Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 28th, 2017 #1
Atrocitor
Banned

Default Joe from Exeter nee Bradford delegated minister of propaganda

Joe has come out of retirement to join the other Joe to form the party that will save the white race. "Sensible stuff" this. Sensible like when Pablo Escobar stood for president of Columbia. That didn't go too well either.

Last edited by Atrocitor; September 28th, 2017 at 02:11 PM.

Old September 28th, 2017 #2
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrocitor View Post
Joe has come out of retirement to join the other Joe to form the party that will save the white race. "Sensible stuff" this. Sensible like when Pablo Escobar stood for president of Columbia. That didn't go too well either.

Update on New Nationalist Party
Can't wait for the question of his sending mail laced with razor blades to prominent members of the Liverpool Jewish community to become the media focus when his kosher nationalist party is finally launched

Old September 28th, 2017 #3
Atrocitor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Can't wait for the question of his sending mail laced with razor blades to prominent members of the Liverpool Jewish community to become the media focus when his kosher nationalist party is finally launched
Yes but the public won't care about that because Joe is a celebrity. Everybody knows him in Liverpool. This time next year he'll be mayor. If Derek Hatton could do it, then so can Joe. And with Joe from Exeter nee Bradford at his side, helping out with tactics and propaganda, in a few years time all the Searchlight snitches will have been lined up against the wall and shot.

Old September 29th, 2017 #4
Ulaidian

So Joe's answer is to set up a civic Nationalist party? Why? There are loads of them already in existence ffs..

Old September 29th, 2017 #5
Henry.

LOL...I notice the mad mick "andy" returned 10 hours ago to thumb down opponents of his would be Scouse paramour

Old September 30th, 2017 #6
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulaidian View Post
So Joe's answer is to set up a civic Nationalist party? Why? There are loads of them already in existence ffs..

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...82#post2211882

Old September 30th, 2017 #7
Unity Mitty

Ha that's so true , why an earth does anyone bother with civic nationalism

Old September 30th, 2017 #8
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
LOL...I notice the mad mick "andy" returned 10 hours ago to thumb down opponents of his would be Scouse paramour
I was thinking more like mUcKY miCk because he stopped posting as soon as Bev left, and he only ever mass debated with females on here with the exception of one male member.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; September 30th, 2017 at 04:51 PM.

Old September 30th, 2017 #9
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
I was thinking more like mUcKY miCk because he stopped posting as soon as Bev left, and he only ever mass debated with female members on here with the exception of one male member.
Thanks...the image of him debating with a "male member" will be with me for some time to come!

Old September 30th, 2017 #10
Atrocitor
Banned

I wonder what's happened with that tosser Andy then? You reckon he don't post as Bev is not here to protect him from the big boys on the forum?

Old October 13th, 2017 #11
joefrombradford

He likes putting my personal details out there, doesn't he? The city he thinks I live in and job he thinks I have. This method of snitching is called Doxxing. Publishing identitying information about a person with malicious intent. Surely it falls into the same rules as outing other users and this fucking grass should be banned.

Old October 13th, 2017 #12
Atrocitor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
He likes putting my personal details out there, doesn't he? The city he thinks I live in and job he thinks I have. This method of snitching is called Doxxing. Publishing identitying information about a person with malicious intent. Surely it falls into the same rules as outing other users and this fucking grass should be banned.
I see you are posting pissed as a fart again. What a cowardly little cunt you really are. First off you move to one of the whitest and safest parts of the country, and then try to pretend the reds have got an interest in finding you. You are not important to them, or any other fucker for that matter. You are totally irrelevant. In fact all your are is someone to take the piss out of on here when myself and the other posters have nothing better to do. You are the Joke from Exeter nee Bradford and that is all you will ever be. Hurry up and drop dead you two bob CUNT.

Old October 13th, 2017 #13
Atrocitor
Banned

Guess what everybody, I'm gonna be really brave here and risk being attacked by reds, Islamists, immigrants etc - I live in South London.

Old October 13th, 2017 #14
Atrocitor
Banned

Quote:
Guess what everybody, I'm gonna be really brave here and risk being attacked by reds, Islamists, immigrants etc - I live in South London.
You no good grass you. Doxxing they call kit. You should be banned.

Old October 13th, 2017 #15
Unity Mitty

Ha ha who is this prick

Old October 13th, 2017 #16
Atrocitor
Banned

I think Daryl wants a bit of Joe

https://www.wired.com/2017/03/meet-d...ascists-nazis/

Old October 13th, 2017 #17
joefrombradford

4 replies, wow. The last one being around 1:30am. The keyboard tiger has been drunkenly roaring to himself all through the night.

I won't tell you the location of where this very sad man in his 50's lives.... But I will tell you that he still lives with his mum.

Last edited by joefrombradford; October 14th, 2017 at 01:42 AM.

Old October 14th, 2017 #18
Atrocitor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
4 replies, wow. The last one being around 1:30am. The keyboard tiger has been drunkenly roaring to himself all through the night.

I won't tell you the location of where this very sad man in his 50's lives.... But I will tell you that he still lives with his mum.
Anyone that knows me can confirm two things: I don't drink and haven't for quite some time and that my Mum died in June. We hadn't spoken in 8 years. What a fucking idiot you really are.

Old October 14th, 2017 #19
Westham.Loyal

Quote:
Anyone that knows me can confirm two things: I don't drink and haven't for quite some time and that my Mum died in June. We hadn't spoken in 8 years. What a fucking idiot you really are.
I met your mother on many occasions..sorry to hear about that mate.

Old October 14th, 2017 #20
Atrocitor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westham.Loyal View Post
I met your mother on many occasions..sorry to hear about that mate.
Cheers mate, much appreciated.

Thread