VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 17th, 2017 #1
littlefieldjohn

jewsign Criminal indictments loom large for Netanyahu

Quote:
Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife are both facing potential charges, raising questions about the prime minister's future.

9/10/2017

The threat of criminal indictment that has hung for months over Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel's prime minister, loomed much larger this weekend as it was announced that his wife, Sara, faced potential criminal charges.

Israel's attorney general, Avichai Mandelblit, said on Friday that he intended to indict Sara Netanyahu with fraudulently diverting some $100,000 from public funds. The charges carry a maximum sentence of five years in jail.

The case, one of a number of corruption investigations the couple face either jointly or separately, concerns allegations that the prime minister's wife billed the state for excessive sums in running his official residence.

Mandelblit has taken the unusual step of allowing Sara Netanyahu a hearing to present her side of events before indictment - a concession normally reserved for public officials. Many observers assume she will ultimately get a plea deal to avoid jail time.

Benjamin Netanyahu quickly took to Facebook to call the draft indictment "absurd" and "baseless", adding that his wife was "a brave and honest woman and has never done anything wrong ... She spends a lot of time helping children with cancer, Holocaust survivors and lone soldiers."

The charges are likely to strengthen suspicions against the Israeli prime minister as he tries to stave off four other corruption investigations.

Michel Warschawski, an Israeli political analyst, said that Sara Netanyahu's indictment would seal the prime minister's fate. "This will serve as an aperitif before the main meal," he told Al Jazeera. "Far too much evidence has mounted up against Netanyahu. The police and justice system can only drag their feet for so long."

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fea...090442691.html

Old September 17th, 2017 #2
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
IMHO he'll jooo his way around it all.

Confer, Richard Nixon's "Checkers" speech. Well, at least Nixon was White.

I'm sure that Nuthouseyahoo has a jooish Zola with a headline "J'accuse" ready and waiting in the wings.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; September 17th, 2017 at 06:39 PM. Reason: clarification

Old September 17th, 2017 #3
littlefieldjohn

The entire planet is becoming jew-wise which may be behind Israel forcing a regime change.

But Richard Nixon caught Alger Hiss in a big lie ,and he was pilloried because of it for the rest of his political career by the jew media.

We cannot put a jew criminal in the same category.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; September 17th, 2017 at 06:55 PM.

Old September 17th, 2017 #4
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Richard Nixon caught Alger Hiss in a big lie and was pilloried because of it for the rest of his political career. Friend, please don't put the criminal jew in the same category.
I apologize for doing that. I did not like Nixon's acceptance of Red China: however, I absolutely forgot about his catching of Alger Hiss. Thanks for refreshing my memory.

It can be argued that his actions with Red China were necessary. It is my own humble opinion that he could have handled things in a different manner. I state, categorically, and without shame, that I voted for Nixon for both of his terms. I had recently turned 18 when the 1968 elections came around, and I voted for him in my first U. S. Presidential election.

Edit:

Quote:
Hiss learned to compartmentalize and to seek out paternal surrogates. At school he was popular and high performing. He attended high school at Baltimore City College and college at Johns Hopkins University, where he was voted "most popular student" by his classmates and graduated Phi Beta Kappa. In 1929, he received his law degree from Harvard Law School, where he was a protégé of Felix Frankfurter, the future U.S. Supreme Court justice.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alger_Hiss

Again, my profuse apologies for my colossal error and I am sincere in that.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; September 17th, 2017 at 07:03 PM. Reason: more info

Old September 18th, 2017 #5
notmenomore

Default Criminal indictments loom large for Netanyahu????

I think I've been hearing this for several YEARS now. Kinda like thinking the Cosa Nostra would indict the Godfather, is it not?

Thread