Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 23rd, 2015 #1161
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post

So you are a member of a religion that evolved from a film made by a race traitor
How many of these jedis are White Bev? How many are computer geeks living in the parents basement?
How many are Nationalist?

The hypocrisy is fucking hilarious Bev, thanks for the laugh.
I'm glad it amused you - seeing as you are a member of a religion centred around the jewish and non-European jesus but somehow claim it's The Answer to the European concerns, I suppose that sense of humour is vital.

In the UK, you are forced by law to answer every question on the census but one - religion. Quite why Lockheed Martin needs to know how many rooms I have, I don't know - actually, I don't know why an American company of this kind needs to know anything about anyone in the UK but there you go....

Anyway - the religion is the only question you don't need to answer. The reason for asking it is so that the powers that be can figure out how much public funding needs to be allocated to that religion for the upkeep of churches. Had I left it blank, they would have assumed (are you listening, Hugh?) that my non-committal meant I was a christian and slung a few quid on my behalf to the local church.

I did not want ANY money going to the church in my name and seeing as the government was also crying about the attempt to get enough people to claim Jedi and get it recognised, it seemed a good opportunity to piss off the Government AND do the church out of a few quid into the bargain. How can one resist that?

For the record, I am no fan of Star Wars. I've never watched any of the films all the way through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelands View Post
I think Bev is taking the piss but you are too fucking stupid to understand!
I pretty much was. I did put Jedi for the reasons above - no need to put my own religion as it's already both recognised and its ethnospecificity protected under UK law - but I in no way watch or like the crap.

Old November 23rd, 2015 #1162
John Adams
Banned

Bev, all Aussie Nationalists need a sense of humour, after all we have to put up with idiots that claim Saleam is a white bloke (you know who I mean)
On the Aussie Census I put Celtic Catholic, but I understand why you put jedi, its a good laugh and you are right, an American company has no need and no right to know how many rooms etc you have let alone what religion if any you practise and why should you or any other UK citizen have their tax money going to a church that like the vatican has more money than most countries

Old November 23rd, 2015 #1163
Crowe

Quote:
On the Aussie Census I put Celtic Catholic
Why couldn't you just put Celtic rather than owning membership of an anti-White organization and wearing the Pope's balls around your neck?

Old November 24th, 2015 #1164
Whitelands

Quote:
You have a better chance of convincing me that Turnbull is pro white than you have of convincing me that you are capable of thinking.
Says a christian cuck with "we do not forget, we do not forgive" in their signature!

Old November 24th, 2015 #1165
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Says a christian cuck with "we do not forget, we do not forgive" in their signature!
You claim I am a cuck.. If you truly think I sit back and watch while niggers fuck my missus, why dont you ask one of my ex gf. You just accused one of the Ladies here of fucking niggers
You see whitelands, this is why I said you are not capable of thinking. If you were, you would think before making accusations against not just me, but by default another member here.
By the way would you like the chance to say it to my face? Your choice. Say it to my face or be known as a gutless little internet coward that likes to make false accusations from behind the safety of his computer screen but who does not have the balls to back it up

Last edited by John Adams; November 24th, 2015 at 06:17 AM.

Old November 24th, 2015 #1166
Crowe

Quote:
If you were, you would think before making accusations against not just me, but by default another member here.
By the way would you like the chance to say it to my face? Your choice. Say it to my face or be known as a gutless little internet coward that likes to make false accusations from behind the safety of his computer screen but who does not have the balls to back it up
You're as dumb as a box of rocks, or the male intellectual equivalent of albert999. Calling you a cuck wasn't making accusations against anyone else here except in your delusional mind. The definition of "cuck" has expanded to mean more than it used to. Basically cuck = nutter now.

And why are you so mad? Those who get pissed on VNN end up getting flamed harder.

Last edited by Crowe; November 24th, 2015 at 10:14 AM.

Old November 24th, 2015 #1167
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
She spent thousands and thousands on converting a room in Buckingham Palace into a mosque for the ONE muslim who works there.
The day that dried up old cunt pays for something out of her own pocket is the day they find intelligent life in sub-Saharan Africa.

Old November 24th, 2015 #1168
John Adams
Banned

[QUOTE=Crowe;1950520]You're as dumb as a box of rocks, or the male intellectual equivalent of albert999. Calling you a cuck wasn't making accusations against anyone else here except in your delusional mind. The definition of "cuck" has expanded to mean more than it used to. Basically cuck = nutter now.

