VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 13th, 2019 #41
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I'd rather live in Jew York City. While you got lots of muds at least there are a lot of white girls due to being the cultural hub of the KWA.

DC is mostly niggers but hotties like Hope Hicks live there and Kellyanne Conway.
Jeffrey, I know I have been kind of mean to you (all in jest, you just seem like a young clueless thing), but DC is not what you get in the MSM.

By the by, this "hood" is better off than mine. My 650 foot condo could sell for $400,000 on today's market.

Old March 13th, 2019 #42
T.Garrett
Banned

Post boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
No I don't. A certain attorney in Alexandria, VA has that title. I don't think he has a teeny weenie either.
As I said, your fugly mother likes it and you want it, cant stop talking about it.

You're about as funny as the turd I flushed after dinner, dont you have any better insults?

Or maybe a personality?

Old March 13th, 2019 #43
T.Garrett
Banned

Default lol

Quote:
Jeffrey, I know I have been kind of mean to you (all in jest, you just seem like a young clueless thing), but DC is not what you get in the MSM.

By the by, this "hood" is better off than mine. My 650 foot condo could sell for $400,000 on today's market.

David Gregory's lily white hood
Says the fat ugly unmarried bitch that lives with her old parents.

Hey, tomorrow she'll be after your cock too Jeffrey.

Old March 13th, 2019 #44
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:

David Gregory's lily white hood
I would never buy something that expensive AND tiny. Just not worth it. Also, more jobs and that in New York City.

I'm from Missouri originally which being an upper south/border state I've never really lived in a northern state like New York. It would be totally different and a lot less white than Missouri.

I mean, lots of good places to eat and all in Jew York though, I'm sure there is a lot of fun stuff to do and places to meet women.

Old March 13th, 2019 #45
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
As I said, your fugly mother likes it and you want it, cant stop talking about it.

You're about as funny as the turd I flushed after dinner, dont you have any better insults?

Or maybe a personality?
As if you were 1/1000 of what that attorney is. Go back to sport banging diseased jewesses in Long Island. I bet you are their pool boy.

Old March 13th, 2019 #46
Gladiatrix

Quote:
I would never buy something that expensive AND tiny.
I got it for under $75,000 when Marion "Mayor for Life" Barry was running this dog and pony show city. You should jewgle Manhattan real estate prices. Scary!

Old March 13th, 2019 #47
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking come on, enough already

Quote:
As if you were 1/1000 of what that attorney is. Go back to sport banging diseased jewesses in Long Island. I bet you are their pool boy.

Pool Boy - SNL
Come on, another dude who wouldn't give you the time of day ... The women I associate with put an ugly fat scunt like yourself to shame.

I've dated a few that use this forum (they're laughing right now if they are reading this, and not at me) you're pathetic misuse of my language tells me all I need to know about you. You have little education, no intelligence and you are fat and slovenly. Not my type, but I guess the Mexicans need to have their 'rich white girls' like you to make them feel on par with whites.

Sleepin with Jose or Hector 'gladiatrix'?

Old March 13th, 2019 #48
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
I got it for under $75,000 when Marion "Mayor for Life" Barry was running this dog and pony show city. You should jewgle Manhattan real estate prices. Scary!
Floriduh is getting the same way with all these New Englanders moving here jacking up prices.

The houses down here are built like shitboxes as well with all the cheap spic labor.

Old March 13th, 2019 #49
T.Garrett
Banned

Default wow

Quote:
Big deal, I bought real estate in Baltimore for dirt cheap on Federal Hill and in Fells Point after the niggers and spics ruined it.

I spent a lot more than 75K renovating it ...

Old March 14th, 2019 #50
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Big deal, I bought real estate in Baltimore for dirt cheap on Federal Hill and in Fells Point after the niggers and spics ruined it.

I spent a lot more than 75K renovating it ...
Baltimore is currently a shithole, DC is doing well thanks to gentrification. I know, it will be 29 years in June since I arrived after college in Philly, which was kind of a dump back then.

Old March 14th, 2019 #51
T.Garrett
Banned

Post where I live

Quote:
Floriduh is getting the same way with all these New Englanders moving here jacking up prices.

The houses down here are built like shitboxes as well with all the cheap spic labor.
Dude, everything in the Washington DC area is shit and you constantly have niggers everywhere around you.

Where I live in eastern Long Island, the only time you see a spic or nigger is riding on a lawnmower in the summertime. And then they skeedaddle back to their hoods after theyre finished working.

Its the most segregated area in the US.

Old March 14th, 2019 #52
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Come on, another dude who wouldn't give you the time of day ... The women I associate with put an ugly fat scunt like yourself to shame.

I've dated a few that use this forum (they're laughing right now if they are reading this, and not at me) you're pathetic misuse of my language tells me all I need to know about you. You have little education, no intelligence and you are fat and slovenly. Not my type, but I guess the Mexicans need to have their 'rich white girls' like you to make them feel on par with whites.

Sleepin with Jose or Hector 'gladiatrix'?
I have no idea why you think I'm fat as you don't know me in real life. I'm 5'5" and 130 lbs.

I have a BA from Penn. Where did you matriculate?

No idea why you think I hang out with Mexicans. We don't have them in DC. We have worse, Central Americans.

I'm from Wisconsin originally, BBQ boy.

Old March 14th, 2019 #53
Gladiatrix

Quote:
"New Englanders"

LOL, more like NYC jew dogs.

Sure, blame it on the WASPs.

Old March 14th, 2019 #54
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking sure nuff, you must be a real 'looker'

Quote:
I have no idea why you think I'm fat as you don't know me in real life. I'm 5'5" and 130 lbs.

I have a BA from Penn. Where did you matriculate?

No idea why you think I hang out with Mexicans. We don't have them in DC. We have worse, Central Americans.

I'm from Wisconsin originally, BBQ boy.
How do I know I'm roastin a fat pig? Because you haven't refuted the claim until now ...fatso. You certainly don't use English like you're college educated, fuck Pedro because no decent white man wants your fugly ass and the 'I'm from Wisconsin' ...hahaha ...it's the most mind numbing location in the United States that has produced nothing but idiots!

Shut the fuck up already retard, god you actually bored me to sleep!

Go back to Milwaukee and throw yourself off a bridge with a rope around your neck ...they have bridges there, don't they?

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 14th, 2019 at 08:17 AM. Reason: took some stuff out to be 'nice'

Old March 14th, 2019 #55
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
nice to see you showing up again, though. i hope you will join our coming social media. we're allowing certain women on there
Careful, when hens get together, all they do is cluck.

Old March 17th, 2019 #56
Lynx

Only scum would act/talk about women in that way.

Old March 17th, 2019 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
are you wearing the right bra size? this can be a challenge for most women.

it could account for your hostility. please check.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-bra-size.html

Old March 17th, 2019 #58
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
Careful, when hens get together, all they do is cluck.

the Kids in the Hall - AT&Love: Secretaries
who cares. its social media. you dont have to follow anybody.

Old March 17th, 2019 #59
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
Here's your memo:

The shaming language doesn't work anymore.

Not here.

Not on us.

Nobody, here, is going to place you on a pedestal.

Peddle your self-righteous queefs somewhere else, sugartits.

Old March 18th, 2019 #60
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Thread