VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 12th, 2019 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default jew spielberg

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/02/...spielberg.html

Owen Benjamin calls out Hollywood's biggest monster. Arthur C. Clarke... so what are the odds. One 26-minute silent film and he's handed a 7-year multi-million-dollar movie contract. Why? Because he demonstrated his ability to be subversive about his sickness in a subtle manner that did not alert the audience.

Krispin [sic] Glover, who refused to keep working for Spielberg, tried to warn everyone:

Quote:
Does Steven Spielberg focus much of his fantasy life on young people? Did he portray children wallowing in sewers filled with fecal matter in Schindler’s List? Did he use children to finger paint an adult in Hook? Does he collect the illustrations of Norman Rockwell, such as the one showing a young boy in his underwear examined by a doctor? Are the inclinations of Steven Spielberg above suspicion by the media-fed culture? Was Steven Spielberg very friendly with Michael Jackson? Wasn’t Michael Jackson supposed to play Peter Pan in Steven Spielberg’s version of the story? Now that Michael Jackson is no longer held in favor by the mass media, does Spielberg associate with him? Do Michael Jackson and Steven Spielberg share similar opinions about the sexuality of young boys?

Old February 12th, 2019 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

https://newspunch.com/crispin-glover...erg-pedophile/

The all-question essay is an underrated form.

Question-asker! Question-asker! All you do is screw my mom and ask questions!

Old February 13th, 2019 #3
Enbyeff

Quote:
Has the United States government given the immensely wealthy Steven Spielberg millions of dollars to fund a media project that reflects his religious heritage, and his cultural beliefs? Does The Talmud speak of the superiority of the Jews and the inferiority of other cultures and beliefs?

Did Vincent Van Gogh, Diane Arbus and Rainer Werner Fassbinder die for the sins of their culture? Did Joseph Goebbels?

Does our culture consider it acceptable to have a minstrel represent a black person on film? Does our culture consider it acceptable to have a person of average intelligence represent a retarded person on film? Why is one thing questionable, and one thing acceptable? Did Adolf Hitler entertain any good thoughts?
Is Crispin Glover awake to the jew? Do Schpielboig & the rest of the Hymiewitz kikes gnash their yellow rat-teef at the mention of his name?

Old February 13th, 2019 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Exclamation They both are credible witnesses to what happens in hollywood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbyeff View Post
Is Crispin Glover awake to the jew? Do Schpielboig & the rest of the Hymiewitz kikes gnash their yellow rat-teef at the mention of his name?
Both Glover and Owen Benjamin (Smith) both were engaged to relatively famous actresses while in hollywitz, Glover with Amber Heard and Smith with Christina Ricci, I wonder what kind of grovelling those two broads are doing to make things rite with the degenerate hollywood movers and shakers? Haha.

Both Crispin Glover and talkalotto Benjamin are christians, I wonder what set them off on damaging their careers? Smith is a typical white NY upstater, he has children and the whole hollywitz pedo/sodomy thing probably freaked him out. But Glover ...he was raised in hollywood immersed in the sewer of the 'entertainment biz'.

I wonder ...I'd like to see Spielberg, Geffen and George Lucas sent to prison for the rest of their miserable lives for starters, thats the least those kikes and kike alike deserve.

Last edited by T.Garrett; February 13th, 2019 at 02:16 PM.

Old February 13th, 2019 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

last i remember crispy was in that rat movie remake. havent heard of the fellow since. he was good in River's Edge.

Thread