VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 18th, 2017 #1
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Default Whites made a mistake thinking our savage nature needed to be completely disregarded.

I am formulating a theory where white people compartmentalized and sanitized our savage nature too much, and this is why the other races are eating our lunch.

I fully believe we should be internally civil and externally brutal when needed. On a micro level this is like a man putting on a happy kind face for the external world but abusing his kids when he gets home.

Better to be domineering in public and kind at home. I think by denying our animal nature we are living a detrimental life. Liberals are this way too; they treat the niggers who are observably a threat to our people and add nothing to our well being with kindness all the while pouring hate on their own people for the smallest groupthink deviation.

What ever became of our bronze age selves? Thoughts?

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old October 18th, 2017 #2
Crowe

Christianity, along with other jewish mind fucks, turned the White race into pussies. It took centuries for this to occur, but it happened, and the culprits seem pretty obvious when looking back in retrospect.

A race that loves their enemies is a race that's destined for extinction.

Nothing short of an extremely stringent re-education plan over a period of a couple of generations could fix this. There just isn't going to be a quick and easy fix for this.

I think Whites, on average, possess good instincts. More Whites simply need to trust their instincts, and disregard jewish mind fucks.

Last edited by Crowe; October 18th, 2017 at 07:05 AM.

Old October 18th, 2017 #3
Pale Ghoul

I think the fact we're too comfortable is a serious problem as well. I mean all of our food comes in plastic packets in supermarkets.

Also the kind of food we're eating is lowering our testosterone.

Once I didn't eat 7 days and only drunk water. My mind became so clear and focused. It was incredible. I didn't even feel that weak, I had more energy than I thought I would. But I remember after 3-4 days of not eating, something triggered in my mind. An animal instinct, along with a serious boost in testosterone. All of my anxieties and fears disappeared and suddenly become a lot more aggressive to idiots. Anyway not sure where I'm going with this but I think diet and lifting weights can go a long way to become a white alpha male.

Old October 18th, 2017 #4
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old October 19th, 2017 #5
Donncha Dennis

There is a old saying "anarchy is only 7 missed meals away". I think whites would go total ape if given the right circumstances it would take many skulls being cracked before it happened but whites would shape up. Don't forget neither communism nor christianity or any other religion or philosophy can contain the human nature or spirit when open warfare commences. Don't forget people in Yugoslavia have been christians and commies and lived next door to their neighbors for decades smiling, selling each other produce, helping on the farm, enjoying national holidays and local festivals. But the day that war broke out? neighbors who had lived next to each other for 30-40 years ended up gunning down entire neighborhoods of their fellow man.

A man will be willing to do anything to feed himself or his family after seeing his kids miss a meal for a week. That being said if society doesn't collapse whites better institute a new Spartan like outlook because as technology progresses we have a stupid jewish tendency to become lazy and no longer have a true feeling for blood and soil. Why depend on robotics why depend on super high tech farm equipment or transportation or medical advances or any of it if the people will become spineless little gray alien types. Instead we could be using the high technology we have now to eliminate sickly genes and implement national sports and athletic outlooks and creating what every strong society that lasted had as its most valuable asset. Which was strong willed men willing to fight when the moment called for. Imagine if we used technology and a Spartan outlook to create our people as jacked up supermen to use a term. Strong body strong mind strong soul?

Thread