VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 5th, 2007 #1
William Burcker
Itz

Default Want to say Thanks

I have learned many things over the years. When I became interested in White Nationalism for the first time I downloaded some of Fromm's stuff. I wasn't too impressed, although he seems like a good guy. But, when I first listened to Aryan Matters, particularly the show where you talk about Klum and Seal, that show was the cause of my awakening. Since then, I have listened to all of your shows at least twice, and some three or four times. I have to say that Aryan Matters, with you and Lee, is my favorite White Nationalist program. You guys sound very professional. If the world wasn't in the condition that it is in today, I have no doubt that you guys would be a popular syndicated show. I plan on using mp3's of your show for members of my family who have not awoken yet to listen to.

And I cannot tell you how pleased I am to find this forum with all of the Fact threads posted. This is absolutely perfect as a reference for those who I talk to who are interested in my positions.

Thanks Again,
I am definitely anticipating the next AM and hope that you guys start making them more frequently.

Old September 5th, 2007 #2
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Bill, just jump in and share you views and experiences... Nice to have you....

Old September 6th, 2007 #3
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Welcome to the forum, William.

Old September 7th, 2007 #4
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

AM Rules. Hard.

If you haven't yet, go back and listen to all the archives.

Old September 8th, 2007 #5
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Burcker View Post
I have learned many things over the years. When I became interested in White Nationalism for the first time I downloaded some of Fromm's stuff. I wasn't too impressed, although he seems like a good guy. But, when I first listened to Aryan Matters, particularly the show where you talk about Klum and Seal, that show was the cause of my awakening. Since then, I have listened to all of your shows at least twice, and some three or four times. I have to say that Aryan Matters, with you and Lee, is my favorite White Nationalist program. You guys sound very professional. If the world wasn't in the condition that it is in today, I have no doubt that you guys would be a popular syndicated show. I plan on using mp3's of your show for members of my family who have not awoken yet to listen to.

And I cannot tell you how pleased I am to find this forum with all of the Fact threads posted. This is absolutely perfect as a reference for those who I talk to who are interested in my positions.

Thanks Again,
I am definitely anticipating the next AM and hope that you guys start making them more frequently.

Cheers for the kind comment William. If we awake just one Aryan then itz. worth our efforts. I know we helped Dietrich along his way to racial awakening.

We would like to do more shows, but as we have regular work schedules, not to mention time zones, itz. amazing we get any done.

Psst -- we just taped Aryan Matters 18 -- out soon!

VNN Media

Old September 8th, 2007 #6
William Burcker
Itz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
Cheers for the kind comment William. If we awake just one Aryan then itz. worth our efforts. I know we helped Dietrich along his way to racial awakening.

We would like to do more shows, but as we have regular work schedules, not to mention time zones, itz. amazing we get any done.

Psst -- we just taped Aryan Matters 18 -- out soon!
Mishko Novosel: Thank you for the welcome. Its good to see a forum/site such as this one.

Right is Right: Thank you.

Dietrich: I can assure you I won't miss any FTL Fridays either.

Hawthorne: Well, the effort is much appreciated. As long as the MP3's stay archived, I can definitely see the work you do contributing significantly to many more awakenings. I am looking foward to #18. Its going to be with you and Lee Gardener, right?

Old September 8th, 2007 #7
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Mishko Novosel: Thank you for the welcome. Its good to see a forum/site such as this one.

Right is Right: Thank you.

Dietrich: I can assure you I won't miss any FTL Fridays either.

Hawthorne: Well, the effort is much appreciated. As long as the MP3's stay archived, I can definitely see the work you do contributing significantly to many more awakenings. I am looking foward to #18. Its going to be with you and Lee Gardener, right?
Yes the tried and tested "Aryan Team" of Gardener & Hawthorne !

VNN Media

Old December 9th, 2007 #8
William Burcker
Itz

AHHHH! JAMES!
I heard you on FTL on Friday.

When are you and Lee going to do a show with the resident badboy Mark in Cal as a guest?

You guys haven't done a show in about 2 months or so!

Old December 21st, 2007 #9
James Hawthorne

Quote:
AHHHH! JAMES!
I heard you on FTL on Friday.

When are you and Lee going to do a show with the resident badboy Mark in Cal as a guest?

You guys haven't done a show in about 2 months or so!
William - we have just recorded Aryan Matters 19 - 2 hours should be out soon!

VNN Media

Thread