Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 22nd, 2018 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Jewish governor, SEAL Eric Greitens indicted on felony!

As I posted before,Republican, Patriotard, Jewish, former SEAL governor Eric Greitens was under investigation for sexual assault. Anyway he was just indicted by a grand jury in St. Louis on a felony charge. Hints are that the Republican super majorities will impeach him if he doesn't resign.

You might recall his campaign ads had him shooting an AR 15 and a machine gun which got the rednecks of Missouri all fired up to vote for a Jew.

Checkout his mugshot. Looks like a typical jew.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/polit...201629499.html

Old February 22nd, 2018 #2
Jeffrey Smither

He just released a statement. Btw the prosecutor in stl city is a sheboon and it's likely the grand jury had many niggers on it since the city is mostly nigger. However as a typical jew pervert he denies it.

Quote:
As I have said before, I made a personal mistake before I was Governor. I did not commit a crime.
With today’s disappointing and misguided political decision, my confidence in our prosecutorial system is shaken, but not broken. I know this will be righted soon.
The people of Missouri deserve better than a reckless liberal prosecutor who uses her office to score political points.
I look forward to the legal remedies to reverse this action.
This will not for a moment deter me from doing the important work of the great people of Missouri.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #3
Ironguard1940

Default I'm confused

How does a sitting governor get arrested? I thought he had immunity until he was impeached and removed from office by the state legislature.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #4
Blusnayl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
As I posted before,Republican, Patriotard, Jewish, former SEAL governor Eric Greitens was under investigation for sexual assault. Anyway he was just indicted by a grand jury in St. Louis on a felony charge. Hints are that the Republican super majorities will impeach him if he doesn't resign.

You might recall his campaign ads had him shooting an AR 15 and a machine gun which got the rednecks of Missouri all fired up to vote for a Jew.

Checkout his mugshot. Looks like a typical jew.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/polit...201629499.html

I realize I'm not the first to point this out, but it must be highly ironic for the jews when they see they are being bitten by the very pets they have been gleefully raising up until now, such as feminism. And soon-to-be: Europe's local Islamic friends.

In a larger context, the more studied often speak of Jewish intelligence and IQ, though I do often ponder just how intelligent a people truly be who at every turn seek to kill the golden goose off which they parasitize for survival.

Perhaps the Jew possesses certain forms of intelligence, but he will soon be outplayed by the far-sighted Chinese, who I suspect history will go down recording as being less accommodating of the Jew than the White man has been.

Old February 22nd, 2018 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
How does a sitting governor get arrested? I thought he had immunity until he was impeached and removed from office by the state legislature.
I don't think so. Remember blagos in IL?

If the Republicunts don't impeach him it will likely cost his party votes. He's just like Bevin in KY was somewhat unpopular because like Bevin, Greitens quickly signed a right to work bill. However, Eric Greitens approval rating was quite a bit better than Bevin's in KY.

Old April 11th, 2018 #6
Jeffrey Smither

House committee released the report they did on this. Doesn't look good for him.

Btw the filthy Jew state representative Stacey Newman posted a photo of this lady Greitens had the encounter with. She's not that good looking at all.

I certainly wouldn't stick my pecker in her.

Old April 17th, 2018 #7
Jeffrey Smither

The Republican attorney general of Missouri is doing a press conference regarding his charity and campaign contributions and it doesn't sound good for Greitens now. He's turning his findings over to the nigger circuit attorney's office.

I think he's going to be impeached. This part isn't shocking about the green nigger charity of his.

He also was paying himself almost 200k a year while running this "charity."

That is TJB.

Old April 17th, 2018 #8
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Let's say a prayer to our Jewish God for our white Jewish brother.

Old April 17th, 2018 #9
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
Greitens is a Republican. I knew with Jews you lose.

Missouri is an open primary. The liberals voted for Greitens knowing he was weak.

Old April 18th, 2018 #10
Erik T. White

It's so nice to see jews in trouble.

It'll probably cry, "My aunt by marriage knew someone who read about ze holohoax!! Ze Pain!! I vill be locked up like zey vere!!! I cannot force myself to use ze showers!! Ze Pain!! ZE PAIN!!!!"

And, a nigger sheboon "attorney" will get all charges dropped.

DAMN THE (((JEWDICIAL SYSTEM!!!!!!!)))

14/88

Erik

Old April 18th, 2018 #11
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
It's so nice to see jews in trouble.

It'll probably cry, "My aunt by marriage knew someone who read about ze holohoax!! Ze Pain!! I vill be locked up like zey vere!!! I cannot force myself to use ze showers!! Ze Pain!! ZE PAIN!!!!"

And, a nigger sheboon "attorney" will get all charges dropped.

DAMN THE (((JEWDICIAL SYSTEM!!!!!!!)))

14/88

Erik
He doesn't have a nigger attorney, but a popular Jewish attorney in the St. Louis area that does high profile cases. Rosenbloom is his name.

Old April 18th, 2018 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Eric has just filed for a restraining order against the attorney general.

http://fox2now.com/2018/04/18/greite...gainst-hawley/

Old April 26th, 2018 #13
Jeffrey Smither

The former blue nigger nigger FBI agent who was hired by the nigger prosecutor to interview witnesses refused to answer any questions during the deposition today.

He was supposed to do it on Monday but couldn't be found. He was working on a "national security" issue he said.

Why the fuck does the government hire niggers like this to work at the FBI?

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...bfe791f93.html

Old April 27th, 2018 #14
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
That would be the judge being one of the self-chosen by god. Talmudic law always trumps goyim law.

Old April 27th, 2018 #15
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
That would be the judge being one of the self-chosen by god. Talmudic law always trumps goyim law.
Do you think this governor also thinks he's above all the rest due to his Jewishness?

Thread