VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 15th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Angry Black females

. . what has recently happened to me . .

. . was in the bus on my way back from work and some drunk-ass black female entered ( one could already see that by the can of beer she was still holding in her hands . .) . . The way she talked , the look in her eyes . . drunk . . I wonder if she had also chipped genuine Caribbean rum ( she talked 'Pidgin'-english ( on a side note . . if you move into Germany , maybe make an attempt at learning the language ??!! ) ; my guess would be a Caribbean origin . . .) . .

. . she was lucky the German bus-driver could even do English . . But she was difficult to understand even in English . .

. . how it happended . . she was already chimping out when entering , cursing . . Like I said ,the driver could do English but because of the Pidgin she spoke she was very hard to understand . . She babbled the supposed names of certain bus stops , sat down right on the seat next to the driver and shouted . . He couldn't understand . .

. . what followed . . . I could hear her threatening to hit the beer-can on the driver's head . . .

The driver told her to leave the next stop . . .

Furiously she did , banged her fist on the glass door and babbled something like . ."I'm comin' for you . . . I'll tear your guts out . ."

. . .

. . wow . .

. . black females are nothing behind in aggressiveness to males , sometimes even worse. .

. . oh . . and before anybody may claim "She was only drunk!!!" ;I have never witnessed anybody else behaving so vile after drinking . . . One might almost have thought one would be in a gorilla-cage in a zoo . . . Such aggressiveness . . .

- - - -

. . I HAVE seen a lot of things in my life in negative but . . tbh the fact that she didn't take a hammer out demolizing the bus made me wonder . . Animals , pure animals . .

Black females sure are a pain in the ass . .

. . they win the biggest 'bitch-queen'-award . .

Last edited by ColdFire; March 15th, 2019 at 02:26 PM.

Old March 15th, 2019 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking the 'worst', eh?

You obviously haven't experienced a white scot-irish or irish american female in all her glory then have you

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 15th, 2019 at 02:27 PM. Reason: changed the post

Old March 15th, 2019 #3
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
You obviously haven't experienced a white scot-irish or irish american female in all her glory then have you
I was in Edenborough 15 years ago with a friend. He booked the trip and there was some difficulty about getting a hotel because of either a major soccer or rugby match going on (sports Yanks don't give a fuck about).

We were out on the streets and some scary drunk Welsh women with sports jerseys on were screaming stuff at the Scottish guys.

Old March 15th, 2019 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking wimmen catcallers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I was in Edenborough 15 years ago with a friend. He booked the trip and there was some difficulty about getting a hotel because of either a major soccer or rugby match going on (sports Yanks don't give a fuck about).

We were out on the streets and some scary drunk Welsh women with sports jerseys on were screaming stuff at the Scottish guys.
LOL its Edinburgh not Edenborough ...sure you weren't one of the drunken lasses flirting with the football (soccer) players?

The only part of Europe I've ever seen women catcalling men was in the Celtic countries ...and of course NYC and Boston Irish drinking establishments on weekends and holidays.

Old March 16th, 2019 #5
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
LOL its Edinburgh not Edenborough ...sure you weren't one of the drunken lasses flirting with the football (soccer) players?

The only part of Europe I've ever seen women catcalling men was in the Celtic countries ...and of course NYC and Boston Irish drinking establishments on weekends and holidays.
My phone did that earlier. No idea why. Still getting used to it. I hate it when I try texting. All thumbs.

No, they were not catcalling. More like spoiling for a fight over their stupid sports teams.

I have never seen a woman anywhere of any race catcalling. I guess I don't hang out in the right places.

Last edited by Gladiatrix; March 16th, 2019 at 06:37 AM.

Old March 16th, 2019 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Post yawn ...ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
My phone did that earlier. No idea why. Still getting used to it. I hate it when I try texting. All thumbs.
Sure, right

I'm in an aircraft right now on my samsung and having no problem ...

Quote:
No, they were not catcalling. More like spoiling for a fight over their stupid sports teams.

I have never seen a woman anywhere of any race catcalling. I guess I don't hang out in the right places.
I seriously doubt you ever hang out anywhere exciting or do anything thats fun.

I was joking, the only females I've ever seen actually catcall are nigger bitches with their 'holla' shit.

I've had women yell things at me in public but that were usually before an unpleasant experience, not a meet up hahaha.

Thread