Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 28th, 2016 #2561
Lucent Noble

Exclamation Williams found GUILTY as charged by court today! Criminally Battering a woman Dr. Pierce respected

https://willwilliamssplcpartnerandsn...n-trial-today/

Monday March 28, 2016: Pocahontas County WV Magistrates Court Found William White Williams II GUILTY of Criminal Battery of an Aryan woman!

more info at the blog in the link above.

Also look at page for How Williams created all court problems.

read lots of info on the Dilloway & Williams contract page.

Free kittens tab on top, see facts lower section that Williams murdered his "wife's" dog when she left him, as he says "to go work as a book keeper for a jew"

See lower section of article on Williams commits fraud against WN prisoners.. for info on Williams even blackmailing Strom & the creepy connection of the 26 yr old girl to both of them. See PA police report from when Strom was holding this girl against her will & 911 was called & 3 responding cars came to the registered sex offenders home to rescue her 12/16/15

images proof Williams is very disturbed & delusional, & how he gives so much info to $PLC, watchdog groups, feds etc.. & it all damages NA, NVB, & CCC. See where Williams OUTS people to watch dog groups. See him DESPERATE to get his due credit for Miller's deeds. See him skrew over & lie to Strom. Those 2 are really funny as Strom is such a tool.

Williams' long partnership w/ $PLC

Williams' fraud, lies & money schemes' against "members"/supporters. How you can recover all your loses.

Lots of good source info from Informative Links page. We details in text.

The Williams, Gliebe, Strom & Cartwright illegally usurped NA is all about the money, selling the WV land & continual fraud & embezzling. They literally destroy the NA for their personal benefit. Those who have the real love & respect for what the NA was, what it can be, & who respected & care about Dr. Pierce & his legacy are fighting to protect it all. They are doing it out of love for Dr. Pierce.

Dr. Pierce was a friend, & he always showed great respect & protected the woman Williams says "knows too much". Dr. Pierce would NEVER have allowed Williams in ANY leadership position, just like he never had Strom in any leadership position, & his instructions when dying was to NEVER have Strom on any Corporate Boards. Dr. Pierce could NEVER have imagined Williams would have wormed his way into usurping the NA. This is such an anathema, so abhorrent.

The brave bold survivor for Williams' vicious attack IS that female voice of ADVs broadcasts. She was Dr. Pierce's personally vetted 1st female Unit Coordinator. She worked w/ him on many projects, & organized protests. She knows WHEN & how & why Williams was kicked out the NA gates in 1994. (Williams only lasted about 15 months at CoTC before he was fired & kicked out, & same only about 15 months @ NA before fired & kicked out. Though many more worse reasons with NA as alot of harm & divisiveness & damage to cohesion he caused)<- link to page scroll down for CoTC info for sources & info.

Last edited by Lucent Noble; March 28th, 2016 at 07:40 PM.

Old March 28th, 2016 #2562
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Americans would be wise to just forget the National Alliance, just as Englishmen should forget about the British National Party. Pierce, Tyndall, Griffin were the men who kept them at a respectable level. The scum who come thereafter - just forget it. It is for the better of your people.
If it is nick griffin you are mentioning I think the Atlantic is protecting you from the facts about the vermin.

Here is just a little.
When he paid for the vast extension on his country residence with bnp members money.
When he Paid over £30,000 for security cameras (fuck off your joking mate) on his country residence with bnp members money.
When he paid for his weekly shopping with bnp members money.
When he paid for his daughters wedding with bnp members money.
When he paid for his dog food with bnp members money.
When he kept all of the money raised under the Trafalgar club for himself even though banquets the like and other expenses were paid for out of bnp members money.
When he collected thousands and thousands of pounds to pay for the Boudica battle bus with bnp members money and kept the money for himself.
When bnp members donated over £50,000 for the truth truck that was only worth £8,000 but kept the bnp members money for himself and secretly hired the truck from his friend with bnp members money.
When he appealed for funds from bnp members money to refurbish the still secretly hired truth trucks restoration and split the bnp members money with his friend.
When he paid his friend thousands and thousands of pounds to hire the truth truck and split the bnp members money with his friend.
When he got his friends to print bnp propaganda and rip off bnp members for their money by charging over the odds and split the money with his friends.
When he hired small printing firms that were bnp friendly doing the work at just over cost but then decided not to pay them putting them out of business.
When he attempted to get a small printers to blame Richard Barnbrook for a expenses deliberate fuck up otherwise the printer would not be paid.
When he introduced drug dealing Turks violent Indians and nut case blacks to the bnp.
When he consecutively had high profile deviants as his right hand man.
When he put drug dealers race mixers jews prostitutes known paedophiles and other scum in charge of regions.
When he made a foreign jewish male homo prostitute the bnp London Mayoral candidate.
Etc etc.

