Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 30th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Talking I just watched 'Back To The Future 2' and ,seriously . . .

lol

I just woke up after a long evening with my friends yesterday and , ahemmm, felt a little fuzzy. .

- - - -

Feeling better now though . .

Yet to come to other thoughts I did something I usually wouldn't do and actually watched 'Back To The Future' part II online . .

. . . LOL! !

Now , nothing against those movies yet have you noticed something ??!!

This is how they (back then ) imagined the year 2015 ( ! ! ! )

. . muhahaha ! !

- - - -

None of this happend ..

We still do not fly through town with cars and no one invented a 'hoverboard' yet . . . let alone a pitbull ! ! !

LOL !

. . . . .
Ain't it amazing how people from 'back then' imagined the year 2015 ???

Haha

Had to chuckle 'bout that 'holographic shark'-scene . .

Heehee ! !

- - -
How do you view it?

Were people back then overexaggerating. .?

That one brat from Griff's posse was tasty though . .

Although NO female dresses like that today , lol ! ! !

Think everybody with their eyes open can see that that movie was overhyped . .

Funny how people imagined our time from 'back then' . .

Yet , the same probably could be said about us in I-don't know-when . .

I doubt we will ever reach that though :

Lol , while we're at it , I think this ( deleted ) Star Wars scene drew hard on "Saint No. 5" . . . .

Heehee . .think flat screens are about the only thing BTTF got right.

Heehee . .

Those guys producing the movie sure didn't exactly have the foresight of Rasputin , the 20th century's most notable seer . . . .

Old April 30th, 2019 #2
Ray Allan

Default Jane, stop this crazy thing!

I was disappointed we did not have flying cars by the year 2000 after watching The Jetsons as a kid. But other things came close.

Now some things are so complicated I'm wishing for a little more of The Flintstones.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 1st, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Talking Flinstones . . meet the Flinstones . . they're the modern Stone Age family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I was disappointed we did not have flying cars by the year 2000 after watching The Jetsons as a kid. But other things came close.

Now some things are so complicated I'm wishing for a little more of The Flintstones.

The Jetsons Future of Technology 360p
Heehee . . . yep , the contrast between the 'Flinstones' and the 'Jetsons' always struck me as deep too . .

Concerning Flinstones . . .wrong though from beginning to end. .when humans came dinosaurs had long stopped existing. .second , the world of the Flintstones. .yet , classic . .

Concerning 'Jetsons'. . .that future didn't look so bad. . I was fascinated by that vision as a child.

Oh , and on a side note…

Old May 5th, 2019 #4
Mick Walker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
lol

I just woke up after a long evening with my friends yesterday and , ahemmm, felt a little fuzzy. .

Bran Van 3000 - Drinking in L.A. (Official Music Video) - Best Quality

- - - -

Feeling better now though . .

Yet to come to other thoughts I did something I usually wouldn't do and actually watched 'Back To The Future' part II online . .

. . . LOL! !

Now , nothing against those movies yet have you noticed something ??!!

This is how they (back then ) imagined the year 2015 ( ! ! ! )

. . muhahaha ! !

- - - -

None of this happend ..

We still do not fly through town with cars and no one invented a 'hoverboard' yet . . . let alone a pitbull ! ! !

LOL !

. . . . .
Ain't it amazing how people from 'back then' imagined the year 2015 ???

Haha

Had to chuckle 'bout that 'holographic shark'-scene . .

Back to the Future Part 2 (2/12) Movie CLIP - Hill Valley, 2015 (1989) HD

Heehee ! !

- - -
How do you view it?

Were people back then overexaggerating. .?

That one brat from Griff's posse was tasty though . .

Although NO female dresses like that today , lol ! ! !

Michael Jackson-Beat it (Lyrics)

Think everybody with their eyes open can see that that movie was overhyped . .

Funny how people imagined our time from 'back then' . .

Yet , the same probably could be said about us in I-don't know-when . .

Busted - Year 3000

I doubt we will ever reach that though :

Star Wars: deleted scene "Jedi temple analysis room"

Lol , while we're at it , I think this ( deleted ) Star Wars scene drew hard on "Saint No. 5" . . . .

Heehee . .think flat screens are about the only thing BTTF got right.

Heehee . .

Those guys producing the movie sure didn't exactly have the foresight of Rasputin , the 20th century's most notable seer . . . .

Boney M - Rasputin
Your 'Jews are Dangerous' thread on Stormfront is one of the best news sources out there but this Thread lets you down on so many levels... stick to what you are good at!!!

Old May 5th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post
Your 'Jews are Dangerous' thread on Stormfront is one of the best news sources out there . . .
. . I didn't make the 'Jews are dangerous'-thread , that was Coldstar , not me . .

Did you mistake us two . . . ?

. . . or did you really mean my 'Last Waltz Of The Tyrants'-thread which got a lot of appreciation ?
Quote:
. . .but this Thread lets you down on so many levels....
. . it's your right to not like the thread . .

Quote:
. . stick to what you are good at!!!
. . . EVERYBODY in life sticks to what they're good at . . .

