Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 19th, 2019 #1
Ned Hiller
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 58
Ned Hiller
Default Starvation in Communist Countries Because of Lysenkoism

While the Russians before the Russian Revolution of 1917 were starving because of the bad weather caused by the winter in Russia, there was, from that time to the present, an abundance of food in France and the UK because they invented several food processing and agricultural technologies in order to have a food supply even during winter. The Russians at that time, on the other hand, were devout Orthodox Christians and prayed to God for food, and when this caused nothing to happen, because there is no God, they blamed Capitalism rather than religion for their problems, became Communist, and started a revolution, though turning Communist did not solve their problems because a Communist named Trofim Lysenko convinced the Soviet government to adopt his fraudulent theory of Lysenkoism in their agriculture which claims that all plants are equal just like all humans are equal, and all that needs to be done to enable plants to grow in harsh winter conditions is to broadcast Communist propaganda near the plants using radios. This stupid idea was also adopted by other Communist countries like China, Cuba, North Korea, and Vietnam and all these Communist countries had famines as a result. Below is a list of food processing and agricultural technologies invented in France and the UK in order to provide a supply of food even during winter:

France:

Preserves - food stored in jars to prevent it from spoiling and give it a long shelf life. This was invented by Nicolas Appert in 1809.

UK:

Norfolk All-Season Crop Rotation - is a technique used to maintain a continuous crop yield in all weather conditions and without any great loss of soil fertility. This involves rotating turnips, barley, clover, rye, grass and wheat. This was invented by Charles Townshend in 1730.

Canned Food - food stored in tin cans to prevent it from spoiling and give it a long shelf life. This was invented by Peter Durand in 1810.

Greenhouse - a building used for growing crops in a climate controlled environment in order to allow the crops to grow in any weather condition. The building is made entirely of glass to allow sunlight inside and is equipped with irrigation systems to provide water for the plants and heating systems to keep the plants warm. This was invented by Joseph Paxton in 1832.

Meat Bouillon Cubes cubes of meat extracted and refined to the point of edibility from decayed animal carcasses. This was invented by Justus von Liebig in 1840.
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #2
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,912
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post
While the Russians before the Russian Revolution of 1917 were starving because of the bad weather caused by the winter in Russia, there was, from that time to the present, an abundance of food in France and the UK because they invented several food processing and agricultural technologies in order to have a food supply even during winter. The Russians at that time, on the other hand, were devout Orthodox Christians and prayed to God for food, and when this caused nothing to happen, because there is no God, they blamed Capitalism rather than religion for their problems, became Communist, and started a revolution, though turning Communist did not solve their problems because a Communist named Trofim Lysenko convinced the Soviet government to adopt his fraudulent theory of Lysenkoism in their agriculture which claims that all plants are equal just like all humans are equal, and all that needs to be done to enable plants to grow in harsh winter conditions is to broadcast Communist propaganda near the plants using radios. This stupid idea was also adopted by other Communist countries like China, Cuba, North Korea, and Vietnam and all these Communist countries had famines as a result. Below is a list of food processing and agricultural technologies invented in France and the UK in order to provide a supply of food even during winter:
Why do you spread nonsense worthy of the best wards of a psychiatric hospital?

Please respect a mind.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #3
Ned Hiller
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 58
Ned Hiller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
worthy of the best wards of a psychiatric hospital?
You support psychiatry? A stupid, unscientific, Leftist doctrine created by Jews like Karl Faggot Marx and Sigmund Schlomo Faggot Freud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Why do you spread nonsense
That is not nonsense, that is true. Lysenkoism caused famines in Communist countries.

Sources:

https://www.cracked.com/article_2435...ve-f2A2Ak.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

What are you, a supporter of Communism? This is a right-wing, nationalist, capitalist website, so your defense of communism is not welcome here. Get out, you dick sucking leftist faggot.

Last edited by Ned Hiller; June 19th, 2019 at 03:26 AM.
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #4
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,912
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post
You support psychiatry?
I have no doubt that there are mentally ill people.



Quote:
A stupid, unscientific, Leftist doctrine created by Jews like Karl Faggot Marx and Sigmund Schlomo Faggot Freud?
Karl Marx was not a psychiatrist and did not write works on this topic.