Old March 30th, 2016 #2563
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucent Noble View Post
Dr. Pierce was a friend, & he always showed great respect & protected the woman Williams says "knows too much". Dr. Pierce would NEVER have allowed Williams in ANY leadership position, just like he never had Strom in any leadership position, & his instructions when dying was to NEVER have Strom on any Corporate Boards. Dr. Pierce could NEVER have imagined Williams would have wormed his way into usurping the NA. This is such an anathema, so abhorrent.
Dr. Pierce loved the white race slightly more than he loved pussy and guns. And we know Pierce wasn't afraid to slap loud mouthed bitches around when they needed it. He only listened to you because you had a pussy and he wanted a piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucent Noble View Post
The brave bold survivor for Williams' vicious attack IS that female voice of ADVs broadcasts. She was Dr. Pierce's personally vetted 1st female Unit Coordinator. She worked w/ him on many projects, & organized protests.
Since when did Femanism become one of the corner stones of White Nationalism? Umm, let me check my watch - oh, right - fucking never. This feminist shit would make a man like Pierce choke on his breakfast. "The brave survivor" "female voice?" gurgle, gurgle, gurgle. Women should be treated with respect but fucking your way to "power" is disgusting.

And we know that Pierce vetted you, personally. "Many projects?" Like his nut sack?

Let's review: After all these years some skank whore Dr. Pierce fucked in the 70's or 80's is now fucking wacky ass Dr. Bob. (at least we know he's not a faggot) and some guy with his front teeth missing. Pringle said on Stormfront the guy had meth mouth and was missing his front teeth.

Has this bitch had any children? What has she been doing since she was "vetted" by the old man? She just suddenly decided to begin fucking everyone again? Well white fucking power man!

PS. "John Jay" is named in court documents. John McLoughlin is his real name. He's providing the funds. Here is what he looks like. Honestly, he looks just like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons and he acts like it too.

Old March 31st, 2016 #2564
Bob DeMarais

William W. Williams Convicted

Williams was convicted of battery, despite long and cruel cross examinations of the State’s witnesses by Paul Detch, Williams’ attorney. Detch is a prominent West Virginia civil rights attorney.

During the trial, Williams twitched and “acted out” almost continually – occasionally making broad open-arm gesture’s with his hands, quietly pounding the defense table, not so quietly smacking his palms on the table, and maniacally staring at the witnesses.

When he chose to take the stand in his own defense, Williams strutted to the witness chair like an African football player who had just scored a touchdown. All of our people were kept out of the courtroom during Williams’ testimony, so we can only imagine Williams’ performance.

The trial lasted about three hours. Williams courtroom antics failed to carry the day.

Old March 31st, 2016 #2565
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob DeMarais View Post
William W. Williams Convicted

Williams was convicted of battery, despite long and cruel cross examinations of the State’s witnesses by Paul Detch, Williams’ attorney. Detch is a prominent West Virginia civil rights attorney.
Why would a civil rights attorney defend Williams ?

Old March 31st, 2016 #2566
andy

Bogus Williams - Woman beater
On March 28, 2016 Will Williams was found GUILTY at trial in the Pocahontas County WV Magistrate Court in Marlinton on the charge of Criminal Battery of a former female National Alliance employee last year. This will come as no surprise to readers of this website.

It will be remembered that Williams was charged with and arrested for the assaulting and choking of the female employee who was rescued by another male employee who pulled Williams off the woman.

Sentencing for Williams will happen at a hearing on April 25. This same day Williams is scheduled to stand trial for a second time in the same court for the violation of a court issued Personal Safety Order taken out against him by the former male employee who witnessed and intervened to rescued the woman Williams attacked.

Sentencing for the Criminal Battery could potentially involve up to a 1 year prison sentence and / or fine. One can only assume that his penalty will be increased if he should be found guilty for the violation of court protection orders in just a few weeks. Check back with this website for information as it develops.

