was killed.

Cook, a father of two from Indiana, was sitting in a Metra police car near the train station in Harvey when he was shot twice in the back of the head.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburb...006-story.html

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/tag/jemetric-nicholson/

Old October 7th, 2015 #2448
Pamela Ross

Default Omaha police arrest 31-year-old man in connection with 'very brutal murder' of Teresa Longo

October 7, 2015

Omaha police have charged a man in connection with the fatal shooting of 31-year-old Teresa Longo.
Reginald Briggs, 31, was charged in a warrant Wednesday with first-degree murder, use of a firearm to commit a felony, being a prohibited person in possession of a firearm, pandering and two counts of felony domestic violence assault in connection with an alleged assault on another woman, his 31-year-old girlfriend.

Briggs and Longo knew each other, Omaha Police Capt. Kerry Neumann said.

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/omah...87fd57900.html

http://www.ketv.com/news/investigati...omaha/35704582

Old October 8th, 2015 #2449
Pamela Ross

Default Triple homicide suspect’s trial set

October 7, 2015

NEWTON - The capital case of a Claremont man charged with a triple homicide is scheduled for a March 7, 2016, according to a Catawba County Superior Court news release published Tuesday.

Everette Porshau Hewitt, 37, of Claremont, was charged with three counts of murder regarding the March 15, 2011 shooting deaths of Wade Sigmon, Susan Blevins and Connie Miller at Oak Knoll Mobile Home Park on Emmanuel Church Road in Conover.

Hewitt also is accused of shooting Joseph Burke in the neck in the same incident. Burke survived

http://www.hickoryrecord.com/news/tr...791628413.html

Connie Lucille Canipe Miller
https://www.meaningfulfunerals.net/f...61&fh_id=13156

Old October 8th, 2015 #2450
Pamela Ross

Default Neighbors: Accused killer had party in home while body was there

October 6, 2015

PORTSMOUTH, Va. - As Wayne McClellan entertained guests at his boyfriend's apartment Saturday night, his partner was dead in a bedroom closet.

Sunday morning, McClellan flagged down a Chesapeake officer and told him the location of John "Jack" Craig's body, kept inside his home in the Independence Square Apartments.

Officers found the 53-year-old's body tied up in the closet, with his arms behind his back and a knot around his neck. A plastic bag covered Craig's face, which "ultimately led to [his] death," according to court documents obtained by 13News Now.

McClellan, 49, did not indicate that he knew anything about the death initially. But later confessed to killing Craig to assist in a suicide, according to the court document.........

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news/...cide/73402470/

Old October 8th, 2015 #2451
Pamela Ross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Fifty murders a day in South Africa. Not sure how many in US, but I think fewer than that.
South Africa

Murder - 17 805
Culpable homicide (manslaughter) - 11 185

source: http://www.crimestatssa.com/national.php

murder + culpable homicide = 28 990

28 990 ÷ 365 days = 79 daily

http://www.regulatorylawsa.com/2014/...urder-and.html

Old October 8th, 2015 #2452
Pamela Ross

Default Rape kit test links man set for trial in Cuyahoga Falls stabbing death of ex-girlfriend to unsolved 2006 rape

October 08, 2015

CLEVELAND, Ohio – A man charged with stabbing a Cuyahoga Falls mother to death in her backyard last summer is now linked to an unsolved Cleveland rape reported in 2006.

The connection was made after the woman's rape kit, which was sent for testing last year as part of a statewide sexual assault kit testing initiative, matched to Jeffery Conrad.

The 44-year-old is set to stand trial in Summit County this month and is charged with aggravated murder in Amanda Russell's death. He is representing himself............

http://www.cleveland.com/rape-kits/i...l#incart_river

http://dependency5.rssing.com/chan-4.../all_p350.html

video inc.:
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-n...t-euclid-beach

Old October 8th, 2015 #2453
Pamela Ross

Default Police name person of interest in Clarksdale triple homicide

Oct 08, 2015

Clarksdale police have identified a person of interest in a triple homicide that happened in the 1400 block of King Street.

Clarksdale killings declared a triple homicide due to one victim’s pregnancy

Duane Lake is currently charged with the taking of a motor vehicle from Alton Bruce.

Alton Bruce and pregnant 28-year-old Candice Roper were found dead inside a home on King Street. The victims suffered from apparent gunshot wounds

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/30...riple-homicide

Old October 8th, 2015 #2454
Pamela Ross

Default Victim’s identity released after man who led police to scene of homicide

10/08 2015

ROANOKE, Va. -Police have now confirmed that David Graham Bourhill, 58, of Roanoke, died as the result of a stabbing.

Authorities said Ronald Lamont White walked into the city police department Wednesday morning, and had indicated that something bad had happened at a home along Signal Hill Avenue.

http://www.virginiafirst.com/news/lo...im-was-stabbed

https://www.facebook.com/wdbj7/posts/10153141352952217

Old October 9th, 2015 #2455
Ian Smith son

Quote:
Jury selection begins in trial of teen accused of killing, raping high school math teacher

The trial of a teenager accused of killing and raping his high school math teacher got underway Wednesday in Salem Superior Court as attorneys began seating the jury.

