VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 21st, 2005 #1
WMD

Default Trinity of Govnn, vnnforum & Vanguardnewsnetwork

Gentlemen,

I would like to make a suggestion regarding the linking between these 3 sites that seem to be the three cornerstones of information dissemination at your disposal. I think it would be a good idea to at the top of each of these respective pages to have VERY visible links directed to the other two. As soon as you log onto any of these sights it should be immediately visable that there are 2 corresponding sites woking in conjunction. I'm only a layman in the realm of web design, but I don't think it would bee too difficult an effort to do such.

The reason I bring this up is that I have been a regular and pleased reader of both GOVNN.com and VNNforum.com and I had heard of, but for some reason never took the time to visit vanguardnewsnetwork.com. I finally took some time to check it out this past week and was rather pleased with what I heard! I found Mr. Cobb's investigative reporting to be particularly impressive, excellent work. I only wish I had checked it out earlier, and I would have if as soon as I logged on GOVNN.com or vnnforum.com there was a link staring right in my eyes asking me to.

The real implication behind this is of course that newcomers or by-chance-browsers of any one of these sites could be more easily roped in to diving in and out of the info within the 3 sites.

Just a suggestion guys, but I honestly think it would help viewership.

Have a good one.

Thread