Sigmund Freud is the creator of one of the schools of psychology. His works should be discussed at the level of specialists.

I am not a specialist in psychology or psychiatry.



Quote:
That is not nonsense, that is true. Lysenkoism caused famines in Communist countries.
I would like to see evidences of this thesis.



Your theses that:

1) The Russians at that time, on the other hand, were devout Orthodox Christians and prayed to God for food, and when this caused nothing to happen, because there is no God, they blamed Capitalism rather than religion for their problems;

2) Lysenkoism in their agriculture which claims that all plants are equal just like all humans are equal;

3) and all that needs to be done to enable plants to grow in harsh winter conditions is to broadcast Communist propaganda near the plants using radios.


So. Your theses are missing from your links. Is this your own creative?



Quote:
What are you, a supporter of Communism?
I am not a supporter of communism. But I am a supporter of truth and common sense.



Quote:
This is a right-wing, nationalist, capitalist website, so your defense of communism is not welcome here.
Are you going to feed each other here terrible tales of communism to old age?

You can not defeat communism if you know about it only from false quotes and propaganda materials of opponents of communism.

How are you going to hunt a tiger if you think it lives in nests in the trees?



Quote:
Get out, you dick sucking leftist faggot.
There is no need to be so tender to me it hurts your right-wing movement.

I'm not going to leave the forum. So contact the moderators and the forum admin on this issue.
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #5
Ned Hiller
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 58
Ned Hiller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
1) The Russians at that time, on the other hand, were devout Orthodox Christians and prayed to God for food, and when this caused nothing to happen, because there is no God, they blamed Capitalism rather than religion for their problems;
The other parts of the opening post along with this are true. Christianity and other religions are blue pills created by collectivist Asian faggots whose only good is its hatred for addictive behaviors like sex addiction, consumerism, caffeine addiction, alcoholism, smoking addiction, drug addiction, and gambling addiction and its hatred for sexual deviancy such as that committed by the LGBT and pedophiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
I have no doubt that there are mentally ill people.
Psychiatry is a part of Communist doctrine where they label dissidents who question Communist ideology "mentally ill" and send them to mental hospitals in order to censor their opposing views without the need for due process. Besides, psychiatric drugs lower testosterone levels which turns the victims of forced psychiatric drugging into stupid leftists. This is proof that psychiatry and all of the other behavioral sciences like sociology and psychology are just bogus fields full of gay libtards. And for those people who are LGBT, or libtards, they should be in concentration camps not mental hospitals because only their deaths can stop this movement.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politi..._of_psychiatry

Here are links to articles in the right-wing ROK website that talk about the totalitarianism and leftism of the mental health ideology:

http://www.returnofkings.com/87119/t...ith-psychology
http://www.returnofkings.com/65139/w...ee-a-therapist
http://www.returnofkings.com/70556/f...yms-in-britain
http://www.returnofkings.com/13173/t...f-david-reimer
http://www.returnofkings.com/89910/g...le-owning-guns
http://www.returnofkings.com/88714/h...half-a-century
http://www.returnofkings.com/169359/...just-frogs-gay
http://www.returnofkings.com/77242/4...merican-people
https://animusempire.com/blog/what-i...raduate-school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Karl Marx was not a psychiatrist and did not write works on this topic.
He does not have to officially be a psychiatrist. Psychiatry is not a science, it is a part of Communist doctrine where they label dissidents with right-wing views who question Communist ideology "mentally ill" and send them to mental hospitals in order to censor their opposing views without the need for due process, violating their right to liberty, right to due process, freedom of expression and freedom of thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
Sigmund Freud is the creator of one of the schools of psychology. His works should be discussed at the level of specialists.
He is a Jew, that makes all of his statements invalid and nothing more than leftist propaganda to bring down gentiles and "specialists" are SJW indoctrinated college graduates, what can you learn from such stupid libtards?

Last edited by Ned Hiller; June 19th, 2019 at 11:19 PM.
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #6
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,355
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post
What are you, a supporter of Communism? This is a right-wing, nationalist, capitalist website, so your defense of communism is not welcome here. Get out, you dick sucking leftist faggot.
Alex Him is not a leftist. He's a VNN regular in good standing, and nobody else here has a problem with him.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #7
Ned Hiller
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 58
Ned Hiller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Alex Him is not a leftist. He's a VNN regular in good standing, and nobody else here has a problem with him.
Alright, you have confirmed his support of our movement. I thought, based on his posts in this thread that he supports libtards and commifags but these comments are probably just out of ignorance of the damage caused by leftism. If his other posts indicate that he hates Jews just as much as I do, then good, because what is most important is to eradicate the kikes and drive the libtards out of our great society.
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #8
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,355
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post
Alright, you have confirmed his support of our movement. I thought, based on his posts in this thread that he supports libtards and commifags but these comments are probably just out of ignorance of the damage caused by leftism. If his other posts indicate that he hates Jews just as much as I do, then good, because what is most important is to eradicate the kikes and drive the libtards out of our great society.
I also believe there are legitimate mental illnesses, regardless of (((Sigmund Freud))). Homosexuality is one example. Schizophrenia is another.

The German Reich also believed it, and severely mentally ill people were humanely euthanized. Which is a position that I also support.

The Left declaring people mentally ill as an "official" means, or as an ad-hominem attack can work against them should the shoe find its way on the other foot. They should be prepared to get as good as they're giving.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #9
Ned Hiller
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 58
Ned Hiller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I also believe there are legitimate mental illnesses, regardless of (((Sigmund Freud))). Homosexuality is one example. Schizophrenia is another.

The German Reich also believed it, and severely mentally ill people were humanely euthanized. Which is a position that I also support.

The Left declaring people mentally ill as an "official" means, or as an ad-hominem attack can work against them should the shoe find its way on the other foot. They should be prepared to get as good as they're giving.
There is no mental illness, only genetic disorders and hormone imbalances. Genetic disorders like sexual perversions and Jewishness can already be determined by genetic testing while the hormone imbalances that lead to stupid, emotional, empathic, humanitarian, bleeding heart, leftist thinking can be determined by hormone tests that work by using automated molecular spectrometers to count the number of hormones in a sample of saliva, blood, or urine. Leftists have elevated levels of cortisol, prolactin, estrogen, oxytocin, and SHBG, and low levels of testosterone that makes them emotional, stupid, and physically weak while we Right-Wing White Nationalists have low levels of these feminizing hormones and high levels of testosterone, giving us superior rationality, intelligence and physical strength. The Jews have even deliberately started manufacturing antiandrogens to put in our food and commercial products to lower our testosterone and make us into libtards. Avoid the following substances:

Antiandrogens:

Antiandrogenic Food Chemicals:


Estrogen - from factory farmed meat, eggs, and milk
Xenoestrogens - from soy
Myco-Estrogens - found in grains and Quorn
Goitrogenic Compounds - from soy and kale
Gluten - from grains
Rice Bran - from whole grain rice
Coumestan - from beans and legumes
Polyunsaturated Fat - from soy oil, corn oil, sunflower oil, canola oil and some nuts
Trans Fat - from partially hydrogenated oil used in the cooking of junk food, fast food, processed food, packed food, and cured meats
Caffeine - from coffee, tea and other caffinated products
Alcohol - both drinking and rubbing alcohol
Mint - from toothpaste, candy, and other mint products
Excitotoxins - added to junk food, fast food, canned food, processed food, and packed food
Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
Monopotassium Glutamate
Monoammonium Glutamate
Magnesium Diglutamate
Glycyrrhizin (in licorice)
Aspartame
Sucralose
Neotame
Carrageenan
Alitame
Thaumatin

Antiandrogenic Chemicals:

BPA - from plastics
Parabens - from hygiene, cosmetic products and sunscreens
Phtalates - from hygiene, cosmetic products, sunscreens and air fresheners
Benzophenones - from suncreens and other cosmetic products
Triclosan - from antibacterial soaps, lotions, and hand sanitizers
Triclocarban - from antibacterial soaps, lotions, and hand sanitizers
Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) - from traces of phased out lubricants found in various products especially in seafood and fish oils
Chlorine - from running water and chlorinated swimming pools
Fluoride - from toothpaste
Pesticides - Glyphosate, Vinclozolin, Atrazine, and many many other herbicides, pesticides, and insecticides have been extensively studied for their antiandrogenic effects especially the atrazine used on sugarcane plants because it contaminates the sugar
Chlorpyrifos - found in insect repellants and fumigants

Antiandrogenic Drugs:

Psychiatric Drugs: antipsychotics and antidepressants
Anti-Inflammatory Steroids
Anabolic Steroids
Non-Steroidal Antiandrogens
GnRH Antagonists: all estrogens, premarin, cetrorelix, and progesterone
Antihypertensive Drugs: central alpha-agonists and beta blockers
Diuretics
Sulfonylurea
Spironolactone
NSAIDs: such as ibuprofen, and paracetamol
Antacid: Cimetidine
Opioids
Antihistamines
Acne Drugs
Cough Relievers
Statins and other anti-cholesterol drugs
Anti-Hair Loss Drugs
Anti-Fungal Drugs: ketoconazole

Antiandrogenic Supplements:

Soy protein isolate
Licorice
Hemp, flax, and chia seeds
Green tea catechins
Chaste tree (vitex angus)
Reishi mushroom
Fenugreek
Saw palmetto
Bitter melon
White peony
Red clover
ATD (1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione)

But psychiatric drugs can lower testosterone levels and the LGBT and leftists must be in concentration camps not mental hospitals because only their deaths and especially the deaths of Jews can stop this movement. Putting them in mental hospitals is a waste of money because you need to pay for transportation, drugs, food, water, and electricity while you can make money by stunning the captured LGBT, leftists, and Jews with tasers, tying them up, putting them in dump trucks and dumping their bodies into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants to generate and sell electricity along with ash fertilizer, and ash concrete strengthener.

Last edited by Ned Hiller; June 19th, 2019 at 11:59 AM.
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #10
Longbaugh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 613
Longbaugh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post

Alright, you have confirmed his support of our movement. I thought, based on his posts in this thread that he supports libtards and commifags but these comments are probably just out of ignorance of the damage caused by leftism. If his other posts indicate that he hates Jews just as much as I do, then good, because what is most important is to eradicate the kikes and drive the libtards out of our great society.
Alex Him has been around here a long time.

You have been here just long enough to post forty-five times.

You should be more concerned with confirming your support for "our" movement.

Who the fuck are you, anyway?

That's rhetorical.

Do you hold an M.D. in a relevant specialty?

Do you hold a Ph.D. in a relevant science?

Are any of your peer reviewed, published papers on a relevant subject available in any academic/scientific/medical journal?
__________________
Free Palestine.
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #11
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,912
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post
The other parts of the opening post along with this are true. Christianity and other religions are blue pills created by collectivist Asian faggots whose only good is its hatred for addictive behaviors like sex addiction, consumerism, alcoholism, caffeine addiction, drug addiction, and gambling addiction and its hatred for sexual deviancy such as that committed by the LGBT and pedophiles.

Psychiatry is a part of Communist doctrine where they label dissidents who question Communist ideology "mentally ill" and send them to mental hospitals in order to censor their opposing views without the need for due process. Besides, psychiatric drugs lower testosterone levels which turns the victims of forced psychiatric drugging into stupid leftists. This is proof that psychiatry and all of the other behavioral sciences like sociology and psychology are just bogus fields full of gay libtards. And for those people who are LGBT, or libtards, they should be in concentration camps not mental hospitals because only their deaths can stop this movement.

He does not have to officially be a psychiatrist. Psychiatry is not a science, it is a part of Communist doctrine where they label dissidents with right-wing views who question Communist ideology "mentally ill" and send them to mental hospitals in order to censor their opposing views without the need for due process, violating their right to liberty, right to due process, freedom of expression and freedom of thought.
As a result of so many of your stunning revelations, I give up!
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #12
Alex Him
Senior Member
 
Alex Him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 4,912
Blog Entries: 216
Alex Him
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
...and nobody else here has a problem with him.
Unfortunately, this information is outdated

But thanks for your support!
__________________
Where should they dig the Very Deep Pit?
Piglet said that the best place would be somewhere where a Heffalump was, just before he fell into it, only about a foot farther on.
(c) Alan Alexander Miln
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #13
Johan
Moderator
 
Johan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,510
Johan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
You should be more concerned with confirming your support for "our" movement.

