VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 12th, 2011 #1
V.K.
Banned

Default Blacks Gang Rape Whites In South African Gaols

STOP FARM MURDERS:

Police-jail rapes of white SA men is a war crime pattern

It’s a pattern: often white South African men are arrested on frivolous charges, dumped in holding cells with black criminals and raped – and then released without charges the next day…
------------------------------------

The writer of the following article, known only as Sybille*, says these race-targetted rapes are ‘war-crimes’ – ‘acts of aggression to humiliate and degrade members of the white conquered tribe’.

------------------------------------

Sybille writes: “Gang rapes of white victims in holding cells in South Africa take place on a regular basis and are only reported when some of the victims sue the police and government. These gang rapes by black inmates in holding cells committed on solitary white victims, are in fact war crimes, acts of aggression in a sexual manner, under conditions of coercion intended to humiliate and degrade the victim, and has nothing to do with sexual gratification.
These white men (and at times also white women) are usually arrested on spurious charges. http://dienuwesuidafrika.blogspot.co...max-results=60

Some are arrested for ‘speeding’, even though many deny they were in fact speeding. Some are arrested for ‘outstanding fines’.Most of the time, the ‘charges’ are dropped after they have been brutalised and gang-raped in police cells…

Some are arrested for ‘being witnesses to other incidents’, one was arrested for’ crimen injuria’which he denies took place. What they all have in common is that they were put in holding cells with large crowds of hardened black criminals who then proceeded to gang-rape them. Some of these men also reported that the black police egged these rapists on to rape them… to ‘teach the white man a lesson’.

Black African males in South-Africa view themselves as victors of a racial war, and view these white men as members of the conquered tribe.

Just some of the recently recorded cases:

“Wimpie, a white boy who was dabbling with dagga, is put in our cell. I don’t know how old he really is, perhaps 16 or more, but he looks no older than 14, with skinny arms and short, spiky-crowned, brown hair. He tries to fight, and so they hit him. His resistance stops abruptly when one grabs the back of his head and smashes his face into the steel bars ...The 20 men take it in turns to rape him. It goes on for more than eight hours, almost the whole night. The boy does everything he can, in his pathetic, limited range of action, to try to deter them, but he is ignored. He screams, he cries, he begs, he tries to bargain, he prays.”
“It is in the morning, though, that I am forced to see what life has coughed up before me. What’s left of Wimpie is lying in a corridor between the bunks, just in front of my bed. He is still naked, shivering in a pool of his own blood where they have discarded him. I will literally have to step over the small body to go and eat my breakfast.” http://upetd.up.ac.za/thesis/availab...ed/00front.pdf

•“This is a description by Gayton McKenzie, a hardened gang member, of the rape of a young white teenager only known as Wimpie. Where is Wimpie today? Probably dead of Aids, or suicide, as so many male victims of gang rape. If he is alive he might be homeless, addicted to drugs or alcohol as many who do manage to survive the experience. Their lives in ruins around them. “
“An unnamed diabetic man aged 52 from Primrose, Germiston is suing the minister of security for 4.3 million after being illegally arrested twice and being raped in police custody the second time. He was put into a detention cell with 30 black inmates at the Witbank police station. He described how four men carried him around naked in the cell while the rest sang and danced. The man became so emotional, the court had to wait for him to continue with his testimony. The inmates forced him to kneel over a rolled up mattress, then they proceeded to sodomise him until he later lost consciousness. The ‘case’ against him for which he had been arrested in the first place, was withdrawn.

In March 2008 in Polokwane (Pietersburg) a young local man named Nico Bouwer , left with his bride, was sodomised repeatedly while in police custody just a few weeks before he was due to get married. He’s since lost his job due to the emotional trauma, and delivers pizzas to stay alive and keep food on the table for his family. A fundraising effort was launched by Rapport newspaper to help pay his medical bills. Bouwers life is totally in ruins after the attack. Mr Bouwer was on his way home from a friend’s house when his left tyre burst and he hit a light pole and a stoplight. He was taken by ambulance to the Polokwane hospital where he was arrested, and despite being injured in the accident taken to holding cells. He demanded his rights to a phone call but was turned down. In the cell were 25 black inmates. Eight of these black men attacked Bouwer and repeatedly raped him. Some held his arms and forced his face into a pillow while they were sodomising him. He was only allowed to call his lawyer the next day when he was finally released on bail.

In Vryheid, game rancher Etienne van Wyk was being sodomised in a police cell while the inmates were singing, the Pietermaritzburg High Court was told. Van Wyk claimed R1.2m from the Minister of Safety and Security. Van Wyk and Duvenhage were put into the Hlobane police cells after they were arrested for ‘transporting Van Wyk's game animals without a licence”. The suspects in the cells charged with the rape were all hardened criminals predisposed to violence.The farmer did have a license and was released without charges the next day. http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?from=...1312112C310054

F...g white pig…

On August 10, 2003 a white Cape Town businessman was sodomised in the police-holding cells at Wynberg magistrate’s court. He later sued the state for damages. The 57 year old professional was arrested and and held in a cell at Claremont police station over a weekend and later transferred to holding cells at Wynberg for his bail application. At Claremont “I was in a cell with a man who screamed at me non-stop that I was a f…ing (wit vark) white pig, I was terrified. After being transferred to Wynberg the man said as soon as the doors to his cell closed he was attacked by a group of men, some armed with knives, who pulled his clothes off and sodomised him. There were about 30 people in the cell and once the door was slammed shut you couldn’t see in or out. There was nothing I could do. All these guys were holding me down. I had no chance. “Your life just basically goes for a ball of shit. I’ve always been a placid person but nowadays I just scream and shout. In 18 years, my partner and I never had a fight, but now everything has changed. “ The man, who is self-employed, said he couldn’t tell anyone what had happened to him in the cell, but he was haunted by the incident.” The ‘case’ for which he had been arrested was dropped. http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i...2700658M610984

Whites dying in police custody:

13 July 2008 - Picture: Alzheimer sufferer James Frederick Brown, 69 , left, was overwhelmed by an angry black mob at a Kriel supermarket after the confused old Afrikaner had forgotten to pay for a chocolate bar. He was taken intact to a Kriel police cell without any apparent injuries. Yet despite repeated attempts by relatives to explain his medical condition to the police -- and to try and get him out of the police holding cell and released into their custody, this defenceless old man was found beaten to death the next morning with these fresh, hook-shaped head wounds and other bruises to his face. http://cid-b6b44a5376348175.skydrive...ferer%20SA.jpg

‘Teach the white man a lesson’ – police told the criminals in the holding cell:

Peter Wheeler murder in Grabouw cell – Like James Brown, building contractor Peter Wheeler also was murdered in a police cell - kicked and beaten to death while in custody in Grabouw. According to reports the arresting police officers had even told the black criminals from Pollsmoor Prison who were in the same cell waiting to attend their trials the next day, to “teach the white man a lesson.”

Deaths in South African police custody rose to 912 in 2009

Cape Town – Deaths in police custody rose to 912 in 2009.. This is according to a press release on 26 September 2009 by the Independent Complaints Directorate. But the ICD says while these deaths had risen “from 791 the previous year’ , this fact “could not be read as a sign of an increase in police misconduct”. The directorate’s Francois Beukman says when considering the cases carried over from the previous year, the ICD had just more than 11,190 cases to deal with. According to the Mail and Guardian of Feb 13 2008, More than 800 KZN cops were under investigation for crimes ranging from assault through to rape and murder.
http://afrikaner-genocide-achives.bl...sa-men-is.html

Thread