VNN Broadcasts

Old August 15th, 2019 #1
mweaver
Banned

Default Support Brad Griffin of the Occidental Dissent

https://news4whites.blogspot.com/201...iffin.html?m=1

Old August 16th, 2019 #2
Jim B

Not sure why anyone on this site should help Brad when he's periodically attacked VNN and those who post here. My guess is if Alex Linder posted a fundraising drive for something personal Brad would mock him over at Oxy Dissent.

Last edited by Jim B; August 17th, 2019 at 07:08 AM.

Old August 16th, 2019 #3
Tom Jones
Banned

Let "Hunter Wallace" grub up funds elsewhere.

Old August 17th, 2019 #4
Jim B

A tweeter says Brad Griffin is the David French of white nationalism which is pretty damn funny. But come to think of it Griffin routinely lashes out at those further to the right of him on the pro-white spectrum just like French does at conservatives who are less cucked than he.

https://twitter.com/TheGhostOfKG/sta...48774218031105

Old August 20th, 2019 #5
steven clark

Default Support Brad Griffin of the Occidental Dissent

I'm of two minds. I'd like to help Brad out, but for his son's tuition? Also, is that kid half-oriental? Kind of looks it, but maybe it's just strange eyebrows.

I read OD all the time, and enjoy much of what is posted, although I do note a savaging of other of our kind, and I note how he went crazy over Andrew Yang so much it became the Andrew yang for God website for awhile...kind of died off when Yang went on the debate and he sputtered, and why is a WN website supporting an oriental who admits he doesn't like whites?

OD also loves to knock Trump every time, and although I voted for trump, I didn't see him as a kind of savior, as OD and a lot of the alt right apparently did. it gets tiring when they sob how the bad Donald betrayed them and their
snowflake spirits.

But there are good posts on OD, although it's kind of obsessed with the South. Linder made some good comments regarding Southerners.
So, should I pay or not? Still thinking.
By the way, I just mailed some money to Alex. Are all of you supporting VNN?

Old August 20th, 2019 #6
Albert Muller

I like Brad but he's too soft! He should be proud of his race!

Old August 20th, 2019 #7
Tom Jones
Banned

Helping Griffin pay his son's school tuition sounds too much like Don Black when he used Stormfront donations to send his traitor son Derek on an all-expenses paid vacation to Europe - while the punk was sleeping with a Jew girl at college!

Old August 21st, 2019 #8
Jim B

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
But there are good posts on OD, although it's kind of obsessed with the South. Linder made some good comments regarding Southerners.
So, should I pay or not? Still thinking.
By the way, I just mailed some money to Alex. Are all of you supporting VNN?
Brad is a gifted writer but still punches right too often for me to chip in in any way. Like one day he's pro Andrew Anglin then the next week he's anti Anglin.

I still remember when he had his dustup with nutty Jim Giles. But right after that he started trashing white nationalism as if Giles was the leader of it and attacking WN posters who were supportive of him. Then he started banning people in one of his Prozac moments since he was remaking his site as one for "outlaw conservatives" and Republicucks with a race conscience. His grandiose plan was to infiltrate the Republican party which failed miserably as I and others told him it would. I don't think his project even got off the ground.

He used to have some really insightful commenters until he started insulting and banning people and even though his writings are still pretty good the comments section at OD is just average at best.

Old August 21st, 2019 #9
steven clark

Default Support Brad Griffin of the occidental Dissent

I do enjoy his comments, and his recent binge of southern history offers a chance to look at the South in a positive way. I do think OD has too many threads, and it's tough to keep up with everything, since I don't have all day to stay at the internet.

I understand Brad's opposition to Trump, but to call Trump someone who betrayed 'us.' Well, Trump was never one of us to begin with, and I just think a grain, if not a whole shaker of salt was needed when thinking about Trump, although in this system and its closed opposition, Trump is the best we'll get to a genuine candidate who at least pays some attention to the white majority.

Curious too he has it in for Harold Covington when in his Northwest novels, one of his characters was a deranged American president named Hunter Wallace.
It's too good a name not to use.

Old August 21st, 2019 #10
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Jones View Post
Helping Griffin pay his son's school tuition sounds too much like Don Black when he used Stormfront donations to send his traitor son Derek on an all-expenses paid vacation to Europe - while the punk was sleeping with a Jew girl at college!
I've liked some things I've read in the publication. However, if Griffin needed the money to pay for a web site, etc., because he had been over 90 per cent on target against (((the tribe))), queers, etc., and promoting the White Race, I might consider it. However, lots of good White People don't have extra cash to pay for private school. Many of these choose home schooling. And, my hat is off to those White People. Pay for an education...???????

Not on my dime.

Old August 22nd, 2019 #11
Crowe

Someone should tell Brad, his kid is better off going to a trade school, and learning HVAC, Plumbing, or Electrical. He doesn't need our money to send his kid to a trade school. His kid won't need a student loan. Once the kid gets a journeyman license, he'll make more money than his dad does. Let that sink in, Brad.

For what purpose does one send a kid to kwallege for anyway? Shouldn't he know the edJEWcation system is a racket? If you're gonna pay out the ass to send your kid to kwallege, you might as well walk up to the first liberal feminist kike you see, and give them all your money. More importantly, he's asking us to do that with our dime, not his.

Last edited by Crowe; August 22nd, 2019 at 09:42 AM.

Old August 22nd, 2019 #12
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Gtfo

I thought this was a joke.

I don't like Brad Griffin or Hunter Wallace whatever the hell his name is, he has come on here hypocritically calling us 'nuts' when he was the one confined in a mental institution not just once but repeatedly.

I could understand if he was asking us for bail money or to help with legal fees due to an issue involving his political beliefs or even unexpected medical expenses but for private school tuition for his kid ...hahaha get the fuck outta here.

I've never asked anyone to help me pay my discretionary expenses, no man would.

Hey I need money to go on a 'WN sabbatical' to Europe for a year ...I'm accepting donations

Old August 22nd, 2019 #13
Tom Jones
Banned

The SPLC made this truthful statement about Brad Griffiin:

Quote:
"Three years after his involuntary hospitalization, Griffin met his future wife, Renee Baum, daughter of the late CCC founder Gordon Baum..."
Whoa. Married the daughter of the founder of the Council of Conservative Citizens, did he? So why ain't Griffy using granddaddy's money to send the spoilt little brat to playschool university? Wasn't Baum a successful attorney? With lots of cash flowing in? Something just don't smell right here.

Here's my theory for what it's worth:
  • Griffy wants to buy a new car
  • Griffy also wants to send his brat to playschool university
  • But he can't do both unless...

...he squeezes some shekels out of his slave herd. So Griffy cooked up a scheme by first asking his wife: "Renee," says Griffy, "which of these two donation appeals sounds like it has the best chance of raking in some shekels?"
  • Donation Appeal #1: "We need a few grand to help us buy a new car."
  • Donation Appeal #2: "We need a few grand to help us send our poor little deprived child to playschool university."

Well, we know which donation appeal they chose to use. Because that's what I think is going on here. It's a case of having enough money to send their child to playschool university or buy a new car—but not both.

Unless...

They keep the cash for the car, pat junior on the head, and tell him, "Don't worry, kiddo, mommy and daddy will squeeze the shekels for your playschool university out of a few hundred gullible pockets that will fall for anything I tell 'em."

Tags
brad griffin, hunter wallace, occidental dissent

Thread