Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2019 #1
jaekel

Default White man clocks nigger for picking on cripple.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/08/13/b...zen.yandex.com

Gotta see this one.

Old August 15th, 2019 #2
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Nigger went down like a 200 pound sack of shit that it was!!!!!

Old August 15th, 2019 #3
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

It looks like the bald teacher was okay with the white kid getting threatened, spit on and shoved by the nigger. But when a white guy fights back, he decides to step in.

Or else the teacher himself was afraid of the nigger, and when the nigger threat was neutralized, he figured it was safe to exert some authority.

Old August 16th, 2019 #4
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
It looks like the bald teacher was okay with the white kid getting threatened, spit on and shoved by the nigger. But when a white guy fights back, he decides to step in.

Or else the teacher himself was afraid of the nigger, and when the nigger threat was neutralized, he figured it was safe to exert some authority.
Back in the gentler Deep South lots of my high school teachers were also big guys who coached sports. When integration was forced on us, the niggers were very clear that if they acted up, they would get the same treatment that Whites got. Those were the days of the sawed-off baseball bats used as paddles with holes drilled in them, aka "blister paddles." I never got hit with one of those and only got one lick with a paddle during all of my high school days.

Today's teachers are such cucked betas, usually with IQs of bricks, that I'm surprised baldy-man even walked up.

Old August 16th, 2019 #5
Ironguard1940

Default It's the PC word for pussy, BTW

The only one with any balls in that video is the White guy that knocked the shit out of the nigger. However, I can see how that small White kid would be scared of the loud mouthed nigger who looks to be twice his size. That teacher is by far the largest vagina I have seen in awhile.

Old August 16th, 2019 #6
Albert Muller

This is a must see!

Old August 16th, 2019 #7
Jim B

That mouthy nigger got what he deserved. Notice how the white kid he was yelling at was a lot smaller than he. The white kid who decked the spook should have kicked his simian skull in for good measure.

Old August 16th, 2019 #8
FrankBrody

Damn, our guy got 200% force in on that punch. He had his whole body behind it. As America's favorite nigger Cassius Ali once said, "he hit me so hard my kinfolk in Africa felt it". I think the coon is probably still laying there. Well done White Man.

Thread