Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 9th, 2012 #1
John Italian

Default Racial analysis

I guess there are some people that are very good in anthropology on this board so I suppose this is the right place to ask for a racial analysis because I think that it can be a very curious and useful thing to know better myself and my roots
Are there any volunteers to analyze me? I will send my photos only through private messagges but I will be grateful if you can write the answer right here on this topic
Thank you

P.S
I am a Southern Italian guy 100% neapolitan living in Naples (so excuse me for my bad english).Am i allowed to post in this virtual board? I have read many users on this forum describing my people as non-white while others think we are white but finally I haven't understood if we Southern Italians can consider ourselves as part of the great Whiter race or not

Old April 9th, 2012 #2
John Italian

Excuse me,i have posted the same thread 3 times and I can't cancel the useless copies

Old April 9th, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Italian View Post
I guess there are some people that are very good in anthropology on this board so I suppose this is the right place to ask for a racial analysis because I think that it can be a very curious and useful thing to know better myself and my roots
Are there any volunteers to analyze me? I will send my photos only through private messagges but I will be grateful if you can write the answer right here on this topic
Thank you

P.S
I am a Southern Italian guy 100% neapolitan living in Naples (so excuse me for my bad english).Am i allowed to post in this virtual board? I have read many users on this forum describing my people as non-white while others think we are white but finally I haven't understood if we Southern Italians can consider ourselves as part of the great Whiter race or not
Get yourself an autosomal DNA test, it will give you a good idea as to whether or not you are tainted with Semitic DNA or other non-white ancestry.

Old April 9th, 2012 #4
John Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Get yourself an autosomal DNA test, it will give you a good idea as to whether or not you are tainted with Semitic DNA or other non-white ancestry.
I am only 18 and to get an autosomal DNA test I need a great sum of money that i don't have besides I think that I should go in another city to get this test and I can't say to my parents(that are quite anti-racist) "Mom,Dad accompany me to establish if I am a pure white or not"

Old April 9th, 2012 #5
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I am only 18 and to get an autosomal DNA test I need a great sum of money that i don't have besides I think that I should go in another city to get this test and I can't say to my parents(that are quite anti-racist) "Mom,Dad accompany me to establish if I am a pure white or not"
There is a company that does them relatively inexpensively, I'll see if I can find their url.

Old April 9th, 2012 #6
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Here's the company, it's called 23andMe, their autosomal DNA tests start at $99 https://www.23andme.com/ancestry/lineage/

Old April 9th, 2012 #7
John Italian

Quote:
There is a company that does them relatively inexpensively, I'll see if I can find their url.
There is always the problem with my parents
However i think that the phenotype is often correlated with the genotype so if I have nothing of non-white in my phisical aspect i will have nothing of very few non-european genes in my DNA

Old April 9th, 2012 #8
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
There is always the problem with my parents
However i think that the phenotype is often correlated with the genotype so if I have nothing of non-white in my phisical aspect i will have nothing of very few non-european genes in my DNA
Italy is a lot more genetically diverse than, say, Britain or France. Have a look at this map that shows the percentages of various genetic haplotypes found in Europe:

The bright green indicates J haplotype DNA which is Semitic Jewish/Arabic

The light blue indicates E3b DNA, associated with the Berbers (Moors) of Northern Africa and various Mediterranean populations.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; April 9th, 2012 at 05:21 PM.

Old April 9th, 2012 #9
Sebastian

I'll try to analyze you.

Indians and Mexicans are allowed to post here, I think you're good.

Old April 9th, 2012 #10
John Italian

Quote:
Italy is a lot more genetically diverse than, say, Britain or France. Have a look at this map that shows the percentages of various genetic haplotypes found in Europe:

So until i will get the ausomal DNA test can't I know if i can consider myself as part of the great master White Race or not?

Old April 9th, 2012 #11
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
So until i will get the ausomal DNA test can't I know if i can consider myself as part of the great master White Race or not?
It's not a requirement for posting on this site; just the best indicator of someone's actual genetic makeup. Haplogroups don't determine your race, they just give you an idea of your ancestral origins.

By the way, see this guy:

He was known by his stage name "Iron Eyes Cody"

His real name was Espera Oscar de Corti

He was a Sicilian Italian.

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; April 9th, 2012 at 05:31 PM.

Old April 9th, 2012 #12
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

First of all, welcome to the forum John. (Giovanni?) Secondly, don't worry too much what 'people' say, especially on the internet. Thirdly, I personally would not share pictures publically, especially not within the EU, with all those 'intelligence', "anti-racism" and asorted agencies actively on the outlook for "racists" and trying to register, indict, railroad, entrap, ruin or otherwise harm racially aware Whites, their lives and livelihoods.

If you're 100% Southern Italian, as you say, then we'll have to take your word for it. There's no reason why we should beforehand distrust you or think that you're lying about it. The notion that Southern Italy is per definiton mongrelized, or in so far that only a 'minority' would qualify being White, is frankly laughable in my opinion. The Saracens have already centuries ago been beaten and driven out. I think we have to worry more about the very real threat of an ancient fifth collumn, of which Cicero and others already spoke, which has arrived and been a scourge upon the late Roman Empire, Italian penninsula and eventually Europe as a whole, for so much longer than the Saracens.