Philip Chism was 14 years old when he was arrested and charged with killing his Danvers High School math teacher, 24-year-old Colleen Ritzer. He has pleaded not guilty to one charge first-degree

murder, two counts of aggravated rape and one count of armed robbery.

Prosecutors say Chism, who is now 16, killed Ritzer on Oct. 22, 2013, after she asked him to stay after class. They allege Chism stabbed her 16 times in the neck, put her in a recycling bin and dragged it

into the woods near the school.

He was found hours later walking along a road in a neighboring town carrying women’s underwear, Ritzer’s credit cards, and a box cutter with what appeared to be blood on it.
Jury selection begins in trial of teen accused of killing, raping high school math teacher - Massachusetts news - Boston.com

Old October 9th, 2015 #2456
Pamela Ross

Default Ada police seek public's help to solve homicide

Oct 09, 2015

ADA, Okla. -ADA, Okla. -- Ada police are asking for the public's help in to find a man they believe has information about a homicide

Investigators believe Ronaldo Seals may have information about the death of Carol Colbert. Colbert's sister found her dead Sept. 5 in her home in Ada.

The medical examiner ruled she suffocated because her mouth and nose were duct taped.

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/A...331164412.html

http://kfor.com/2015/10/08/new-infor...-an-ada-woman/

http://www.theadanews.com/news/medic...c8c93daf9.html

Old October 9th, 2015 #2457
Pamela Ross

Default Indiana homicide suspect arrested in Wisconsin

http://nwigazette.com/2015/07/police...r/james-najee/

Oct 08, 2015

RICE LAKE, Wis. - A man wanted in connection to a homicide in Indiana has been arrested in northern Wisconsin.

Police say James Najee, 22, was arrested on Tuesday, after another man, Joseph Carter, 35, was arrested for trying to make a fraudulent transaction at a Rice Lake bank.

They later discovered he is wanted in connection to a robbery and shooting death of a 55-year old Cecil Pendleton in northwestern Indiana last May

http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/I...331487612.html

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburb...724-story.html

Old October 9th, 2015 #2458
Pamela Ross

Default Police search for third suspect in Bristow double homicide - See more at: http://www.fox23.com/news/news/local/police-search-third-suspect-bristow-double-homicid/nnyR4/#sthash.B1rg

Oct. 8, 2015

Wilbert Moore is wanted in the March shooting death of two people inside a Bristow motel. This comes one month after agents arrested two other suspects in the case.

The Creek County District Attorney filed a murder charge against Moore late last month shortly after his brother, Antonio Moore, and a woman, Hanah Jones, were arrested in the case.

Police documents reveal the suspects sold and did drugs several times with the victims, Ruth Rex and Jake Wright, several times in the week leading up to the killings.

http://www.fox23.com/news/news/local...homicid/nnyR4/

http://www.newson6.com/story/2865593...ects-foul-play

Old October 9th, 2015 #2459
Pamela Ross

Default Suspect in Christopher Rossing Death Pleads Guilty

10/09/2015

One of two people charged in the 2014 death of a Wright County man has pleaded guilty.

Twenty-nine-year-old Robert Nuttall of Hutchinson was charged with first-degree murder, kidnapping and two counts of second-degree murder in the death of Christopher Rossing.

Rossing was last seen leaving Troubles bar in Howard Lake Aug. 23, 2014. A criminal complaint says Rossing and Nuttall had argued that night about a woman.

Thirty-three-year-old Gwen Butcher was also charged with second-degree aiding and abetting murder and second-degree aiding and abetting kidnapping. Court documents say Butcher told police that Nuttall beat Rossing and later claimed to have dropped him off at his home.......

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3930559.shtml

Old October 11th, 2015 #2460
Pamela Ross

Default Woman, 96, faces suspects accused of attacking, robbing her

Sept. 23, 2015

PITTSBURGH — Authorities say the suspects forced their way into Anna Lynn’s Dubois Street home on Aug. 26.

Police say the men then pushed her to the ground, stole her belongings and then took off.

Lynn crawled into her kitchen and called 911.

The suspects, identified as Denzelle Tyrone Kendrick, 18, of Sheraden, Douglas Meggett, 20, of Sheraden, Malik Eugene Boyd, 19, of Braddock and Gregory Alexander McKeithen, 20, of Castle Shannon, are facing charges of robbery, burglary and criminal conspiracy.

Megget’s father, Doug Winfrey, spoke to Lynn after the hearing.

I told her that I didn’t know how my son got involved in that and I didn’t raise my son to be like that,” Winfrey said.....

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/...obbing-/nnmTL/

Tags
hush crimes, nigger killer, nigger on white, nigger rape, nigger rapists, nigger savages, versteckte kriminalität

Thread