It is our understanding that Williams was also processed served at the courthouse with paperwork for yet another lawsuit taken out against him for both personal and corporate damages by the parties involved in the two cases referred to here.

And if that weren’t enough, Will Williams, Jayne Cartwright and their business partner Erich Gliebe and their respective attorneys will be seeing NARRG plaintiffs and attorney yet again at a hearing that will probably be scheduled for early summer.

With our amended complaint and argumentation of it as the judge has allowed, we hope to overcome the oppositions demurrer which will then provide the gateway to bring Gliebe, Cartwright and Williams to trial for the damage they have done to the corporation.

With the evidence we have amassed through subpoenaed financial documents and the thorough forensic accounting analysis that is now complete; we have more than enough to show the court that the present and prior management are guilty of crippling the corporation through malfeasance and misfeasance.

We know more about the financial picture of the corporation than the prior and present management does. We fully expect their removal and hopefully more.

http://www.narrg.com/2016/03/william...tery-of-woman/

Chase them into the swamps

Old March 31st, 2016 #2567
Bob DeMarais

Shocker for Williams Next Criminal Trial

Williams, who had no witnesses (except himself) for Criminal Trial #1, announced that, at his next criminal trial, he was calling as witnesses his own lawyer (Mr. Detch) and Prosecuting Attorney Gene Simmons. Williams next trial is for violating a protective order.

On the prosecution side, this means the County will have to hire a special prosecutor to prosecute the case and to examine Mr. Simmons. Mr. Simmons’ staff attorney would have had a conflict of interest.

On the defense side, Williams will have to hire another attorney, as Mr. Detch cannot examine himself. This second attorney, will have to become familiar with the entire legal mess to prepare. This will cost money, lots of money.

Criminal Trial #2 is scheduled for April 25th.

Old April 2nd, 2016 #2568
Bob DeMarais

Civil Action Filed

Williams [and the entities that Williams’ purports to control] were served with a civil complaint outlining Retaliatory Firing, Retaliatory Eviction, and other torts.

This lawsuit stems from events that climaxed on 21 December with the second arrest of Williams.

That afternoon Williams defended in a civil trial, in which National Alliance employee Oljaca testified. It ended just before 3:00. Tipped off that Williams and his gang planned to drill the locks on Mr. Oljaca’s residence and forcefully evict him, I hurried home.

I live a little over 100 yards from the Oljaca residence; he lives in the “gatehouse” on National Alliance property. My house in on my land.

I arrived home about 3:22, and within about five minutes, the Williams gang was here. His gang consisted of Mrs. Williams and a mysterious excon that I know only as Ray, and accompanied by Williams’ attorney Paul Detch.

Detch tried to bully and threaten me, but then Detch did a very fast exit, as if he did not want to be involved in the unfolding events. One of the gang drilled out the lock on the Oljaca residence and the three invaded.

I called 911. Oljaca was in the sheriffs’ office talking to the sheriff at the time that I called. It took until after 4:30 for law enforcement to show up. They arrested Williams, and he bonded out for $2,000.

After the law enforcement left, Oljaca found that the Williams’ gang (Willie never works alone) had drilled the lock and replaced it. Oljaca was locked out of his home. The gang put Oljaca’s belongings in garbage bags outside on the porch.

On Oljaca’s door was a handwritten note in large letters and in all caps:

DEAR MICHAEL
YOU ARE FIRED!
BELIEVE ME. STAY OUT
OF THIS HOUSE & ALL
OTHER BUILDINGS.
(Signed)
Williams W. Williams
NA CHAIRMAN

In less than an hour after the trial was over, accused tortfeasor Williams had broken into and an attempted to evict and fire an employee/witness. The evidence is pretty clear and WV law supports Oljaca’s facts.

In some states, this would be a multimillion dollar lawsuit. Here in West Virginia, the likely judgment may only to run into the low six figures. Probably this is more than the equity Williams has in his Tennessee home.

Last edited by Bob DeMarais; April 2nd, 2016 at 11:44 AM.

Old April 2nd, 2016 #2569
Bob DeMarais

On Stormfront, Will Williams continues to talk out of the side of his mouth about his conviction for battery. Williams hints, but Williams refuses to flatly deny that he is guilty.