Especially in the light of the world we live in currently and with the demographic reality of much of Europe and in particular Northern Europe, there's far more to be concerned about than the Saracens of well over a millenium ago. There are situations in countries like, for example, Sweden where you have hundreds of thousands of non-White teeming filth seeping in and being facilitated through the existing social frameworks, literally living off the White indigeneous inhabitants. A few years ago, in a single year Sweden contracted well over a hundred thousand Iraqi Arabian racial colonizers, per enablement by the Hebrews and their servants in government, as well as supranationally in the EU. A good lithmus test, vouching for the overall Whiteness of Southern Italians, is the fact that large amounts of non-Whites are invading Italy and also the less economically fortunate South. Just look at what Lampedusa is being engulfed with on a near-daily basis.

The current demographic state, needless to say, being the ongoing and direct result of the outcome of the Hebraeic War Against the White Man; also known as "World War II" in the 'official' Jew lecture, permeating mainstream political establishments, press and 'academia.' Italy stood on the side of Germany, being part of the bloc of nations who wanted to make a difference for the better, for a Whiter world. Despite the fact that it didn't work out, you shouldn't forget about that and nonetheless be proud of that.
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old April 9th, 2012 #13
John Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yevgeny Morozov View Post
First of all, welcome to the forum John. (Giovanni?) Secondly, don't worry too much what 'people' say, especially on the internet. Thirdly, I personally would not share pictures publically, especially not within the EU, with all those 'intelligence', "anti-racism" and asorted agencies actively on the outlook for "racists" and trying to register, indict, railroad, entrap, ruin or otherwise harm racially aware Whites, their lives and livelihoods.

If you're 100% Southern Italian, as you say, then we'll have to take your word for it. There's no reason why we should beforehand distrust you or think that you're lying about it. The notion that Southern Italy is per definiton mongrelized, or in so far that only a 'minority' would qualify being White, is frankly laughable in my opinion. The Saracens have already centuries ago been beaten and driven out. I think we have to worry more about the very real threat of an ancient fifth collumn, of which Cicero and others already spoke, which has arrived and been a scourge upon the late Roman Empire, Italian penninsula and eventually Europe as a whole, for so much longer than the Saracens.

Especially in the light of the world we live in currently and with the demographic reality of much of Europe and in particular Northern Europe, there's far more to be concerned about than the Saracens of well over a millenium ago. There are situations in countries like, for example, Sweden where you have hundreds of thousands of non-White teeming filth seeping in and being facilitated through the existing social frameworks, literally living off the White indigeneous inhabitants. A few years ago, in a single year Sweden contracted well over a hundred thousand Iraqi Arabian racial colonizers, per enablement by the Hebrews and their servants in government, as well as supranationally in the EU. A good lithmus test, vouching for the overall Whiteness of Southern Italians, is the fact that large amounts of non-Whites are invading Italy and also the less economically fortunate South. Just look at what Lampedusa is being engulfed with on a near-daily basis.

The current demographic state, needless to say, being the ongoing and direct result of the outcome of the Hebraeic War Against the White Man; also known as "World War II" in the 'official' Jew lecture, permeating mainstream political establishments, press and 'academia.' Italy stood on the side of Germany, being part of the bloc of nations who wanted to make a difference for the better, for a Whiter world. Despite the fact that it didn't work out, you shouldn't forget about that and nonetheless be proud of that.
I agree 100% with your excellent post
I am very anti-semitic too and personally I have always thinked that the anti-Mediterranean and anti-Slavic propaganda is good for jews that can weaken the unity our race in this way following the motto "dividi et impera"

Old April 9th, 2012 #14
John Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian View Post
I'll try to analyze you.

Indians and Mexicans are allowed to post here, I think you're good.
I have sent my photos to you through PM
However, only blacks and jews aren't allowed to post here?

Old April 16th, 2012 #15
John Italian

Is there someone that wants to analyze me?
I have been always considered white by other italian with racial interest but I wanna know if I can be considered as part of the most creative and innovative race( at least phenotypically) even using W.A.S.P. standards that are known in all the world to be the strictest

Old April 16th, 2012 #16
Steven L. Akins
Banned

why don't you post your photos here and see what happens?

Old April 16th, 2012 #17
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
why don't you post your photos here and see what happens?
Better yet, John Italian, don't post your photos (anywhere) and instead read quality posts by White Racially Aware folk such as Yevgeny Morozov.
And see what happens!

Old April 17th, 2012 #18
John Italian

I prefer do not post my photos in this thread because then everyone can see them even my anti-racist teachers and my parents but I'd like to send my photos to single users that know very much the anthropology and could classify me to understand if the average white racial-aware can consider me as part of his race in the USA and in North Europe
Do you know someone that can classify me in this forum?

Old April 17th, 2012 #19
John Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale Sparks View Post
Better yet, John Italian, don't post your photos (anywhere) and instead read quality posts by White Racially Aware folk such as Yevgeny Morozov.
And see what happens!
I have already read his excellent post about southern italians and I already know that I am white following the rule "Whole european ancestry" and following Italian standards but i want know if I can super even harder standards

Old April 20th, 2012 #20
John Italian

Is there anyone that wants to help me?

Thread