Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 4th, 2017 #1
Marco Polo
chinkologist
 
Marco Polo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: chinkland
Posts: 221
Marco Polo
Default chinks have begun their genocide of North America wildlife

Canadian chink national man arrested in snake smuggling scheme


Chinks ganna chink!

Headlines refer to this chink as a "Canadian man" though he is neither. Also referred to as a "Mississauga man" by the kike media though he is not even a fake citizen, but a citizen of chinkland.

Chinks just destroying the environment the Aryan refuses to destroy.



Quote:
One might ask how he got through airport security.
And one might answer that airport security employes lots of chinks.


Quote:

...

He was allegedly found to be in possession of 55 live reptiles. Many were protected by international treaties.

The live reptiles included 19 ball pythons; eight surinam horned frogs; two tiger leg tree frogs; four red eye tree frogs; five crested geckos; four giant day geckos; a fisher chameleon, and 10 Jackson’s chameleons, federal officials said.

...
__________________
Chinks are no different than kikes and niggers,
in that if you do not hate them,
you do not know them.
- Ancient Confucian Proverb


Last edited by Marco Polo; October 4th, 2017 at 08:11 PM.
 
Old October 4th, 2017 #2
NotFunny
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 612
Default

you need to see a jerkologist
 
Old October 6th, 2017 #3
James Gregory
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: California
Posts: 112
James Gregory
Default

The Asians and particularly the Chinese eat anything and everything. And their ancient herbal remedies use up every conceivable toad, snake, bird, beast and plant to keep their dicks up and their heart pu8mping. Most of those "remedies" are total hoaxes but the Chinese believe them. For example, the Chinese support the smugglers and poachers of Africa who kill rhinos and chop off their horns. They think that the upright horn on a rhino's nose means that if they powder the horn and eat it, then they will have an upright cock. Simple "logic", right?

They over fish their own waters taking even the tiniest minnows to put in their soup.

A Chinese saying is: "The Chinese will eat anything with four legs except the furniture."
 
Old October 6th, 2017 #4
Dan Hadaway
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,429
Dan Hadaway
Default

Chinks have absolutely no regard for wildlife or animals. This country has a huge problem of Asian carps which have ruined a good amount of our streams for their natural inhabitants.

Quote:
Le made an initial appearance Monday in the Central District of California and will be returned to the Western District of New York at a later date. If convicted, he faces up to 10 years in prison.
We need to stop imprisoning non-whites and simply deport them back to their land. Wire them with some RFID chip to make it easier to discover them if they ever try to re-enter white lands.
 
Old October 6th, 2017 #5
Marco Polo
chinkologist
 
Marco Polo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: chinkland
Posts: 221
Marco Polo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFunny View Post
you need to see a jerkologist

I was about to put you on the retard filter list with the other WN retard chink apologists and wanna-be chinkologists but ...

That is your best post to date. A little creative and little funny.

Gave you a thumb up and some reputation for your effort.
__________________
Chinks are no different than kikes and niggers,
in that if you do not hate them,
you do not know them.
- Ancient Confucian Proverb


Last edited by Marco Polo; October 6th, 2017 at 10:16 PM.
 
Old October 6th, 2017 #6
WayneW67
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: PA.
Posts: 224
WayneW67
Default

It wasn't too long ago that here in PA. there was the wholesale slaughter of blck bears simply for(I think)their gall bladders because the chinks believed it helped them with their sexual potency. North Carolina also report chinks poaching black bears.
 
Old October 6th, 2017 #7
Marco Polo
chinkologist
 
Marco Polo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: chinkland
Posts: 221
Marco Polo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Gregory View Post
They think that the upright horn on a rhino's nose means that if they powder the horn and eat it, then they will have an upright cock. Simple "logic", right?

Without Aryan protection, the niggers would be hunted down by the chinks and have their dick chopped off. The chinks sell them as traditional Chinese "medicine" as a cure for short dick.

Does that sound absurd? When the Aryan arrive in Taiwan, it was reported the chinks were hunting down, killing, eating and selling the body part of the Formosan people.