Williams needs to state:
1. Exactly what happened,
2. whether that is an acceptable way to treat a female employee, and
3. whether he regrets what he did.

Old April 3rd, 2016 #2570
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Proof of why I had to go to SPLC for protection from nutcase Willie

Quote:
It was William W. Williams who went to the SPLC, not once but many times. And when Williams went to the SPLC, Williams didn't have to. Williams had bags of money, gobs of friends (such as they are), a home, and several lawyers.

Randolph Dilloway had none of that. He had a junky pickup without a title and a couple hundred bucks in his pocket. After Dilloway left, Williams essentially immediately hired a lawyer, Paul Detch, for the sole purpose of prosecuting Dilloway for anything and everything. This effort was a costly and total failure.

Since then, Williams has essentially stalked Dilloway, who went into hiding. Williams has threatened to track down and get Dilloway. Williams used at least two to assist him: Michael Strom of the Knoxville area and Stan Diggs of Louisiana. Diggs found a location (he thought) for Dilloway and published it on Diggs website.

I don’t blame Dilloway; he was not trying to bully; he was just escaping a bully. Williams was using the totality of the National Alliance’s assets to get Dilloway. I was in that situation when Gliebe and Shawn Walker used over $100,000 of NA money to sue me and used their Bulletin to trash my own efforts. They hired gunmen out of sleazy bars to intimidate me and my friends.

In addition to going to the SPLC, Williams tried to use the WV State Police, the Sheriff’s office and the Prosecutor to bully Dilloway and the rest of us. All to no avail.

As long as Williams and Strom use the NA to attack us, we are obligated to attack the NA, but only when and how it suits us.

Williams has bragged on Stormfront that Williams will “bring in an army of pissed off Alliance members soon…” apparently to take care of DeCourcy, Oljaca, and me. We are waiting.
Quoted for truth.

The above letter from Willie to Yahoo shows without a doubt that Willie began attacking me on the day I left Nazi Hill, Sunday, May 3rd, 2015.

A shout out to Willie: My mother is not interested in any whiny letters from you bitching and moaning that I ruined your life. You started it, and you had every intention of destroying me. So quit your crying that I sought protection under a bigger bully with the SPLC.

Garland is right in that I had no documents. There was no working scanner, printer, or copying machine on Nazi Hill. I had no phone or internet until just before Garland moved in. And you stole all of my memory sticks. I had nothing but my association with you.

Where did those documents come from? Erich Gliebe and probably you. I only confirmed that they were the real deal. Yes, dumbass, your friend Erich Gliebe has been the one stabbing you in the back ever since you forced that separation agreement on him.

You claimed that your father told you that ' you cannot bullshit the bullshitter'. Well, your father was wrong. Heidi has been bullshitting you since last May, and I have been laughing my ass off.

Willie, in that letter to my mother, you made the inference that you will start leaving alone, yet you and your cult followers continue to do so. Mention me again and I will start posting from my diary that you did not find.

Old April 3rd, 2016 #2571
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
On Stormfront, Will Williams continues to talk out of the side of his mouth about his conviction for battery. Williams hints, but Williams refuses to flatly deny that he is guilty.

Williams needs to state:
1. Exactly what happened,
2. whether that is an acceptable way to treat a female employee, and
3. whether he regrets what he did.
This will never happen. Willie desperately needs the gullible to continue to send in their money.

A shout out to David Pringle: When this is all over, the IRS may send you a thank you letter for fixing up Nazi Hill for resale. Didn't Willie explain to you that there are over $2 million in unreported income going back to the 1990s?

Unknown to you, and others, Dr. Pierce, for years, put membership dues, and other contributions, straight into retained earnings, reporting zero income.

As a corporate entity, the National Alliance is a dead man walking. My guess is the federal government sees the NA as a money pit, for supporters to waste their money on. If, and this is a very big if, you manage to get the NA off the ground, the IRS will make their move.

You are wasting your time and money Pringle. Best thing you can do is get out before you regret it.

Old April 3rd, 2016 #2572
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Pringle has nothing on me. Diary entry for February 3rd, 2015, second day of the week, where I put in nearly 30 hours in two days.....

February 3, 2015

Started at 7:00. Temperature is 4 degrees.

Recap:

Morning; Two hours of setting up software on laptop and putting it away until I can get to library in Hillsboro to register the software.

