VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 18th, 2017 #1
T.Garrett
Banned

Cool Chris Cornell dead

Another famous 'grunge' rocker bites the dust after he hangs himself in a hotel room shortly after performing on stage in Detroit.

The conflicted and mercurial half jew Cornell was 52.

Old May 18th, 2017 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Another famous 'grunge' rocker bites the dust after he hangs himself in a hotel room shortly after performing on stage in Detroit.

The conflicted and mercurial half jew Cornell was 52.
Knew he was clearly not fully White but didn't know Jew.

Just wrote on the other thread about the fact that a few rock star 'hangings' have been suspicious--like lead singer of INXS who was beaten all to hell then 'hanged himself'.

Lots of stuff that these people are involved in makes any death have an element of foul play suspected until it's totally clear otherwise.

They're saying he had a 'band' around his neck but not much else. I dunno.

Old May 18th, 2017 #3
Olaf Menes

I think it is a result of what they call "Fame Drain". Many Rock Stars do massive amounts of drugs when fame is at its peak, and they also do massive amounts of drugs to cope with the loss of fame.

These Rock Star types spend years filling arenas and having their every whim catered to.

Fast forward 25 years, they struggle to fill bars, state fairs and small venues, and all the groupies are divorced 50 year old women with missing teeth.

The massive drug use probably don't help either. Even Multimillionaires get depression over the loss of adulation.

Old May 18th, 2017 #4
N.B. Forrest

If he offed himself, fuck him: he has (had?) several young kids.

These fucking Pissific Northwest queefs are disgusting.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old May 18th, 2017 #5
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Knew he was clearly not fully White but didn't know Jew.

Just wrote on the other thread about the fact that a few rock star 'hangings' have been suspicious--like lead singer of INXS who was beaten all to hell then 'hanged himself'.

Lots of stuff that these people are involved in makes any death have an element of foul play suspected until it's totally clear otherwise.

They're saying he had a 'band' around his neck but not much else. I dunno.
http://abc7.com/entertainment/rocker...-says/2006846/
Quote:
The family friend forced open the hotel room door and found Cornell on the bathroom floor, Woody said. The Wayne County Medical Examiner's office determined Cornell committed suicide by hanging.
What? He hanged himself, but he was found on the bathroom floor? That makes no sense. Maybe he decapitated himself? One method of hanging is to snap the neck, which may have cut his head off inadvertently. But without the actual coroners report or actual pictures, it's just speculation.

Plus, he didn't really strike me as the suicidal type.

Where does it say he's a Jew? Neither of his parents have Jewish last names, he was raised Eastern Orthodox and converted to Catholicism, but I doubt he practiced it.

Old May 18th, 2017 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
http://abc7.com/entertainment/rocker...-says/2006846/

What? He hanged himself, but he was found on the bathroom floor? That makes no sense. Maybe he decapitated himself? One method of hanging is to snap the neck, which may have cut his head off inadvertently. But without the actual coroners report or actual pictures, it's just speculation.

Plus, he didn't really strike me as the suicidal type.

Where does it say he's a Jew? Neither of his parents have Jewish last names, he was raised Eastern Orthodox and converted to Catholicism, but I doubt he practiced it.
Yeah, it's weird. All his friends and fam say he was in good spirits, even that same night, and he had his wife and daughter on tour with him (he has two other kids).

Re Jew:

from http://hollowverse.com/chris-cornell/ :

"..Chris Cornell, whose name at birth was Christopher Boyle, was born and raised in Seattle, Washington.
Cornell’s father came from Catholic stock, and his mother from a Jewish family.1 Technically that would make him a Jew, but it doesn’t seem to factor into his spiritual journey.."

But it doesn't give her surname. Odd that he changed his name, but I guess 'Chris Boyle' doesn't sound as badass or something--makes you think of Susan Boyle, lol.

There was a man murdered who worked for 'Huawei' in Asia. He knew something about the company that they'd prefer him not to know, and he was packing up to leave, and he was found next day half packed and had 'hanged himself'--they proved that the spot he was supposedly found in would not sustain said hanging.

So being on the floor is odd, unless he fell from a doorway or shower rod or light fixture.

Old May 18th, 2017 #7
Dan Hadaway

Cornell is his mothers' last name. My understanding is that he didn't get along with his Dad, so he changed it to his mothers' since she was the one who raised him. At least, that's how I remember the story.

Old May 18th, 2017 #8
T.Garrett
Banned

Question maybe ...

Maybe he was just nuts.

There's a lot of people fascinated with death, he was one of them.

Forty five million views on that tune.

Dig it hahahahaha

Old May 18th, 2017 #9
Dan Hadaway

This says he's not Jewish: http://ethnicelebs.com/chris-cornell But who fucking knows? It's not like he had any real political power, even if he was as near a commie as anyone.

Old May 18th, 2017 #10
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Shadow on the Sun

I actually really like this song--I hate that Jebus 'show me how to live' crap. This one's a good match for the film.

Cab driver is looking at stray dog scrounging at night when this song comes in--you can tell the dog reminds him of himself is the point. 'I can't tell you why' is more honest than all the Xtian crap in the whirld.:

Old May 18th, 2017 #11
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Cornell

In a now very hard to find video of an interview from the early 2000's he identifies his mother (who raised him) as a jewess, and he stated that he feels "like a jew". But who the hell knows, I think he was nuts and now he's wormfood.

Ill see if I can find the interview

Cheers Y'all

Last edited by T.Garrett; May 18th, 2017 at 11:44 PM.

Thread