Programme notes for 5/30/06 located at:

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...jun/amarch.htm

Quick Shots
  • British National Front Chairman Arrested Here
  • BNP Councillor's Show of Defiance Here
  • Haider Quits Leadership of Party Here

Stories

Beyond regrets

Like most politicians, George Bush doesn't often admit he is wrong, so it was mildly gratifying to hear him express regret, at least, for some of the language he has used since 9/11 - his childish "bring 'em on" taunt to the Iraqi insurgents whose determination no one in the entire US government managed to foresee; and his vain sheriff's boast of getting Osama bin Laden "dead or alive". There was some grim satisfaction too in hearing the president recognise the damage inflicted by the abuse of prisoners at Abu Ghraib. Was it the comforting proximity of his loyal ally Tony Blair - a problem shared is a problem halved - that allowed Mr Bush to admit these shortcomings, or recognition that some rare candour might help slow his plummeting popularity ratings?

Here

Blair attack 'morally justified'

MP George Galloway has said it could be "morally justified" to assassinate Tony Blair, but stressed he was not calling for his death.
In an interview with GQ magazine he was asked whether a suicide bomb attack on Mr Blair would "be justified as revenge for the war on Iraq".

Here

Immigration worker charged over bomb materials

A worker at a Government immigration office was charged today after bomb-making materials were allegedly found at his home.
Callum Atkinson, 19, who works at the Immigration and Nationality Directorate in Liverpool, was arrested after a raid at his home on Wednesday.

A spokeswoman for Merseyside Police said Atkinson was charged with possession of an explosive substance for unlawful purposes and he would appear before Liverpool Magistrates' Court later today.

Here

EU scepticism grows in Sweden

Nearly one in four Swedes, 24 percent, are unsure that Sweden should be a member of the EU. When Sweden joined the union in 1995 only 14 percent were uncertain.

This is one of the figures revealed in a poll due to be released in June by the SOM Institute at Gothenburg University, Swedish Radio has reported.

Of the 3,000 people questioned in the survey, 39 percent were in favour of Sweden being in the EU. Almost as many, 37 percent, were against. These figures were largely unchanged from previous surveys.

The survey also showed that Swedes' expectations of the EU are lower than before. In 1994, 42 percent believed that membership would improve Sweden's employment rate. This figure has now fallen to 9 percent.

Here

Oldham blighted by racial tension five years after riots

Oldham has made progress since race riots engulfed the town five years ago, but the reluctance of predominantly Asian community leaders to encourage desegregation is creating deep ethnic divisions, a new report has claimed.

"[Some] community leaders... are advising their people against interacting with others and developing relationships," Professor Ted Cantle said. He was commissioned by Oldham council to investigate the town's progress, five years after heading the Home Office inquiry into the summer riots which found ethnic groups were leading "parallel lives" in Oldham, Burnley and Bradford.

Here

Neo-Nazi Violence on the Rise in Germany

With the World Cup just a few weeks away, stories about neo-Nazi violence in Germany are suddenly everywhere. On Monday, new figures suggest that far-right crime in the country is on the rise -- much of it in former East Germany.

Right-wing extremism is on the rise in Germany. Clashes with anti-fascist groups are also increasing.
It's hardly the issue that Germany wanted to see in the headlines during the last few weeks before the World Cup kicks off in Munich on June 9. But stories on neo-Nazi violence, suddenly, are everywhere. On Monday, new figures showing a rise in right-wing violence in 2005 poured fuel on the fire.

Here

Race killings are no longer a matter of black and white

Official figures obtained by The Times show that victims and killers are of increasingly diverse ethnic origins

WITH one pronouncement, a judge this week changed the common perception of violent racism in modern Britain.

Mr Justice Mackay, looking straight at three young Asian men in the dock in front of him, was equally direct in his words: “What led to the death of Isaiah Young-Sam was the colour of his skin.”

Waqar Ahmed, Azhil Khan and Afzal Khan were three members of a much larger Asian gang that chased and murdered Mr Young-Sam, 23, a black man.