One and a half hours at library registering software and setting up my e-mail, White Biocentrism, and NATALL to my favorites. Also the Weather Channel. Instead of having to leave to pick up the Charleston Gazette every four days for the weather forecast, I can now set up a Word document with the weather forecast and go to the library every ten days or on a day when it is raining or too cold to work outside.

Since I was out, bought enough groceries and other supplies to cover the next 10-15 days. If the weather cooperates, I should be able to get a lot done over the next ten days.

Two hours cutting down small trees under a beautiful moonlight!

Old April 3rd, 2016 #2573
John Adams
Banned

I get the feeling that this whole crap fight is nothing more than the SPLC using scum like Williams and his gang on one side and dilloway etc on the other side to make fools of all of us.
Both sides talk to the SPLC
Both sides are using WN forums to vent their rage at each other instead of working it out privately
Both sides make posts talking of things that have happened yet it somehow only gets mentioned months or years later. Why is it that these evidence claims that get mentioned are never mentioned before
I do not trust anyone that is involved in all this crap, Williams and his gang, Dilloway and his gang.
Anyone that is involved in this is not WN

Old April 3rd, 2016 #2574
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

John Adams,

There is no "Dilloway gang", I left all the bullshit behind last May. I would like nothing more than to forget the National Alliance and the whole WN movement, I am done with it all.

The only reason I started talking after ten months of silence is to get the title of the truck and to warn others to not waste their time and money on a cause that really died years ago. It is up to you whether you want to believe me or not, doesn't matter to me one way or another, I moved on. Well, want to, but, you must understand, I have to deal with a lunatic named Will Williams.

Everyone knows how obsessed Willie was with Harold Covington for nearly 30 years, I reckon, it will be no different with me. After all, I hurt Willie's feelings a bit more than Covington ever did.

Old April 4th, 2016 #2575
Crowe

You already got caught in a really big lie, so nobody here has any reason to believe you. A legitimate response to dressing up like a costume nazi would have been "I was really fucking stupid and I realized later that dressing like that doesn't help us". But its too late for that, nutzi.

I can't prove it, but its likely the SPLC is paying Randy to post here, if "Randolf Dilloway" is even who he says he is. It could be Heidi herself under that username for all I know.

Old April 4th, 2016 #2576
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
John Adams,

There is no "Dilloway gang", I left all the bullshit behind last May. I would like nothing more than to forget the National Alliance and the whole WN movement, I am done with it all.

The only reason I started talking after ten months of silence is to get the title of the truck and to warn others to not waste their time and money on a cause that really died years ago. It is up to you whether you want to believe me or not, doesn't matter to me one way or another, I moved on. Well, want to, but, you must understand, I have to deal with a lunatic named Will Williams.

Everyone knows how obsessed Willie was with Harold Covington for nearly 30 years, I reckon, it will be no different with me. After all, I hurt Willie's feelings a bit more than Covington ever did.
I really dont see how posting here will get you a truck. As for warning others You claim you have all those emails, you claim you knew he is a nutter, yet you joined him, so why did you not warn others BEFORE you ran to the SPLC.
As for having to deal with a lunatic named Williams, Suck it up princess, nobody cares

Old April 4th, 2016 #2577
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

I can't prove it, but its likely the SPLC is paying Randy to post here, if "Randolf Dilloway" is even who he says he is. It could be Heidi herself under that username for all I know.
I wonder if that paycheck includes the title to that truck dilloway mentioned?

Old April 5th, 2016 #2578
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
I really dont see how posting here will get you a truck.
Willie mailed the title to me, along with a whiny letter to my mother on March 15th. Worked like a charm.

Now I want Willie to change my 1099 to a W2 and pay the employer taxes and employee withholding.

I also want him to pay me at WV minimum wage of $8 an hour, not the $2 and change that he forced me to accept.

I also want him to pay for the $1,200 almost new digital hearing aid that he stole, among other things.

I figure that Willie still owes me well over $15,000.

Up to Willie how he wants to do it. He can either stand up and be a man and pay it, or we can do it the hard way.

I am seriously considering showing up at Willie's sentencing to give a statement and hand the judge copies of the two statements I made to the WV state police when Willie attacked me on two separate occasions.

You two numbnuts can drop the Knoxville rally photo. To answer Linder's question who is Big Dave, he is the former state leader of the Tennessee Hammer skins, who I attended the protest with. The Hammer skins were cool with what I wore and it was never an issue. We all met at Shoney's afterwards and had a good laugh.