How would you react if it was said of you crowe? Would you just sit back and take it? also since when did cuck just = nutter? Also whilst she is an ex I wont have some CI friendly Aussie wanker accuse one of the members here of fucking niggers. One last thing, why are you getting yourself involved in something that has nothing to do with you or are you wanting to be involved in creating drama. Fuck off Crowe this has nothing to do with you so stay out of it

Old November 24th, 2015 #1169
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Sez the troll while hiding behind his computer screen.

So, Johnny boy, are you going to furnish him with your address and real name so he can say it to your face, tough guy?

Old November 25th, 2015 #1170
Whitelands

Quote:
You claim I am a cuck.. If you truly think I sit back and watch while niggers fuck my missus, why dont you ask one of my ex gf. You just accused one of the Ladies here of fucking niggers
You see whitelands, this is why I said you are not capable of thinking. If you were, you would think before making accusations against not just me, but by default another member here.
You first Johnny.

Im thinking your ex is allyss? Would make sense, you are both really dumb posters with shit for brains.

Old November 25th, 2015 #1171
Whitelands

You know what makes John Adams even more interesting in that post, he knows im from Australia but does not know what state. You are from Vic arent you John?

See not even if i could be fucked for a one on one with you would i travel to the western suburbs of shitty cuck infested Victoria for a nigger style facebook street fight like you get up to down there!

Old November 25th, 2015 #1172
Crowe

Quote:
How would you react if it was said of you crowe? Would you just sit back and take it?
This is the fucking internet, nigger. Asking someone to say something to your face while playing the internet tough guy role is just being stupid. Like someone is going to fly all the way to Australia just to call you a cuckold. And acting like an irate nigger at the same time. Someone saying something to your face IS different than saying something to someone online. So yes, I would handle things differently if someone said that to me online vs offline.

Old November 25th, 2015 #1173
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
You claim I am a cuck.. If you truly think I sit back and watch while niggers fuck my missus, why dont you ask one of my ex gf.
Did you ever pray and ask Jesus for a brain?

Maybe you should.

Old November 26th, 2015 #1174
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
You claim I am a cuck.. If you truly think I sit back and watch while niggers fuck my missus, why dont you ask one of my ex gf.
Uh, john-boy, all those ex girl friends are most likely screwing someone, but obviously not you.

Damn you are stupid.

Old November 27th, 2015 #1175
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
You first Johnny.

Im thinking your ex is allyss? Would make sense, you are both really dumb posters with shit for brains.

Like I said earlier, you are not capable of thinking. You are wrong. I have no idea who Alyss is. She has also never given any indication of knowing me and considering the arguments we have had, if we knew each other, it would have been mentioned.

Old November 27th, 2015 #1176
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
You know what makes John Adams even more interesting in that post, he knows im from Australia but does not know what state. You are from Vic arent you John?

See not even if i could be fucked for a one on one with you would i travel to the western suburbs of shitty cuck infested Victoria for a nigger style facebook street fight like you get up to down there!
Wrong again. I dont live in the western suburbs. The admin could easily tell you that I live in rural eastern Victoria. If you aint got the guts to come here then I can come to you. Or will you find another reason to avoid meeting me.

Old November 27th, 2015 #1177
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Sez the troll while hiding behind his computer screen.

So, Johnny boy, are you going to furnish him with your address and real name so he can say it to your face, tough guy?
I got no problem meeting him Fred. He does not want to come here. I am not the one avoiding a meet up

Old December 1st, 2015 #1178
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Bev, you write post after post on thread after thread complaining about Christian's dominating, overwhelming power over you and society, then argue they are weak and powerless?

Quote:
So, as I suspected, you were wrong, then. That's 60% not the 75% you claimed.
I was writing about the US, where it's often far higher, as can be seen by the representatives elected.
There are dozens of different sources and stats, take your pick.
In the UK, since its main powers, the house of lords, aristocracy, church leaders and monarch are not elected, the electorate is not that important, attendance will vary in the UK and US from Communist/Labour/Democrat party to Conservative/republican partys.
Its still strong enough to dominate Parliament, and do you truly think that any non Christians in a family are on average likely to vote that differently from their Christian fellow family members?
There are only two choices, though in the UK with UKIP now a third is emerging.

