Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 24th, 2013 #1
NordicBerber123
Banned

Default Skinhead base in North Africa (white berbers)

I have 6 WN mates in North Africa who dislike blacks, and semites. They are not muslim but rather atheists, they say they know tons of others who share the same point of view as us.
Anyway getting right to point, they are thinking of starting they're own WN town over there and they predict that if done correctly they would have 1000's with them within the first 3-5 years, they are very serious about it, they know all about farming, construction and such. They are not sure where they want to do it but they are considering somewhere in the cold mountains of aures, but they are not 100%.
Again believe me when I say they are very serious about it, they tell me that a large proportion of the youth think the same as them.
They say they have been saving up money ever since they were kids and they are thinking of starting it in this abandoned village.

What are your thoughts on this berber pro-white town/village idea, they tell me that all together they have about 40-50 recruits who would move to that village/town/

Oh yeah and they want it to be a skinhead base (they all have they're heads shaved)

Old October 26th, 2013 #2
Carl Corey

The trick is to make sure all males are true Nordics. A large group of Nordics settled North Africa 500 AD and you are likely a descendant of the Goths. One North African tribe is 60% Nordic.

Focus on courage and righteousness. You can tell non-Nordics apart by their tendency to favor irrationality and cowardism. Creativity and productivity is a sign as well. DNA tests are 100%. Use 23andme.com and use a gmail email address to keep the email traffic within Google's local network. Share as little personal data as possible online and irl regarding your Y and X haplogroups.

If Breivik's ideology gains the upperhand a military alliance with Goths becomes an option. Careful though as the Muslims may seek to destroy you.

Your ban is interesting, though you should reconsider calling yourself a Berber. You sound Nordic, unlike some 'pure bloods' who hang out here.

Old October 26th, 2013 #3
Carl Corey

Note: Scandinavians are 40% Nordic.

Old October 26th, 2013 #4
muslimsareathreat
donīt panic iīm germanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Corey View Post
Note: Scandinavians are 40% Nordic.
Quote:
"[...] the Swedish population was shown to have high haplotype diversity with a random match probability of 0.5%. Almost 47% of the tested samples belonged to haplogroup H and further haplogroup comparison with worldwide populations clustered the Swedish mtDNA data together with other European populations. AMOVA analysis of the seven Swedish subregions displayed no significant maternal substructure in Sweden [...] Our conclusion from this study is that the typed Swedish individuals serve as good representatives for a Swedish forensic mtDNA database. Some caution should, however, be taken for individuals from the northernmost part of Sweden (provinces of Norrbotten and Lapland) due to specific demographic conditions. Furthermore, our analysis of a small sample set of a Swedish Saami population confirmed earlier findings that the Swedish Saami population is an outlier among European populations."
Quote:
The Swedes' Y-chromosomal haplogroup frequencies are listed in Table 1 as follows:
DE: 1.3%
F* (xI,J,K): 4.4%
I1a: 35.6%
I1c: 1.9%
K* (xN,P): 0.6%
N3: 14.4%
P* (xQ,R): 4.4%
R1a1: 24.4%
R1b: 13.1%
The Swedes' mtDNA haplogroup frequencies are listed in Table 3 as follows:
C: 0.3%
H: 8.1%
H1: 12.7%
H1a: 2.3%
H1b: 1.3%
H1f: 1%
H2a1: 9.1%
H2: 2%
H3: 3.9%
H5: 1.3%
H6: 3.9%
I: 3.3%
J: 2.3%
J1: 2.6%
J1a: 0.3%
J1b1: 0.3%
J2: 0.3%
K: 7.5%
T: 7.2%
T1: 2.9%
U: 3.3%
U2: 0.3%
U3: 1.3%
U4: 2.9%
U5: 0.7%
U5a: 4.6%
U5a1: 2%
U5b: 3.9%
U5b1b: 2%
V: 1.3%
W: 1.3%
X: 0.3%
Z: 0.3%
Other haplogroup(s): 3.3%
Quote:
In human mitochondrial genetics, Haplogroup H is a human mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) haplogroup that likely originated in Southwest Asia[1] 20,000-25,000 YBP.
Quote:
Haplogroup H is a descendant of haplogroup HV. The Cambridge Reference Sequence (CRS), the human mitochondrial sequence to which all other sequences are compared, belongs to haplogroup H2a2a. Several independent studies conclude that haplogroup H probably evolved in West Asia c. 25,000 years ago. It was carried to Europe by migrations c. 20-25,000 years ago, and spread with population of the southwest of the continent.[3][4] Its arrival was roughly contemporary with the rise of the Gravettian culture. The spread of subclades H1, H3 and the sister haplogroup V reflect a second intra-European expansion from the Franco-Cantabrian region after the last glacial maximum, c. 13,000 years ago.[1][3] However, any statements concerning the geographic origin of this or any other haplogroup are highly speculative and considered by most population geneticists to be 'story telling' and outside the domain of science.[citation needed] Furthermore, inferring close associations between a haplogroup and a specific archaeological culture can be equally problematic.[citation needed]
In July 2008 ancient mtDNA from an individual called Paglicci 23, whose remains were dated to 25,000 years ago and excavated from Paglicci Cave (Apulia, Italy), were found to be identical to the Cambridge Reference Sequence in HVR1.[5] This once was believed to indicate haplogroup H, but researchers now recognize that CRS can also appear in U or HV.
Germans have only 6 percent of mtdna h haplogroup
Quote:
Germany 6 100

Old October 26th, 2013 #5
Carl Corey

Few women exhibit Nordic traits. They are emotional and weak willed. I am still figuring out what makes a good woman. Two identical X chromosones might help.

But it is funny how some claim they are white while a rat is glaring out through their eyes. Its good to hear the Goths are rediscovering themselves.

Old October 26th, 2013 #6
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Corey View Post
Few women exhibit Nordic traits. They are emotional and weak willed. I am still figuring out what makes a good woman. Two identical X chromosones might help.

But it is funny how some claim they are white while a rat is glaring out through their eyes. Its good to hear the Goths are rediscovering themselves.
If you have paid much attention to Scandinavian culture since about 1945 you realize that few Nordic men exhibit Nordic traits either.

Old October 26th, 2013 #7
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Stupidest thread since the goof's who claimed he wanted to make a 'WN homeland' in Siberia. Maybe the same guy.

Maybe the 'Siberians' could winter in the Sahara.

Old October 26th, 2013 #8
Carl Corey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
If you have paid much attention to Scandinavian culture since about 1945 you realize that few Nordic men exhibit Nordic traits either.
They do as they model themselves after the perceived truth.

Change the perceived truth and the Nordic follows.

Thread