Old April 5th, 2016 #2579
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Dilloway View Post
Willie mailed the title to me, along with a whiny letter to my mother on March 15th. Worked like a charm.

Now I want Willie to change my 1099 to a W2 and pay the employer taxes and employee withholding.

I also want him to pay me at WV minimum wage of $8 an hour, not the $2 and change that he forced me to accept.

I also want him to pay for the $1,200 almost new digital hearing aid that he stole, among other things.

I figure that Willie still owes me well over $15,000.

Up to Willie how he wants to do it. He can either stand up and be a man and pay it, or we can do it the hard way.

I am seriously considering showing up at Willie's sentencing to give a statement and hand the judge copies of the two statements I made to the WV state police when Willie attacked me on two separate occasions.

Liar, if you were going to face Williams in a court room you would have done it already. As for the money, hearing aid, call lifeline, they pay people who give a shit, I don't. You are a dog.

Old April 5th, 2016 #2580
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Quote:
Civil Action Filed

Williams [and the entities that Williams’ purports to control] were served with a civil complaint outlining Retaliatory Firing, Retaliatory Eviction, and other torts.

This lawsuit stems from events that climaxed on 21 December with the second arrest of Williams.

That afternoon Williams defended in a civil trial, in which National Alliance employee Oljaca testified. It ended just before 3:00. Tipped off that Williams and his gang planned to drill the locks on Mr. Oljaca’s residence and forcefully evict him, I hurried home.

I live a little over 100 yards from the Oljaca residence; he lives in the “gatehouse” on National Alliance property. My house in on my land.

I arrived home about 3:22, and within about five minutes, the Williams gang was here. His gang consisted of Mrs. Williams and a mysterious excon that I know only as Ray, and accompanied by Williams’ attorney Paul Detch.

Detch tried to bully and threaten me, but then Detch did a very fast exit, as if he did not want to be involved in the unfolding events. One of the gang drilled out the lock on the Oljaca residence and the three invaded.

I called 911. Oljaca was in the sheriffs’ office talking to the sheriff at the time that I called. It took until after 4:30 for law enforcement to show up. They arrested Williams, and he bonded out for $2,000.

After the law enforcement left, Oljaca found that the Williams’ gang (Willie never works alone) had drilled the lock and replaced it. Oljaca was locked out of his home. The gang put Oljaca’s belongings in garbage bags outside on the porch.

On Oljaca’s door was a handwritten note in large letters and in all caps:

DEAR MICHAEL
YOU ARE FIRED!
BELIEVE ME. STAY OUT
OF THIS HOUSE & ALL
OTHER BUILDINGS.
(Signed)
Williams W. Williams
NA CHAIRMAN

In less than an hour after the trial was over, accused tortfeasor Williams had broken into and an attempted to evict and fire an employee/witness. The evidence is pretty clear and WV law supports Oljaca’s facts.

In some states, this would be a multimillion dollar lawsuit. Here in West Virginia, the likely judgment may only to run into the low six figures. Probably this is more than the equity Williams has in his Tennessee home.

Let Michael know that I am willing to assist in his lawsuit against Willie. Yes, he has a good case against him.

Currently, the IRS audit of the National Alliance and National Vanguard Books has been kicked upstairs. It now involves IRS management across several states.

Willie could have fixed the problem over a year ago, but instead decided to use Kevin Oliver, someone who works at a CPA firm, who never rose above accounting clerk after eight years. Why? Because his services were free.

Remember our disbelief when Oliver advised Willie to ignore an IRS letter?

I was there in Willie's office the Friday evening before moving to West Virginia when we interviewed Oliver. I asked Oliver four or five easy tax questions and wasn't impressed. Told Willie to find someone else.

Yet, Willie seems to have no problem spending thousand of dollars of National Alliance supporters' money on top shelf attorneys to defend against his own criminal trials.

I actually feel some sympathy for David Pringle. He will eventually find out that Willie lied to him like he did to all the rest of us.

What a mess Willie has entangled himself and the National Alliance through sheer incompetence. Why there are any supporters left is beyond me. All they are doing is paying for Willie's mistakes.

Even if by some miracle Willie gets out of the troubles he created for himself, it will still be some years before he can make the NA a viable organization again.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread