VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 14th, 2017 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Nigger suspended from college after punching White coach in the head

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...cid=spartandhp

Niggers are naturally violent. Cuz black.

Old November 14th, 2017 #2
notmenomore

Aww...

'n he were jus practicin he knockout game n'sheeit.

Old November 18th, 2017 #3
Nockda Redout

That racist coach must have said something racist or maybe he looked at him in a racist way.
It's a shame that the racist officials suspended a traumatized victim of racism for defending himself against a racist.
Hasn't he suffered enough racism after being a slave for two hundred years on a racist cotton plantation that was owned by a cruel sadistic racist Confederate statue?
Now they are going to lose football games because this poor oppressed victim of racism defended himself against something a racist said and football games are really important.
We can't afford to lose them!
I can't say anything more,..I'm too upset.
I'm putting on my pink pussy hat (I knitted it myself.) then I'm off to my safe space to comfort myself with Play-doe and coloring books.

Old November 19th, 2017 #4
Erik T. White

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Aww...

'n he were jus practicin he knockout game n'sheeit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nockda Redout View Post
That racist coach must have said something racist or maybe he looked at him in a racist way.
It's a shame that the racist officials suspended a traumatized victim of racism for defending himself against a racist.
Hasn't he suffered enough racism after being a slave for two hundred years on a racist cotton plantation that was owned by a cruel sadistic racist Confederate statue?
Now they are going to lose football games because this poor oppressed victim of racism defended himself against something a racist said and football games are really important.
We can't afford to lose them!
I can't say anything more,..I'm too upset.
I'm putting on my pink pussy hat (I knitted it myself.) then I'm off to my safe space to comfort myself with Play-doe and coloring books.
It seems there is an expert on racism in our midst.

Tyrone, did you get lashed for not being fast enough picking cotton? Aren't feetzball playahz unduly discriminated against? Would putting on a pink pussy hat make you feel better?

Ahem....thank you Tyrone for your excellent analysis........

14/88

Erik

Old November 19th, 2017 #5
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nockda Redout View Post
..then I'm off to my safe space to comfort myself with Play-doe and coloring books.
You know society has taken a downward spiral when there is such a thing as an 'Adult Coloring Book'. I shake muh head when I see those on sale for upwards of $10 at the store.

Must have their pics pre drawn, god forbid they had to decide what to draw/color on their own.

Same mentality that allows Whites to support paying niggers millions to chase a gob of pigskin around a field, though...and lets 'em whack Whites in the head with a thousand 'woe is dem' excuses.

Never wuz a slave, given free stuff their whole life. They need a dictionary, to look up the true definition of 'privilege'. They might see a pic of "Tyrone", or the Dallas Cowboy niggers if it were an honest, up-to-date definition.

Old November 20th, 2017 #6
Nockda Redout

Thread