Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 7th, 2018 #21
alex revision

Today is DAY 34 of Monika Schaefer’s loss of freedom. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HELP GAIN HER RELEASE?

7. Februar 2018

Dear Reader & Supporter of Free Speech,

Paul Fromm sends the following good news about Monika Schaefer:

Our Letters Are Reaching Political Prisoner Monika Schaefer

People are beginning to receive letters from political prisoner Monika Schaefer, arrested, January 3, and held in a maximum security prison, apparently for her video, Sorry, Mom, I Was Wrong About the Holocaust.

She has received about two thirds of her mail, the prison authorities told her. The rest is being held because it violates Sec. 130 of the German Criminal Code, which essentially enforces the New Religion of Holocaust and forbids any questioning of the Hollywood version of World War II. Thus, it is important in writing to Monika not to talk about the so-called holocaust or Jews. Letters should be newsy or personal or supportive.

Monika is in good spirits and is buoyed by the outpouring of concern and support. He sister-in-law has visited her several times. She is allowed out for an hour a day`s exercise. Here are two reports of recent letters from Monika.

From British activist Richard Edmonds

Today (February 5) I received a very friendly letter from Monika. Also my friend Milton Ellis who lives in Wales, U.K. received a letter from Monika this morning.

In her letter, dated the 20th. January (and date-stamped the 2. February, Munich), she says that on the 19th. January she was given a lot of letters; these were the first letters handed over, till then she had heard nothing from anybody apart from a visit by the Canadian consul. She writes that she has now received many letters of support; and the prison authorities tell her that there are many more that they can give her. But they have also informed her that one third of all the mail addressed to her cannot be handed over and Monika suspects because the contents are contrary to Section 130 of the Basic Law (the German Race Law).

Monika says how the letters of support induce positive energy into her. From Britain she also received a card from a group of British Friends; this card was posted on the day that Alison Ch. had her most recent court appearance (10. Jan.). Monika asks that I pass on thanks to all those whose names on the card she recognises (and I have e-mail addresses for): Monika gives a special hug for Alison, „I cherish the memory of playing together with her“, also to Stead, James T. Adrian, Paul, Melinda Peter Phillips and to two or three others with unclear names.

Monika concludes : I thank all those who have written to me. It has cheered my heart tremendously.

And from Monika`s brother Alfred:

Dear all,

Today I got phone call from a woman who has just come out of this prison and was Monika’s room mate. Also, my wife had seen Monika last Wednesday, and will see her again tomorrow.

Monika is in strong spirit, she is unbowed, and she is more concerned about our well being in this struggle than she is about her own forced absence from the struggle.

— Alfred

Monika`s address is:
Monika Schaefer
Stadelheim Prison
Schwarzenbergstr. 14
81549 München,
GERMANY

https://wir-sind-monika.com/2018/02/...n-her-release/

Old February 7th, 2018 #23
ToneDeaf

If someone were to deny the zohar, torah, or talmud will
they too be arrested ?
So much for sovereign beliefs and democracy.,

Bullying, extortion, $ amount to dictatorship.

Old February 7th, 2018 #24
littlefieldjohn

She made a decision to put her life on the line defending the truth and most are are afraid to help which describes the whole fabric of jew control-- their 'friend and enemy' definition is an obscenity. More is required than words, quite justified.

Old February 16th, 2018 #25
alex revision

Monika Schaefer is a Canadian arrested in Germany on Jan. 3, 2018 for Holocaust denial and she is being held in a maximum security prison, just for that. This video was made on Feb. 6th when The Truth and Justice for Germans Society went to the Consulate of Germany in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. We put on this demonstration there and outside the building when we were forced to leave.

Letters of support are very encouraging but they will withhold political letters.

You can write to:

Monika Schaefer
JVA Stadelheim
Schwarzenbergstr. 14
81549 Munchen
Germany

Old February 19th, 2018 #26
littlefieldjohn

"Serious science", Jew. Arresting holding and imprisoning people who want authentication for your lies. The deepest part of the kike psyche knows that retribution is coming.

Old March 2nd, 2018 #27
alex revision

Today It will be 2 months since the illegally arrested Monika Schaefer in Munich and locked her in a high security prison!!

Still no charge against her!!!

And she still doesn't know when she will be free!!!

Continue to send her letters with just a word or two in German.

Monika Schaefer
Schwarzenbergstr. 14
81549 München
GERMANY

Old March 7th, 2018 #28
alex revision

Letter from Prison, Feb. 11, 2018-Monika Schaefer

http://www.germanvictims.com/2018/03...nika-schaefer/

Last edited by alex revision; March 12th, 2018 at 02:56 PM.

Old March 22nd, 2018 #30
Joe from OH

Fuck Germany.

Old April 3rd, 2018 #32
Stronza

Regarding the scene from Braveheart. That's pure Hollywood tripe. Our problem hasn't been lack of freedom; we have had too much of that (the wrong kind, anyway) and used it only in the service of our own fatuous little comforts & urges. And those who knew better are now laughing openly.

Last edited by Stronza; April 4th, 2018 at 01:08 PM.

Old May 9th, 2018 #34
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Monika Schaefer has been in jail for 124 days

“Swallowed by the swamp”

Once they have you in their clutches, there is no one to turn to for help

WE LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE TELLING
THE TRUTH HAS BEEN RULED ILLEGAL

American Founding Father Benjamin Franklin wrote, “Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Nowadays I would modify that to “those who trade liberty for safety wind up with neither, and very often wind up dead.”

Consider the plight of Monika Schaefer, a Canadian fiddle player snatched off the streets of Germany for disagreeing with the phony story that maintains the Jewish fiction of World War II — you know — the magical SIX MILLION number that has earned billions of dollars for greedy Jews despite the empirically proven number of all deaths (not just Jews) in the German labor camps being only 273,905 according to International Red Cross statistics published in 1980 (later raised to 296,081 by scholar Germar Rudolf).

Trapped in a German jail, awaiting a trial for the Jewish crime of “defaming the memory of the dead”, there is no avenue of appeal for Monika. Her own government is in fact complicit in her incarceration, just as it was in the kidnapping of Ernst Zündel, who languished in jail for more than a decade despite never being found guilty of anything but violating these Jewish pseudo laws regarding anti-Semitism.

Monika’s crime? Appearing in this video made by her brother Alfred,

SORRY MOM, I WAS WRONG ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST
https://www.bitchute.com/video/rNUBFIYOGyG7/

and then traveling to Germany to visit her brother, who has himself been constantly harassed but not yet arrested by police for making the video and speaking eloquently about the gross misrepresentation of the events of World War II and, especially, afterwards.

Please write to Monika at the following address:

Monika Schaefer

JVA Stadelheim

Schwarzenbergstr. 14

81549 München

GERMANY
http://incogman.net/2018/05/little-o...s/#more-151378

Old May 29th, 2018 #35
alex revision

Alfred Schaefer @AlfredSchaefer

15 hours

Today I have been served my invitation to appear before the JEW Inquisition right here in the heart of HOLOHOAX country, in Munich Germany. The muppet show will begin on Monday, the 2nd of July, 2018. More information forthcoming. This is so exiting. I can hardly wait. On the 16th of July, my courageous sister Monika Schaefer will be joining me.

https://gab.ai/AlfredSchaefer

Old May 31st, 2018 #36
StanSikorski
Mechanic

A true soldier.

GTKRWN!

Old June 24th, 2018 #37
alex revision

Zum Geburtstag – Happy Birthday

Heute würde unsere Monika ihren 59. Geburtstag mit ihren Freunden feiern. Weil unsere Welt aber, unsere Rasse und unser Volk, von einem bösartigen Parasiten – dem jüdischen Geist und seinen Auswüchsen – lebensbedrohlich befallen ist, verzichtet Monika auf solche Nebensächlichkeiten und persönlichen Freuden des Lebens.

Stattdessen sitzt sie im Kerker einer westlichen Demokratie, der BRD.

Unverblümt legt sie den Finger in die Wunde des Systems, weist allen Vergifteten und Umerzogenen den Weg in die Freiheit und hebt sich dadurch aus der Masse der Heuchler – die zwar Freiheit propagieren aber nichts für sie einzusetzen bereit sind – hervor.

Today our Monika would celebrate her 59th birthday with her friends. Because our world, our race and our people, have been mortally infested by a malignant parasite - the Jewish spirit and its excesses - Monika renounces such trivialities and personal pleasures of life.

Instead, she sits in the dungeon of a Western democracy, the FRG.

Bluntly, she puts her finger into the wound of the system, showing the way to freedom for all those poisoned and transformed, thereby distinguishing herself from the mass of hypocrites who propagate freedom but do not want to use it for them.

Monika Schaefer, Schwarzenbergstrasse 14, D-81549 München (Deutschland)

https://wir-sind-monika.com/2018/06/...appy-birthday/

Old July 2nd, 2018 #38
alex revision

From the Right End of the Horse

2. Juli 2018

Paul and John, I am here in Munich on the first day of the Schaefer trial (of the Canadian-born Monika and her German-born brother Alfred). Upon my arrival at the Munich courthouse this morning, my attorney RA Wolfram Nahrath ( who also acts today for Monika Schaefer) warned me not to remain in the courthouse building (much less enter the courtroom ) as likely the same trick will occur upon me as played when the German police seized Monika ( while she attended the attorney Sylvia Stolz trial on January 3, 2018)...

https://wir-sind-monika.com/2018/07/...-of-the-horse/

Old July 7th, 2018 #39
alex revision

Report Day 4 of Political Prisoners Monika & Alfred Schaefer Trial in Munich: Spectator Jailed 4 Days For Having Told Prosecutor She Should See A Prison From The Inside & Alfred Schaefer Screens Videos Showing His Awakening

The fourth day in Munich started again very spectacularly. But let us have a process observer report who has already gathered some information for us over the past few days:

Today began quite turbulently. After the appearance of the Inquisition court, the chairman asked the audience who a Mr. X was. When he reported himself, he was confronted with the accusation that the day before he allegedly insulted a public prosecutor in the lobby by saying to her that he wished that she would also see a prison from the inside, which the judge punished – besides himself with excitement – with 4 days in custody.

http://cafe.nfshost.com/?p=2407

Old July 7th, 2018 #40
StanSikorski
Mechanic

To the uninitiated, these court proceedings are "eye-opening". To someone like me, it invokes anger and a want for vengeance against every jew and jew appeaser on an atomic level. What they are doing, and have done, to people like the Schaefers is demonic and worthy of their complete annihilation. There are really no words fitting that can describe the utter hatred and contempt I feel for these kikes and kike-a-likes, and I beg their destruction until my dying day.

Tags
holocaust hereritic, thought crime, thought criminal, white heroine

Thread