Quote:
You have no idea. No group - unless it is overtly religious, obviously - has religious people at the core. It has people who are interested in the cause of the group - be that a political viewpoint or getting the streetlamps fixed.
What a load of shite. Seriously. Hugh, you have NO idea what you are talking about. Queen as head of the church? Nominally. What does this mean in practice? She spent thousands and thousands on converting a room in Buckingham Palace into a mosque for the ONE muslim who works there.
House of Lords? You think Baroness Sayeeda Hussain Warsi has family members who attend the Church of England? I also doubt Lord Janner attends a church - he attends synagogue.
Want more? There's plenty.
I think I have quite a good idea, based upon what the parties and governments of the day actually say themselves.
Parliament state they are the defender of the faith, and the US congress specifically states that they are intensely religious, that the US is Christian and ruled by god's laws etc.
On this thread previously I've quoted the various laws and statements they have made to this effect.
Being religious is a prerequiste for being electable.

http://www.parliament.uk/about/livin...ives/religion/
Religion and belief
Parliament has been a dominant force in shaping the religious life of the nation. The Church of England was created by parliamentary statute, and was protected from its enemies by further laws.
The Church is an integral part of the state and this position has been strongly upheld by Parliament.
Over time Parliament has responded to changing social realities and relaxed the laws on religious liberty.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...use-religions/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6417074.html
The 114th Congress will be sworn in on Tuesday January 6, 2015, bringing with it not only a Republican, but also a Christian, majority.
Nearly 92 percent of the House and Senate are Christian, compared to 73 percent of American adults, according to an analysis by Pew Forum. Of the Christian Congress members, 57 percent are Protestant, while 30 percent are Catholic.
After Christianity, Judaism is the next largest faith represented in Congress, represented by just over 5 percent of the members. Nine members reported "Don't Know" or refused to answer, while just a handful of others belong to Buddhist, Muslim or Hindu faiths.
Although "Unaffiliated" makes up the second largest religious grouping in the United States, only one member of the 114th Congress reported this faith preference.
A full 99 percent of the Republicans in the new Congress are Christian, compared to 81 percent of the Democrats. Only one of the 301 Republicans in the new Congress, Rep. Lee Zeldin of New York, is not a Christian. Zeldin is one of 19 Jewish members, and apart from him all are Democrats.
There are also at least seven ordained ministers in the new Congress, four of whom are Republicans and three who are Democrats, according to Pew.
Pew notes that although the Christian majority has remained roughly constant from Congress to Congress, religious diversity has increased since the middle of the 20th century when there were virtually no other faiths represented other than Christianity and Judaism.

Bev, why not tell the Christians the pagan truth?
That the world was made from the flesh and bones of giants, there is an old man who lives in the sky, watches them day and night, rides through the air on an 8 legged horse, and rewards them if they're good, and punishes them if they're bad.
That there is life after death, where the good go to a good place, and the bad go to a cold, bad place, Hel I believe you pagans call it?
Tell them about the required sacrifices, about dwarves, pixies, fairies, goblins, sprites and elves, and what spells and charms they need to use, about worshipping stone and stream and wood spirits, and about how thunder comes from Thor banging his hammer.

They will then call you a liar and that there is life after death. That good people go to a good place, an old man watches over them but that there are no pixies or other gods, only demons from hell and guardian angels. That rain is really the the tears of angels weeping over the fall of man, and that you're sure to go to a hot, bad place, Hell I believe its called, same as the pagan's cold place. They may even hold a candlelight vigil to save your soul whilst you can sprinkle them with holy droplets from your mistletoe as they sprinkle you with holy water.

The atheists can then jump in and call you all mad, and laugh at your superstitions, and urge you to accept the science of the day which states that all living things evolved out of heated basalt and obsidian and iron, which in turn was created out of sunbeams.

Our opponents will stop their massacres for a few moments to collapse into each others arms laughing hysterically watching all this, and after wiping away their tears of laughter, return to killing us.

Old December 1st, 2015 #1179
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post

Our opponents will stop their massacres for a few moments to collapse into each others arms laughing hysterically watching all this, and after wiping away their tears of laughter, return to killing us.
Which will be quite easy to do as long as we allow the religion-psychopaths to push their spiritual poison on our society.

As for science, the veracity of the scientific method should be judged by its results. Calling ideological bullshit and lies "science" as the jew tends to do does not in any way detract from the scientific method as a way of understanding reality. I notice that the xtian bunkum pedlars don't hesitate to wrap their lies in a pseudo-scientific layer of camouflage when they think they can get away with it.