The murder, at the height of the Lozells riots in Birmingham last autumn, is one of the first cases to receive national attention that has portrayed racism as something other than a black and white issue.

Here

VNN Media

Old May 29th, 2006 #2
Charles
Banned

I find your accent unlistenable. You sound like the Beatles but stronger.

Old May 29th, 2006 #3
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles
I find your accent unlistenable. You sound like the Beatles but stronger.
Some say I sound like John Lennon

VNN Media

Old May 29th, 2006 #4
Charles
Banned

Thumbs up

Yes I think you do.

Old May 30th, 2006 #5
Shirt

Good coverage on events, Hawthorne. I like to keep up-dated on the political climate in both the British Isles and Europe.
I never hear much about the Baltic States. Do you have any information from there?

Old May 30th, 2006 #6
Chain

Quote:
Immigration worker charged over bomb materials

A worker at a Government immigration office was charged today after bomb-making materials were allegedly found at his home.
Callum Atkinson, 19, who works at the Immigration and Nationality Directorate in Liverpool, was arrested after a raid at his home on Wednesday.

A spokeswoman for Merseyside Police said Atkinson was charged with possession of an explosive substance for unlawful purposes and he would appear before Liverpool Magistrates' Court later today.
James, about this one-- I presume this fellow is White, but even with the first name Callum, I guess it is inconclusive these days.

In searching for more about him, I came upon this amusing paragraph. Getting your wick dipped in a Bobwae mudmomma---ummm, yumm-HOT! Bugchasing pussy at its very most thrillin'. The thrilla' self-killin' in a rilla'!
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectID=10383815
Quote:
On Saturday the ministry said it had suspended an immigration officer from his job after a newspaper alleged he offered to help an 18-year-old Zimbabwean woman with her asylum application in exchange for sex.

I pulled out an article from some hard copies of Brit tabloids when I was in London. I should copy one word for word. It told how niggers shit thrie pants ("soil themselves", being the correct term in the tabloids) in the immigration auto as they are driven to the airport. One groid tried to hurl her infant off the top of the ramp staircase so she could sit in prison with free meals and room for the rest of her life. The airline captains are refusing to haul these niggers when the immigration officials wheel up with them, so the Brits are forced to charter private jets to fly these nigs back into the Freaka. The costs is said to be 22,000 pounds Sterling. Then they have to bribe the nigger officials in the Freaka to take their OWN jungle bunnies back--LOL.

Old May 30th, 2006 #7
James Hawthorne

Arrow More News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirt
Good coverage on events, Hawthorne. I like to keep up-dated on the political climate in both the British Isles and Europe.
I never hear much about the Baltic States. Do you have any information from there?
Thanks Shirt for your kind comments. The Baltic States, I just saw these two reports in Estonia and Latvia.The Baltic states are still coming to terms with the former Soviet occupation. Most political reports you read concerning the Baltic states deal with the "native-Russian speakers", who are left overs from the Soviet era. Most Estonians, Latvians and Lithuanian's resent the presence of Russian speakers inside their nations, rightly so some would say. It is hard for us in the west to truly understand the many years of Jewish-Soviet occupation against these very Nationalistic people, and the pure horror of it all.

Estonia Bans Rallies Near WWII Statue

The government Friday banned rallies near a statue marking the Red Army's victory over Nazi Germany, saying he wanted to ease recent tensions between some ethnic Estonians and native Russian-speakers.

'A ban on public rallies had to be imposed to find a solution to the tensions that have emerged,' Interior Minister Kalle Laanet said. 'Everyone who violates the order will be punished in accordance with the law.'

The Soviet-era statue, depicting a Red Army soldier in uniform and dubbed the 'Bronze Soldier,' has been vandalized several times in recent years, and Laanet said it would now get around-the-clock police protection.

It has been a rallying point for several recent verbal battles between ethnic-Estonian and native Russian-speaking extremists. Police have been present at each and there has been no violence.

Veterans and their supporters gather at the statue each year to lay flowers and commemorate the Soviet Union's role in the defeat of Nazi Germany.

But many Estonians are offended by these rallies, arguing that the Red Army may have helped liberate the country from the Nazis but it also helped enforce the nearly 50-year totalitarian Soviet rule of the country.