Who the fuck are you, anyway?
You also can ask what he/she do in real live for the White race,{beside attack people on a forum}.
I don't like people with a big mouth on internet fora/microblog,that scream for others to be banned {mostly SF trolls or other zionistic scum do}.
__________________
The JEWs Plan Is to Exterminate the White People What Fricking Part Don't YOU Get?
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #14
Ned Hiller
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 58
Ned Hiller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
You also can ask what he/she do in real live for the White race.
Do what? Our numbers and resources are still insufficient to murder all the LGBT, libtards, and Jews and there is still the problem of liberal propaganda from government, corporations, media, and education that promote the LGBT and leftist ideology that is able to convince even whites to support their movement. All I can contribute is to write articles about what the LGBT, Jews, and libtards are doing in order to try and draw as much support as possible. Are you not already glad that I am bashing the left? The problem with the right is that there is too much infighting, we have to focus on defeating our enemy.

The reason why the Jews can screw with us is because they are deceptive and use sabotage. If we want to stop them, we must also use deception and sabotage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Who the fuck are you, anyway?
I am just a guy who hates libtards and religious people because of their unscientific beliefs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
That's rhetorical.

Do you hold an M.D. in a relevant specialty?

Do you hold a Ph.D. in a relevant science?

Are any of your peer reviewed, published papers on a relevant subject available in any academic/scientific/medical journal?
What MD or PHD? From an Ivy League faggot SJW indoctrination center run by Jews? Where they have gay orgies as fraternity and sorority initiations? You know that peer reviewed published papers contain information that is completely falsified to avoid offending libtards and also because college graduates are liberal fucktards themselves that have to kiss Jew ass and suck Jew dick to graduate with honors and land a high paying job in Jewish owned companies so official scientific journals are all garbage.

You do realize that these "academics" and "experts" are promoting postmodernism, SJWism, censorship, and gun control so their papers and lectures are all lies.

Last edited by Ned Hiller; June 19th, 2019 at 01:00 PM.
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #15
Johan
Moderator
 
Johan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,510
Johan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post
Do what? Our numbers and resources are still insufficient to murder all the LGBT, libtards, and Jews and there is still the problem of liberal propaganda from government, corporations, media, and education that promote the LGBT and leftist ideology that is able to convince even whites to support their movement. All I can contribute is to write articles about what the LGBT, Jews, and libtards are doing in order to try and draw as much support as possible. Are you not already glad that I am bashing the left? The problem with the right is that there is too much infighting, we have to focus on defeating our enemy.

The reason why the Jews can screw with us is because they are deceptive and use sabotage. If we want to stop them, we must also use deception and sabotage.
You can do more than you think,in the first place start livining White,search for same minded people.Make groups,come together talk about issues and start take action against jewish influence,..............,be an example for others.

If we want to stop them,we must kick them out of our society or kill them.There is no other option,be aware of that.Are you willing to participate in that,or is your "job" only be a "warrior"on the net.
__________________
The JEWs Plan Is to Exterminate the White People What Fricking Part Don't YOU Get?
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #16
Man of the road
Senior Member
 
Man of the road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Normal Area
Posts: 502
Man of the road
Default

Quote:
The problem with the right is that there is too much infighting, we have to focus on defeating our enemy
Absolutely. I have seen a jew bragging on /pol/ about this. It went something along the lines of: "You will never defeat us because you're divided and we're not. You dumb animals can never unite."

There you have it folks. They are telling us our weak area that they exploit. Take advantage of it and learn from it. That's why I don't engage in any religious discussions. If you're Christian, Pagan, Athiest, or what ever it doesn't matter as long as you have racial sense.
__________________
Degeneracy is disguised as freedom.

Tyranny is disguised as compassion.
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #17
Ned Hiller
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 58
Ned Hiller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
You can do more than you think,in the first place start livining White,search for same minded people.Make groups,come together talk about issues and start take action against jewish influence,..............,be an example for others.