Religious superstition vs science works like this:

Take an idea, almost any idea about the world we live in, formulate a belief about it. Food, for example. Some idiot 3 thousand years ago who claims Amanita phalloides is holy to his favorite god, who we will call Googly-Moogly, writes it down in a book that he then claims is the infallible word of god. Any claim to the contrary is going against the "word of god". So people go about their business pretending to believe that death caps are good for you, although they have noticed that people who indulge in them tend to go tits-up in short order. So they avoid that holy commandment for themselves while piously proclaiming to believe "Gawd's law." But then some charismatic asshole comes along and starts preaching that all the world's problems will end if people follow the word of god and swallow a few bites of the great Googly-Moogly's favorite poison, as commanded in His book, which is after all, the infallible Word of Gawd. When they start to sicken and die the preacher-man claims it is because they aren't really true believers and didn't eat enough holy mushrooms. After all, it can't be that those toadstools are poison, no, it says right here in the holy bibble that they are good for you, it's holy scripture and all.

Science does a few experiments and announces that toadstools are poisonous and will kill your ass if you eat them.

I'll go with science.

Old December 3rd, 2015 #1180
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Bev, you write post after post on thread after thread complaining about Christian's dominating, overwhelming power over you
Nope. Never done that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh

I think I have quite a good idea, based upon what the parties and governments of the day actually say themselves........

Parliament state they are the defender of the faith,

http://www.parliament.uk/about/livin...ives/religion/
Probably best if you actually read the links you post before claiming they back up your argument.

That's a potted history of religion in Parliament.

Did you read the last Key Dates link? That details how Parliament has moved away from christianity.

Did you read the Twentieth Century link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by your link
A multi-faith society

The growth of non-Christian faith communities in Britain since the 1950s has led Parliament to broaden its focus to meet the needs of a wide and changing society.

So - as I said........
Quote:
Religion and belief

Parliament has been a dominant force in shaping the religious life of the nation.

Yes. They're quite clear on that. Did you miss it? Here it is again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by your link
A multi-faith society

The growth of non-Christian faith communities in Britain since the 1950s has led Parliament to broaden its focus to meet the needs of a wide and changing society.
Quote:
The Church of England was created by parliamentary statute,

Do you mean it was created by Henry VIII in order to swerve the Catholic divorce policies? If so, you're correct. The legislation just affirmed Henry as the head of the Church and allowed him to dump Catherine of Aragon.

Quote:
and was protected from its enemies by further laws.
The Reformation Parliament did as Henry VIII told it to. It had no will or power of its own and existed only because Henry allowed it to.
Quote:

The Church is an integral part of the state and this position has been strongly upheld by Parliament.
Yes. Your own link proved that. Here it is again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Your link
A multi-faith society

Quote:
Over time Parliament has responded to changing social realities and relaxed the laws on religious liberty.
No, it's reacted to a changing society. I think I read somewhere or other how this affected its religious policy. Oh yes - on your link.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Your link
A multi-faith society

Quote:
Bev, why not tell the Christians the pagan truth?
That the world was made from the flesh and bones of giants, there is an old man who lives in the sky, watches them day and night, rides through the air on an 8 legged horse, and rewards them if they're good, and punishes them if they're bad.
That there is life after death, where the good go to a good place, and the bad go to a cold, bad place, Hel I believe you pagans call it?
Tell them about the required sacrifices, about dwarves, pixies, fairies, goblins, sprites and elves, and what spells and charms they need to use, about worshipping stone and stream and wood spirits, and about how thunder comes from Thor banging his hammer.

They will then call you a liar and that there is life after death. That good people go to a good place, an old man watches over them but that there are no pixies or other gods, only demons from hell and guardian angels. That rain is really the the tears of angels weeping over the fall of man, and that you're sure to go to a hot, bad place, Hell I believe its called, same as the pagan's cold place. They may even hold a candlelight vigil to save your soul whilst you can sprinkle them with holy droplets from your mistletoe as they sprinkle you with holy water.

The atheists can then jump in and call you all mad, and laugh at your superstitions, and urge you to accept the science of the day which states that all living things evolved out of heated basalt and obsidian and iron, which in turn was created out of sunbeams.

Hugh, the difference between pagans and christians is that we KNOW ours is just a legend. A nice old set of legends.
Quote:
legend meaning, definition, what is legend: a very old story or set of stories from ancient times, or the stories, not always true

Why didn't you mention the ancient pagan burials this time? Remember how you haw-hawed about our ancestors putting their dead in underground caverns, chanting over them and then sometimes going and sitting by the caverns, leaving offerings for the deceased? I think you described them as (paraphrased) "probably tripping on mushrooms".....

Is it because you suddenly remembered the christian funerals which are composed of putting their dead undergound, chanting over them and then going back to put a few flowers down on their birthdays?

Tags
christianity, church, churches, immigration, pope, refugees

Thread