The chinks will never feel guilty about what that did to the aboriginal savages of Taiwan as the kike has caused the Aryan to feel guilty about stone age savage that inhabited America, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. One reason for that is the chinks are still basically savages themselves, just have high IQs.
__________________
Chinks are no different than kikes and niggers,
in that if you do not hate them,
you do not know them.
- Ancient Confucian Proverb

 
Old October 9th, 2017 #8
Marco Polo
chinkologist
 
Marco Polo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: chinkland
Posts: 221
Marco Polo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFunny View Post
you need to see a jerkologist
I was about to put you on the retard filter list with the other WN retard chink apologists and wanna-be chinkologists but ...

That is your best post to date. A little creative and little funny.

Gave you a thumb up and some reputation for your effort.

Seems M.N. Dalvez fancies himself a chinkologist and is feeling DP level butthurt.

He gave a negative reputation for the above post. He has also likely been stalking me and giving me negative thumbs because of my attacks against the chinks.

Here is the message left with the negative reputation:

Quote:
lol, you're the Emperor of retarded cunts, cunt
None of that is really an issue of concern.

The problem is that he cannot be put on the retard filter list because:

Quote:
Sorry M.N. Dalvez is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.
WTF?! A sub-110 IQ retard is a "moderator/adminn" here at VNN?

M.N. Dalvez is likely a boomer cuck, at least in spirit. Thats why he takes attacks on the chinks personally and feels a need to prance around marking his territory.

Though he cannot be put on the retard filter list, with the other VNN WN-retard chink apologists, his posts can be manually ignored.
__________________
Chinks are no different than kikes and niggers,
in that if you do not hate them,
you do not know them.
- Ancient Confucian Proverb


Last edited by Marco Polo; October 10th, 2017 at 12:20 AM.
 
Old October 10th, 2017 #9
James Gregory
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: California
Posts: 112
James Gregory
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
Seems M.N. Dalvez fancies himself a chinkologist and is feeling DP level butthurt.

He gave a negative reputation for the above post. He has also likely been stalking me and giving me negative thumbs because of my attacks against the chinks.

Here is the message left with the negative reputation:

None of that is really an issue of concern.

The problem is that he cannot be put on the retard filter list because:

WTF?! A sub-110 IQ retard is a "moderator/adminn" here at VNN?

M.N. Dalvez is likely a boomer cuck, at least in spirit. Thats why he takes attacks on the chinks personally and feels a need to prance around marking his territory.

Though he cannot be put on the retard filter list, with the other VNN WN-retard chink apologists, his posts can be manually ignored.
Why get annoyed by those who do not understand the chinks? Aren't you a chinkologist? Isn't your goal to educate those of us who don't understand the Yellow Peril? Don't be insulted; just take any criticism as a marker of those who need more and better education.

The Chinese were excluded from the USA, not because they were Chinese but because they were un-assimilatable foreigners who did not want to be Americans but preferred to be chinks. It is no different today.

Chinatowns in every country in the world were developed by the Chinese only for themselves and for no others who were not Chinese. The Chinese lived in Indonesia for four hundred years and never became Indonesians, while monopolizing Indonesian commerce.

It is happening today in every country of the world. And in the USA, it is happening with the connivance of the Jews.
 
Old October 10th, 2017 #10
Dan Hadaway
.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,429
Dan Hadaway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
Without Aryan protection, the niggers would be hunted down by the chinks and have their dick chopped off. The chinks sell them as traditional Chinese "medicine" as a cure for short dick.
How do we spread this meme?
 
Old October 10th, 2017 #11
Marco Polo
chinkologist
 
Marco Polo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: chinkland
Posts: 221
Marco Polo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Gregory View Post
Why get annoyed by those who do not understand the chinks? Aren't you a chinkologist? Isn't your goal to educate those of us who don't understand the Yellow Peril? Don't be insulted; just take any criticism as a marker of those who need more and better education.

Agree.

To avoid meaningless interactions/conflicts with the "chinks are a apolitical/model minority/potential ally" crowd, I put chink apologist on the retard filter list as to avoid seeing their nonsense.

The goal is not to change the minds of the chink apologist, but document the nature of the chink for lurkers.


Quote:
The Chinese were excluded from the USA, not because they were Chinese but because they were un-assimilatable foreigners who did not want to be Americans but preferred to be chinks. It is no different today.