Like Estonia, neighboring Latvia also has a large ethnic Russian minority. Most came to the countries during the Soviet occupation, which ended in 1991.

As a condition to get Russia to withdraw its troops from their countries in 1994, Estonia and Latvia agreed to maintain Red Army World War II monuments.

Laanet said Friday the government had not decided on the statue's future.

President Arnold Ruutel has suggested forming a commission to determine the monument's future. But Prime Minster Andrus Ansip rejected the idea, saying extremist groups would be given too much clout on such a panel.

Here

Russian Orthodox Church head ends Latvia trip with call for unity

RIGA, May 29 (RIA Novosti) - The head of the Russian Orthodox Church wrapped up a historic visit to Latvia Monday and issued a call for unity, which he said the country's people want.

Patriarch Alexy II arrived in the Latvian capital Saturday to make the first official visit to the country by the head of the Russian Orthodox Church, a trip aimed at giving spiritual support to the country's Russian-speaking minority, which has complained of discrimination by local authorities.

"Today our three-day visit to Latvia's hospitable soil ends," Alexy said. "And we have felt throughout these days that people are craving for unity."

"We all live in one mutually dependent world, and should establish good-neighborly relations with each other," he said.

The patriarch Monday laid flowers at a memorial in Riga to Soviet soldiers who died in fighting to drive the Nazis out of the country during World War II.

Latvia's prime minister said earlier Monday that a visit by the head of the Russian Orthodox Church to the republic had sent an important political message.

"I believe that it is a very important political signal in Latvian-Russian relations," Aigars Kalvitis said after meeting with Alexy. "It is the first ever visit by a patriarch to Latvia."

Relations between Russian and the Baltic country have been tense over the treatment of the ethnic Russian minority and Latvia's claims for compensation for what it says was Soviet occupation that started just before World War II when Latvia joined the U.S.S.R.

"I think that follow-up steps should come from both governments," Kalvitis said, adding that he hoped a meeting between the countries' heads of government would take place in the foreseeable future.

Here

VNN Media

Old May 30th, 2006 #8
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
James, about this one-- I presume this fellow is White, but even with the first name Callum, I guess it is inconclusive these days.

In searching for more about him, I came upon this amusing paragraph. Getting your wick dipped in a Bobwae mudmomma---ummm, yumm-HOT! Bugchasing pussy at its very most thrillin'. The thrilla' self-killin' in a rilla'!
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/st...ectID=10383815
Quote:
On Saturday the ministry said it had suspended an immigration officer from his job after a newspaper alleged he offered to help an 18-year-old Zimbabwean woman with her asylum application in exchange for sex.

I pulled out an article from some hard copies of Brit tabloids when I was in London. I should copy one word for word. It told how niggers shit thrie pants ("soil themselves", being the correct term in the tabloids) in the immigration auto as they are driven to the airport. One groid tried to hurl her infant off the top of the ramp staircase so she could sit in prison with free meals and room for the rest of her life. The airline captains are refusing to haul these niggers when the immigration officials wheel up with them, so the Brits are forced to charter private jets to fly these nigs back into the Freaka. The costs is said to be 22,000 pounds Sterling. Then they have to bribe the nigger officials in the Freaka to take their OWN jungle bunnies back--LOL.
Thanks Chain. Callum Atkinson ( as far as I am aware ) is White. Callum is an Irish name. Liverpool is and has been the first port of call for Irish people moving to the "mainland" for work, and has a large Irish community to this day.

I did read that story about the immigration offical offering the groidette asylum for jungle-bunny sex. Plus with your second story ( and mine ) proves what a mess the United Kingdom Immigration Department is in - which is good news for us trying to reach White Britons which we need to awake !

The British welfare state, which was set up to take care of White Britons, has become a magnet for the groids of Freaka, the Mudslimes, and the curry chomping Indians from the toilet bowl sub continent.

VNN Media

Old May 30th, 2006 #9
Shirt

Yes, these good volk have been through all kinds of hell for a very long time.
Thanks for the news. It's appreciated.

Thread