But . . . what the makers of the film in question certainly were not good at was calculating the future , lol ! !

Peace

Old September 19th, 2019 #6
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Even though we have not yet reached the standard of Back to the future 2 I don't think it may be that far off

Old September 20th, 2019 #7
Owain Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
Even though we have not yet reached the standard of Back to the future 2 I don't think it may be that far off
Not far at all, eg. here's a hoverboard

& here's a holographic whale

& flying cars

Old September 25th, 2019 #8
Owain Jones

Surprise, surprise the fantasist is talking about fantasy worlds again...

Old June 23rd, 2020 #9
SerbianTiger
Banned

Cool

I was born in 70 and when I watched these movies back in the 80s I also thought the world might be the high tech-empire in 2015 as they predicted. How wrong they were though. ..

Last edited by SerbianTiger; June 29th, 2020 at 02:46 AM.

Old June 23rd, 2020 #10
Ole Massa

Default When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious shit.

I love the BTTF movies. It good that the nice white director has said that the movies will never get remade. I'm sure if they did than Doc and Marty would be black, spic or some other mystery meat combo.

Old June 24th, 2020 #11
Oscar Yeager

Crispin Glover was written off Back to the Future II for exposing (((Spielberg))) as a pedo.

What Is It?
(An essay concerning the subtext of the film by the same title)
by Crispin Hellion Glover

"Is this culture content? Is it happy? Are the smiles broadcast by this culture’s media the smiles that reflect the collective mind? Does the self-professed compassion of the media for the unfortunate seem sincere?

Is this culture a Judeo-Christian culture? Is forgiveness a quality of Christian ethos? Didn’t Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold of Columbine high school pose with a caption that stated, “Stay alive, stay different, stay crazy”? Didn’t they target Christians? Weren’t they accused of being “Nazis”? Wasn’t one of them Jewish? Wasn’t one of them an honor student? If these fellows were staying “crazy” and staying “different,” and thinking on their own, were they perhaps manifesting a counter-cultural ideal?

What else in this culture were the Columbine killers attacking? Aren’t “jocks,” whom they killed, generally considered common “good guys” by our culture? Don’t jocks represent pro-cultural values? Do those who hold values that counter the culture see jocks as boorish, vapid, brute, conceited and condescending, who willfully insult and violate those who refuse to gang with the masses?

Were Harris and Klebold reacting to the media itself? Did they give their own lives and take others to make a point about the media at large? Can it be true that the media-at-large is so neurotic that it is unable to truthfully describe the Columbine event? Is it true that a videotape they produced just before the killings is now being withheld so the public can not determine their own thoughts about Harris’ and Klebold’s statements?

In Civilization and Its Discontents, did Sigmund Freud define a neurotic as an individual holding thoughts that clash with those held by the prevailing culture, an individual who subverts those clashing thoughts to the subconscious that later manifest in the form of anxiety and unnecessary behavior? If this is so, what does one consider a culture whose prevailing ideas express hypocrisy, sham and double-standard? Does this somehow define a neurotic culture?

Does Steven Spielberg hold the same values I wish upon myself? Does the mind of this grinning, bespectacled, baseball-capped man entirely reflect this culture?

Is it true that in his waning years, Orson Welles asked Steven Spielberg for a small amount of money with which he could make a final film? Is it true Steven Spielberg refused? Is it true that Steven Spielberg bought a sled used in Citizen Kane for an extremely large sum of money?

Do Steven Spielberg’s passions burn? Do passions burn in the man now imprisoned who wished to anally rape Steven Spielberg? Do our cultural mouthpieces confidently inform us that the wish to anally rape Steven Spielberg is a bad thought? Could anal rape of Steven Spielberg be simply the manifestation of a cultural mandate?

Do you believe Steven Spielberg is an ideal guide and influence for our culture? Do Steven Spielberg’s films question our culture? What do Steven Spielberg’s films question? Does Steven Spielberg focus much of his fantasy life on young people? Did he portray children wallowing in sewers filled with fecal matter in Schindler’s List? Did he use children to finger paint an adult in Hook? Does he collect the illustrations of Norman Rockwell, such as the one showing a young boy in his underwear examined by a doctor? Are the inclinations of Steven Spielberg above suspicion by the media-fed culture? Was Steven Spielberg very friendly with Michael Jackson? Wasn’t Michael Jackson supposed to play Peter Pan in Steven Spielberg’s version of the story? Now that Michael Jackson is no longer held in favor by the mass media, does Spielberg associate with him? Do Michael Jackson and Steven Spielberg share similar opinions about the sexuality of young boys?

Did Joseph Goebbels popularize certain ideals to the mass culture? Does Steven Spielberg attempt to do the same thing? Is celebrity more special than actual truth in art?

When you join in a conversation with strangers, do you openly discuss any idea whatsoever without fear of conflict? Or do you restrain yourself from discussing certain things for fear of offending people and then becoming an outcast? Are there laws that deem certain forms of thought as bad and wrong? Is what is now termed “hate” a form of thought?"

Thread