Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 23rd, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Angry Most European cities are a nightmare by now . . especially after nightfall

Seriously.

I recently returned from a city-trip through some European 'metropoles' with my wife, something we had planned for long ( you may have noticed I wasn't quite active here the last week ) . .

Which included Rome , Madrid, Paris et al.

Wow . .

I myself would never have believed what 'ghettos' many European cities are by now . . .

Negroes , Arabs , Turks etc . . .

Since me and my wife are not the the richest though we couldn't always afford the 'best hotels' , i. e. sometimes had to stick with pensions on sometimes 'not the best parts of town' . . .

Boah . . .

The amount of foreigners is shocking.

I was planning not to go to Ankara or Mecca yet sometimes you got the feeling you were in a 'far away land'.

It's especially bad after nightfall . .

Sometimes you just (((see))) them , at night you *hear* them . .

They are night-active and the most "misdeeds" take place after nightfall. . .

The cops move out at night.

It would appear some of them are ready to riot at any time . . .

'Adaption' , my ass . .

- - - - -

To sum this up.

One hardly recognized many European capitals anymore.

Roving bands of foreigners. .

The noise they cause at night . .

. . that's when the "party starts"

One might say "You just were on the wrong sides of town".
Gotta say , the "usual" everyday-life in the city is not mirrored on so-called noble-quarters but more often than not on "problematic" quarters.

AND . . all cities are growing more dangerous in time.

- - - -

We sure have a plague living among us.

. . . there's someting to the saying "Predators are night-active/come out at night" , I suppose . . .

Old June 24th, 2019 #2
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Urban whites appear to find all this sooooo amazing and enriching, especially the young women who by all appearances can´t get enough enrichment.

I really have to wonder, how often do green/left voting young women really ride the bus and the subway, don´t these whores ever go out?

I would say you´d be hard pressed to find even a sheltered suburb dwelling young woman who has not had numerous bad experiences by the time she has reached her mid twenties.

Old June 24th, 2019 #3
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Very sad, very, very sad.

I lived in Europe (Southern Spain) from March, 1969 to March, 1971. I had lots of time off, and long yearly vacations. I traveled throughout Europe and every city I visited was fairy-tale wonderful. My memories are perfect.

It breaks my heart to know the truth of today.

Mike

Old June 24th, 2019 #4
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
Very sad, very, very sad.

I lived in Europe (Southern Spain) from March, 1969 to March, 1971. I had lots of time off, and long yearly vacations. I traveled throughout Europe and every city I visited was fairy-tale wonderful. My memories are perfect.

It breaks my heart to know the truth of today.

Mike
I heard Spain under Franco's government was very nice, and the streets were kept clean, and crime was relatively low. I heard they kept the trash off the streets, whether it was literal trash, or the biped equivalent.

Old June 24th, 2019 #5
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I heard Spain under Franco's government was very nice, and the streets were kept clean, and crime was relatively low. I heard they kept the trash off the streets, whether it was literal trash, or the biped equivalent.
Yes, and I get to brag now.

I saw Franco once, for certain, at the Base Naval de Rota, Espana in southern Spain, where I was stationed from 1969 to 1971. I was with a group of senior enlisted and officers who stood at attention and saluted him as his car went by. And, yes this is legal military, at least U.S Navy, protocol. I could see him plainly in the back seat of his car.

I'm pretty sure I saw him another time in Madrid in 1970. At least I saw what was purported to be his car in a motorcade. The Guardia Civil lined the street for the motorcade and kept (politely...sort of) us back on the sidewalk.

I admire the man, a lot. He really knew how to run Spain. When I lived there, a young woman could walk at night without any fear of being accosted. I can't exaggarate this, the streets were safe 24 hours a day, and in any city or town. I literally can't express how true this was.

Miguel

Old June 24th, 2019 #6
Crowe

Franco wasn't perfect, he was no Hitler, but I consider someone like him to be satisfactory. I'd be OK with someone like him, and wouldn't be overly critical.

Old June 24th, 2019 #7
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Franco wasn't perfect, he was no Hitler, but I consider someone like him to be satisfactory. I'd be OK with someone like him, and wouldn't be overly critical.
His economics were weak, though I'm not an economist, so I don't really know the inside. For one he was more than just protective of Spain, he was insular.

The best example I know was the brewing of beer. By law all beer had to be brewed in Spain by Spanish breweries. For instance, Heineken was brewed in the Cruz Campo breweries in Madrid and Valencia. Guiness was brewed by the El Aguila brewery...don't remember where. Both tasted like Cruz Campo the most common beer in Spain.

I have a great affection for Spain, but their beer was less than good...Not to be too explicit, but the first thing to do when you drank Cruz Campo was to count the steps to the men's room just to be safe.

Miguel

Old October 16th, 2019 #8
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

I haven't been to Europe lately but that doesn't sound promising

Old October 18th, 2019 #9
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
I haven't been to Europe lately but that doesn't sound promising
I haven't been in a long time and don't intend to go anytime in the foreseeable future. Let's be glad Coldfire returned home safely along with his wife.

I often think of lots of European countries as expressed below:

Especially parts of France, Sweden, etc.

A horrid blackness, funded by the jooz...let's just call it like it is:

A HORRID BLACKNESS, FUNDED BY THE JEWS, IS ATTEMPTING TO ERASE WHITES FROM THE PAGES OF WORLD HISTORY!!!

I might be erased. However, in a SHTF scenario, with mobs of any color, religion, etc., I would spare no one that attacks. They could be wearing crosses...HOWEVER: if they have guns pointed at me, my rounds work against those SONS OF BITCHES TOO!!!!!!!!

Old October 19th, 2019 #10
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

It´s no longer just the cities, even the towns have become invested, which becomes very visible on warm days, like Predator aliens the orks come out when its warm. Even in the smallest villages its no longer super rare to see a nigger, who usually belongs to some white whore who brought him from da big shitty, or some piece shit christards took in some refugees.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; October 19th, 2019 at 05:52 AM.

Old October 19th, 2019 #11
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

London afterdark is dangerous with the exception of tourist districts which are well policed. I am told black gangs will stab anyone who makes eye-contact with them even for a fleeting second. An ex-Londoner told me he had to look down toward the pavement when walking past black gangs.

The nightmare is made much worse by the politically-correct mindset of the white population who, like the three wise monkeys, see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil when it comes to anti-white racism and black criminality.

The white population is so indoctrinated with a guilt complex that they have basically given up the fight to live. I monitor apolitical people on a Facebook forum to gauge their natural instincts or lackof. Let me tell you the situation is extremely dire in the UK.

Thirty years ago people used to speak out. Ten years ago people used to whisper their concerns. Now there is almost total silence. The only noise the apolitical mob make regarding race is racism toward non-whites, which is 99/100 a media driven news story.

Passive resistance in the form of white flight to nearby predominantly white towns is still occurring. But what happens when these white flight towns resemble the ghettos they originally fled from? The only place remaining in the UK for the next generation of white flighters is the sea.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Last edited by Gerry Fable; October 19th, 2019 at 01:29 PM.

Thread