Chinatowns in every country in the world were developed by the Chinese only for themselves and for no others who were not Chinese. The Chinese lived in Indonesia for four hundred years and never became Indonesians, while monopolizing Indonesian commerce.
And that is why Singapore was created, that is how Malaysia dealt with their chink problem.

And in the not to very distant future Melbourne, Sidney, and Vancouver may be chink micro nations outposts. To a lesser possibility, San Francisco and Seattle could do the same.


Quote:
It is happening today in every country of the world. And in the USA, it is happening with the connivance of the Jews.
That is one point the chink apologist cannot grasp. The kike have weaponized the chinks against the Aryan.
__________________
Chinks are no different than kikes and niggers,
in that if you do not hate them,
you do not know them.
- Ancient Confucian Proverb


Last edited by Marco Polo; October 11th, 2017 at 12:53 AM.
 
Old October 11th, 2017 #12
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,846
M.N. Dalvez
Default

The point is that very little of what you say is inaccurate. The point is, since you don't listen, then being spiteful is a pretty good alternative reaction. Do you care so much if someone says mean things about you? Stop shit posting continually.
 
Old October 11th, 2017 #13
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,846
M.N. Dalvez
Default

Quote:
Why get annoyed by those who do not understand the chinks? Aren't you a chinkologist? Isn't your goal to educate those of us who don't understand the Yellow Peril? Don't be insulted; just take any criticism as a marker of those who need more and better education.
Oh, you've got a sockpuppet now!

Let me tell you - you and your sockpuppet are in no position to contradict me
 
Old October 11th, 2017 #14
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,846
M.N. Dalvez
Default

Quote:
The kike have weaponized the chinks against the Aryan.
More like, the kikes have weaponised retards who don't believe the jew is the main problem against the Aryan

If it's not Chinese, it's Arabs, or ... anyone other than the jew who actually runs Western countries. That's you. You're the weaponised retard.

Again - since you can't get accurate information about China, nothing you say is reliable. And resorting to a sock puppet - really, how lame.
 
Old October 11th, 2017 #15
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,846
M.N. Dalvez
Default

Quote:
And that is why Singapore was created, that is how Malaysia dealt with their chink problem.


Wow, are you really, really trying to say more retarded things with each passing day?
 
Old October 11th, 2017 #16
Serbian
Senior Member
 
Serbian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 11,970
Serbian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post


Wow, are you really, really trying to say more retarded things with each passing day?

This ''Marco Polo'' faggot is full of shit. Jews are shutting down free speech on the internet and he's going on about China.
__________________
Don Black's Stormfront ''Russians''
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=456327
Russia Insider
https://russia-insider.com/en
 
Old October 11th, 2017 #17
Marco Polo
chinkologist
 
Marco Polo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: chinkland
Posts: 221
Marco Polo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
This ''Marco Polo'' faggot is full of shit. Jews are shutting down free speech on the internet and he's going on about China.

Chinks are literally invading Aryan nations, buying territory in Aryan nations, buying Aryan companies, stealing Aryan technology, outbidding Aryan families for educational opportunities, threatening Aryan nation with nuclear attack via NK, etc and you are gong out about "shutting down free speech on the Internet".

Maybe the kikes want to shut down "free speech on the internet" so Aryan cannot discuss the fact the kike is replacing Aryan technocrats/engineers/IT with chinks.

When the kikes have enough chinks stationed in Aryan nations maybe the chinks will be more amiable to to disabling free speech on the Internet.

And which country likely has the most sophisticate Web censorship infrastructure today? China.
__________________
Chinks are no different than kikes and niggers,
in that if you do not hate them,
you do not know them.
- Ancient Confucian Proverb

 
Old October 11th, 2017 #18
James Gregory
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: California
Posts: 112
James Gregory
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
Oh, you've got a sockpuppet now!

Let me tell you - you and your sockpuppet are in no position to contradict me
This is a puzzling statement. Why am I and Marco Polo not in a position to contradict you? If you are wrong, why cannot you be contradicted? Please explain.

Do you assume that because there are more than one who contradicts you that you assume that they are all "sock puppets"? Is the problem (in your mind) so simple that you cling to simplicities?

