VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 5th, 2010 #381
Katarina

Default thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwest Reader View Post

This sign could be complained about as a "racist" sign, like they complained about the hallmark card.

Old August 8th, 2010 #383
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

What bullshit is this? Do you people realise this thread could have a negative effect on the psyche of men here? If we wanted to see this bullshit why would we come here?

Old August 8th, 2010 #384
Johnny James

Melissa is a

Old August 12th, 2010 #385
Gman
Banned

The jew never tires of destroying the white race in as many ways as possible. The main weapon of the jew is race-mixing of white women and nigger bucks. They pretty much know they can't fool the white men into thinking nigger sows are attractive (we are a naive race but we know UGLY when we see it!!) so the plan is to fool our naive women and teens into being attracted to nigger bucks. They have been very successful with this evil strategy! White men, protect your daughters against this jew BS and forbid them to even be friends with niggers!! I cannot say this strongly enough!!!

Old August 12th, 2010 #386
M. Kraus
Das Ende

Notice how the camera cuts to the smirking nigger female after the wimpy, effeminate white male asks his question.

I hope no one here has any insurance with Progressive.

Old August 12th, 2010 #387
Katarina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Wolzek View Post
That made me laugh hard. Yep, that commercial sucks bigtime.

McDonalds is Nasty in ittself anymore !~ Trash food. The commercial is mute, but your right, that is exactly the subliminal messages they put out there so you should shut the useless sh*tbox off or sit and watch them with your white children and show them and explain to them the "subliminal messages" it is using to destroy white societies cuz that is as gross as McDonalds is !

Old August 20th, 2010 #388
John Connor

Default Jesus Fucking Christ "Jewbone" Anti-White Advertisements

White males are annoying faggots.

White males are disrespectful to productive minorities. Infuriating comments (by gullible asians and white fucktards).

Fucking gay.

Anti-Russian.

Last edited by John Connor; August 20th, 2010 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Screwed up my links.

Old August 21st, 2010 #389
Amy

I saw this commercial the other day, and it irritated the hell out of me.

And then there's this one, that is beyond the beyonds.

Old August 22nd, 2010 #390
Tom Stanley

I personally think those ads are simply geared towards appealing to "demographics" I don't think they were meant to say that white people were less virile. In my opinion why even pay attention to TV? Black people make a lot of money nowadays, and that is a trend that will continue to increase the more black people that attend a prestigious university like Harvard and fill high seats in society.

Old August 22nd, 2010 #391
Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Stanley View Post
I personally think those ads are simply geared towards appealing to "demographics" I don't think they were meant to say that white people were less virile. In my opinion why even pay attention to TV? Black people make a lot of money nowadays, and that is a trend that will continue to increase the more black people that attend a prestigious university like Harvard and fill high seats in society.
Well, my opinion is that if I were a man, and some woman tried to break up with me, via email and on facebook, all while I was sitting 2 feet from her, with her being all "cutesy" about it? I'd probably have a boot party on her head.

As for the second commercial, that black guy is being pushed as the newest hottie for women, and I am sad to say, judging by some of the youtube comments, White women are his biggest fans.

This is why I rarely, if ever turn on the TV. Every once in awhile though, I have to see what's going on. Why? Morbid curiousity I guess.

Old August 23rd, 2010 #392
Jack
opponent of the jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
As for the second commercial, that black guy is being pushed as the newest hottie for women, and I am sad to say, judging by some of the youtube comments, White women are his biggest fans.
This was the exact intent of that commercial!!

Old January 2nd, 2011 #393
Dreng

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Kraus View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqxr_wcKfNI

Notice how the camera cuts to the smirking nigger female after the wimpy, effeminate white male asks his question.

I am changing insurance soon.

Also, this commercial is fucking disgusting. If some chimp ever put his lips on my daughter like that I would string him up then contemplate killing myself for allowing my daughter to think it is ok to be near chimps.

Old January 10th, 2011 #394
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
The company is owned by a "Progressive". No wonder the commercials are filled with fags and race-mixers.

Old January 19th, 2011 #395
Susan

Well, I went off and left my list at home of anti White male commercials that are currently playing on WSB Radio here in the Atlanta area, so I'll have to come back and post them the next time I come.

Needless to say, no good White people should be buying Geico insurance, flying Air Tran, or patronizing Kaufmann Tires. These are all playing some of the most insulting, anti White male commercials I have heard in a long time.

Goddamn, even the National Park Service/Smokey the Bear has a series of commercials out now that have some clueless White father telling his children that it's okay to leave a campfire partially burning, while his children smart off telling him that the fire hasn't been put out properly yet. Then, one of the commercials even has the father saying "Well, we don't have to tell your mother, do we?" The male child then says, in a smart alecky way, "oh yeah."

As a matter of fact, WSB Radio doesn't even play any commercials that contain strong, smart White men. They all contain stupid, clueless, wimpy White males.

I wonder if any of their White male listeners get it.

Old January 19th, 2011 #396
TomTheFatty

Maybe you could start a thread for shows/ads/music videos depicting white women as dumb, superficial sluts. I'm sure that would be an even more popular thread.

Or as aggressive, power seeking anti-white male militants, constantly undermining the white man's god given authority over lesser beings.

Old January 21st, 2011 #397
Susan

Tom: I just dressed you down on another thread for your insulting, juvenile comments about females there. And here you are again making more dumb comments about females.

Knock if off Tom. Just knock it off. You are not doing White people any good by posting like this.

We want to get White females on our side, not push them over to the other side.

Old January 21st, 2011 #398
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

How should we post in regards to women, Susan?

"Oh, our perfect Aryan goddesses! We must worship the very ground they walk upon!"

Old January 21st, 2011 #399
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Well, I went off and left my list at home of anti White male commercials that are currently playing on WSB Radio here in the Atlanta area, so I'll have to come back and post them the next time I come.

Needless to say, no good White people should be buying Geico insurance, flying Air Tran, or patronizing Kaufmann Tires. These are all playing some of the most insulting, anti White male commercials I have heard in a long time.

Goddamn, even the National Park Service/Smokey the Bear has a series of commercials out now that have some clueless White father telling his children that it's okay to leave a campfire partially burning, while his children smart off telling him that the fire hasn't been put out properly yet. Then, one of the commercials even has the father saying "Well, we don't have to tell your mother, do we?" The male child then says, in a smart alecky way, "oh yeah."

As a matter of fact, WSB Radio doesn't even play any commercials that contain strong, smart White men. They all contain stupid, clueless, wimpy White males.

I wonder if any of their White male listeners get it.
No. They're too busy "fair taxing" with Boortz and trying to save a shekel with Clark Howard.

BTW, what was the Geico one you take issue with?

Old January 21st, 2011 #400
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
How should we post in regards to women, Susan?

"Oh, our perfect Aryan goddesses! We must worship the very ground they walk upon!"
The beauty of the White Aryan female must not perish from the earth!. . .or so it's said.

Tags
anti white advertisement

Thread