VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 4 Weeks Ago #561
Crowe

Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Have you been banned again for idiocy there?
Your buddy Poison probably knows.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #562
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Have you been banned again for idiocy there?
How observant you aren't, raisin counter. I was banned a couple of years ago for calling out mods like pisspot poison. I never tried to rejoin. I state that I was banned. And, your IQ score would have to rise about ten points to get you to the definition of idiot.

Quote:
Idiots - those with IQs between 0 and 25 (poor motor skills, extremely limited communication, and little response to stimulus)
https://www.campbellmgold.com/archiv...les_idiots.pdf

Last edited by Erik T. White; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:49 AM. Reason: more info

Old 3 Weeks Ago #563
Erik T. White

Erik T. White
Talking I guess everyone got the message for almost 5 years except for one censorfart "mod"

Jack Boot was around for many years. I personally never had a problem with him.

Quote:
12-28-2014, 06:59 AM

Jack Boot
Stormfront Editor Emeritus
Lifetime
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

How to write a headline in Newslinks

No caps, except for the first word and proper nouns. Just like you're writing a sentence except: no period at the end and especially no exclamation points. This is known as "downstyle" and it is not only standard throughout the trade, but the easiest to remember and comply with.

It's easy, so, pretty please, use downstyle.
See: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1080614/

But, another "mod" just had a problem with this, namely pukingpelt:

Quote:
03-05-2019, 03:08 PM
vikingcelt
Lifetime
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Re: How to write a headline in Newslinks

How to write a headline in Newslinks? You mean "How to write a thread title in Newslinks"...

Most thread titles should include a location of the news event. Major cities are generally recognizable, without adding state/province/country. But if event takes place in a small town/suburb, adding state/province/country is very helpful. Try to avoid postal codes as not everyone is familiar with them, especially to those living outside USA. Hence full spelling is almost necessary (space permitting). If there's space constraints, use traditional abbreviations for state/province (like Calif., NOT CA; Minn., not MN ). A lot of the times, the name of the state/province/country is sufficient (no need to add a city/town) in a thread title.

One reason I don't like the use of two letter abbreviations is not everyone is familiar with them - you'd be surprised how many whites are geography illiterate these days. For example, LA - are we talking about Los Angeles or Louisiana? WA - are we talking about Western Australia (there is a state in Australia with that name) or Washington state?

One poster from Canada thought MI is the postal code for Minnesota (it is for Michigan). We got four states that begin with Mi : Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Mississippi.....
Pukingpelt seems just hell bent on giving grief to people on censorfart, even the oldest members.

I guess pukingpelt has doctorates in English, journalism, cultural and physical geography, etc., etc.

Old 2 Days Ago #564
Erik T. White

Erik T. White
Default pukingpelt at it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveTheWhites
It's a great legacy move, but the USA hates white people. Look at all the cities of the west London, Berlin, Chicago, Paris, Los Angeles, and all are slums with diseases, rats, and art that is about replacing whites.

Greenland with whites in their natural state is so beautiful. I don't think USA would make it better, but it's almost like you're expanding territory while losing territory, gaining Greenland while losing California to Mexico and I heard Arizona is going to follow now. Maybe Texas.
pukingpelt responds:

Quote:
vikingcelt
Lifetime
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

It's obvious you haven't read the rest of the thread! For the 3rd time in this thread, I repeat, Greenland has a large percentage of non-white population - 88%. Eskimo type people.

This basement pajama boy just loves to denigrate posters with its awesome mental powers, not achievable by underlings.

Old 1 Day Ago #565
zoomcopter

zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post

I guess pukingpelt has doctorates in English, journalism, cultural and physical geography, etc., etc.

Perhaps you're mistaking him for Poison, who has 6 million doctorates in everything? Self-chosen by god, he is.

Tags
stormfront

Thread