Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 9th, 2010 #1
Kevin Amgaard
TerreBlanche Martyr & Hero

Default "English" nigger attacks opponent after the bell at UFC 113.

This after being dominated by a superior wrestler for 15 minutes. UFC President Dana White has said that Daley is cut and will never be allowed back in the UFC.

TNB strikes again. I guess you shouldn't talk when you can't back it up.
The chief duty of every new age is to up-raise new men to determine its liberties, to lead towards its material success - to rend the rusty padlocks and chains of dead custom that always prevent healthy expansion. Theories, ideals and constitutions, that may have meant life, hope and freedom for our ancestors, may now mean destruction, slavery and dishonor to us.-Might Is Right

Old May 9th, 2010 #2
Kevin Amgaard
TerreBlanche Martyr & Hero

Also of note from the ppv Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson (the great black hope everyone said would beat Fedor a few years ago) lost to a former NFL player Matt Mitrione (in Mitrione's second pro fight) and was promptly cut from the UFC after the loss.

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua also knocked out Lyoto Machida in the first round, leaving Machida looking like this:

The chief duty of every new age is to up-raise new men to determine its liberties, to lead towards its material success - to rend the rusty padlocks and chains of dead custom that always prevent healthy expansion. Theories, ideals and constitutions, that may have meant life, hope and freedom for our ancestors, may now mean destruction, slavery and dishonor to us.-Might Is Right

Last edited by Kevin Amgaard; May 9th, 2010 at 05:12 AM.

Old May 9th, 2010 #3
H.B.

Thumbs up

Dana White does not have a very high tolerance threshold for .

Cutting that nigra, Kimbo and even threatening cutting Silva - he's serious about running a professional organization and not .

Old May 10th, 2010 #4
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Dana White does not have a very high tolerance threshold for .

Cutting that nigra, Kimbo and even threatening cutting Silva - he's serious about running a professional organization and not .

Which means that before long, the race card gangsters and their butt-buddies in the media,will be accusing him of rass-sism,for cutting so many worthless shitskins,using the totally worn-out bullshit about "they were cut because their color/race" ,calling for him to be fired

Start counting the days....

WHITE RENAISSANCE NOW

Last edited by White Winger; May 10th, 2010 at 10:02 AM.

Old May 28th, 2010 #5
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

I saw some faggot comedian saying some joke about how there were two people in the ring one white and one black and how he thought it was funny how they identified them by the color of their trunks when they should have just said the guy getting his ass beat and the black guy.

The whole thing is a complete and utter myth and I tend to believe that jewish boxing probably squandered the best white talent on continuous BS fights and let the niggers rise to the top to show black superiority.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old May 29th, 2010 #6
Eric Wright
Busy being Born

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Amgaard View Post
This after being dominated by a superior wrestler for 15 minutes. UFC President Dana White has said that Daley is cut and will never be allowed back in the UFC.

TNB strikes again. I guess you shouldn't talk when you can't back it up.
Although this is a very easy chance to jump on the band-wagon and point the finger and say "LOOK TNB", I can’t say I blame Daley that much for his actions. The "domination" you speak of consisted of KOS laying on daley for 3 rounds and smack talking in his ear..And mystery meat KOS is an aggravating over grown child, not to say daley is any better. But I for one, thought the sucker punch was the best and most interesting part of the fight.

Old May 30th, 2010 #7
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
I saw some faggot comedian saying some joke about how there were two people in the ring one white and one black and how he thought it was funny how they identified them by the color of their trunks when they should have just said the guy getting his ass beat and the black guy.

The whole thing is a complete and utter myth and I tend to believe that jewish boxing probably squandered the best white talent on continuous BS fights and let the niggers rise to the top to show black superiority.

And if you find this faggot "comic" and confront him about it,with all the evidence of recent years( Like the Klitschkos and UFC and some similar sport ),you will see him turn into the most typically childish,patronizing, cowardly,obnoxious asshole,that so many comics are.

JEW CAN RUN,BUT JEW CAN'T HIDE
J'ACCUSE YOU ,JEWS

Last edited by White Winger; May 30th, 2010 at 09:52 PM.

Old May 30th, 2010 #8
White Winger

Keep watching, Dana White( Gotta be jewish,ironically,as every single last name with a color is always jewish ) will be gotten rid of,then replaced by some nigger/jew/White Leftist, then, suddenly,niggers will start "winning" and "dominating" the sport.

Old May 30th, 2010 #9
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger View Post
Keep watching, Dana White( Gotta be jewish,ironically,as every single last name with a color is always jewish ) will be gotten rid of,then replaced by some nigger/jew/White Leftist, then, suddenly,niggers will start "winning" and "dominating" the sport.

Thread