Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 10th, 2007 #1
James Hawthorne

Lightbulb Aryan Matters XVIII (18)

Join Lee Gardender and James Hawthorne in this Aryan Matters 18 show. Have you been goyfied by the jew? Sick and tired of the double standards in our politically correct semitic societies? Then join the Aryan Team who answer your questions about issues that face the Aryan race.

Kikes suing YouTube over pro-White videos
Mein Kampf reprinting halted by Jews in Turkey
Vindictive kikes continue hounding senior Whites
Aryans to be minority in Birmingham in 20 years
Download Prof Rushton's lecture on IQ (92.3 Mb)

Download Here...

VNN Media

Old September 11th, 2007 #2
William Burcker
Itz

(Its cool if nobody has time to read this. It is a little bit long-winded, but, I had to write while listening to Aryan Matters 18. Great show!)

I have been reading Mein Kampf lately. I tried to read it many times before I woke up, such as in high school and college. And every time I picked up the book, I did it with enthusiasm and intense interest. However, before I could get really engrossed, I would always be plagued by this disgusting emotional aversion deep inside, accompanied with images of millions of women and children being burned.

Right now, the situation is completely different. Whereas before I was taught to think of Hitler as the most horrible and despicable human to ever walk the face of the planet, I cannot help but feel an overwhelming sense of pride and appreciation for him. Now that I have seen the videos about Auschwitz and all of the “One Third of the Holocaust” videos, and have come to understand that not only did Hitler not kill jews, but treated them very well with medical care and food rations that were higher than his own soldiers fighting on the front line, the philosophical convictions inside me have drastically been reversed. The jews were treated beyond humanely! How crazy is that when compared to what we have all been conditioned to think? To make a long story short, the vehemence that used to stultify my attempts at reading Mein Kampf has not only become a catalyst for the passion with which I now read it, but has now been reciprocated into a pervasive wish that all of the jews would have been exterminated during that period…that they should have been exterminated during that period! And from every direction, although I am only three chapters into Mein Kampf (in only one and a half days, due to wanting to soak in every word), Hitler strikes me as the single greatest figure in history, whose legacy was only in seed form during his lifetime. And I feel an affinity that progresses every day toward nurturing that seed into full and healthy growth now and for generations to come.

And, Mr. Gardener, I empathize completely with your plight about looking sometimes in retrospect at the world around us and sometimes wishing that I had never awoken. Not because I am not glad about it for myself, but because I cannot believe how horribly reticent and docile our people have become. It is a very big burden to bear. It is certainly evident, though, that you guys are correct when you speak of not being able to ever turn back. And it is very discouraging to look at the abysmal chasm of extinction that our people are headed for blindly, in some cases, and willfully, in most cases. But, conversely, how great is it, when all of these people gather at this forum of their own volition and against such great of odds. I, myself, will feel more and more pride the more I see people wake up, and at the same time, I will never be discouraged even if we are the only ones that know. Because no matter how small our numbers may be…at least there is Us. I can tell you guys feel very much the same, and your show, to me, is a great success...keep it going!

The jews are starting to take legal action against the stuff being put on the internet. However, there is no possible way they can stop it no matter how illegal they make it, just like they will never be able to stop file sharing. The jews will not survive the internet. For example, “One Third of the Holocaust”: :krofl nobody knows who this guy is, or where he is. They cannot arrest him, they cannot stop him. And he went 1000 times overboard in what he had to do to make the holocaust look like the joke that it is. Seriously, 45 minutes into the thing, me and my woman, who was enjoying it with me, could not help but just laughing at how completely daft these freaking jews are with their story. And for the rest of the show, it was just a freaking comedy. This story of the holocaust is freaking hilarious, and the Bill Gates style, pure-empirical-physical-fact approach to it just makes it a comical farce!

Thanks again for another great show, and for the valuable material on your blog,

William.

Old September 11th, 2007 #3
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Completely awesome.......

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to repost this in This Just In..... People need to hear this.....

Old September 13th, 2007 #4
James Hawthorne

Lightbulb Believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Burcker View Post
(Its cool if nobody has time to read this. It is a little bit long-winded, but, I had to write while listening to Aryan Matters 18. Great show!)

I have been reading Mein Kampf lately. I tried to read it many times before I woke up, such as in high school and college. And every time I picked up the book, I did it with enthusiasm and intense interest. However, before I could get really engrossed, I would always be plagued by this disgusting emotional aversion deep inside, accompanied with images of millions of women and children being burned.

Right now, the situation is completely different. Whereas before I was taught to think of Hitler as the most horrible and despicable human to ever walk the face of the planet, I cannot help but feel an overwhelming sense of pride and appreciation for him. Now that I have seen the videos about Auschwitz and all of the “One Third of the Holocaust” videos, and have come to understand that not only did Hitler not kill jews, but treated them very well with medical care and food rations that were higher than his own soldiers fighting on the front line, the philosophical convictions inside me have drastically been reversed. The jews were treated beyond humanely! How crazy is that when compared to what we have all been conditioned to think? To make a long story short, the vehemence that used to stultify my attempts at reading Mein Kampf has not only become a catalyst for the passion with which I now read it, but has now been reciprocated into a pervasive wish that all of the jews would have been exterminated during that period…that they should have been exterminated during that period! And from every direction, although I am only three chapters into Mein Kampf (in only one and a half days, due to wanting to soak in every word), Hitler strikes me as the single greatest figure in history, whose legacy was only in seed form during his lifetime. And I feel an affinity that progresses every day toward nurturing that seed into full and healthy growth now and for generations to come.

And, Mr. Gardener, I empathize completely with your plight about looking sometimes in retrospect at the world around us and sometimes wishing that I had never awoken. Not because I am not glad about it for myself, but because I cannot believe how horribly reticent and docile our people have become. It is a very big burden to bear. It is certainly evident, though, that you guys are correct when you speak of not being able to ever turn back. And it is very discouraging to look at the abysmal chasm of extinction that our people are headed for blindly, in some cases, and willfully, in most cases. But, conversely, how great is it, when all of these people gather at this forum of their own volition and against such great of odds. I, myself, will feel more and more pride the more I see people wake up, and at the same time, I will never be discouraged even if we are the only ones that know. Because no matter how small our numbers may be…at least there is Us. I can tell you guys feel very much the same, and your show, to me, is a great success...keep it going!

The jews are starting to take legal action against the stuff being put on the internet. However, there is no possible way they can stop it no matter how illegal they make it, just like they will never be able to stop file sharing. The jews will not survive the internet. For example, “One Third of the Holocaust”: :krofl nobody knows who this guy is, or where he is. They cannot arrest him, they cannot stop him. And he went 1000 times overboard in what he had to do to make the holocaust look like the joke that it is. Seriously, 45 minutes into the thing, me and my woman, who was enjoying it with me, could not help but just laughing at how completely daft these freaking jews are with their story. And for the rest of the show, it was just a freaking comedy. This story of the holocaust is freaking hilarious, and the Bill Gates style, pure-empirical-physical-fact approach to it just makes it a comical farce!

Thanks again for another great show, and for the valuable material on your blog,

William.
Thanks William for your comments.

Elites move people. The great movements throughout history, it was an elite of the masses that was able to 'move' the masses towards change in the 193o's.

Look throughout history not just in the 1920's ..but throughout, small dedicated people decided to "make change" .

That is our goal on Aryan Matters, to MAKE CHANGE in our societies, and our Aryan Lands. Can we achieve this ?

Well our goal is this ... if we don't try, then we are doomed to lose!

We say Fight and let nature take care of the rest!

VNN Media

Thread