I don't understand why you think that your unsubstantiated opinions are so much more accurate than the opinions of those who are actually knowledgeable of Asia and Asians, of the Yellow Peril and of first-hand knowledge of the chinks. Why should anyone take your views as the guiding light for the white man when there are others more knowledgeable than you regarding Chinamen and other Asians?

Can you answer these questions please?
 
Old October 11th, 2017 #19
James Gregory
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: California
Posts: 112
James Gregory
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
Chinks are literally invading Aryan nations, buying territory in Aryan nations, buying Aryan companies, stealing Aryan technology, outbidding Aryan families for educational opportunities, threatening Aryan nation with nuclear attack via NK, etc and you are gong out about "shutting down free speech on the Internet".

Maybe the kikes want to shut down "free speech on the internet" so Aryan cannot discuss the fact the kike is replacing Aryan technocrats/engineers/IT with chinks.

When the kikes have enough chinks stationed in Aryan nations maybe the chinks will be more amiable to to disabling free speech on the Internet.

And which country likely has the most sophisticate Web censorship infrastructure today? China.
The big push against America by the Red Chinese came when wicked witch Hillary Clinton, acting for nigger-Obama, went to Beijing to give Eminent Domain protection to the Red Chinese to buy properties and businesses in the USA.

First, the Jews made billions by transferring US factories to China. When Americans questioned letting a mortal enemy have our manufacturing base, the lying kikes on their lying Media Monopoly told Americans not-to-worry because we would all be trained in computer technology. So, the factories went to China.

Then the Jews made billions and the Chinese made billions from the slave-labor-produced cheap goods manufactured in China. Then the Jews imported those cheap goods into the USA and made billions selling stuff that cost them five cents in Red China for ten or twenty dollars in the USA. Such corporate monsters as Walmart sold these goods cheaper than could be produced in the USA, and thus further eroded our wealth by bankrupting American business which could not compete in price. Our dollars went into the pockets of the Jews and the Communist Chinese.

"But what can we buy with these dollars?" the commie chinks asked themselves. Not much, since dollars have been so depreciated by the Jews since the 1914 FED Reserve Act. "So," claimed the commies, "maybe we should spend these dollars in Europe by buying Euros. Of course this would destroy the US economy completely.

So, Hillary-the-witch went to Beijing and promised the Commies that they could send those dollars back to the USA by buying US properties. What a great solution (for the Jews and Wall Street bankers) All of those billions would be spent in the USA by selling America to the Red Communist Chinese enemies. And protecting them from patriotic American questioning.

The Jews made more billions by selling US properties to our enemies while keeping their FED swindle operating. They saved the dollar while destroying American citizens and the American economy.

Why would they do this? Just for the money? While that is a good enough reason for a Jew, in fact, Communism is Jewish. It was the Jews who found a big mouth named Mao Tse-Tung to promote the Jewish Communism in China.

Once again, the Jews saved their money while propping up Communism.
 
Old October 11th, 2017 #20
Marco Polo
chinkologist
 
Marco Polo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: chinkland
Posts: 221
Marco Polo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
This ''Marco Polo'' faggot is full of shit. Jews are shutting down free speech on the internet and he's going on about China.

That statement is retarded for multiple reasons. One of which is:

Why are the kikes trying to shut down free speech on the Internet?

Could it be so that Aryans cannot discuss how the kikes are weaponizing subhumans, like the chinks, to achieve their objective of Aryan genocide?

So in response to the kike's efforts stop the Aryan from discussing how the kike's are planing to achieve its objective, the Aryan should stop discussing the kike's objective. At least until the kike's stop trying to stop the Aryan discussing the issue. Once the kike's stops trying to stop the Aryans from discussing the kike's strategy, the Aryan can start discussing the kike's objective again.


This type of "thinking" and "logic" and the fact its get so many positive thumbs is an indication of the echo chamber and virtue signaling and circle jerking that goes on here at VNN.

Back to bitching about green niggers and badge fags ...
__________________
Chinks are no different than kikes and niggers,
in that if you do not hate them,
you do not know them.
- Ancient Confucian Proverb


Last edited by Marco Polo; October 11th, 2017 at 08:25 PM.
 
Reply

Tags
chink phenotype, chinks, chinks on animals, chinks vs nature

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 PM.
Page generated in 0.19518 seconds.