Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Political Thought > Leftism > Obama Administration
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 24th, 2013 #1
The Bobster
Banned

Default Obama gets Erling Davis fired for talking with Sean Hannity – Kathleen Sebelius still has a job

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/20...lius-still-job

Obama gets Erling Davis fired for talking with Sean Hannity – Kathleen Sebelius still has a job

Erling Davis is the woman and ObamaCARE operator who Sean Hannity called earlier this week to try and enroll in ObamaCAARE. After the conservation between Hannity and Davis, Obama quickly fired Erling Davis.

She made a yearly salary of about $26,000 working for ObamaCARE. Now that she’s been fired by Obama, Sean Hannity has offered to pay Davis $26,000 (her one year salary) while she now searches for a job. So do the math. Kathleen Sebelius is still working and being paid for with your tax dollars even after the disastrous rollout of the ObamaCARE website. But Erling Davis gets fired. Obama’s defenders will claim that he was nothing to do with her firing, since these are contractors.

Yea, I’m sure Obama or Valerie Jarrett didn’t contact this company and get this woman fired. If you belive that, I have a bridge to nowhere to sell you. Remember when we had something called freedom of speech in this country? Seems like so long ago.

Sean Hannity is a very generous man. I just wish he wouldn’t constantly suck up to big government RINOs all the time like Karl Rove, Marco Rubio, etc.

Thread