If we want to stop them,we must kick them out of our society or kill them.There is no other option,be aware of that.Are you willing to participate in that,or is your "job" only be a "warrior"on the net.
I cannot specify details about what I am doing at the moment because we can get in trouble with the leftist police state of a government, but let us say that I have 2 friends who are businessmen just like I and we are funding a cell or small gathering of right-wingers and fishing for as much information as we can by visiting right-wing websites and provoking other people like the people posting on this thread into giving a response so that we can copy the strategies posted and use them against the LGBT, libtards, and kikes. This website is basically a war room for me where I learn as much as I can from people like you. If you want some specific details on some strategies my group has, PM me and I will help you in any way I can by giving advice.

Now, I will give you tips on how to stay anonymous from government internet tracking:

1.) Use a Dynamic IP - contact your ISP and apply for a dynamic IP so that the IP address associated with your account is always changing. This makes it impossible for the authorities to run a trace on the downloads and uploads you make on the internet.

2.) Use an Encrypted Browser - download encrypted browsing software like TOR that encrypt the IP address you use to make it impossible for the authorities to record your IP address.

3.) Use a VPN - use a virtual private network to access the internet which uses the VPN's IP address to upload or download information from the internet, acting as an intermediary between your computer and the public network so that the public network can only access the VPN's IP address. This ensures that only the VPN has access to your IP address because it saves whatever information is uploaded before re-transmitting it to the public network and does the same for downloaded information before sending it to your computer.

An example of a software that provides online anonymity: https://www.hotspotshield.com/

Last edited by Ned Hiller; June 19th, 2019 at 02:19 PM.
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #18
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Manhasset, NY
Posts: 4,773
T.Garrett
Post Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post
Alright, you have confirmed his support of our movement. I thought, based on his posts in this thread that he supports libtards and commifags but these comments are probably just out of ignorance of the damage caused by leftism. If his other posts indicate that he hates Jews just as much as I do, then good, because what is most important is to eradicate the kikes and drive the libtards out of our great society.
Ned Hiller, Alex Him isn't political ...most of his posts are about Russia and Russian culture. He's intelligent and interesting to converse with, after all VNNF is supposed to be a 'forum for whites' first and foremost ey
__________________


Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres; unam partem incolunt Belgae ...
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #19
Johan
Moderator
 
Johan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 2,510
Johan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post
I cannot specify details about what I am doing at the moment because we can get in trouble with the leftist police state of a government, but let us say that I have 2 friends who are businessmen just like I and we are funding a cell or small gathering of right-wingers and fishing for as much information as we can by visiting right-wing websites and provoking other people like the people posting on this thread into giving a response so that we can copy the strategies posted and use them against the LGBT, libtards, and kikes. This website is basically a war room for me where I learn as much as I can from people like you. If you want some specific details on some strategies my group has, PM me and I will help you in any way I can by giving advice.
Good to hear that,i'm part of a group in Holland that work on NS/WN principle.One first thing we learn the youngsters is to don't speak outside the gang/bunch.

Indeed this is a great forum,but also so here are others that read what we post.So make your point and be silent about details.For me it is not a problem to be public,{people in Holland know who i'm},but for others it's better to stay in the background at this time.

__________________
The JEWs Plan Is to Exterminate the White People What Fricking Part Don't YOU Get?
 
Old June 19th, 2019 #20
Longbaugh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 613
Longbaugh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post


If we want to stop them,we must kick them out of our society or kill them.There is no other option,be aware of that.Are you willing to participate in that,or is your "job" only be a "warrior"on the net.

Without a note of sarcasm, I respectfully disagree.

We cannot expel them again.

Christians did that, believing that the Jews were human.

They will only regroup somewhere and triple their efforts.

The answer to the question is extermination.

That is the only answer.

We don't need to waste much time with all of the other degenerates right now.

We can pick them off later.

It's the Jew, and anyone standing between us and the Jew.

Remove the Jew from the equation. Everything else will fall into place.
__________________
Free Palestine.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 PM.
Page generated in 0.18231 seconds.