Administrator

Default Even breeding within race but across ethnic groups is 'problematic'

true true true true? true

Old March 17th, 2019 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Alexandr Solzhenitsyn thought it was a bad idea:
Quote:
Here it is merely fitting to say that the disappearance of nations would have impoverished us no less than if all men had become alike, with one personality and one face. Nations are the wealth of mankind, its collective personalities; the very least of them wears its own special colors and bears within itself a special facet of divine intention.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old March 17th, 2019 #3
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
true true true true? true
I agree, I´ve always found Nordic women who are attracted to latin luver types to be nasty whores. I also don't have a high opinion of western men who go to eastern Europe hoping to find women, more often than not those types visit prostitutes regularly and in general they are weak men.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; March 17th, 2019 at 04:29 AM.

Old March 17th, 2019 #4
Alex Kidd

Probably- but most of us are already mongrelized in that regard.

My opinion would be that if you are fortunate enough to live around other purebloods (like pure Irish or English or German etc) then you should try find a mate of the same ethnicity.

If you are a mongrel American there isnt much we can do.

Is that what you were asking?

Old March 17th, 2019 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

I am hybrid as most Americans are. I'm saying there is greater difference across German and English, even, than it appears. And Irish Catholic is yet another thing altogether.

Old March 17th, 2019 #6
Dave from New York

Any end game of White victory should put an emphasis on a return to ethnic purity. And I say this from the viewpoint of being a hybrid. You wouldn't believe the disconcertion it causes just in my life. The German part of me wants to organize the tool shed, while the Scot/Irish parts of me wants to crack into a few drams of The Glen Livet 12 bottle stuffed in the closet behind all the threatening letters written by the Slavic part to the next door neighbor for mowing a contentious area of our lawn border.

Old March 17th, 2019 #7
O. Pierce

Black vs white, french vs english, montague vs capulet; it's concentric circles all the way down to your immediate relatives

but cousin-fucking Cohens just don't HAVE this problem

Thread